All Comments on 'Life with a Shapeshifter GF'

by jjsjbula

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but the first few paragraphs need to be edited. They shift randomly between 1st and 3rd person. I nearly quit reading because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hard to read with the shifting between 1st and 3rd person, definitely needs to be properly proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait to see what you do with it in future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The tense shifting and basic writing mistakes make this near impossible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped after the first few paragraphs. Your constant shifting of person make this unreadable. Proof read before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good start and I would like to see where it goes, it just needs some improvement on the focus on who is talking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story shows potential, but you need to work on your writing.

mylas12mylas12almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, he, I, he - you need to fix this shift before it is readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm writing this sentence. Now I'll write this one. I'll try to make one more. how many can I write? I'm not sure but it's odd. This writing style is so jarring. It is flat and emotionless. There is no flow here. Plot has lots of potential. Writing needs work though. first and third person shifting is meh. But doesn't kill the enthusiasm. Not like this style does. It is quite painful to read. Good or bad writing or story don't matter.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 1 year ago

First or third. PICK ONE

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was so good. Hope it continues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous