Life of Sultana - Origins Pt. 03

Story Info
Sultana's new life and new choices.
3.6k words
4.25
9.3k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Abdullah left home early. I was not worrying anymore about the stupid goodbyes. I was expecting from. I was just glad that, that pig wasn't here.

I ran out of the home naked and hugged Shiva and kissed him in his lips. He was also glad, and I saw that Krishna got jealous. Shiva nodded his head while looking at me, I hugged Krishna and gifted him the same gift I offered to Shiva.

Shiva asked me to take a bath and get ready to meet Samira. The question was, "Who is Samira?"

Samira was a single mother, living on a farm next to us. She used to keep it to herself. I saw her sometimes, but she covered herself from head to toe. She was the only other Muslim girl, in this place.

Krishna and Shiva were lusting for Samira, even though they didn't know about her looks. Krishna told me some things about her. I feel so bad for her. Her husband left after her because she was not good in bed. Also, she was not a good Muslim girl like me, she never respected and obeyed kaffir men like me.

Shiva insisted that I should make her a good girl like me. Even they had tried many times in vain to talk to her, she ignored all of them.

Krishna told me they didn't even see her face, which made them more wanting to see her naked. I too wanted to see her naked. My main responsibility was to explain to her the greatness of kafir dicks.

Shiva told me that every woman has a sexual desire. With Samira being single for a long time. She must have been filled up with them and it was the holy duty to open the floodgates and her desires to flow freely.

I thought I could do this. I must help Samira. So I got off from my home to do this 'mission impossible.'

I was wearing my sexy saree and covered myself with the burka. Shiva trained me well about the things I should say and probable answers to some questions.

I reached her place. I knocked on the door. She slightly opened the door and asked me, "How can I help you?"

"I am sultana, I live nearby and I just wanted to say, Hello," I said.

"Sultana, you say?" she asked, and I said yes.

She opened the door and welcomed me. When I was inside, I removed my burka and she was shocked to saw me in designer saree, showing my midriff and cleavage.

"Oh Sultana, You are beautiful but we are not supposed to dress like this," she said hesitantly.

"Really? I don't know" I said.

"Yes, we should cover ourselves in public," she said while looking at my deep cleavage.

"But we are alone and we are women," I said, but she said nothing, but it was visible in her face, she agreed.

We were chatting for some time, we both liked each other and became instant friends.

I got closer to Samira's little daughter Sahana. Samira tried to teach me about the way of dressing, protect and honor modesty, but I was neither interested nor understanding, most of the things she said.

We continued chatting while drinking the coffee, it was all normal and Samira noticed my love bites and with a smile asked me. I said that I love sex and I couldn't sleep without being fucked.

Samira was silent for some time, she didn't expect this answer. It seemed to me that Samira never had this kind of open-minded conversation with anybody.

Samira told me she used to enjoy sex but now, she has no way of getting that. She had this inferiority complex that she was not pretty and she had a bad case of low to null self-confidence.

Samira was so beautiful and she didn't realize, how hot she was?

I felt sorry for Samira and eager to get her fucked by many guys. I deliberately talked about sex and dick all the time. Samira was getting angry and asked me to stop talking. Even though she didn't like to talk. There was some eagerness in her face whenever I told her some of my encounters.

I got terrified too. I thought that I might have said a lot of things in our first meeting itself. Samira started to sweating unusually, Samira couldn't take her eyes off my boobs.

I knew there was something wrong. I asked her, but she said nothing. I insisted her to talk openly, and I promised her I won't be Judgemental and will be open-minded.

There was something in mind. All those things that unfolded have exactly happened as Shiva predicted. I had the answer to all the questions Samira asked me. Shiva knew exactly what would she ask? and what should I say.

After my promise. Samira started talking, she told me she felt something strange happening down her pussy and it started to getting wet unusually. She was very shy and pushed her to share me more.

She told me she is getting hornier and couldn't control herself. She started touching herself. She felt ashamed to do this before me.

"What is happening to me?" Samira started crying.

"It's normal. It happens to me all the time when I am not getting enough sex," I moved near her and consoled her.

She looked at me with a surprising face but she agreed and asked me, "I get it, sometimes I feel that too, but not like this. I don't know what to do?"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her saying nothing.

"Masturbation is sin," she yelled at me and started to apologize for yelling at me.

"Look nothing is wrong as long as, you are not hurting anybody. you should learn to enjoy life,"

"I want to enjoy life too but I don't want to forbidden things," she replied while tears were filling up her eyes.

"We are human, we can't be saints. Just enjoy life and you can always ask for forgiveness. Deep down you are Muslim. that's enough" I said.

She looked at me like I was some kind of savior and have answered all her temptations.

"How are you happy all the time?" she asked.

"it's simple, I am not judgemental and I love what I do and I am always horny too," I explained plainly.

she asked me, "Ok what should I do?" but her head was hanging down as she was ashamed for asking me.

I raised her head and kissed her forehead and said, "Samira, you are beautiful," she smiled.

I asked her to wear sexy clothes, flirt whenever she gets a chance, stop covering yourself like this.

She nodded her head with agreement.

"Also, why are you wearing a dress?" I asked her.

She didn't understand my question, and she asked me, "What else should I wear?"

"Nothing!"

"Excuse me?" she asked as didn't expect, I would say that.

"Come on! You know what I mean. I don't wear a dress at home."

I was afraid after I said that. I thought she would be angry and would kick me out. But, surprisingly she didn't react at all and It seemed to me like she actually agreed.

"Enjoy your body, You will feel liberated only when you are naked. just take off your dress, I want you to experience," I said hesitantly.

I didn't even know what I was doing. I was just trying my luck.

She thought for a really long time and finally said, "Sorry I can't."

I wanted to try my luck one last time. I grew some courage and said, "What are you afraid of? I will do it for you if that would make you comfortable,"

She was flabbergasted.

"You would do that for me?" asked me in a stuttering voice.

"Sure, I will do anything for you," I said.

I got up and removed my dress and got myself naked in a minute. Samira was shocked to see my boldness and also my sexy boobs and well-shaved pussy. She also noticed how comfortable I was?

She was aroused. Now I directed Samira to do the same and Samira got up and slowly removed her clothes one by one till she was naked.

She has a wonderful body and her boobs were bigger than mine.

I got up and moved closer to Samira and kissed her in her pink lips and started sucking it. Samira couldn't resist as she as so aroused.

We were hugging closely till our two naked bodies became one, boobs crushing each other.

I started squeezing Samira's boobs, and she did the same and I made Samira lie on the bed and started licking Samira's pussy, bit her clit and started sucking it. Samira couldn't control her moan and she was moaning loudly. I buried my tongue deep inside Samira's pussy and fucked her with my tongue.

We moved to 69 and Samira was eating my pussy. This was the first time, Samira used her religious mouth to suck pussy and licked all the juice. Samira couldn't control and started squirting in my mouth, filling it with her juice.

I rushed to the kitchen, brought the biggest carrot I could find and started fucking Samira. Samira did not understand that you could use a carrot also like this.

I placed that carrot on Samira's mouth and asked her to hold it strongly, I slowly placed my pussy and started to descend on her face, till that carrot was completely buried in my pussy and Samira's nose was buried in my asshole. We did it to each other, and we are climaxed and exhausted. I took the carrot from Samira's pussy and took a bite while winking at Samira. She grabbed the carrot from my hand and she took a bite. We finally, ate the carrot together soaked with our love juices.

It was getting late and time has come for me to leave before Abdullah return. Samira couldn't let me begged me to stay. I promised that I will come the next day and Samira promised me she will stay naked till I return.

Today's experience was new to me. This was the first time, I was with the girl and what happened was not planned or Shiva predicted. I loved every second when we were together.

In the meantime, I returned home and informed Krishna and Shiva about everything that has happened and they were so happy.

They were sure that Samira was naked. Krishna and Shiva couldn't wait to see Samira naked. They asked me to go to Samira's house and take all the dresses she has. I moved in the blanket of night and opened the window and saw the naked Samira sleeping with her finger buried inside pussy. I had Samira's door key which was given to me by me Samira herself. I took all the dresses she had in a dresser.

I couldn't say no to them, but it felt so wrong still, I went to took all her dress and returned. Shiva grabbed them from my hands and threw everything near the swamp. We returned to my home.

Next day. I went to Samira's and knocked on her room. As promised she was naked when she opened the door. She was hot. She started crying and said that she was robbed last night. I thought I was just taking her dress but Samira hid her money and Jewels, with her dress.

Without knowing, I took all of them and thrown it away. Samira was so sad, I consoled her and promised her I would be with her by her side and fix everything.

I asked her not to worry. But she couldn't herself down.

"My friend has a shop in town. we can buy a dress there," I said.

"Don't do this for me, sultana," she said and also told me she didn't have any money.

"Did I ask you money?" I asked her looked into her eyes.

I explained to her I don't have any money either and I could cut a deal with him.

"I have a bad feeling," she said.

I assured that everything will be fine and asked her to get ready.

"I don't have any dress. how can I go?" she asked.

"We can share our dresses."

"How?!" she was shocked.

I told her she has two options, either wear my burka just burqa with nothing inside or wear my saree.

She said no adamantly, but I didn't want to take no for an answer. I insisted on her and asked her, "Did you finger yourself last night?"

She said yes. I explained to her it's all normal and she shouldn't be ashamed of this. She seemed to agree to me.

I took off all my dress and gave it to her, "You wear my dress and just flaunt your hot body,"

"Do you wear this and go before men?" she asked.

"Yes, Let the men look at you, whistle at you and tease at you. There is nothing more awesome," I said.

"But we are Muslims Sultana,"

"That's what makes it more interesting. I am going to take you to the kafir area," I said.

She said no, but it was easy to convince her.

He wore my dress, and I just wore my burka. This was the first time Samira came out to the public wearing something like this. We started walking to the street as all eyes were on Samira. Samira felt aroused and ashamed at the same time. I was looking sexier in my naked burqa.

As planned, while we were on the way to shop. We were stopped by Shiva.

"Hi, Sultana, what are you doing here? Who is this beautiful lady?" asked Shiva.

"Hi Shiva, This is my sister Samira. We are here to buy her some good dress,"

"Wow, I didn't know you have a beautiful sister. Hi Samira, it's nice to meet you," said Shiva while looking at her boobs.

Samira was shocked when he said that she was beautiful. This was all new for Samira, as she wasn't used to that. She also thought she was not pretty. She was confused.

"Everything all right Samira?" asked Shiva.

Samira said, "Fine."

"You are so beautiful in Sultana's saree," winked Shiva.

"How do you know, it's Sultana's saree?" asked Samira.

"It was me who selected this and also paid for that. ok let's go, I know a good shop,"

Samira was not sure about going with Shiva. we were walking and reached the shop. It was a different cheap shop, selling western outfits most of them were slutty and very revealing.

After seeing some dresses, Samira said that she won't wear these kinds of dresses and wanted me to take her to a different shop.

"Samira, remember we don't have any money and we don't have any choice left. There is nothing wrong with wearing these dresses," I pacified her.

'How can I wear this?"

"if you wear these dresses, you can get anything for free and all these kafir guys will do anything we ask,"

"But I am not a slut." She said harshly.

I was upset and at least I pretended like I was upset and hurt by her words. She apologized.

"Slut is not a bad word Samira. Also, I see you are enjoying this. please do it for me. either you have to wear this or go naked,"

"Ok sultana. It kinda felt amazing when that Hindu guy described my body,"

I smiled at her and she also returned her smile. While we were talking, one random idiot came and asked Samira, "how much for a blowjob darling?"

Samira was shocked and ashamed and tears already filling her eyes and I had to step in.

"She is expensive for you and you can't afford her," I said.

"Sultana, why are you talking like this? I felt ashamed,"

"Come on Samira, it was fun. wasn't it?"

"Yes, it is. that man's face though!" Samira laughed.

We were laughing hard and Shiva came, "Why we were laughing?"

"Nothing, a guy came and asked Samira how much for a blowjob?"

"Lips like these, Samira can get a lot of money," he said but Samira's face turned red and she didn't like it.

"Stop it guys, it's not funny," said Samira.

"Cool down Samira. it's ok," said Krishna and wrapped his hand on her shoulder. Samira didn't expect this and looks at me in confusion.

I mouthed "It's ok."

Krishna chose some dresses and asked her to change the dress in front of them to take it for free. Samira adamantly said "NO." but I convinced her it was the only way to get a free dress. Samira was so shy and closed her eyes with her hands and I started removing her dress one by one till she was naked.

Samira took her hands from her face and she also started to enjoy her body. Samira was so aroused and started to rub her pussy. Shiva asked me to go with the shop owner to give him good times. I was in no mood to have sex now, I wanted to see the action between Samira and Shiva.

I was watching.

Samira was naked and Shiva was staring at her. Samira felt comfortable and she wasn't shy anymore.

Both his hands were now on her breasts. "They are lovely", he whispered.

He ran his fingers lightly over her firm nipples; she sighed. He cupped her breasts with one hand while the other ran down over her stomach and inside the top of her panties. His fingers slipped slowly through the pubic hair and found the top of the pussy, which was already wet.

She undid his trousers and pushed them down off his hips. She pulled his stiff cock out of his pants and rubbed it gently. His cock was the largest she had seen, but it was very hard and already wet around the tip.

She parted her legs and straight away his rock-hard cock was inside, right up to the hilt, in her hot, wet pussy. His lovemaking was not rough, but very vigorous as he thrust strongly inside her.

Their sweaty bodies embraced and they kissed passionately as he slid his cock out of her. She reached down and slipped the condom off his shrinking cock - it was completely filled with his semen, which she regretted was not now inside her. He hugged and kissed her several times and whispered: "That was the most fantastic fuck I have ever had" and he meant it. They hugged and kissed for several minutes.

I walked in and I expected Samira to be ashamed or feeling shy. She was cool and she was not a prude anymore.

We bought the dresses and reached Samira's home. She was calm throughout the journey and didn't utter a single word. I thought she was in the post-orgasmic phase, so I didn't disturb her.

Suddenly she started breaking down and started crying and asked me why didn't I stop her?

"You were enjoying and how should I stop you?" I replied.

"I don't know what happened to me? I am a pious shy woman, I behaved like a whore," she cried.

"Don't stress yourself. I know exactly what happened, you are just being yourself and you think you are shy and all but in reality you are just a sex addict. just enjoy sex."

She stopped and looked at me and said, "I don't know what to do?"

"I understand what you been through. believe me, I was in the same position as you. we are Muslim women, we are incapable of making decisions. we should let the Hindu men take those decisions for us"

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes. I don't make any decisions. Krishna and Shiva decide everything for me and I am so happy with it,"

"Decisions like what? Do they fuck you too?"

"All decisions and Yes, they fuck me good," I said without any remorse.

Samira seemed to be agreeing and said she would follow me and would do everything to be like me.

I was so happy that I saved Samira. I took her to my farm and introduced herself to Krishna.

I got myself naked on the farm as per the rules, Samira followed me, even though we didn't ask her. She said she likes to be naked.

Krishna proposed to marry Samira, which she agreed.

Eventually, after a couple of days, Krishna informed Samira that he married Samira and she will also work on the farm. Abdullah agreed.

Now Samira was also here. Whenever Abdullah leave, Samira and I got naked and worked on the farm and mainly let the guys work on us.

Abdullah lost interested in me and he wanted to move back to his hometown and spend the rest of the days with his family.

He didn't tell me any of this but to Shiva. Abdullah gave a final settlement for me to shiva and asked him to take me back to my hometown. But Shiva had other ideas.

Abdullah sold the farm and he didn't even talk to me. He gave some money to Shiva and Krishna as a final settlement.

The money offered was too much for Krishna, he didn't want Samira. So he took off one night without saying anything.

Samira already became the mother of 2 girls and was pregnant again.

I was carrying the baby but I didn't know who the father is?

It may be Shiva or Krishna or his friends.

Shiva informed me that he will not take me back to my village and I was happy hearing that. Shiva, Samira and I moved to the new house.

Later only I knew, that the place we moved to is called 'The red-light district.'