All Comments on 'Life Sucks Ch. 01'

by exhibitionistgirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Unrelentingly depressing.

If your goal is to bum out anyone who reads this, I think you're well on the way to succeeding. I skipped ahead a bit when I felt the black hole of misery starting to drag me under, so I can only assume that at some point in there she gets a puppy that later dies? Dude, go get some fresh air, and lighten the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
its your story. haters just need to chill the fuck out

. i got into it, saftey pinned note aside, and am intruiged to see how this one develops. Haters just need to chill the fuck out and maybe write their own shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Naysayers . . .

Hey, Naysayer: Maybe you should be the one to lighten up by going outside in your perfect fucking world and snorting up all the rose colored air that your perfect world lungs will allow, and then maybe you will realize that this world is far from perfect (except where you live, of course). Naysayers are hateful, vindictive creatures whose small, closed minds, are only equaled by their teeny, tiny hands and even smaller cocks. Oh, and haters are terrorists, too. Fuck the naysayers.

JESUIS PARIS!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Imagine my surprise

...when I checked to see if the author had a response to my comment, and instead I find two anonymous responses. I can only assume they were written by a pair of wannabe Goths, bubbling over with teen angst, while wondering which black shirt to wear with their black skinny jeans, and listening to Morrissey. I'd respond to your idiocy, but I kinda think I just did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
epiphany? more like vocal dysentary

Wanna be goth and teen angst? My children aren't even that young. I just believe in positive criricism unstead of spewing a bunch if unproductive drivle. But hey, everyone has a mind of their own albeit a closed and rather small one . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: The Naysayers . . .

Amazing. In all of that, you never actually said anything about the story. All you did was trash others for daring to have a different opinion. That of course is an assumption because, as I noted, you never really voice an opinion on the story.

<P>

The commented on the story, YOU commented on them, and yet THEY'RE they Naysayers. On what fucking planet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Did she leave the trash behind and live happily ever after with the peeping Tom or did he join in on the abuse. Poor girl has no luck.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
I'm

Sorry but that was some sick and twisted shit on the first page and that was as far as I could read.

imurddyimurddyover 8 years ago
Epiphany!

I agree! That was rather depressing, it might be realistic, but not really what most people look for on this site. Not badly written for such a gruesome story, though it seemed like it was headed towards a snuff production.

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

This shit happens, I hope theres more and I hope theres a lot more pain , But not for Alice

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago

It seems like there's a lot of negative feedback for this story. Absolutely there is nothing erotic about it, however, it does make for an interesting beginning to what could be a pretty epic love story. And I'm definitely down for that!! I hope you continue this ExGirl, I'm very curious to see where you're headed with this. 🤘🏽

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous