Life Restart Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PHRPPPPPpPRRrRRRRrrrRRTTTTTttttRRRrrrrr

It struck with almost no warning! Luke only felt the troll lean forward, causing her cheeks to spread slightly, before a powerful stream of toxic gas was blasted from her shithole!

[!!!!]

Even if Luke had reacted in time there was nothing he would have been able to do. The torrent of putrid gaseous waste filled the pair of panties instantly, however something strange happened before the gas was able to escape. All of the noxious fumes streaming out of the troll's butt seemed to completely disappear soon after coming into contact with the white fabric.

Instead, Luke felt all the hot, thick gas being shot up his nostrils and pumped down his throat that should logically no longer exist. His senses were somehow fully intact while his anatomy was in no way similar to before, yet he still felt the toxic fart staining his tongue and burning his sinuses in its rank stench! Despite this, the gas seemed to disappear into a void after it passed his gullet, making him greatly question the logic behind his mysterious transformation. At this point he was of the opinion that the purpose of his new form was simply to fuck him over as much as possible!

PrRRAArrrppBBRRRTTttptt

BBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRRrTTtttt

Apparently unsatisfied with the previous expulsion, the Troll let out two more in rapid succession with the second one ending in a wet sputter! As if the stench of rotten eggs and spoiled broccoli and cabbage stew wasn't bad enough, Luke suddenly felt a sticky splatter of viscous as juice coating his "tongue"! He would vomit if could but all he could do was let out wretched gagging that only he could hear!

The Troll was slightly startled at the fart that came out with a little too much force and hurriedly peeked at the panties in trepidation. She'd opted to hold in her farts in the beginning as she didn't want to ruin the brand new pair of panties that was the most luxurious she'd ever seen. It was a truly flawed logic considering that she'd just pulled them right up onto her filthy crotch without washing beforehand.

"Phew, safe."

Thankfully, the panties weren't soiled and maintained their clean condition. On top of that, she hadn't caught a whiff of the putrid farts she'd just let go.

It seemed like these panties really were a magic item that actively blocked out all kinds of bad smells. The realisation of this made the Troll all the more pumped. She let out a couple more hot, bubbly toots in her excitement that was dutifully absorbed by her new favourite piece of clothing.

The troll remained in just a tunic and underwear as she went about her daily duties. She sat on the bed with her legs crossed as she began maintenance on her combat equipment. Although they were newly bought using most of her savings she'd accumulated from various odd jobs, they were pretty worn out and were clearly used goods. It was obvious at a glance what kind of financial situation the Troll was in, the fact that she'd actually managed to come across a magical item that usually costed more than a brand new house was like a godsend, even if it's purpose didn't prove particularly useful in combat. At the very least, with the magic panties stuffed into her greasy crack, she now had no reason to hold back and would let her gut bombs rip as soon as she got the urge. The spotless underwear would absorb them without fail every time, allowing the Troll to enjoy a tranquil evening in her home with nothing but fresh air and a peaceful ambience.

Luke on the other hand was in pure hell. Not only did he have to constantly contend with the foul state of the troll's ass and crotch, but now he was being constantly assaulted by the gut-wrenching, noxious farts that the damn Troll released on average every 3 to 5 minutes!

PHGLLBBRRrrRRgttttfFBRRAarRRTtttttttt

Every time the stench of the previous fart would start to fade slightly, another hot blast would rush into his nose and throat to fully renew the rancid stench and taste he had to constantly suffer through!

SPppPRRRRllRrRRRLPPRRptttttttt

Occasionally, a particularly wet butt belch would coat his tongue in grimy ass spittle that would send him into a gagging frenzy. If he was going to be transformed into a pair of panties, then why did he still have to experience the feeling of swallowing down hot shit vapour and gooey butt sauce?! It just didn't make sense!

GGGgRRRRRBBRrooorrrRRRrRPPPtptptttttt BLURPRrLlRRrRPPTTPPrrplllRRPTTTtttt

No matter how much he complained though, nothing about his situation would change. He was still made to take in the full stench of the Troll's funky nether regions while having his metaphorical nose hairs singed as he chugged down her hot, bubbly butt belches.

Later that day, as the sun was setting, the Troll finally finished her preparations for the next day. She yawned in satisfaction at the site of her well organised equipment lined up near the bed and noticing how late it'd gotten, she decided to turn in for the evening.

Luke had the faint hope that the troll would at least clean up a bit before going to sleep but had his hopes dashed as she simply crawled into the musty bed as is and covered herself in the worn out quilt.

The troll dozed off after containing her excitement for the next day and Luke was left in total darkness under the covers, forced to divert all his attention to the funky smells surrounding him...

GGGgRRRRRBBRrooorrrRRRrRPPPtptptttttt

...and the baritone blasts of noxious gas that seemed to ramp up as the Troll slept. It was surely going to be a long night...

To be continued...

12