Life with: Kat and Alejandro Ep. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alejandro put her shower cap on her head and tucked her into bed. She seemed to be falling asleep immediately. When Alejandro started to head for the door, she shot up.

"Where are you going?" Her voice was panicked.

Had this been for nothing? Was he healthy enough to fuck her into another dimension but not healthy enough to sleep in bed with her? She could feel her throat tightening.

"To check on the kids; we were loud. I'll be right back." Kat sighed and let her heavy head sit back against the pillow. Alejandro leaned in to lay a kiss on her cheek right along her ear.

"What other man can fuck you like that, hm?"

And just as fast as the moment had been given to her in all its amazingness, he had stolen it all from her again.

*

"So, you had sex?" His therapist asked, incredulously. Alejandro was a little bashful about his response but the small, lip biting smile was enough. "Congratulations." The therapist tried to subdue his smile for professional reasons. He busied himself with scribbling something on his notepad. "How did this happen? Who initiated?"

Alejandro sighed before he started. "I just asked to see her shower. I wanted to know if I could handle seeing her naked and I wondered if it'd do anything for me." The doctor nodded in agreement. "But when I saw her with her toy—I just wanted to show her that the real thing was better." The doctor looked up at Alejandro over the rim of his glasses. He went to write more down.

"Tell me more about the toy." He pressed.

"She just has a vibrator that she's been using in the shower when she gets time alone." Alejandro tried to see what he was writing on his notepad but he couldn't make it out from his angle.

"What's been going on with Franco?" Alejandro grit his teeth. He shrugged his shoulders roughly. His hands clapped together just to say a nonverbal, 'how the fuck would I know?' His body language was a testament to how much he disliked the man. "Kat hasn't mentioned him?"

"No." Alejandro was stern. "Is there a reason why you're asking?" Alejandro asked inquisitively.

"Yes," The doctor started but took an extra moment to finish. "I think you have been acting in bouts of a jealous rage where it pertains to Kat. There's always a bit of self interest in every decision you've been making." Alejandro was immediately offended and his tone proved just as much.

"That's not even true; I've done everything for Kat—for us and our family—"

"You didn't start caring about having Kat's attention until you saw her with Franco that night at the hotel." Alejandro went to open his mouth as if to produce some sort of excuse for the coincidence but the doctor kept going. "You said specifically," The doctor looked to his notes. "'being home alone with the kids reminded you of how hard your old life was.'" Alejandro would have to watch his words from this session forward.

"Yeah but I—"

"You didn't want to really try to work on the marriage until you went home and took care of your kids without her."

"I—"

"And now, you didn't want to have sex with her until you saw her with a toy."

"You're misunderstanding me." Alejandro asserted. "I love my wife."

"I never doubted that, Mr. Ortiz." The doctor suggested. "I'm just saying that you need to think harder about when you're moved by jealousy and genuine love."

*

"Well, my suggestion is maybe reading more books in English and watching more television in English. The best way to learn is to immerse her as much as possible." Kat told one of her struggling students' parents. The mother and father were on the other side of Kat's desk, asking all the right questions about their daughter's English learning. They were concerned and that made Kat happy to see. Their daughter tried her best but she just needed a little more help to get the material down.

"Thank you, Mrs. Ortiz. We appreciate the suggestion but," The student's mother started. "Do you do any tutoring? We'd be willing to pay for your help. Maybe once a week or so." Kat's heart clenched. It pained her to see these two so willing and ready to help further their daughter's education.

Kat sighed and twiddled her pen between her fingers.

Between her three kids, Alejandro and teaching, she was already tight on free time. She liked to use her freedom doing things that made her feel good and refused to do anything for anyone else. She owed it to herself to stick to that. She'd drive herself crazy if she made any exceptions. So, with a saddened face, she told them "No, I'm sorry. I don't tutor." The father deflated in his seat and looked to their right where their daughter played in the distance out of earshot.

They wanted to give her a fighting chance at being successful. It was clear that this set of parents viewed English as an integral part of that journey. They themselves couldn't teach her what she needed to fill the learning gap she had but they were willing to do all they could.

Kat couldn't stand to leave them so hopeless with no options. She wrote her number down on a sticky note. "I can't tutor her but give me until the end of next week and I'll think of something. Okay?"

She didn't know what she'd do or what solution she would come up with in a week's time, but their smiles and glimmers of hope were all she needed to see. She'd figure out the rest a little later.

Kat started to pack up her things after her last parent teacher conference concluded. She'd managed to get done some grading in between the parents' visits and it was getting close to nine o'clock at night. Alejandro was in charge of getting the kids in order and in bed before she got home so she was eager to see if he had managed to get it all done.

He had a lot worked out for him already. She'd made dinner the night before so food wasn't a concern. He just needed to reheat it. Andres' bottles were pumped and marked with his scheduled consumption times. Alejandro just needed to facilitate homework, baths and play. The latter of the three the kids didn't need any help with.

Kat went to grab her purse off the table when she heard a knock against her open classroom door. She sighed as she spun around.

"I'm sorry but the last meeting was—" She cut herself short. Her breath hitched in her throat and she fell back against her desk. "You can't be here." She whispered more to herself than to anyone in particular.

Franco closed her classroom door behind him and took measured steps toward her. Overrun by the shock of seeing his face, she hadn't noticed the bouquet of two dozen red roses in his hand. He balanced it skillfully in one arm and let the other sit coolly in his front slack pocket. Her wore a dark grey suit tailored to perfection, as he normally did. His button down and tie were undone. His salt and pepper hair—with more salt than she'd remembered—was combed back on both sides. His face struck her the hardest.

Her body had associated him and his presence with release. She'd connected him to lust and yearning despite everything that went on the last time they saw each other. All she could remember was the way he held her in the elevator. When his lips slipped between her breasts and his hands gripped and kneaded her hips. She couldn't see anything other than hunger in his eyes and she could feel it in her loins.

But it didn't compare to what she'd felt last night.

"Hi, beautiful." Franco whispered when he was just inches from her face. He sat the roses on her desk. The heavy, thick vase sounded with a deep thud. Kat inched out of his way, careful of his body and mindful of their proximity. She was frozen. Why? She didn't know.

"Why are you here—how did you even get here?" She asked lowly. Franco seemed to look over her lovingly. He took in her large, oak eyes staring up at him. They were full of fear and some of something else. Her full, pouty pink lips set against the darkness of her skin was mesmerizing. He'd missed her kisses.

"I know some people who looked you up for me." He growled. He dipped his head down toward her right ear. Kat gripped the handle of the bag on her shoulder a little tighter. "I had to see you again." He whispered. He leaned in and placed a small kiss on the space just below her lobe. The touch was like electricity to Kat's dormant nerves and she sprang up.

She slipped out from under his body like a snake in water. She put some distance between them. "I didn't want to see you again." She said plainly. Kat tried to look him in the face but the way he watched her made it almost impossible. She averted her eyes instead.

"It looks like you did." Franco took a few slow, steady steps in Kat's direction. "You look amazing, mi amor." He said, eyeing her over for the first time.

Kat went out of her way to look a little more done up for the conferences. She had on a black and blue fitted print dress that reached her mid-calf. Her three inch heels gave her body height and accentuated her curves. A few touches of makeup and a slicked, low ponytail gave her a professional look. "Thank you," She croaked. "But I think you should go."

"I'd love to lay you on your desk right now." He kept approaching and she unconsciously retreated. "Lift your dress up over your hips and—"

"Alejandro and I are working on our marriage." Kat barked. Franco's eyebrows rose. Then they fell in obvious disappointment. He hadn't expected that to be the case. He'd tried to forget Kat for the last month they'd been apart but he found it almost impossible. Franco was certain that his fight with Alejandro had put a big enough rift in their marriage for Franco to squeeze in and seize his chance. She consumed Franco's thoughts every day and a piece of him hoped she felt the same way.

Her feminine touch, wits and sultry voice were his favorite things to fantasize about. Her mothering frame and sweet, nurturing personality drew him crazy when he tried to fall asleep at night. Franco found himself thinking of her constantly. When he'd finally gotten word that someone knew something about her, he'd gotten on the first flight from Brazil after a business meeting in Rio. He had to have his chance just one last time.

"Oh," He lost a little of his stride and his back hunched. Kat puffed out a breath of frustration and took a step closer.

"I'm so sorry." She said quietly. Kat shook her head while she tried to find the words. "I wouldn't have done this with you if I knew it'd get so messy." Her words hit her and she had to clarify. "I mean—I shouldn't have done it at all." They both knew better but she had to say it for her own sake. Franco sat on the edge of her desk and played with his fingers. He looked like a little kid who had just found out he couldn't have his way.

"I love you, Kat." Kat's mouth was agape. She was at a complete loss for words. "I'm not a young boy, either." He laughed. "I know better than to say I feel something when I don't. So, I know I love you."

"Franco, you need to leave." Kat started to head for the door but he lurched out and grabbed her forearm. He pulled her body back toward his until they collided. She was right against him while he sat along her desk. He coiled his arm around her and pressed his palm against her upper back.

"Tell me you don't feel anything for me." Kat looked him head on.

"I don't feel anything for you other than a strong desire to be fucked." Franco grit his teeth at that response. She knew he hated to feel as though she only wanted to him for sex. "And my husband is fucking my brains out." She had no choice but to tell the brutal truth; he wouldn't accept anything less. "My next step is to call the police so let me go and leave the building." She warned. He pouted and rolled his eyes. His gaze landed somewhere behind her.

"You have a visitor." He grumbled as he released her from his hold. Kat turned around and saw a glimpse of Marlennys in the door's window. When Kat spotted her, she turned around and rushed out of view.

"Oh God," Kat tried to run after her as fast as her heels would allow. She looked both ways down the hall and saw her very pregnant waddle down the darkened passageway. She was dressed in her coat with her tote bag on her arm. "Lennys! Wait, let me explain!" Marlennys kept walking. She tried to pick up her pace but her belly wouldn't quite let her.

When Kat jogged a little closer, she could hear her best friend whispering Spanish obscurities to herself. "Lennys," Kat stood directly in her line of view. Kat was panting after chasing her down with a huge bag on her shoulder and in nearly four inch heels.

"There's nothing to explain." Kat could tell she was tense. She could only imagine how she felt after hearing how much better Kat and her family had been doing since the affair. To see her ruining it all again must have hurt.

Marlennys tried to side step Kat.

"Please," Kat met her stride and pleaded with her. "I didn't ask him to be here. I didn't do anything with him, I was sending him on his way and I threatened to call the police." Kat said it all in a wheeze so she could quickly dispel any ideas she may have had. Marlennys flexed her jaw with a huff. She looked off to the side for a moment. Kat finally noticed that her eyes were somewhat set ablaze. She was furious with Kat.

"Is that the one from the resort?" Kat looked behind her head and back to her classroom. Franco had wandered out of the room with his hands in his pockets, languidly strolling around as if he were waiting for Kat to return so they could finish whatever the hell was going on.

"Yes." Kat said with a tight jaw.

"Well, tell his ass to get the hell on!" Marlennys turned on her heel to boom at Franco. Kat looked around the hall and didn't see many other teachers with their lights still on. They may have been the last few left and she was glad no one else could hear. "We don't need his bullshit here! Or do you need me to call Alejandro to give you a round tw—"

"Ay!" Kat nudged her with a small grin pulling the corners of her lips. "Stop it. Just walk me out." Marlennys linked her arm through Kat's and they walked out the building's doors together. Just when he was out of view, Kat turned around to see Franco heading out the back door in the direction he'd come.

Hopefully, this would be the last she'd see of him.

12