All Comments on 'Life Sentence Ch. 07'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
cbrooks122000cbrooks122000over 13 years ago
Brilliant

I really enjoyed this story, its got a really good ending.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is this the end?

Or will you continue now?

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeabout 13 years agoAuthor
Is this the end?

Good question. I hadn't meant to end it here, but I have been writing more of "If I Knew Then..." (Chapter 7 just posted) and have just started part 3 of "Bad Penny" so it may be a while before I get back to this.

Many thanks for all the comments and encouragement though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The saga continues...

I am enjoying this story more than I thought I would when I started.

The stark differences between Ch.1 and where the story is heading shows a lot of depth (but of course I always prefer happy endings :P ) but there is always room for The Committee to intervene I guess.

Looking forward to more of this, if more ever comes.

Keep up the great works :)

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMealmost 13 years ago
Great work.

I really hope you will continue this. It's a very good read, and I'd like to see where you take it from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story a lot ...still hoping for a next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when are you going to continue with this story?

and tell us what happened next :) :)

I've been waiting a while in the hope that you would come back and continue this adventure

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
When will I continue?

I am flattered that someone is interested and would like to see more of my work!

I changed jobs a while ago, and time to write got cut - I was working on three series, this one, a story Called "If I Knew Then.." which is a fantasy about how things would be if I had a second chance at my life, and "Bad Penny" which is a fictionalised version of real life events from nearly thirty years ago. Penny in BP is based on a real life character - my former girlfriend. This story (life sentence) grew out of a nightmare I had about her, and was a story I felt I had to write, but in the last couple of chapters I had gone beyond that need, and since this story had reached a natural pause, I have not worked on it for some time. Recently the new job got even more hectic, and I have had to put "If I knew then..." on hold as well. I am continuing "Bad Penny" because it is cartharsis, as much as anything else.

If you enjoyed this story you might enjoy Bad Penny - it is more realistic, but has themes of submission and dominance, and some quite explicit scenes.

I intend to finish Bad Penny, and then possibly return to this story, as I have ideas about where this Mike and Penny might go. In the meantime however, thank you for your support and your patience.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Nice...

very, very nice! Intricate storyline, intriguing characters, descriptive action...all nice -- very, very nice -- and I mean that in the best way. Thanks for a great, different and thought-provoking read! Five-stars to ya'...Take care...

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Really enjoyed .....this despite the harrowing tales !

I love these type of stories where the very bad turns good .Well done excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

This was a fantastic story. From the first chapter to the last, you kept my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
massively enjoyable story

i have enjoyed this story with its detail, twists turns and totally believable events ,, thank you and for it to turn out so well was a bonus xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excelent

Thannk you very much for your story. Is great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Excellent. Not just vastly above average sex, but an actual story with people and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

This is a very interesting story,

a love story about Penny & Michael. Michael certainly has a lot on his plate, and how things turnout for them is anybody's guess, but I hope they love happy ever after.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
overachiever!! ;))

Such an overachiever Mike is...isnt he?! ;)) 12 women?! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Power

"So I want you to put on my collar. You will wear it because you accept it, because you know what it means."

That's seduction, that's power, real power. Any tool can brutalize and dominate with physical force and fear, it takes a real Master to dominate someone this completely, that they gift themselves to you, body and soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story!

I can understand ending it here. But I am honestly hoping you don’t. I can see this becoming a full series. One story for every woman that Michael has wound up owning or will wind up owning (after saving them, much like he did for Penny).

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 5 years ago
Engrossing

I binge read this series and was gripped from the get go. Like the hero I was in turns aroused and repulsed by Penny's story. I hated Michael, for being part of a system that uses women so callously but his epiphany was credible. I liked the pace and development. It was very well written and though done some time ago, I appreciate the thought, effort and work that must have gone into it so thank you

EZUpperEZUpperabout 3 years ago
One of my favorites on the site

I like to come back and read this one again and again, it's like a favorite TV mini-series especially the last 3 chapters. I appreciate the very natural stopping point you found but always wish for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES