Life Takes a Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand softly worked my breast, she then lifted her hand had squeezed my nipple. "I've wanted to do this for a long time, Steph. I've thought about it since we were in college. But the time never seemed right. Apparently, my subconscious decided last night was the time. Waking up this morning, I have to agree."

She then took her hand away from my breast to move the hair covering my neck and began to gently kiss my neck. Working her way to the lobe of my ear, playing with it using her tongue. Lightly sucking on it as her hand moved back to my breast. She again, squeezed my nipple then moved to my other breast to repeat the action.

As she continued to work my neck with her lips and tongue, her hand worked my breasts. Not impatient, but slowly taking her time, appreciating each of them. My nipples responded, hardening and jutting out underneath my shirt.

I didn't want this to end, and with a soft moan, I signaled Angela to continue exploring my body. I'd never been with a woman before, but in the moment, this felt comfortable, felt right.

Ang gently shifted back allowing me to roll and lie on my back. She shifted her body and lifted my shirt to expose both of my breasts. I have rather large areoles, they are a darker color and my nipples get full, easily the circumference of my index finger and jutting out rather far when excited. Today, they were as large as I've ever seen. Ang leaned into my right breast and began teasing with her tongue. As she began to work my nipple, I grabbed the shirt, lifted it over my head and tossed it off to the side. Ang's hair fell over my breasts and lightly dancing over my skin as she continued to work both of my breasts. The sensation was electric. Her actions causing responses deep within my body. My arousal grew with each moment as she continued to play my body like a fine instrument.

As she continued to cast her spell on me, my body responded. My thong was soaking as my pussy leaked juices. My muscles began to vibrate with that familiar feeling, the energy pulsing thru, running towards my pussy. Angela took her time working my breasts, dialing up the sexual energy within my body. She was in no hurry, and I wasn't going to rush the sensational waves beginning to run thru my body.

Angela moved and straddled my body, leaning in to kiss me. Our lips met in a tender moment, this was not animalistic, the kiss was soft. Her lips danced across mine as I looked deep into those beautiful eyes. Her tongue began to gently drift between our lips and I responded with mine, they met and I felt the energy cross that barrier and lift me. I wanted Angela, fully and completely wanted her. I wanted her to make love to me, I wanted to make love to her. My arms wrapped around her, pulling her even closer to me. My hips, already slowly gyrating against her, became more frantic.

I don't know how long we stayed in that moment, me wrapping myself around Ang. Both of us exploring each others mouth. Neither of us wanted to rush thru this new bond of our relationship.

Taking a small break, I softly pushed her shoulders back and created space between the two of us. She looked at me, questioning why I was interrupting the pleasures we were both experiencing.

I smiled, "Don't worry, we're not stopping, but this needs to go." As, I began lifting her shirt. She smiled back at me and assisted as the shirt disappeared from her body. Her tits were just as full as mine. While I had seen Ang naked many times, nothing in those past experiences made me feel the deep desire that now coursed thru me. As she had the shirt above her head, my hands moved to her breasts, coupled them and began lightly rubbing. I lifted my upper body off the bed and my lips locked on to her left breast, specifically her nipple. My teeth lightly grazing her little nub. Her nipples were not as large as mine, but they still made a wonderful statement. Growing as I played with them. My mouth, my teeth and my hands alternating from one breast to the next.

As I busied myself with her breasts. Her hands moved to mine. She shifted her butt slightly back so I could sit up more easily. As she continued to rub and play with my breasts, I feasted on her wonderful globes. They were firm, yet soft. As time played forward, her nipples became fully aroused. And I suckled them with fervor, not wanting to move away from these wonderful breasts.

"Steph, oh my God! Play with them, suck them. That feels so good." I grazed one of her nipples with my teeth and felt her jump a little sitting across my lap. My God, she was beautiful. Her hands moved from my breasts to my head, pulling me tighter against her breasts. I didn't mind one bit, savoring exploring her beautiful assets. My hands moved down and cupped the cheeks of her ass, beginning to squeeze them, play with them.

She finally pushed me away from her breasts making me fall back to a lying position on the bed once again. The grin on her face was devilish as she slipped off of me and pulled my shorts and thong off. Not stopping there, she also removed the remainder of her clothes and we both took a moment to gaze at each other.

We really do look quite a bit alike. While my hair has the red highlights, hers has a natural lighter tones drifting thru her beautiful mane. Our noses are similar, our eyes are colored the same, hers are a little rounder than mine. Her lips are fuller than mine. We both have killer boobs, small waste and our hips curve just right. While I shave my pussy completely, Ang has a small little light blonde landing strip above her clit. I'm sure the two of us in bed together are a sight many would pay to see. But, this is our moment, private.

Ang moved back on top of me. This time, the passion was ramped up. Both of us wanted more, the passion flowing between us, crashing into our bodies. Heightening the sexual energy, we both wanted to release.

She started at my neck, her lips and tongue driving me wild. She darted between my neck, my ears, sucking on my lobes. Occasionally she would divert and kissing me on the lips. Her hands constantly moved over my body, dancing across my breasts, holding my hips, caressing my face. She was busy looking at, feeling and inspecting my body in ways she never had before. She moved down to my breasts again, this time with more urgency. Not only using her lips and tongue, but raking my nipples with her teeth. Occasionally, lightly biting each nipple, causing me to arch my back and lift myself up off the mattress.

As my body responded beneath hers, my mind couldn't catch up to the events unfolding between the two of us. Ang is someone whom I adore, she has been a friend for years and we've shared so much between the two of us. She knows me better than anyone. But there has never been a hint of this - the sexual want rising to the surface.

Her had finally slipped down and inspected the folds of my lips. My pussy lips were obviously inflamed by this point. Her fingers caressed them, slowly moving up and down. Taking the juices leaking from my pussy and spreading them up to the hood over my clit. She continued, causing the gyrations of my hips to increase, pushing against her.

"In me, please, Ang, in me now!"

Angela slipped a finger into my pussy as her head moved down my stomach. As her finger slowly worked it's way into my pussy. She began to tease my belly button. Kissing it, sticking her tongue in me. My hands grabbed her head and pushed her lower. She slowly moved down to my sex and I could hear her take in a deep breath. "You smell so beautiful, Steph. God, you're gorgeous."

Ang's tongue danced across my thighs. Playfully darting closer to my opening, but not quite getting there. I continued to fly higher. The energy coursing thru me, wanting to release, but not quite getting there. She apparently had received a masters degree in how to play my body.

Suddenly her tongue was there, licking up the sides of each of my lips. Inspecting the crevices. My head began to thrash, my hands flew out and grabbed the bedding. She continued with her passion, one hand caressing my breasts, one hand pumping her finger in and out of my pussy. Her tongue licking, lashing out at my pussy. She inserted an additional finger, I could feel the walls of my pussy gripping her fingers trying to pull them in further.

Suddenly, she curled her fingers up and hit my g-spot. Her fingers began rubbing inside of me as she placed her mouth around the hood of my clit and began to suck. Her tongue slipping around and under the hood, teasing my clit to harden and lift out from underneath the hood. She would not let up and my body began its final ascent. Waves crashing thru me, my hips grinding and bucking under her direct tutelage.

My body unleashed - the waves could not be held any longer, the orgasm built from deep within finally had an out and I gushed over her fingers and hand. When aroused correctly, I am a squirter and Ang had done a masterful job of getting me to release. My orgasm rushed from my body, forcefully unleashing between my legs. I squirt harder, longer and with more liquid than I'd ever ejected before. I came, I came and she worked the orgasm. Her mouth taking in all it could, but not able to capture it all.

As I came down from the orgasm, I finally let go of the bedding and my hands moved to her head. Pulling her head up from my pussy, she continued to gently stroke her fingers in and out of my tunnel. Her thumb had replaced her mouth on my clit, slowly drawing circles and pressing into my button. Before I could bring her face fully up to mine, a second orgasm crashed thru me. I'd been known to have multiple orgasms, but never this quickly.

Her face was finally in-front of mine and I kissed her, deeply, with unbridled lust. In this moment, she was my universe, restoring my life, taking away the final vestiges of pain from my loss. As I kissed her, I took the juices from her mouth and tasted myself. While I had tasted myself before, this was different. Tasting myself on her lips, in her mouth, made me want Angela. The two orgasms had drained me, but I was suddenly inspired to take my turn.

I quickly forced Ang onto her back and now I was going to give to her. I straddled her and lowered myself down to her. Our breasts touching together, her nipples jutting into mine. God she was beautiful. I'd always known that, but today, today was special, she was special.

I again put my lips to hers. Savoring the taste of myself on her lips. I sucked her lower lip into my mouth. She tasted sweet, earthy, but sweet. I knew that taste, but on her it smelled and tasted much better than when licking my own fingers. She responded to my passion, her hands lowering to my ass and rubbing me as I made love to her.

She had driven me insane by spending so much time on my neck and playing with my earlobes. It was my turn to return the favor, I lowered myself slightly and tackled her neck. My tongue tracking a line from ear to ear. My lips breaking apart to suck in her ear lobes and my teeth nipping at them, playfully.

"Jesus, Steph. I'm so horny for you right now. I need you. Don't stop!"

While the encouragement was nice, it wasn't needed. The building burning would't have been enough to drag me off of my sweet protector. She had always been my friend, but last night she saved me, with no thought on the consequences to herself. She had stepped in and taken out that mugger. She had stayed with me all night, her arm wrapped around me.

It was my turn to dive lower on her body. Her immaculate body. I once again played with her breasts, taking each nipple into my mouth as my hands pinched the alternate nipple. They rubbed those sweet mounds of flesh, tissue and muscle. She was exquisite. I looked up into her eyes, she watched as I played with her breasts, raking her nipples with my teeth. She gasped with each contact. Smiling down at me as I explored her body.

She was burning with passion, we both were. She took her hands and guided me down to her perfectly toned stomach. I found her belly button and paid her back for the sweet torture she had performed on me. Kissing her belly button, using my tongue to fuck her sweet little belly. The sensation must have been pleasant, as she began giggling as my tongue explored the tiny little indentation of her stomach.

It was my turn to then look at her sex. She had a small landing strip leading down to her pussy. It sat on her perfectly defined mound, closely cut. My tongue reached out to lick the length of that little strip. Of that blonde, almost invisible, hair. The taste and smell was intoxicating, making me want so much more of her.

As she had done to me, I took my finger and began tracing the lips of her pussy. Her lips were finer than mine, not as full. But they obviously were aroused and sensitive as when I first touched her there, she pushed up underneath me, thrusting her mound into my face. As it was already there, I quickly slid lower. Gazing at her sex.

Her lips were slightly parted and I could begin to see the inner skin of her tunnel. Her clit stood at attention, already poking out from her hood. She was definitely aroused and I planned to take her to even loftier heights. As she continued to squirm, my fingers pulled her lips aside, I stuck my tongue out and slid it into her pussy. Ang grabbed my head pushed her hips upwards. I let my tongue lick the entire length of her lips ending at her clit. I began to flick my tongue against her clit and hood. She responded by quickening the gyrations of her hips, I held on and kept my tongue and mouth firmly planted over her opening. Alternating between licking, sucking and gently nipping at her lips.

My fingers found their way to her opening and I inserted one. I started with slow rhythm, working my way up to a faster pace. As I sucked on her, I inserted a second finger and continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh, my God! I'm so close. Don't stop. Take me."

And, I did, I ate her like my life depended on tasting every bit of her. My fingers continued dipping in and out of her. I took a queue from her earlier acts on me, curling my fingers up to find her g-spot. She began moaning loudly as my fingers found their desire. I tapped at that spot and was quickly rewarded as the tunnel of her pussy locked around my fingers, her body tensed and she unleashed her orgasm. Like myself, Ang was a squirter and she let go with gusto. Spraying my face with her juices. I opened my mouth to receive everything I could take, but I couldn't swallow all of it. She thrashed around under my mouth and tongue until the orgasm finally passed.

I gave her pussy one last kiss, withdrew my fingers and made my way up her wonderful body. As she lay there, she crabbed the hand that had so recently been providing her pleasure, took the fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She then grabbed my face and pulled me into her for a long kiss. Using her tongue to clean her juice from my face.

"Good morning, beautiful! That was more than nice." I spoke as she came down from her orgasm.

"Yes, yes it was. Not to be greedy, but Steph, I'm going to want more of you, much more." She put her arms around me and drew me even closer to her. Our bodies intertwined as we felt the satisfaction of being in the arms of someone who made us whole.

In that moment, we leapt beyond friendship and became so much more.


12