Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, "That is pretty cool, but you didn't answer my question. Is it a titty bar or not?"

His expression changed to one of surprise. I guess he wasn't used to a woman asking such a question. Then he smiled. "Not a titty bar, it's a bar with a big dance area, the place rocks on the weekends. That's why I want to get there early, Mike says it fills up fast, especially with the band he has booked for tonight."

I felt and heard my stomach grumble, Tom did as well. "Your tummy sounds hungry. I figured we'd stop at Red's Roadhouse which is about halfway to Jug's, hard to beat his Saturday night prime rib special."

I reached over and patted his hand, "A man after my own heart. I love prime rib, how did you know?"

He chuckled, "I didn't, it was just a wild guess. Now that Red's no longer allowed to do more than sit at the bar while his daughters run the place it's actually a decent place to eat. Red can be a cantankerous SOB at times. He was losing a lot of business before the girls took over, and they didn't give him a choice. If the place was to stay alive it would be through their efforts. He fussed and bitched about it, but in the end relinquished, now he's glad he did."

I was curious, "How is it you know so much about his operation?"

He threw his head back and laughed, "That's an easy one. My cousin Lester is married to Maureen, one of the sisters. I hear all the juicy gossip when we're around each other."

Tom was spot on about the prime rib, I ordered an end cut eight-ounce petite cut and still ended up taking part of it home in a doggy bag. He had the sixteen ounce and ate every morsel along with the side dishes. We were done and relaxing a minute when a very attractive younger woman walked to us, putting her hand on his shoulder she said, "Hi Tom."

I wasn't sure who she was, but I was jealous, and for no reason. I had no hold on him. He looked up and smiled.

"Hi Maureen. I'd like you to meet Dee, and this is my cousin's wife Maureen, she and her sister run the place."

We shook hands and then she sat next to Tom, "It's a bit more than that Tom. As of eleven days ago we own the place. That was a pissin contest to be sure. Dad was losing money and was going to list it for sale, that is until we reminded him we had first rights on a purchase. With mom on our side, he backed down real fast. He thought we were gonna try to screw him over, we gave him full price. Hey, I gotta go, Silvie's giving me the evil eye, I'm supposed to be running the kitchen."

The remaining distance to Jug's turned out to be informative and enlightening at the same time. I had asked him how he could eat so much and stay so slim.

"You gotta remember Dee, I'm just a few months past 31. The combination of a high metabolism, a very physical job, and youth, helps keep me fit. I eat a lot because I burn a lot of calories each day. That answer your question?"

"It does, and it brings up another one. I'm 41, you just turned 31. What makes you think taking me on a date is a good thing? I'll tell you straight out, if you're looking for a quick lay you made a mistake."

He pulled to the side of the road, put it in neutral and kept his foot on the brake as he turned enough to face me.

"What is it about older women that makes them think every guy wants to date a presumptuous, conceited, sometimes obnoxious late teens specimen of the female gender? Most have no idea what they want in life, much less who they want in life. To many of them sex is part of whatever it takes to rope a guy in."

Putting his finger up in a wait a minute gesture he took a swig of water from the bottle laying on the seat, swished it around in his mouth, rolled down the window, spit it out and turned back to me.

"Not every guy wants to be with somebody as young as they are. I learned about sex from my Auntie Marge. She wasn't my real aunt but she was always around, so we called her auntie. Her graduation present to me was a weekend at her late parents' cabin, where she taught me more about sex and pleasing a woman than most men twice my age have figured out. At seven months past eighteen I knew what it meant to be as she put it, "Comfortably in the saddle".

I wasn't believing what I'd just heard, I held up my hand, "You aren't handing me a line are you? This sounds way over the top."

"Well, if you think that's over the top, you'll love the rest. She'd been divorced half a year and was horny as a cat in heat. I worked at the home farm which she owned all that summer. She paid me well and I kept her company nearly every night. Think about this Dee, I was eighteen, her 51, she was experienced, passionate, no chance of getting pregnant, how is a younger woman every going to be able to compete with that? So, to answer your next question, yes, I do prefer to be in the company of older women. If that's an issue let me know now."

I was certainly caught off guard to say the least. "I don't have a problem with that Tom, and now that I know your preferences, I'll do my best to meet your expectations within reason."

