All Comments on 'Life’s Strange Turns Ch. 09-10'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
Lovely ending

You couldn't have wrapped it up more nicely than that. Both the main characters have had revelations, undergone change and arrived at new understandings. I liked the way you finished with just a bit left up in the air.

Delightful and satisfying romance. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

GE

RedbeakRedbeakabout 13 years ago
Six lost years

Unforgivable.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Glad you wrote

this story. It answers several of the omissions of the previous summary It's Never Too Late", and gets the timeline right. One omission though, is that there is no further mention of Dennis' sister, Susan who disliked Jennifer at their first meeting.

rothltdoadrothltdoadabout 10 years ago
reprise

This is my second full reading of this story. It is so damn sweet! Thanks man. Love ur writing

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Only four comments? Strange - this is a good series.

Story series is predictable but the characters are so realistic that you just don't care. Well done.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
I do like happy endings!

Great story series!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The BEST !

This series is the best that I have ever read. No qualifiers, such as, one of the best, the best so far, or any other such drivel, just the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great stuff, but one little thing...

Need some resolution from stone cold bitch Diane! WTF was up with that?? Needed to tend to that. But, still a great story.

FustZightFustZightover 6 years ago
Good Story

Good story, well written. Some of your characters have severe anger issues which you may feel make the story, but which irritate me and I find hard to believe. But good story anyway.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wonderful love story that endured the breakdown of communication between two star crossed lovers and after 7 years ended up in a very emotional happily ever after. This story keeps you on the edge of your seat wondering if the star crossed lovers will ever get past the unfortunate situation that occurred just after they met. Well written with great characters development. 5 star read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It is well written, but I really can't see, why this is supposed to be a beautiful romance.

The two protagonists and her whole family seem to think that withholding his daughter from him is some kind of penance for her getting pregnant, instead of cruel to the child and father. And the conflict is still, why she slept with someone else, which pales compared to, what she did afterwards.

I am not saying that this story is not realistic. It probably happens, but it doesn't make the protagonists good people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories