Life on the Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her cock against my the entrance to my ass as I tensed up. Pain took over as she pushed down penetrating my little butthole, stretching the ring of my asshole to accommodate her monster cock. I grunted and groaned, but the cum soaked underwear muffled out the sound. It wasn't any easier the second time around. As she sunk in my ass I grabbed a bundle of sheets and clenched down on my undies draining out the cum that was soaked in. The more cock she stuffed in me, the more I bit down releasing more cum from my whitie tighties. The salty taste took over my tongue as my ass was conquered by her ambitious cock. She started to pump her meat in and out of my little hole. "Fuck that still so tight!" She moaned still trying to keep quiet.

The pain was almost as bad as the first time. I was pulling on the sheets, anything to relieve the tension. But there was nothing I could do, but take it and lament as my bottom was reamed by her pole. I grunted and gasped with each thrust. She grabbed my ass with both of her hands spreading my cheeks as her shaft fed in and out of my backside. I cried as the pain coursed through me with every blow. I gasped as she fell onto me sinking her johnson deep down as far as it could go. I felt her breast pressed up against my shoulders and her breath at the back of my neck.

"That's a good girl, hmmmm. From now on whenever I'm fucking you, you're going to be my pretty little girl. I'm going to buy you some nice panties you can wear. Wouldn't you like that slut?" She pulled back as she whispered in my ear. "When we are together your name will be Kylie, understood?"

She submerged her cock deep down in the crevice of my ass and held it there, waiting for my response, my screams was barely muted by my cum soaked undies.

"I can't wait to see you in a nice little skirt and some white thigh highs. You're going to look nice and pretty when I'm done with you." She gave my ass a hard slap as she pulled out of my ass. "Now Kylie I want you to swallow every last drop as I fill that cute little mouth of yours with my seed."

She pulled out the underwear from my mouth and stood up. I reached a whole new low as I rolled on my back and slid off the bed to my knees. Once again I felt so humiliated, there was no point in fighting it, I'm her little slut. I let the tears roll down my face as I parted my lips and stuck out my tongue out, waiting for her to use my mouth as a cumbucket. "Good Girl Kylie! You're finally accepting your place as my bitch." I looked up into those dark dominating eyes as she settled her cock on my tongue. "I want you to suck the cum from my cock and prove to me how much you want to be my pretty little girl."

I shamefully obeyed and wrapped my lips around her gigantic shaft and sucked. I grabbed her thighs for support as I worked my kisser up and down her pole. She ran her hands through my hair, grabbing a handful as she pushed her hips forward shoving her cock down my throat. "Fuck I'm so close."

After a few more thrust, her cock became steely hard. I could feel her veiny demon start to pulse as she lodged it down my throat, holding it there as she spews cum down into my stomach. I could feel every pulse as she held her cock forcing more and more cum down my throat into my stomach. I was helpless. I couldn't breath. Finally she pulled back her cock shooting more of her seed filling up my mouth. It tasted salty and musky. It was so thick. "I want you to swallow every last drop, comprende?"

I meekly obeyed her command and gulped down the load that filled her mouth before she shot another. I could barely keep up as more and more cum filled my mouth. Finally she pulled out and sprayed one last load over my face. There I was on my knees, face covered in cum, staring up at the woman who owns me. She looked down at me with complete and utter satisfaction. "Oh fuck you're such a good girl." She bent down and wiped up the cum with her finger, sliding it in between my lips. I licked her finger clean without hesitation. There is nothing I can do, I'm hers...

"Hmmm, ya know? I think you're starting to get the hang of sucking cock." She licked her lips looking down at me, those dark lustful eyes possessively trailed up and down my naked abused body. I felt more like a toy than a human being. Amanda's little fuck toy...

"Now I need to get some sleep, you do yourself a favor and get cleaned up," she said as she started to put her clothes back on. "Make sure that ass is nice and ready for me cock tomorrow."

She left me there, on my knees with her cum dripping down my chin. I started to cry, feeling so degraded. I barely had any strength left to move, my ass felt on fire from the pummeling her cock gave me. I grabbed a sheet and wiped my cum covered face off as more tears flooded down my cheeks. I climbed back into the bed and collapsed. Before I knew it, I drifted into the night.

12