All Comments on 'Life on the Farm Ch. 01'

by cincy4fun6

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Badger1953Badger1953over 5 years ago
Very Nice

A wonderful story. I always like these brother / sister stories, especially when they are learning together. Will love reading more .

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
cute story

i saw your new post and decided to give you another shot after that debacle "Paradise Island". hopefully you won't put zombies on the farm. good characters - i like redheads - nice coming of age story. you desperately need an editor - or at least use Grammerly and spellcheck - there are numerous sloppy errors that detract from reading the story. But i'd try to build off this story. it has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

I liked the start to this story. I would to see more if you are so inclined. Thanks for your time and imagination. I will be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good story.......

......so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad.

A pretty good story, but needs to be fleshed out with more build-up. And for goodness sake, proof read it and clean up the mistakes. It detracts from the story.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 5 years ago
More

Good start I cant wait for the next part

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All brothers and sisters should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The missing point

The difference is in the details. You build a good story line, characters, narrative.

You've draw your readers' interest. The ride is going nicely. Then ...

Pothole after pothole. Little things like a missing letter, a missing word, grammar faults. My guess is that when you read your own work you are too hasty, too confident. Get a competent editor to proofread and catch your mistakes. They are there but you probably don't see them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Change in perspective

You seem to change from third person to first person half way through the first page. Nothing major but should be checked!!

cincy4fun6cincy4fun6over 5 years agoAuthor
thirs person

I caught this on and edit after the fact. was a pain to change. I'm not sure I like the third person aspect. My last story I went with switching viewpoints and didn't like that.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME VIRGIN BROTHER AND SISTER

Can't wait for the next EPISODE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Harry Potter inspired?

Taking insprition from jkr?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Cow, your English is atrocious.

While your story might have merit, I found it difficult to focus on your story due to the constant violations of English grammar. Don't capitalize words in the middle of a sentence unless they are proper nouns. Use a verb in every sentence. Don't use improper words which make no sense. (I suspect many are due to typos, but for God's sake, proofread.) I suggest you use an application like Grammarly to help you find many, but not all, of your mistakes.

Your readers want to be entertained, not frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE - NO MORE!

Appalling writing. Unnecessary caps all over the place, crap like this, "her boob were nice sized", etc, etc, etc.

Please, make this your last submission.

cincy4fun6cincy4fun6over 5 years agoAuthor
JKR

Nah, just borrowed the names and well they are red heads so.. But thats as far as that goes.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
I like the story

English isn't my first language and can't help you myself but try to find an editor

because, there are a lot of grammer mistakes that can be fixed easily and make your story even better.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 5 years ago
This is a study in poor grammar

I hope the story had merit, but to be honest, I couldn’t finish your story due to the atrocious grammar. You change tense mid sentence, you shift perspective from third to first randomly, capitalization errors abound, and your punctuation needs massive help. Kudos for taking the time to try to write your story, but you need significant editorial help. Get this story fixed then resubmit it, and any others that you wrote without an editor. The grammar was so off putting that I will probably not read another of your submissions.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Grammar might not be the best , but the story is good.

Beautiful and full of lust and love.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AJava469AJava469almost 4 years ago
5

Cincy: Really would have loved to have a sister, But -- these fantasies will do. I think well written and intimately set. I could see how this could evolve perfectly,

For you others, Once you hit a spot you do not like (grammar, punctuation), quit reading and move on.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love and lust.

Hope you continue.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

NutsterNutster8 months ago

An excellent premise, with a good execution. I recommend that you work with an editor to improve the grammar, spelling and general construction of the story for the next parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous