Life on the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you feel like it by all means do it but I will not force you to do anything that you don't want to do. I love you and will do anything that you want me to do, even if you ask me to fuck you in the arse, I don't want to do it, but if you want me to. I will."

"I don't much like the sound of that."

"It's probably like me having a prostate examination only worse, my cock is bigger than my Doctor's finger."

"Do you think so?" She saw my expression and laughed. "You don't like criticism do you?"

"Not when you compare my cock to a finger, no."

The love we made that night was better than we had before because we were still fine tuning our performance. Because everything that we did came from the heart it just kept getting better, and nowhere in our loving did it become mechanical or lose its spontaneity. I loved the way that she moved when I explored her body, the little quiver when I softly ran my fingers over her hills and plains and gullies, especially the gullies while she had found those parts of my body that got me aroused, she enjoyed waking me in the mornings by lightly running her fingers around the base of my scrotum and the along the underside of my cock. The thing that I liked most about our lovemaking was the unhurried manner in which we went about it. We both luxuriated in the slow build up to penetration that continued until we could restrain ourselves no longer and the climactic finish after which we lay in each other's arms.

The drive out to Dalley Homestead was a leisurely affair, we were now living in country time, the bustle of the city was receding behind us and I was not missing it one bit. The same welcoming committee met us as we drove up to the homestead, Sandra hugged both her parents and I gave Merle a hug and shook Bob's hand. Over tea and scones with cream and apricot jam, I outlined what I had discovered. "I have looked at the long range forecasts and it looks good for at least the next two years. If you agree, I'll organise for the seeding contractors to get here in time for the operations. We need to get the seed in as soon as the early rains stop. We'll have to work out which paddocks we will sow under cereal crops and which will plant with canola and legumes, probably lupins. Then we should think about other areas where we can diversify, like the saltbush. I have something for you." I took the cheque from my wallet and passed it over to Bob. "My parents will approve of me using my inheritance in this way. I'll shake on it if you're agreeable, we can work out the legal side of it later, but for now your hand will be enough."

Bob stood up and walked around to me with his hand out. "Thank you for this Greg." He hugged me. "Merle and I want to take a holiday before we need to get to work, do you mind doing all the organising while we're away?" He was testing me to see if I was up to working with country people.

"No, that'll be fine, where are you thinking of going?"

"We've always wanted to go on one of them cruises, but have never been able to afford it, so we're going to do it now."

They left on their cruise a month later, in the meantime I'd sold up my share of my business to my partner. "My priorities have changed and I don't have the motivation for this job any more. I know that you've wanted to buy me out for some time, so now's your chance." We settled on a price that we could both live with that, combined with what I'd got for my house, gave us enough of a cash buffer to see us through a couple of lean years when they came.

Sandra and I made a good team, able to concentrate on the job at hand until it was finished before moving on to the next task. By the time a relaxed Bob and Merle came back from their cruise we had it pretty much under control. We met them when they arrived back and led them to the kitchen where we had prepared tea and scones, scones that I made with my own two hands with no help from Sandra. It was my Grandma's recipe, so I can't take full credit for it, but they did gain Merle's seal of approval. I had settled in pretty well to this lifestyle and was enjoying it immensely.

A month later the rains came as forecast and the paddocks got a good soaking, the sub-soil water level was as close to perfect as possible when the contractors arrived with their seed drills to start work. Bob, Sandra and I all worked our butts off helping to load the trucks from the silos. These were driven out to the paddocks to refill the hoppers in the seeders. It was constant work, the seeders worked under lights so they could work non-stop. They were refuelled on the run and their hoppers re-filled while they were still moving. The only time they actually stopped was to change drivers at the end of their four hour shift. Each driver worked four hours on and four hours off, putting in a twelve hour day, so they really earned their money.

Three weeks after seeding finished we got follow up rains that boosted growth. Looking out over the paddocks we could see that we would reap a bumper crop. I began negotiations with harvest contractors with an estimated starting time, and the bulk handlers to reserve silo capacity so that our crop, at least most of it, would be trucked directly to the rail-head, meaning a minimising of 'on farm storage' of our crop and a more immediate return.

Sandra and I were sitting in the office going over the books when Bob and Merle came in. "Sandra, Greg, we are impressed with what you're doing and how you're doing it. I could never have done this anywhere near as efficiently as you have. As for the two of you we are really happy to see you two happy together. There is one thing that we would like to see, while we are not church people, we would like to see you two married. Let's face it, I've never seen any couple who are more in love than you two, so please, for us, would you at least think about tying the knot?"

In reply Sandra reached into the top drawer of the desk and took out a sheet of paper. It was our application for a Marriage Licence, all filled out ready to go. "We decided to do this the day I confirmed that I'm pregnant."

Sandra is the first woman that I've ever wanted to marry. With my previous relationships there always came a time when I'd begin wonder when I should cut and run. I have stopped wanting to run, for me there will be no more life on the run.