Life Restart Pt. 01.5 - Gossip

Story Info
A little bit of exposition as Hipple gets ready to set out!
1.6k words
4.5
3.4k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The following story contains depictions of Fart/Smell fetish material as well as unaware wrongful imprisonment.

*

The guild lobby was already packed from the early hours of the morning. A lot of people were crowded around the bulletin board, hoping to pick up a suitable quest that paid well for their level. Nearby in the lounge area, many boisterous men and women drank and made merry, breaking the ambiance with their loud chatter and hearty laughing.

One of the receptionists at the front desk wondered to herself why they would even build a bar inside a place that was clearly meant for conducting serious business. The life of an adventurer was one with even more danger than there were rewards, yet here these people were getting half-drunk in broad daylight before setting off on a dangerous task. It was questionable how they could even wield their weapons without injuring themselves.

Despite what she thought on the inside though, the receptionist did her job with great diligence and properly received those who came to her desk, signing off on all kinds of quests as long as the adventurers in question were qualified. No matter the nature of the person facing her, she always maintained an impeccable smile, after all, this job paid really well.

"Next!"

The receptionist sent a young warrior on his way, barely paying any mind to the fact that the rest of his party were all women, and called to the next person in line. However, when she saw who it was that eagerly walked up to her counter, her receptionist's smile almost cracked.

A young woman of the troll species toddled up to her counter with a strained expression on her face that was a mix of nervousness and determination. Clutched in her hand was a brand new guild ID card that was issued to her just the day before.

The guild receptionist had a policy of treating all clients with etiquette, however, she had pretty bad compatibility with this client in particular.

The receptionist was a wolf beast kin, a species of beast kin with a particularly powerful sense of smell. Therefore, trolls who were notorious for their bad hygiene were her least favourite types to deal with. Just yesterday she had been put through hell when she was tasked to walk the troll woman through the registration process, the stench of her almost making her pass out.

However, for some reason, she wasn't assaulted by the awful stench she had to suffer through the day before, all she smelled when she twitched her wolfy nose was the general mustiness of a person who'd missed a bath or two...or five.

Regardless, the receptionist's smile was mended and she received the guild card from the troll girl whose information on the card revealed her name to be Hipple. It was an oddly adorable name for a troll but looking at the funny expression on her face, the receptionist thought that if not for her poor hygiene, the name would suite her quite well. The receptionist did her best to ignore her odour and guided Mary who was clearly nervous to accept and carry out her first quest.

Though, maybe the troll was a little too nervous...

Luke hadn't slept a wink all night, and how could he? For almost the entire night he was made to suffer through the vicious onslaught of the Troll's overactive bowels. He was made to inhale and consume a seemingly endless brew of rotten farts that would have left any regular pair of panties soiled and ruined beyond reason. He on the other hand maintained his clean and pristine condition through all the noxious butt bombs that constantly sputtered and spewed from the Troll's butt in regular intervals.

Despite all this, he wasn't tired in the least. It seemed that another feature set of his transformation was that he never grew exhausted. This would be a blessing to any warrior that dreamed of fighting endlessly without tiring, but to him it was nothing but a horribly cruel curse.

PHPPLlorrRRGGRrt

A short, bubbly fart drowned him in rancid stink, the hot gas crawling along his metaphorical tongue and reignited the suffering that was wrought on his sense of smell. No matter how much of the rancid stink he'd suffered through so far, Luke never got the least bit used to the terrible smell.

FFFRRRrpppPHSHHRRRrrrrrrrr

Barely 15 seconds later, a plume of hot wind blew silently onto his white fibre. His metaphorical orifices were baked in the smell of reheated rotten milk and festering cheese curdles. The potency of this one sent Luke into yet another gagging fit despite his gag reflex being trained in the boisterous baptism of last night's anal storm. The smell was simply that bad, to the point where it almost completely overshadowed the rank stench of the troll's funky ass and crotch.

BBRRTTTTttPrRRAArrrpp

PPPRRRRRRrrRRrrPrRRRRrttttt

As if not to be outdone, a double tap of creamy butt brew splattered his tastebuds in vile butt sauce! It hadn't even been 20 seconds since the previous SBD! Luke was about to lose it as he wondered where this rapid onslaught of noxious gas was coming from. He had no idea of the "predicament" the troll was currently facing.

People tended to react differently when nervous, and to his great misfortune, Hipple was the type to become extremely gassy while under stress! This was the Troll's very first quest as a recently registered adventurer. Having heard of the many dangers that accompanied this particular job, there was no way she wouldn't be nervous about possibly encountering great danger and suffering a setback on her first day.

Unfortunately, there was someone else already suffering before she'd even left the doors of the guild.

PprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrlllBBRRRrRTTtttt

Sadly, there was no friendly receptionist to console the pair of panties that were trapped within the dark confines of the troll's thick battle shorts, left to endure the entirety of her putrid nervous farts by his lonesome. At least the rest of the clients didn't have to put up with the gassy Troll's anal bombs.

***

Hipple was sitting at a vacant table inside the guild's lobby, going over her equipment one last time before she set off. Truthfully, she didn't currently have much to her name as a near penniless beginner. All she really had was a dagger and a short sword, a few ointments, and her base level leather battle gear.

Luke who had unfortunately survived the vicious gas attack from earlier was metaphorically wheezing as he tried to relieve that potent stink from his senses to no avail. Though he accumulated no physical exhaustion, his mental fortitude was riddled with cracks which caused him to almost miss a nearby conversation that held great relevance to his current situation.

"By the way, did you hear about Earle Lester? Almost had his entire family wiped out, the twat."

"Well, that's to be expected when you mess with the Alchemist Association. Did he really think he could get away after attempting to rob them in broad daylight just because of his status?"

There was what sounded like a group of grown men at a table nearby speaking blatantly about the near downfall of a noble that Luke was greatly familiar with.

"I heard that it was some kind of experimental drug?"

"A transformation potion apparently, I've got a buddy in the Association. A pint of ale and the bastard'll brag all day long about his fancy job. Says it was being developed for the royal family but couldn't be released because of side effects."

"What, does it make your cock go soft?"

The men cackled loudly at their companion's juvenile humour.

"As a matter of fact, it does. But not just your pecker, your whole body goes soft. Apparently they used a rare dark attribute slime as the base and the person who drinks the potion does transform, but they also adopt some of the slime's characteristics. Stretchy body, massive physical endurance, even a weird space ability that makes everything you eat disappear without a trace."

"Sounds like a bloody good time if you ask me."

"Yeah well, there's another less desirable side effect. You know how slimes absorb anything they touch? Well, there was this on baron that tried it out and turned himself into a dame with massive tits. Sick bastard stepped in dog shit on his way to the brothel and ended up vomiting his guts out!"

"Fuckin hell. Hey, how do ya know so much anyway?"

"Yeah, and why do you talk so good all of a sudden?"

"Exposition's gotta happen somehow mate."

"What?"

"That's it!"

Luke who had been eavesdropping on the conversation was finally able to find out the reason for all the strange extra abilities that came with his transformation!

BBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRRrTTtttt

A gnarly gas bomb sprayed into him, causing him to almost choke, but he tried his best to endure and listen closely to see if there was any way to free himself from this torment.

"By the way, it seems like the effects of the potion are permanent. Remember that Baron I was talking about? Well, the bastard is now the number 1 whore of the Eastside brothel! Hahahaha!!"

Boisterous laughter rang out at the table as the men found the whole situation amusing. In Luke's opinion though, this was no laughing matter.

His heart completely sank at this new realization. Did this mean that he was stuck like this forever? Forced to serve as underwear to a gassy troll that failed to even wipe her own ass properly?

"Alright, time to get out there!"

Hipple's mood was a complete contrast to Luke's as she packed up her equipment and got up from her seat. With a pip in her step and determination on her face, she skipped over to the guild entrance and burst through the doors as if welcoming the start of her new journey.

PHGLLBBRRrrRRgttttfFBRRAarRRTTRrttTTTttttttt

Her excitement seemed to cause something else to burst out but there was no need to worry as her trusty panties would soak it up so that the moment wouldn't be ruined.

To be continued...