Life on the Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Life on the farm gets interesting.
3.3k words
4.48
86.8k
92

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: This is a needed break for me from writing the Paradise Island series. I'm not sure if I like the story beginning very much, I had another idea involving these characters that I might play with in another story line using different characters. Anyway Enjoy the quick read. Also this is a good one for those other lovers of red heads.

*****

Chapter 1 - Early morning visitor

Ron woke up to the sound of the Cock crowing at the break of dawn "cock-a-doodle do" It woke him up from his dream leaving his own cock hard as a rock and in his dream his sister Ginny was stroking his cock under the covers. This was the dream he has been having for the last two weeks. She was fully dressed, Her red hair hiding her face from him, but he knew it was her. This dream had left him with a mess in his pajamas most morning when he has had it. He fantasized about it going farther but the dream always ended. Ron Thought to himself, "If I'm going to have a wet dream, I wish she would at least show me her boobs."

Ron hasn't seen his sister naked since they were very young and used to take baths together. He knew her boob were nice sized from the shirts she wore. Sometimes he would catch a little glimpse of her cleavage, the creamy white skin covered with freckles distracted him and sometimes he was a bit of a goof when it happened. She just shrugged it off. Many nights Ron lay in bed his cock in hand stroking himself slowly thinking of what must be just out of sight. He's seen a bare breast (one breast) before, his mom's one day when he came in from doing chores, he passed the bathroom and she had her shirt open looking at one of her breasts in the mirror. Her breast was more of a tan color than white, typical sagging for women her age, nothing too bad, but it was there. He wished he could see them both. That one glimpse led to many nights of masturbation and his semen being shot into an old t-shirt he kept between the mattress and box springs. Strange he never dreamed of his mom.

Ron was never as lucky with his sister, even in his dreams, her body remained a mystery. He felt he had a good cock, it was about 8 inches long (okay maybe 7 and a half) and not that big around, it was shooting out from his body from a batch of wispy thin red pubic hair, with is sperm filled testicles hanging below it. This morning taking his cock in hand he was so very close, when he heard a scratch at his door. He reluctantly tucked his cock away, and went to his door. It was his sister Ginny, in her night clothes. He was covertly staring, no the correct term is drooling at her body. This was the barest he had ever seen her since they were grown. Her breast looked huge through the thin material of her night-shirt, her nipples were poking the fabric out. The shirt was cut off right above her belly button. Her stomach was creamy white and covered in freckles as was almost the rest of her body. The bottoms of her outfit was loose fitting low hung shorts. Ron could almost swear then her saw a wisp of red pubic hard, his sisters pubic hair peaking above the elastic.

Ginny said, "I'm sorry, but mom and dad just started having sex, and I really don't want to listen to them this morning."

Ron said, "Really, well you are welcome go hang out in here if you want. Wait. They are having sex.. No way."

Ginny replied, "Yes way, go and sneak over into my room and listen if you don't believe me."

Ron took her word for it, but kinda wanted to hear anyway and went out into the hallway and just listened at his parents' door, not hearing a thing he shrugged his shoulders.

Ginny mouthed, "Go into my room."

Ron did what he asked and sure enough he could hear them, the sounds were coming through her vent. Getting ready to return to his room Ron noticed a pair of his sisters panties on the floor beside her bed. Curiosity got the best of him, as it might any other 18 year old boy, he picked them up and brought the still panties to his nose. Smelling his sisters scent in the still damp crotch combined with the sound of his parents making love had him slightly erect. He went back to his room, telling Ginny , "Wow. That was different. You are welcome to hang out here if you want."

Ginny asked, "You think we could get a little more sleep in?"

Climbing back into bed I said, "I was trying to myself before you came over. I got room if you want to join me." Wondering to himself if she had on panties under her pj shorts.

With that Ginny climbed in beside me, and for a second I thought I saw her shirt come up showing me the bottom curve of her breasts. She snuggled in next to me, and believe it or not I think we both fell asleep for a little bit. Somewhere in the next hour or so, we turned and I was holding her in my arms. I woke up, and my right hand was under her shirt, clutched to one of her breasts, its hard nipple burning into the palm of my hand. Ginny's on hands were holding my hand In place.

I didn't notice that I even had a hard on until she wiggled her butt against it trapping it with her butt cheeks, I pushed back out of reflex, and Ginny asked, "What is that."

Let me tell you, somewhere in the night my cock rode up and out of my shorts, and I guess her shorts rode up so now my bare cock was touching her bare ass cheeks. All I could say was, "uh.." The answer to my question about her panties or lack of panties, as the case seems, now answered."

Ginny said with a slight hint of flirting, "That's your cock isn't it."

I started to pull back saying, "Yeah."

Ginny held my arm tighter to her chest, and wiggled her ass a little more causing my cock to ride down the length of her butt crack. She said, "Don't move, I like how that feels right there.. Please..."

I felt something moving, she moved it to her shorts and now had it inside them, and I thought, "What is she.. oh... She's.. no.. wait.. she is.. She is masturbating with her brother cupping her breasts, and his bare cock between her ass cheeks."

Ron started squeezing her breast, and rubbing the nipple that was in the palm of her hand. Allowing the nipple to slide between his thumbs Ron was in heaven. At the same time Ginny was moving her hips Ron started moving his hips along with the same rhythm she was using. They both felt how wet her crack was getting from his precum and felt wonderful. His cock was in trapped in heaven and he could feel himself getting close when Ginny tightened up her body as she came. Ron started cumming when Ginny bucked back into him a time or two as she was having her orgasm, coating the back of her thighs and butt crack with his cum. The two siblings lay there and dosed off for a little longer, separating sometime. Ron's cock retreated, satisfied for the moment.

When Ginny woke up she was laying in her brothers arms facing him. Ginny spoke, "I'm going to go shower, and back to my room, Thank you." And with that kissed him lightly on the lips, she let her hand wonder down to his crotch, feeling his hardening cock pulse to life in her hand

Ron returned the kiss, brushing her long red hair off her face and looking her in the eyes, and said, "You are welcome over here anytime. Sorry about the ah... mess."

Ginny said, "That was kinda the best part, don't be sorry." Squeezing his cock she added, "I'd like to visit again sometime."

Ron was hard again under the covers, and as soon as Ginny left the room he had is cock in hand stroking it for maybe 30 seconds before he shot his load into the old t-shirt.

In the shower, Ginny did the washed up and took care of herself again. She was thinking where she wants this to go. Last night/this morning was an 'accident' but it felt so good to her. His cock felt good touching her skin, and when he shot his stuff between her cheeks she wanted more. How much more, she didn't know. Maybe she was worked up because of hearing her parents going at it. And when they kissed, it was just a little lip kiss but it was amazing.

Breakfast was interesting. Their parents had thing to do, Their father was out in the field for the day. Their mother had to go to town to do some shopping, which meant an hour drive each way, and another couple hours shopping. Both siblings were quiet as they ate, not broaching the subject of the early morning hours at all.

Ron went about his chores outdoors, feeding the chickens, putting feed out for the cows, and slopping the pigs. Ginny busied herself with doing the dishes, and house work in general.

It was looking like rain so she went out and helped Ron finish up his chores. Around noon, their dad came back and said he got a call on his cell phone saying that mom's truck broke down, and the guy at the shop said the parts were on order and would not be there until tomorrow and he was going into town after a quick shower and would spend the night there with her rather than come back and drive back in tomorrow.

When their father shower, he left the door to their room cracked and as Ginny passed by she got a full frontal view of her father in the mirror. She got to see a cock, sure she felt one last night, but actually seeing one was something else. It was not hard like Ron's was last night, but it looked wonderful setting atop his huge balls surrounded by bright red hair. Her father was muscular and had they typical farmers tan. His top half was totally bronzed from the sun, and below the waist he was as white as she was, with the same freckles covering his legs as she has. She took one last peek and scurried outside to help Ron.

When their father left, they had a couple little chores left. Taking their time doing them it got late quick as they were finishing the last one, The Rain Started coming down, just a gentle rain.

Ron suggested, "I want to get a shower and get this muck off of me, you want to watch a movie after dinner?"

Ginny replied, "Than sounds like a good idea I could use a shower and some food myself."

Ron said, "You are welcome to join me If you like."

Ginny said, "Thanks but I better pass."

Ron replied, "I'll leave the door cracked for you if you change your mind." With that he walked upstairs, shedding his T-shirt on the lower rung of banister, his pants on the stairs and as she watched, his boxers on the top of the banister, Giving her a beautiful view of his freckled covered ass as he walked on the landing towards the bathroom.

When Ginny heard the water running she thought "What the heck." And left her clothes in a small pile outside the bathroom door and pushed it open quietly and slipped into the shower.

Ron turned to Ginny, admiring her breasts for the first time and said, "Wow Sis, you are as beautiful as I thought you would be." And he was right. Her face was cute as a button, her cheeks were freckled framed by her beautiful red hair that fell gracefully onto her slightly tanned shoulders. Her breast were large with her red hair reaching to the top of each breast. Her cleavage was freckled but Ginny's breast were creamy white and almost untouched by freckles. A totally suckable nipple surrounded by a pink areola topped the peak of each breast. Her stomach was firm and toned, slightly tanned and freckled. Her hips curved out and sitting right there between them was her pussy. Covered in hair to match that on our heads. To Ron's amazement he could make out her slit. Her thighs were creamy white, her legs in general were toned, and slightly tanned. Her toes were painted candy apple red. Ron was lost in her beauty.

As Ron was lost in her beauty, she was captured by how handsome her brother was. He had short red hair, and slightly red peach fuzz growing on his chin, Ron's eyes were a bright blue, matching closely to her own eyes. Ron's body was more tanned than hers. His chest was broad and muscular but hairless. His stomach was tight, not quite 6 pack tight, but still impressive. A slight line of red hair went from his navel down to join his bright red pubic hair.

Sticking out of the middle of his pubic hair was a wonderfully big uncircumcised cock, an impressive tool but not as big as some of the porn Ginny has seen and she was thankful. She thought "Phew, If it was that huge it would never fit inside me.. Wait.. Did I say inside me.. I don't think I'm .. Oh hell what have I started.. Damn I want IT." With this thought Ginny's hand reached out taking his cock into her tiny hand. It was as if it was on auto pilot. Grabbing the soap in her other hand Ginny proceeded to wash the day's grime off of her brother all while paying close attention to his cock.

When he was soaped up Ron pulled Ginny to him, using his soapy body to soap hers up. Ron was in heaven, finally seeing and now feeling Ginny's naked body against his. His cock was getting in on the party, standing out from his body rubbing against Ginny occasionally. She turned around so he could wash her back. Using his hands to soap her back up, he ran his fingers between the crack of her ass and down the back of her legs and between her thighs and backup finding her pussy. He was on his knees behind his sister, her bare ass in front of his face and his fingers rubbing her clitoris as he had read about. He was in totally uncharted ground. Ginny shocked him when she turned facing him, his eyes staring at her pussy as she lifted one and put it on the side of the ledge, allowing him total inspection of her womanhood. She pulled his head into her folds and some way Ron remembered what he had learned from porn and started licking the little knob of her clit. It wasn't long until she flooded his mouth with her juices as she had an orgasm. She pulled him up, kissing him on the lips, their tongues fighting for who was going to be in the others mouth. Sucking each other's tongue into their mouths.

Ron's cock was so ready for more, his cock was pressed into the soft fiery mass of his sister's pubic hair. She lifted her leg up allowing a little better access thinking to herself, "What the hell am I doing.. He's about ready to ... Oh yes.. I can feel his cock pressing into my .. "

Ron was thinking to himself, "I can't believe this, she feel so warm. I'm.. oh.. About there.. Lets .. oh yeah that helps.." Just as he was about to make an attempt in the shower to fuck his sister, no make love to his sister there was a bright flash of light and loud "Boooommmm" in the sky. He jumped pushing himself inside her pussy just a tad more, and then they totally disconnected and jumped out of the shower remembering that it was bad to be in the shower.

Both siblings were thinking the same thing, "What had we almost done! And where do we go from here."

Ron spoke, "Wow that was some boom."

Ginny added, "That it was, and the thunder was kinda big too."

Ron said, "I meant the thunder."

Ginny said, "Well the first Boom was when you licked me. That was amazing."

Ron said, "Ginny you are amazing, I can't believe you joined me. I love you." With that he held her chilly wet body against him and kissed her passionately.

Ginny broke the kiss, "We need to.. God.. ", breaking for some more kissing, "We need to think about this."

Ron was letting his cock touch her showing his need, when another lightning/thunder combo rolled the house. Ron said, "Here get a robe on or I'm not going to be able to think about anything else." He handed her a robe and took one himself.

Ginny, "I am hungry let's talk over dinner."

The two went downstairs and made a quick dinner and sat at the table to eat together.

Ginny started, "Ron, I think I love you. Well I know I love you, you are my brother. What I mean is I want more of you. I don't even know what I want but I wanted you inside me in the shower just now. I just want us both to know where things are going."

Ron said, "I know, that was what I wanted. And I know I love you too. Deeper than I probably should. I've never done anything before and I don't really know how. I fact you are the first Girl I've ever seen naked. When I saw you naked It was like the a dream come true. I feared you hated me after last night until you came out to help me with my work. I just..."

Putting her hand over his mouth Ginny said, "I could never hate you, and I kinda helped things a little this morning/last night too. I confess, I felt you cock loose and I pulled my shorts to the side and kinda helped it get into place. And just so you know I'm a virgin too, and I wanted you inside me, I still want you inside me, that is if you .."

Ron broke her sentence off, "Of course I want to, lets take our time tonight and we can make it special for one another."

Ginny replied, "I like that." She took her robe off walked over to her brother and slid off his robe. "I don't think we need these anymore. You want to come take a nap with me for a while?"

Ron said, "Really I could use a nap, not sure how much sleep I will get."

Ginny Dropped to her knees and drew his already hard incestuous cock into her mouth. Sucking him for about 30 seconds and being rewarded with a mouth full of his cum. It wasn't bad so she swallowed. Amazed at how fast it happened.

The went upstairs to her room, opened the curtains to watch the lightning show outside, laid on the bed holding each other tightly until they fell asleep.

Somewhere in the evening Ginny woke up with her brother kissing and sucking on her breast and his hand gently stroking her pubic hair/mound. HE felt her stir, and said, "Sorry Sis, you just looked too good to not touch."

Ron continued his assault on her breasts, concentrating on her nipple. He was enjoying it as much as she was, or so he thought, until her back arched and she cried out, "I'mmmmmm Cummmmmmminggggg."

She got to a point where she had to make him stop, she was going into sensory overload and her whole body was tingling.