Life Unplanned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved together quietly into Olivia's room. Nude but unashamed, they held each other as they checked on the baby, who slept quietly in her crib. They both smiled, filled with emotion, their love for this beautiful baby and for each other. They kissed deeply, their emotions spilling out. It was the best either had felt in ages. They stood silently in a warm embrace. Dave kissed Olivia warmly and whispered good night.

Dave went back to his room. Not bothering to dress, he slid into bed, the cool linen feeling good against his naked skin. As he settled in, he saw Olivia standing nude in his doorway. "I don't think I want to be alone tonight," she said. "Can I sleep in here with you?"

Dave smiled. "Oh yes, baby. I was hoping you would."

Olivia climbed into Dave's bed and snuggled closely. She leaned in and kissed him tenderly. She pulled close to him, resting her head on his chest. Her fingers played in this chest hair, moving steadily downward. She felt his soft penis. She began to fondle him, stroking him. She could feel him begin to swell again. It was late and they both were tired, but like teenage lovers, they could not get enough of each other. They pawed at each other's bodies, oblivious to the blinking red light of the third baby camera.

Dave rolled Olivia to her back and kissed her deeply. Once again, they could feel their passions burn. He kissed her mouth hard, their tongues moving against each other. He moved slowly from her mouth to her neck, kissing and tasting her skin. He slid lower, his lips tracing down the swell of her breasts. Her nipples grew hard again. Dave took her breast to his mouth. His tongue moving over her nipple. Olivia could feel his lips tighten over her. Dave sucked firmly. She could feel her body react to the familiar pulled sensations deep within her breast. Almost instantaneously, she felt the swelling as the pathways deep in her breast opened. Only months removed from her regular breastfeeding schedule, it did not take much for her body to react. Dave's lips drew tight on her breast and his steady sucking pulled the milk from deep inside. Olivia gasped as she realized what was happening. Dave's mouth tugged firmly. He could taste the first droplets of sweet mother's milk on his tongue. Burning with desire he sucked harder and harder until he was rewarded with a steady stream of her warm, sweet breast milk. He sucked until he felt the steam slow to a trickle and then slid up and kissed her once again. Olivia tasted her milk from his mouth. The feeling was like nothing either had ever experienced before.

Dave kissed his way down Olivia's body. He got close to her pussy, so close that she could feel the heat from his skin on her already-excited body. Olivia watched with eager anticipation as Dave lowered his mouth, aching for his touch. Sensing her excitement, Dave drew out the moment, teasing her. Up and down, he lowered his mouth close to her sweet vagina, but each time he never made contact. The excitement was too much. Olivia writhed, thrashing in the bed. Her body begged for Dave's touch. Seeing how badly Olivia wanted to feel his mouth on her was too much. He slowly lowered his mouth once more and his lips made contact with her swollen clit.

Pure electricity. Olivia shuddered at Dave's kiss, every neuron in her body exploding. He moved his mouth lightly over her clitoris in small, light circles. He could taste her sweetness bubbling from inside her pussy. Dave licked harder then softly, changing his pace often. Light. Soft. Hard. Fast. Olivia had never felt so good. Dave pulled his mouth upwards, licking her clit and then slid down her labia, sucking the juices from deep inside. As he kissed her, his mouth moved lower and lower until the tip of his tongue touched her pink, puckered anus. Holy Fuck! Olivia had never experienced a man licking her asshole. She bucked her hips hard, driving his tongue deeper in her ass. Dave nibbled and sucked hard on her ass, feeling Olivia tremble, and then moved his mouth back up her pussy.

Dave pressed his hand firmly just above Olivia's pubic bone, pulling the hood from her clit, exposing her sensitive skin. He tightened his mouth on her swollen flesh, sucking hard and flicking his tongue quickly, up and down, side to side. Olivia's body responded without thought, her hips bucking wildly against his mouth. Dave continued to lick harder and faster, watching as Olivia's body began to tense and shake. His pace quickened, knowing her orgasm was about to crash over her like a wave. He pressed his mouth harder into her. Faster. Faster. He licked, sucked and fucked her with his mouth until Olivia could not hold back any longer. She shook violently in an intense orgasm.

As Olivia's body shook and twitched, Dave pulled his mouth away from her and slid quickly up her body. Kissing her mouth, Dave pushed his hard cock deep into her. Being stretched just as her vagina contracted in such a hard orgasm was too much for Olivia. A second, even more intense orgasm passed through her. Her pussy tightened like a vise around Dave's penis. He continued to pump into her. She tightened her legs around him as he continued to fuck her hard. Unable to control herself, Olivia tightened again into a third orgasm, her pussy muscles clamping down hard on Dave's cock, milking it.This was too much for Dave. He could not hold back any longer. He thrusted deep into Olivia and exploded. He shook hard as he pumped his hot sperm deep into her eager cunt. Exhausted and drained, he rolled off of her. They lay silently in a pool of sweat and sex, unable to move. The intensity of their lovemaking gave way to blissful sleep.

Their rest was short-lived. Although both fell immediately into a deep sleep, their rest was broken by the shrill ringing of Dave's phone. Barely able to move or think, Dave answered the phone without even looking to see who was calling.

"Dave, your motherfucking, son of a bitch!" Dave snapped awake at Helen's voice.

"W-h-hat? Helen? Is everything ok?

"Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit! I know exactly what you've done!

"I saw it all, you dumb fuck. You didn't even bother to notice the flashing lights on the fucking baby cameras that you bought. I watched you on my fucking phone! You are such an asshole."

Dave's eyes darted quickly around the room, spotting the red blinking light on the camera on the dresser. Dave remembered now. He had set up baby cameras in Olivia's room, the bedroom, and kitchen, all linked to their smartphones. Helen had watched everything, the sex in the kitchen, their embrace in Olivia's room, and their fucking in her bed. "Wait, Helen. I can explain..." Dave protested.

"Fuck you!

"Listen to me, you fuck. I was going to wait to tell you, but shut the fuck up and listen. First, I am not coming home. I never went to my sister's. I flew to Vegas to meet a guy I met online a year ago. I am staying here. He loves and supports me. To think, I felt guilty about fucking him while you were supposedly alone at home. He's got money, so just pay me my half and send my fucking clothes. I never want to see you again!

"Second, and listen to me good," Helen's voice turned icy cold. "That fucking cunt isn't even your kid."

Dave gasped in shock. "What do you mean, Olivia is not my kid?"

"Remember how I cried when I told you I was pregnant? I wasn't crying from happiness. I was crying because I had gotten knocked up by the bass player in the band I was singing with, while you were busy at work or school. You remember him, Dennis"

"You fucked Dennis? But, how do you know she's not mine?"

"Easy, asshole. Because everytime you and I fucked, I had my diaphragm in. I never loved you. I never wanted your baby. The only time I fucked without it was the night I got wasted with Dennis and he fucked the shit out of me and came in my pussy. That fucking whore ain't yours. You were the one who wanted her, not even knowing she was some other guy's kid. You and she deserve each other. Both fucking losers."

With a click, the line went dead. Dave and Olivia sat wide-eyed in the dark, stunned by Helen's revelation. But, as they tried to process her words, they both realized something. Olivia was not Dave's daughter. Whatever Helen may have thought about them, they had done nothing wrong. Their guilt melted away. Neither Dave nor Olivia could sleep. They held each other in complete silence as both of them began to understand what this meant.

The next week was a whirlwind. A trip to the doctor and blood tests for both Dave and Olivia confirmed that all Helen said was true. They packed Helen's clothes into boxes and shipped them to her. Olivia moved into Dave's bedroom, and they enjoyed painting Olivia's old bedroom, which now was Emma's nursery. Olivia called the ad agency and got her old job back, and together they found a perfect daycare for the baby.

A month later, Dave and Olivia enjoyed dinner after work, laughing easily and sharing each other's day. After cleaning the dishes, they both went in to check on Emma. Dave stood close behind Olivia as they looked down at their beautiful daughter. He wrapped his arms around her and felt the tiny baby bump growing inside her. Life still had not gone as Olivia planned. But now it was even better.

12