All Comments on 'Life Review Ch. 04'

by Grizzly_Fiction

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
Looking forward to next story...

Loved this series. You are an awesome story teller. Please keep writing. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
:-)

Thanks for putting the "fan!" in this fantasy!

btw, each star is a sun in our galaxy, not a whole other galaxy. Well, except for the few that are actually planets in our solar system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You've yet to disappoint with this series - every entry is as good or better than the last. Fantastic stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where have you been all my life?!

How do you like this world?

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
Wow

What a great read. Your dialog flows naturally and smoothly, the characters have defined personalities with their own motivations, the world has depth beyond this one story, and the magic system is well thought out and has a believable quantity that is rare in high fantasy. I love your combat sequences, truly riviting; they put me in mind of the first time I read R. A. Salvatore’s writing, only with the inclusion of one of the hardest subject to convey, magic! I haven’t enjoyed a series this much since I read the ill fated Dream Drive. Please take this story to completion, it is worth publishing so far. Kudos for your work and sharing your talent. You have earned a favorite and a follow.

Grizzly_FictionGrizzly_Fictionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapters 5+6

Thanks everyone for the love!

I know it's been a bit since my last publication, i've been traveling for work. I will be releasing the next chapter as a double feature and it will be considerably longer. Check out my patreon for updates. Hint: im finishing it this weekend and just need to look at the edits before submission!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrizzly_Fiction@Grizzly_Fiction
147 Followers
I am an aspiring author of the Fantasy/Sci-fi Genre. I decided to try my hand out at writing in an erotic format to flex my literary muscles for a new challenge. I'm primarily a High fantasy/ Dark fantasy writer, and love playing with the suspension of disbelief and to try an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES