Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,952 Followers

Paula looked up, "Christine is no longer at Signs Plus, she's taken employment elsewhere. Just so you know, she's been out of high school several years."

I didn't think the dig was necessary, but Tom shrugged it off, "Kay, see you girls tomorrow."

Out the door he went. The remainder of the day remained positive, Paula finished the quote on time even though she'd had to make several changes. The customer was extremely pleased and placed an order totaling over $4000 with flyers, banners, shirts, hats and embroidered jackets. When Paula took the order into Bill's office he smiled and thanked her for stepping up. An hour later he was next to her desk with a $50 gift certificate for a local diner telling her to take the family out for supper. Considering it was one of their favorite places to eat out she was all smiles.

I'd changed into evening comfies, finished supper and was on the couch reading a book with Fuzzy on my lap, he was heading for the finish line of the purring Olympics when my phone pinged signaling a text. My heart skipped a beat, it was Tom.

Tom: Hello beautiful, dang you looked cute earlier. Had all I could do not to lean across the counter and kiss you. Sorry to hear about the other gal, I saw her later in the day at the garden center, she was talking to the owner's son, Rollie. Maybe she'll get a job there.

Me: You weren't the only one holding back, I wanted to put my arms around you so badly they ached. Chris shot herself in the foot this time, she blew up at Paula cussing her out, called her a fat cow. What she didn't realize is that Bill and Sarah were ten feet behind her and witnessed the whole sordid affair.

Tom: That must leave you guys shorthanded.

Me: It does, but between me and Paula we should be okay. At least for a few weeks until they find somebody to replace her. You didn't text to talk about Christine I hope. What's cookin?

Tom: Wanted to know when we could get together again. Everything about this weekend felt so right, and mother loves you. She didn't shut up about you until bed Sunday night.

Me: I might have to two time Fuzzy, but how about Wednesday for supper. I'll cook, I make a mean enchilada dish.

Tom: Yummy, I love enchiladas. Should I bring anything?

Me: A big appetite and beer if you want some. I don't keep it in the house.

Tom: I can do that. Six o'clock okay? I'll make sure one of mom's girlfriends comes over to look in on her.

Me: Six it is. See you in the morning, I have several boxes to ship. Maybe I should help you load them and you could squirrel me away in the back of your truck for an hour or so.

Tom: I'm not touching that with a ten-foot pole. See you late morning. Hugs and kisses.

Tom was leaning over the counter finishing paperwork the next morning when Paula excused herself to use the potty. He took advantage of the moment and whispered while he worked,

"I'm ready for tomorrow night. Anxious to hold and kiss you again."

He was going to put his hand on top of mine but I pulled it back.

"Not yet Tom. This needs to stay between us a few more weeks. Can you handle that?"

He grinned, "Baby, for you I'd do anything humanly possible."

Out the door he went, it felt like I had psunami in my panties. I couldn't believe how wet a 41-year-old woman could get, nor how fast. As soon as Paula was out of the bathroom I grabbed my purse and made my way in. Dropping my jeans I could barely believe the amount of thick cream in my panties. I finished taking off the jeans, shucked the soaked panties putting them into a ziplok bag and grabbed dry panties from my purse. Shit, I'd be doing laundry every other day if this is what happens each time I see him.

Wednesday we had one delivery and no pickup so it was a quick dash in and out for Tom. He did flash me a smile and winked when Paula wasn't looking. I was at home putting the enchilada dish together when my phone pinged.

Tom: Running late, won't be there until 6:15, hope that's okay.

Me: Works for me, see you then.

It was at that moment I made the decision that if he wanted to move things along physically, I was going to let him, within reason. I wanted him to know I desired him without looking and sounding like a tramp in the process. Walking to the bedroom to don more enticing undies I smiled at myself in the hallway mirror and stated, "You little slut."

Part two is in edit and will be released shortly.

R410a
R410a
2,952 Followers