Life of Sultana - Origins Pt. 04

Story Info
Sutlana and Samira starts new life as prostitutes.
2.6k words
3.63
9.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samira and I started enjoying their days in brothel and Shiva managed to add few more girls.

I got pregnant earlier, it was hard to figure out the father, Shiva didn't want to abort the kid and he believed that he can charge from customers who would be interested to fuck a pregnant chick.

I and Samira became thick friends and took care of Samira's daughter Huma together.

Samira also promised me that she will help me during my pregnancy and help raise the baby.

Our daily life was nothing but, to finish the quota of fucking 15 guys every day. Samira and I stay in the same room in the brothel.

I was nearly eight months pregnant then and I was still 20 and I already fucked more than 200 different guys. In the early stages, I had felt fat and frumpy, not that I was any bigger than what was usual for that stage of pregnancy.

I was in my room, waiting for new customers and it will be my first fuck with my bigger belly, I hadn't fucked anybody in last month as I was sick and Shiva was very careful that there should be no miscarriages.

My next customer, he was a 40-year-old farmer and he paid good money for me as his fetish was to fuck a pregnant Muslim teen.

I sat back in the chair, letting the farmer rub his big strong hands over my belly. He was studying it, appreciating it. His hands were extremely gentle for their size and moved slowly to my boobs.

I wanted to stop him but it felt too good, and I allowed him to rub them through my clothing. "Let me see," he asked, transfixed.

"Please let me see you. I admit I saw a bit through the bushes. I didn't mean to. But I heard some rustling and I investigated. I saw a little of that magnificent body of yours. I have been thinking about it ever since. I admit an ulterior motive. I just love pregnant women."

I was taken aback by this request. I stood up slowly, as if in a trance. The farmer sat back into his chair slowly, waiting, looking. She pulled my dress over my head, and he got up and helped me.

He then undid my bra and exhaled slowly at the sight of my engorged boobs. "Oh my god," he said. "Look at those magnificent breasts. Look at you. You are marvelous."

He touched my breasts and then pinched the nipples, softly at first, and then quite hard. He then came to one of my breasts and sucked the nipple, still pinching the other one.

I moaned.

I could almost reach the orgasm that way. I abruptly grabbed his hand and brought it to my pussy, which was now very wet and seeking attention.

The farmer slid off her underpants, and while still sucking my breast, fingered my vagina.

I was still standing and was rocking avidly on his fingers, moaning, "Oh my god. Oh. Oh."

The farmer grabbed me and had no trouble carrying me to the Bed. I put my elbows down and lifted my bottom up so that I was fully exposed to him.

"Well, I have run into the right whore today. I think pregnant women are hot and should be appreciated. And I know most are feeling very frisky and unappreciated," said Farmer.

I could then feel his tongue in my vagina and on my clitoris, and he had inserted one finger into my bottom. Not long after I came, with my big body rocking heavily, and my screams muffled into the bed.

By then I was reaching back for the farmer's dick, which I felt was a good size. "Oh please. Please fuck me. Please," I begged him, these are part of acting like a whore I had to do to satisfy the customer.

The farmer thrust his dick into me from behind. I moaned loudly.

I was then laid back as much as possible, intensely enjoying the sensations he was giving me. I closed my eyes and could felt the warm insistence of orgasm creeping up on me.

I held back for a while, clenching my fists and scrunching my face, not wanting it to happen too soon. But then I bellowed loudly, trailing into high-pitched screams and sighs.

Not long after, the farmer withdrew and came over my lower belly. I rubbed his sperm into my skin, luxuriating in the glow of the moment.

The farmer laid next to me for a few minutes, kissing and snuggling my breasts, telling me how beautiful I was in my exalted state.

After a couple of months, I gave birth to a wonderful baby girl. Samira was very helpful and she helped took care of the baby.

Shiva saw a new opportunity with me and offered me to his customers to suck all the milk outta me boobies.

I was treated like a cow and men are lined up to drink my milk and it continued for over two years and also started to fucking men.

Samira and I were inseparable until Shiva faced with a big personal issue and had to sell some of his whores to other people permanently.

He sold Samira to an older guy who wants a wife. Samira and I cried and pleaded him, but that was of no use.

Samira and her kids were taken and I couldn't stop crying and I had to be there next five years and in the process, I gave birth to another and suffered very hard to raise that baby.

I fell in love with one of my regular customers and we planned to elope from that hell.

I was 25 then and mother of 5 years old and 2 years old. I couldn't track the whereabouts of Samira.

I named my daughters Huda and Hina.

I married my new lover Akash and we started living together and a couple of days passed happily. I was a good wife, taking care of my hubby and 2 kids.

Even after everything I was still a dumb little slut. Akash fucked me in all my holes and had the time of his life.

Akash told me that his job was not so good these days and he wanted me to be a whore again. I agreed as I loved him so much and I also wanted to take care of my daughters.

One day Akash brought a girl but she turned out to be a shemale. I was shocked as I had never been with a shemale, I was unsure of what to do. she introduced herself as Sita.

Sita slowly leaned in and kissed me slowly on the lips for nearly five seconds. When she pulled back, I opened my eyes and felt a flutter in my stomach.

It was quite nice and it was her turn to lean in and kiss her for double that time. Sita smelled and tasted good so we continued to trade kisses.

I was not a lesbian by any means but it felt right and I was getting wetter with each one and made me remind about my lovemaking with Samira.

We remained side by side with our heads tilted while we made out and eventually our tongues invaded each other's mouth.

Right on cue, her right hand first cupped my breast overtop my shirt before walking her fingers on my flesh underneath it.

Leaving her hand underneath my clothing, she twisted and positioned herself on her knees in the opposite direction but still beside me. It was easier for her to gently squeeze my nipple like she was trying to milk it.

Never breaking our kiss, Sita eventually performed the same ritual on my other breast. The foreplay was driving us wild.

When I began to get to my knees, she paused the kiss and with her lips an inch from me, stopped her with a soft whisper, "No," before taking the bottom of my top and pulling it gently up over my head.

My hair popped out from the neck opening and cascaded down all over her shoulders.

Sita's bra cups were already above my breasts and when she reached around her chest to unhook it, her larger boobs pressed against me.

Even though her bra, I could feel her long, stiff nipples pressing against my bare ones. Sitting back down, Sita learned over my lap and locked her lips on my boob like a fish onto the side of an aquarium.

First, she gave my perky boob flesh a few hard sucks and finally onto my nipple. The warm sensation was overwhelming and at that point, I wanted her to never stop. She was magnificent in the art of breast pleasure causing my vagina to be slick and gooey.

Crossing her arms, she quickly pulled it off and soon followed that with bra removal. Her boobs were bigger than mine and perfectly formed with the longest nipples I had ever seen measuring over an inch.

I was feeling great and wanting to return the pleasure when she sat up. Sita was then wearing only her panty and wedges. When I rose up on her knees, she simultaneously pulled her tights and thong down and there it was!

Before my eyes, was this long, thick, smooth uncut cock that was so hard, it was pointing up past her navel with a strand of precum oozing off the tip. What struck me as odd was the fact there was no pubic hair, her entire crotch region was not shaved but naturally hairless.

Sita slowly nodded her head, "Yes I have a penis. I am a shemale which means I am biologically a female in every way except I have male genitalia. What do you think about it?"

I was still in a state of shock. Sita slid back and leaned against the arm of the bed wearing only her wedges.

With one leg up on the cushions and one foot on the floor, she leisurely stroked her hard cock while she teasingly moaned, "Mmmm, this feels nice. Don't be shy, come and get it."

Like she had a spell on me, I crawled over and went down to her stomach. My hand replaced hers and now I was the one leisurely stroking it.

It was so soft yet so hard and that is when I realized it was uncircumcised with the tight foreskin naturally pulled down and as I stroked it, it slid right along with her hand.

Her cock was every bit as long as eight inches but twice as thick. Sita had a right to brag because she had the most magnificent penis I had ever seen or felt.

Soon, jerking wasn't enough. Sita needed it in my mouth and started at her smooth balls.

I licked and kissed them but never stopped sliding my hand up and down on the shaft. When my tongue began to replace my hand and licked a trail up the side of the large vein, I could easily smell and taste her erection.

Judging by the sweet and salty taste, especially under the bunched foreskin, I knew she had come several times.

When my hand would stroke upward and rise above the mushroom, I would tongue the inside of the loose skin like it was candy.

She was enjoying herself and I would get deeper and deeper until her hard cock had slipped past my throat. I slowed sucking and swallowed until every inch had disappeared in my mouth. I already got used to the feel before I deepthroated it up and down.

I was so horny and ready for it. In a flash, I was on my back up on the couch with my legs spread.

Soon, Sita was on top of me, slipping her cock inside my slippery hole. Once she began thrusting, I was in heaven.

That cock was so perfect in every way. It gently touched my cervix and stretched out all at the same time. She was making love to me with smooth, rhythmic strokes and I was soon building to another orgasm.

She laid down on top of me and we kissed with their nipples touching one another's.

She continued fucking me until I had two more orgasms with each one more powerful than the previous one.

The last one was a giant squirt that made a mess all over my bed. She didn't seem to mind. My pussy was quivering in satisfaction. She pulled out of me and sat back on her heels.

Her cock and balls were dripping from my squirt. she was also trembling from sheer pleasure but noticed that beautiful dong was still hard. The girl hadn't lost any erection.

Soon, I was on all fours on the bed with my bare feet hanging over the edge. Sita wiggled the tip against my ass. She pushed slowly and the head stretched my tight ass until it popped in.

I gasped in pain but took quick choppy breaths to deal with it while she instinctively began to pull away. Sita grabbed her hips, "Don't run from it, baby. Stay strong. Let me get it in."

I could feel inch after inch slowly working its way into my asshole. The pain began to subside as my anus became more and more acclimated to the girth.

The pressure was causing the deposited semen inside my pussy to ooze out and drip between my legs. She was gentle and began to screw my ass like she did my pussy.

Within a few pumps, the sensation transformed from pain to tolerability to pleasure. That big cock was sliding in and out of my ass and I took it with enthusiasm.

Her perky boobs were rocking back and forth. That anal friction was vibrating my G-spot and I was close to orgasming again.

I directed her in the middle of the bed while she knelt down between my legs.

Even though it was still covered in squirt and semen, she spits on it to add her own. She first jerked it with one hand then two. I was fascinated with foreskin and loved sliding it up and down the smooth, hairless shaft.

The more she stroked it, the more I wanted it in my mouth. I didn't care that it had just been in my ass, she wanted to suck it again.

I jerked and sucked simultaneously even though it tasted very salty. Sita's warm cum filled my mouth.

I was once again amazed at the quantity of cum after my previous two orgasms. I swallowed the sweet slime and stood up, "You are simply an amazing lover."

Sita was so satisfied and gave me more money than we needed and also promised to pass the word about me to her shemale friends.

I was making a ton of money and Akash was so happy and started investing in the money elsewhere.

Akash decided to sell my daughter Hina to a childless couple for good money but I was so against it.

There was nothing in the world more important to me than my daughters, so I, at the cover of the night escaped with my kids and moved to the new place.

I reached new town and I wandered the streets with my kids and I do not have any of my belongings and sat on the shade of a tree.

An old granny saw me and offered me home to stay, she said that she was orphan and I could stay there as long as I wish.

I decided to find a job to keep my family going and granny advised me to find a maid job.