He smiled, put it back in gear and pulled off the shoulder, as he did he patted my hand and said with a toothy grin, "within reason."

I felt like there was a tornado in my head, not in a million years did I expect to ever hear a story like that. I found myself wondering If I'd opened my mouth too soon telling him I was not an easy lay. I could be, in fact I was in the process of looking over the car imagining my back flat on the seat, one foot on the windshield, the other hooked over the back of the seat and him hammering my pussy into oblivion. It wouldn't have been the first time my panties ended up on the floorboard, dress around my waist and a man pile driving my pussy on the front seat.

Shit, now I had wet panties and no extras along. Some toilet paper folded and put in the gusset would have to do once we got to Jugs. Walking out of the lady's at Jugs I glanced around the room, it was definitely an out of the way place, but done up nicely. I was impressed by the cleanliness and well supplied lady's bathroom. With five stalls it was also large enough to accommodate a bunch of women needing to empty their bladders. I saw Tom leaning on the bar talking with a guy, making my way to them Tom reached out his hand to take mine.

"Dee, this is Mike, the owner and longtime friend. Mike, this is the gal I've been telling you about."

He reached across and shook my hand, "It took him long enough to bring you here. He's a little slow on the uptake at times. At any rate, I'm glad you're here. Have a good time and the drinks for you two are on me. I'll let Carla know."

Walking to the table I asked, "Who's Carla?"

He pointed to the end of the bar at an absolute knock out of a woman. Tall, petite but not skinny, a face that belonged on the cover of magazines and legs that went on forever.

"Carla is Mike's wife and she takes no shit from anyone. If you get out of line and don't wanna listen to her then she has two HUGE bouncers who like to hurt people just for giggles. She and Mike tolerate no bullshit, if you didn't come to have a good time, they don't want you around."

When the band started we boogied on through fast, slow, and even tried our hand at salsa. We didn't look pretty trying the salsa number, but we had fun. During the second set Tom became a bit more serious, making sure he held my hand to and from the dance floor, holding me closer and tighter during the slow numbers. He proved his meddle when a guy wanted to cut in on two separate occasions. He looked at me, I shook my head and he sent them away. Given his size neither guy challenged him.

It was the last slow song of the night before leaving that I felt him pull me in tighter, we weren't groin to groin, but I was close enough my breasts were pressed against his chest. I instinctively wanted to press my puss against his leg and ride but chose not to instead. If he was as serious about dating me as he hinted, he'd be planted between my legs soon enough. I wanted him to fuck me until I screamed that was for sure, but I didn't want to rush things. There would be plenty of time to invite him into my saddle of love.

As the song ended he put his hand at the back of my neck, squeezed my hair and gently lifted my mouth to his. The kiss was one of the most sensual kisses I had ever experienced. I felt his tongue graze my lower lip and invited him in, with our tongues softly dancing the music stopped, as did we. He loosened his grip and stepped back a few inches.

"That was lovely Dee, I've wanted to kiss you for weeks. I think we should probably leave, we have an hour drive home."

I nodded while taking his hand leading us to the table. We were saying goodnight to Mike and Carla when Tom said he needed to hit the head one last time. Carla leaned toward me taking my hand softly in hers.

"You must be one hell of a woman Dee. He hasn't dated in over a year. He'd been engaged and was stilted, it was then he swore off young women."

I tilted my head slightly, "I may not be the one for him, I'm done having kids Carla. I'm 41 with three grown kids. He's going to want a family someday."

She leaned with her head next to my ear, "He'll kill me if I tell you before he does, but he can't have kids. A farm accident of some sort as a boy, I don't know the particulars, just that he doesn't have any live soldiers if you catch my drift. He's not looking for a baby making machine, he's looking for love, love that will last."

Tom was approaching as she finished and sat straight. He gave her the evil eye as he talked, "What kinda bullshit you tellin my girl Carla? Don't make me call the bouncers." Then he burst out laughing.

As we were ready to pull out of the parking he stopped the car and reached for my shoulder urging me to slide to the middle of the seat. I instantly obliged with an extra beat to my heart. With his hand on the floor shift his forearm rested across my left knee. I was waiting for the proverbial hand snaking beneath my dress and inching upward to my blazing hot pussy. It never happened, and while I wouldn't have stopped it, I was pleased he thought enough of me not to push further than I had invited.

