Kayla Ch. 01

Story Info
There's a shapeshifter in my bedroom!
2k words
4.45
19.3k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cipherer
Cipherer
29 Followers

Chapter one: Discovery

I woke up. I looked at my alarm clock: 3:28. Something must've woken me up. I looked around my room. Everything looked normal. I decided to go back to sleep. A sudden noise sounded from one of the corners of my room. I was a little scared to open my eyes again. I heard stories about sleep paralysis and the like before, and I hoped there wouldn't be a creepy silhouette in a corner, or someone standing over me. I opened my eyes. I thought I saw something move, but I convinced myself it was just my sleepy brain making all this stuff up. I turned over and looked out the window. The moon was almost full. The moon? I shouldn't be seeing the moon! I was sure I had closed the blinds before going to sleep. I quickly turned around again, afraid there was something behind me. Nothing again. I got out of my bed and closed my blinds. While getting back into my bed, I saw two glowing eyes look at me from the other corner. I almost jumped, but the lights had already disappeared. I should really get some sleep. I closed my eyes again. I thought I heard a noise again, but I didn't take the bait this time.

I had a very vivid dream that night. Floating in some kind of void, I was surrounded by bright white light on all sides. In the distance, I saw a small orb flashing in all colors. When I walked closer to it, the orb started changing shape. One second (are there even seconds in dreams? How does that work?) there was a blue pyramid, and the next it would be a purple specked green dodecahedron. The closer I got, the more complicated the shape. When I was only a couple meters (or a couple feet if you're different) away from the thing, it started to resemble a human. A neon yellow one with a blue head and red striped legs, but still.The figure, now distinctly feminine, reached out its hand to me. I felt an urge, and touched it. My vision was blinded by a sudden bright flash as I woke up.

I glanced at my alarm clock again: 8:12. Shit, I have a lecture to attend at 8:30. While I hastily get ready, I probably should introduce myself (don't worry, I'll keep it short). My name is Brian Hudley. I've just turned 20, and I'm studying computer science in Toronto, where I also have been born and raised. I do not know what I want to be when I grow up. Physically I'm your average comp-sci student (no offense to any of my classmates). I have brown hair that never wants to behave and a girl once told me that I look like the guy from ratatouille "in a good way". As I run out the door I almost forget my bag. I look at the time: 8:26. It's about a 5 minute walk, so I start sprinting. I take my seat at 8:29, right on time. It's a boring class, but since I got a D on my last assignment I'm not allowed to skip it anymore. After almost falling asleep a few times, the lecture is over. The next one should be better. As I sit down next to my friend Becca (it's short for Rebecca but no one ever calls her that).

"How's your weekend been?" She asks me.

"Decent, I guess. You?"

"Why didn't you come to Mick's party?"

I sigh. "You know I hate parties, and you also know what I think about Mick."

"Yeah, true. But I'm sure you would've liked it!"

"What makes you think that?"

"Uhhh... I don't know."

"So you liked it?"

"Yeah, it was fun! I hooked up with some guy afterwards." She said.

"You wench!" I joked.

"Tsss, you're just jealous I get more action than you."

Before I can make a comeback to that, mr. Stevens starts scribbling things on the blackboard in his almost rune-like handwriting. While I take my notes, I'll tell you something about Becca. First off, Becca is hot, like smoking hot. She has long straight black hair and a... Nice figure, which she herself attributes to her Mexican heritage. In other words, "her tits and ass are godlike" (a quote from a frat bro). We've been friends since high school. She doesn't look like it, but she's quite nerdy, which is the reason we're friends. I could tell a lot more, but I won't bore you with that.

After the second class I'm already free. I've scheduled Monday to be my short day (the best decision I ever made). When I get home, I consider getting some more sleep, but instead decide to make some coffee. I have quite a nice apartment. I'm the only one living there, and it's right next to my college. I do have to thank my parents for that though.

As I sip my coffee I think I hear a noise coming from my bedroom again. It reminds me of last night. Luckily, it's day now, so random noises aren't as scary. I again hear something from my bedroom. There seems to be someone whispering something. Or I could be going crazy. I walk to the bedroom. There's definitely someone whispering in there. Am I being robbed? Thinking back to some weird instagram self defense video I saw once, I put my keys between my fingers and make a fist. It doesn't make me feel a lot safer. I quietly grab the doorknob. One. Two. Three! I open the door. I hear a shriek inside. I notice someone laying on my bed.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bedroom!?" I shout.

"I can explain!" The stranger, who I now notice is a woman, says, as she grabs my wrist. She is quite cute, I think. Damn, I really need to get laid.

She proceeds to tell me the weirdest story I have ever heard in a very serious tone. Quickly summarized, she tells me that she is a shapeshifter that went into my room because it was cold outside, and that she fell asleep on my bed when I left.

"Yeah, sure you are. Tell me why you're actually here right now or I'll call the police!" I warn her.

"I can prove it! Name someone!"

I'm actually quite curious to how this will play out now. I assume it's some kind of distraction, so I keep my guard up. "Mr. Stevens." As soon as I say it, I realize I'm stupid. How would she be able to know mr. Stevens, if she's a random person. "I'm sorry, you- "

"Shhhh! Just watch!" She interrupts.

After a couple seconds, her skin starts to ripple a bit. It's like she is becoming fluid. The ripples get bigger and bigger. Het entire physique starts changing. Not going to lie, I'm kinda freaking out. Suddenly, it stops. Mr. Stevens, or some kind of perfect copy of him is now sitting in front of me.

"Believe me now?" Mr. Stevens voice says.

I'm lost for words. "Uhh... Can you be the girl again? This is kinda scary."

Mr. Stevens ripples for a few seconds and the girl is sitting on my bed again.

"I said: do you believe me now?" She asks again.

"Yes, I guess I have to."

"Want to have some fun?" She asks, smirking suggestively.

"W-what do you mean by that?"

"Sex, dummy!" She replies, as if it's the most obvious answer.

"Why do you- What? How- Why would- "

"Because it feels good! And, I need cum to survive."

This was getting weirder by the second. "Why would you need cum to survive?"

"Well, not necessarily cum, just human cells. But I think you'd prefer donating some of your cum to donating some of your flesh!" She giggles eerily.

"Uhh... Yeah sure."

"Is that a yes?" She asks smiling.

"Yes, uhh... I consent." As I say this, her smile gets a little bigger.

"Who do you want me to be?"

That question has never been asked to me before. "Wha- Oh yeah. Can you just like 'be' anyone?"

"I think so... I can role play very well, if you're curious."

I swallow hard. I have a girl in my bed. She wants to have sex. She can be anyone. And my dumbass doesn't know what to say.

"Would you like me to be Becca?" She suggests.

"How do you know her? And no, she- she's my friend."

"Yeah, and she's really hot! She'll never know Brian..." Her skin ripples again. In front of me is now sitting a perfect copy of Becca.

"Pretty please Brian! Will you please fuck me?" Becca now asks. Even her voice is spot on. I give up resistance.

"Yes, whatever your name may be." How rude of me, I hadn't even asked her name.

"Haha, what do you mean? We've known each other since high school, surely you know my name by now!" She's apparently already roleplaying.

"Yeah, sorry Becca. What do you want to do?"

"Can I- Ugh sorry I'm kinda nervous, can I suck your... Penis?" Holy shit she was good at pretending to be Becca. She got down on her knees in front of me. "Please?"

"Yes Becca, of course." It's still weird to know that it's not actually Becca. It seems so real. Her soft hands start pulling down my pants. My slightly above average dick is already at full mast.

"Oo! Someone is eager to see me!" Becca jokes as she pulls down my underwear.

"I told you you're hot before!" I decide to indulge in the role play.

"I know... I thought you were just being nice, but you really meant it!" She replies. "Want to know a little secret?"

"Uhh... Sure?"

"I told you I had a hookup this weekend right? Your- uhm- member is bigger than his..." I wonder if she's lying. I suppose it doesn't matter. My pondering is interrupted as she now puts her hand on my cock. She guides it to her slightly opened mouth. She puts her plump lips around the head. I always loved the way her lips looked. Now I also love the way they feel. She lightly strokes my tip with her tongue.

"You taste really nice, you know that?"

"Uhh... thanks?"

She takes a little more into her mouth. It feels absolutely angelic. All of a sudden, she dives down and takes my entire length into her mouth. I can feel her throat around the top part. Her tongue is swirling all around my cock now. It's just too much. My best friend, who has never even looked at me in a sexual way, sucking my cock. Her cute eyes looking up at me as she takes my whole dick into her throat. Too. Much. I unload my semen into her. She moans a little. She lets my cock slip back until she only has the head in her mouth again. She licks all the semen off of it, swallowing sexily (I didn't even know that was possible before today). When she's done, I take my cock out of her mouth. When I look back at her, she's no longer my hot best friend.

"Thanks for that. I was kinda hungry." She tells me.

"No you thanks! That was the best blowjob I've ever experienced!"

"She's not actually that good, that was just me showing off my talents." She looks a little proud now.

"How do you even know that?"

"So, you remember when I grabbed your wrist? Just after you walked in on me." She asks. I nod. "So, when I touch someone, I can like, read their mind. So I know everything about Becca you know."

"So, when you told me my cock was bigger than her hookup's, that was a lie?"

"Yeah, I don't actually know that... Sorry to disappoint." She smiles.

"It's alright." I suddenly become aware that I don't even know her name. How rude of me! "By the way, what is your name?"

"I don't think I've ever gotten one, but you can call me Kayla. I like that one."

"Sure. Nice to meet you, Kayla!"

"Nice to meet you too, Brian Hudley!"

Cipherer
Cipherer
29 Followers