All Comments on 'Life Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Great conclusion to your story!

5

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful ending to their story.s

Cheers

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

Loved it, very sweetly done, thank you.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Lovely story and enjoyable conclusion. I liked that Dee Dee was a mature, intelligent woman who was sexy and not a human sex toy. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, fantastic ending! You have a talent for writing, please keep up the great work!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Love, Romance and Happy Ever After!!!! 5/5!!!

.

Great, well-written and a most evocative story! I've known a couple of gals like Dee, and you captured her sweet, loving and faithful type, to a tee!!! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm lucky that I married my "Dee" as my third wife. I joke and tell people "If at first you don't succeed, (I hold up a finger at each part) try (1), try(2), again(3)." always gets a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy story! Dee loves running her fingers through the "forest " of hair on Tom's sexy chest. U love a man with a sexy hairy chest, and love the feeling of that chest hair, whether coarse or soft, against my chest, my back, etc. Long may these two lovers be together! Love your stories!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Great story.

Cheers

SAGE

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Sweet! 5 ++ stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great!! Your stories keep getting better as I go down the line. I hope that by the time I get close to the current end you will have written more stories. I'd hate to have to read other less standard stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What can I say that I haven't said already? Your stories are way beyond any other author I've read. I'd still give you 7 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was beautiful. It was so emotional that I had to stop when his mother had the talk with them. I couldn’t see the screen and had to stop for a couple of days until I felt up to finishing it. It was all around an incredible story that showed just catty us girls can be. It doesn’t matter age or circumstance, we can usually sense when someone is a bitch before they even interact with us. I wish I could give more than 5 stars since this is one of my favorites. Thank you for taking the time to make sure this was as good as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Life Pt. 01 Previous Part
Life Series Info

SIMILAR Stories

I'm 51 
4.83
771
589
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Outback 
4.87
826
372
More Stories