Walking me to the door I saw Fuzzy in the window, my security cat. Tom saw him and laughed softly. I willingly allowed Tom to take me into his arms and kiss me. Once again I had to resist pushing my hips forward to make contact with his middle. I didn't touch it, but I was sure there was a snake in his jeans waiting to devour my kitty. He stepped back and looked at Fuzzy.

"Is that your killer cat in the window? The one who looks bored to death waiting for you to open the door?"

I snickered, "Yup, that's Fuzzy, my security cat, he'll purr you into submission. Thank you for a wonderful night. I can't recall the last time I had so much fun."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Been a long time for me to. I sure hope we can do this again, and more. I really like being with you Dee. I thought about tomorrow for lunch or something, but I'll be taking mom to church and then brunch with her lady friends. She's known some of them since grade school."

I heard someone say, "I don't mind going to church with you, and brunch sounds delicious."

Then I realized it was me who'd spoken. I hadn't been to church since the ex-departed, but maybe if I were with someone who was sincere and caring it would feel right again.

Without warning he scooped me back into his arms for a kiss and like on the dance floor he squeezed my hair and drew me to his lips. He wasn't pulling or tugging on my hair, just squeezing a handful of hair. I found it to be something exciting, something new, something that would be ours if we stayed together. He wasn't hurting me in any way, I viewed it as a gesture stating he'd like to own me, to be with me and me only. Damn, there it was again, another flood of arousal leaking past the toilet tissue and into my already sopping wet panties. If I was going to continue dating him I would definitely need to carry extra panties in my purse.

One last kiss, a pat on my bottom and he was headed to the car. I slowly ran my hand over where he'd patted my butt, no man had ever done that before. God I liked this man. Sitting on the potty I took a long look at the thick coating in my underwear, the toilet tissue had done the job, but just barely, my vulva hadn't felt so slick and blood engorged in who knows how long. Even the few times I'd gotten myself off I was never as wet and aroused as I was at that point. I had to wipe three times before I was dry, kicking the panties into the corner I was thinking to myself. "If I threw them against the wall I'll bet they'd stick."

Church was fun, Tom picked me up with his mom along, she insisted I sit in the front seat. As we drove she patted my shoulder and told me she was so glad her Tommy was going out with such a nice girl. I was going to correct her and then thought, "what the heck, if she wants to call me a girl rather than a woman who was I to argue?"

The service was different than any I'd ever attended, the music was upbeat as well as worshipful, the message was encouraging instead of the usual brow beating I was used to. The pastor was a young man with a young wife and two ankle biters hugging their legs. Very friendly and asked me to come again. At brunch his mom branched off the minute we cleared the door, she was there to see her lifelong friends, not eat with us. I was surprised by how well his mom and I hit it off, it was like we'd known one another for years. When they dropped me off Tom walked me to the door, gave me a quick kiss and left. Unlocking the door I heard footsteps behind me and turned expecting to see Tom. It was Mrs. Ellis.

"Hello dearie. Is that your new beau? He's one hunk of a man isn't he. Never did like your ex, he wasn't a nice man. This one looks young." Leaning to me she whispered. "He'll have lots of energy, just like my Bert had when we wore younger clothes. Oh, those were the days honey, those were the days." Then she giggled, "And nights too,"

She patted my arm and headed to her yard calling back over her shoulder, "He's a keeper honey. Oh, and wear a dress tomorrow, I'm ready for another wild morning."

I found myself laughing once again over her shenanigans. Of all things, wear a dress and let it blow up so Bert could see my legs and screw her silly. Then I let out a laugh and yelled to myself, "WHY NOT. Give him an eyeful, it's not like he's going to jump your bones."

Audrey will be happy and walking bow legged a few days, then again, it was her idea. I had one truly short skirt that I seldom wore for that very reason, it showed off far more than I felt comfortable displaying. I snickered as I contemplated wearing it out of the house while Bert got the morning paper. I could change at work, so why not. Oh my goodness, I'm a devious little tramp at times. Next morning I set out to make sure Bert got an eyeful as I left. I wore my super short skirt and a thong, one of the two I owned. I also made sure I needed to bend over and reach inside the backseat for something as he walked by.

I heard him gasp as I knew my bare ass was being partially exposed, and then the increase of footsteps. With him in the house I went inside quickly shedding the skirt and thong replacing them with sensible panties and a pair of jeans. Walking to the car Audrey was in their front window with a smile on her face and softly clapping in front of her chest. Oh boy, to be a fly on the wall that day, she probably had him take the little magic pills as soon as he was inside.

I was telling Paula about my naughty behavior between giggles and sips of coffee when Christine walked in, looking none too happy I might add. We didn't have to ask, she sat down and unloaded.

"What the fuck makes guys think they can screw you just because you have a few drinks with them? I'm so tired of the dating scene."

Paula looked at her and asked, "What dating scene are you talking about? You go to pick up bars and let guys buy drinks while they ogle your scantily clothed body. Don was at Capt Morgans Saturday night with his old Army buddy and saw you there. When he got home he told me he couldn't believe what he was watching. Just exactly what were you hoping to accomplish dressed like a slut if not to get laid?"

Christine was beet red and I'm sure I saw steam coming from her ears. What she did next was worse than dressing like a slut expecting to be treated like a lady. She literally came unglued. Staring at Paula she stood and pointed a finger an inch from Paula's nose.

"Who the fuck are you to say anything to me you fat cow? Just because you're unhappy with how you look doesn't mean somebody like me with a smokin hot body shouldn't display it. I'll bet if I came on to your beloved Donnie boy he'd walk away from your fat ass in a heartbeat. Fuck you cunt, at least I get some action."

I was waiting for Paula to stand and scratch her eyes out, didn't happen. She tilted her head back and let out a loud gut laugh, then put on her stern face.

"Christine, you're so full of shit your breath stinks. If you think flaunting it will get you better than your used to, you have another think coming. Oh ... and about you thinking you could steal my hubby. I keep that man's balls empty and his stomach full just like my grandma told me to do. He likes every part of my fluffy body and I do mean EVERY part, we go at it like rabbits three to four times a week. Can you say the same little girl?"

Christine was furious, she blurted out, "Fuck you, everybody knows fat guys have little dicks, you deserve each other."

Paula smirked, "That old tale is bullshit. Don has all the meat a woman can handle."

Flipping Paula the bird she spun on her heal headed away from us. She instantly lost her breath and composure when she saw Bill and Sarah standing with their arms folded across their chests.

Bill very calmly stated, "Girls, we open in ten minutes let's be ready. Christine, in my office."

She started to say something when Sarah piped up, "Not a word Chris, in the office. Now."

There was no shouting or raised voices we could hear. Thirty minutes later Christine was escorted to her desk by Bill who watched her put her personal items in a box, she turned toward us with tears in her eyes and whimpered "sorry" as Bill followed her out through the production area to the back door. When Bill returned he was visibly shaken.

"Dee, Paula, my apologies to both. We've been aware that Christine was not pulling her weight lately and to be honest her time here was limited. What occurred this morning was the final straw. We'll begin looking for another designer right away, in the meantime I'll need you to pick up the slack. It isn't fair to either of you, unfortunately that's how it has to be right now. If you have questions or issues Sarah and I keep our doors open, just knock."

I would like to say the atmosphere was somewhat pleasant, except that's not true, it was downright tense. Paula knew Christine had a quote that was promised to be ready Monday afternoon and since she was a day or two ahead on her own project she jumped right in. I've never seen Paula so frustrated, she was mumbling, throwing her hands up, cussing occasionally, at one point she looked at me and muttered quietly.

"If this is a sample of her work I'd have fired her ass a long time ago. My seven-year-old daughter can do better than this trash."

By the time Tom floated through the door Paula was on top of things and on her way to making sure the deadline was met.

"Morning ladies." He announced with his normal inviting smile. "Gonna rain, I can smell it in the air."

I looked at him, "The sun is shining Tom."

With a full smile and what I thought was a flirty gesture he chuckled, "Mark my words pretty lady, it's gonna rain before your done with work. Hey, where's the high school girl today?"