My Ruby Treasure

Story Info
A story about a jerk.
5.4k words
3.92
12.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: My story holds themes not everyone will enjoy or appreciate, such as interracial love between a white man and a black woman, forced love/scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes. I've a taste for interracial love I love reading stories of black women being used roughly by white men, and unfortunately there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women. If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, there are other stories out there you may like. Once again, everyone else, please enjoy and thank you. If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

Shout to Kenji Sato for editing

Vanessa and Dakota were standing in the den, getting ready for her all-girl camping trip. Vanessa is a math teacher at Worthington High School, down in rural Florida. She has a fetching figure which was stem-thick, long blonde hair, and blue eyes. She thought having this trip would be an excellent going-away present that would be memorable, cheap, and friendly. A lot of the kids were from poor rural communities.

"Can you believe they have never been camping?"

Vanessa said with joy, as she was packing a few essentials and trinkets for the camping trip.

"I mean, some of your kids are ghetto, it's like them still going into their backyard." Dakota chuckled to himself. "I don't think some of your students would know what to do, unless it was a street fight."

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "You're disgusting, to be this dumb; and just when I was going to thank you for being a chaperone," Vanessa spoke with the venom. "Why do you have to be like that?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. She hated him at times; but, he was helping.

Dakota was Vanessa's younger brother, a 24-year-old divorcé. You would have thought they weren't related because he had hazel-brown eyes, and brownish, reddish hair. Dakota used to get picked on a lot by the kids, that is, until high school. He joined the NFL and was signed to the Dallas Cowboys; but blew his knee out two years later. Dakota went back to school to be an architect. He dated his, now ex-wife, Diana; who had him hanging out with the YWRC (Young Wright Republican Club.)

Vanessa's parents didn't accept Dakota's ideologies and lifestyle because that's not how they were raised.

Everyone lost touch. If it wasn't for Vanessa's husband, she doubted anyone would have spoken to him from her family.

"Tyrone would have done it," she huffed. "But, he has that deal with roc nation for this new strain, and I wasn't going to mess that deal up," Vanessa said, while moving a few sleeping bags. "I could hear Ty Ma in his ear, right now. You trying to take of that white woman and her little white child. What about your ma who raise you, boy," she continued, trying to mimic Tyrone's mother; clearly, in a visible rant with herself. 

"Umm, are you okay? Over there?" Dakota said, clearing his throat.

"Great, some days better than others, but great."

Vanessa replied, as she plastered on a fake smile.

"Anyways, how many seniors are going to be, umm, here, again?" Dakota asked. He felt bad for his sister. Dakota appreciated being her last choice; but, it upset him that some parents didn't sign up. He figured that since they were trying to rekindle that brother-sister love they once had; that helping her with this, would move them in the right direction. But, he hated the idea of strangers, significantly of the non-lighter side, in his home.

"Why, couldn't we use your place? I have a lot of expensive stuff, and I don't want my shit to go missing," Dakota gruffed out.

"There are only three, plus you said we could use your RV; it is here, and your house is bigger than mine. So, that's why. Quit acting rude; your house isn't that nice," Vanessa said in a harsh tone.

"The attitude isn't needed, Nessa," Dakota said with a sharp eye. "Plus, I want to make it clear, that a bunch of girls with emotional backgrounds is not my thing, but I'm glad I can help. What time will most of them be here?" Dakota rubbed his temple, and let out a huge sigh. He knew Vanessa was ignoring him.

"What time is it?"

"It's 10:00pm, why?" Dakota hastily replied.

"Maybe I should text in the chat to see what everyone's ETA is."

"Do you think it's ethical for you to have your students' numbers?" he asked, while he lit a blunt that he had pulled from his pocket.

Vanessa propped her hands on her hips and gave Dakota a look that screamed she would hurt him if he didn't put it away.

"Relax. Shit, you act as if it is meth. Plus, this is my house. If I wanna smoke I can." Vanessa was still fixated on him. He could feel the murder was a tent in her stare.

Dakota decided to put the blunt away and smoke it later.

"Fine. I'm not going to smoke it now," he said, folding his arms.

"Good." Vanessa smiled.

Dakota hated, even after all these years, that he was still scared of his big sister; she still had this effect on him, ever since they were kids. Smiling at the victory, Vanessa continued packing.

"I don't understand what the big deal is with me smoking in my house. You own a dispensary, so don't act like a martyr and have texted those ghetto kids."

"Ty owns it, not me; and they are adults!" Vanessa bellowed.

"Please, you both own it. Ty got good weed and those damn girls are not adults." Dakota spoke while pulling a vape pen from his pocket, blowing smoke in Vanessa's directions. Raising his brow, he asked, "Can they drink, Nessa?"

"No, but they're young adults," Vanessa replied

confidently. "They can vote, go to war, have sex, have a child, the girls can commit a murder and go to jail," Vanessa said.

"They can't drink, so they're not young adults. They can only stand there and watch the real adults drink," he burst out, laughing.

"Oh, please. I did underage drinking, and I turned out fine," Vanessa spat out.

"You turned out fine?" Dakota spoke, as if he was asking her a question. "Vanessa, you're my big sister; but, you did not turn out so fine. How's my little nephew doing? underage drinker." he this time asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Turning a bit red in the cheeks, Vanessa spun to face her younger brother. "First of all, that was not because of underage drinking; that was because I did not make Danny wear a condom," she said, while walking closer towards him. "Plus, my son is amazing! Tyrone and I are raising Quinn to be a great kid. Unlike Danny, his real shit-ass father," Vanessa spat out. "He does not call Q; does not pay for anything; doesn't even show up to any of his basketball games; nothing." She was poking her fingers into Dakota's chest.

"Listen, I have nothing against you and Tyrone; but, you guys are confusing my nephew. He should stop calling Tyrone, dad. Maybe, Danny wouldn't be such a dick, if you guys got him to stop doing that; Tyrone is not his father," Dakota said.

Just then, Vanessa's eyes flashed.

Punching Dakota in the chest with each word. "Fuck you, and fuck Danny! He is a piece of shit. And who cares if Tyrone's black, and Quinn and I are white? Tyrone's been there for Quinn since he was a baby. Plus, Quinn asked Tyrone if it was okay for him to call him papa; so you need to mind your own fucking business. Quinn is only seven, don't be mean to a child!"

Grabbing a hold of Vanessa's hands, Dakota started to apologize.

She pushed Dakota away, wiping her tears. "No, I thought you would have changed! Mom and dad said you had changed. We always thought it was Diana who influenced you to say such dumb crap. I guess that's your true nature."

The tension between brother and sister was awkward.

Apologizing again to Vanessa. "I'm sorry, Vanessa. I didn't mean to say that. You're raising your child great. Tyrone is a great guy; I'm sorry," Dakota said, pulling her in for a hug.

She accepted his apology, and they continued gathering and packing for the camping trip.

Just then, they heard the doorbell. Vanessa jumped up and squealed. "They are here!" she shouted. Vanessa ran toward the door, and Dakota went with her to greet the students. Vanessa introduced the two girls as they entered the house. Lisa was a short, stocky, skinny Hispanic girl, and Kim was a cute little blonde white girl.

"Welcome, ladies, this is my brother Dakota Hamilton."

Dakota shook each girl's hands; they smiled back at him, and giggled.

Vanessa said, "We're still missing one. Didn't Ruby ride with you guys?"

"Mrs. P, you know how she is," Kim answered.

"And, she wanted to run-walk here. She's not in the best mood. I guess she and Devon broke up," Lisa added.

Dakota rolled his eyes. Oh great, an emotional crying teen who got dumped, Dakota thought to himself. "Hey, I'm going to check the camera system to make sure everything is up and running before we leave," Dakota told Vanessa.

Dakota left the room to let Vanessa and the others pack, trying to ensure everything was right before they left. When he entered the camera room, all cameras were up and running. He noticed there was something suspicious on camera three. It was a black figure that had come out of the shadows and strolled toward the house. He couldn't believe it. They had walked up to Vanessa's car and opened the door; and Dakota saw that they were pulling something out of the car. Becoming upset, he couldn't believe this thief had the nerve to come onto his property to steal. Running out the door, he grabbed a baseball bat. He heard Vanessa calling after him; but he was already heading to the black figure.

Dakota was able to sneak up behind the person and snatch them from behind; he pinned them on the car, using his body weight to hold them down. Wrestling a bit with the assailant, his hands reached for any piece of clothing; but, there was barely anything to grab. The would be thief had a long coat on, and Dakota snaked his arm in between the coat and touched skin. A tiny electric current tingled his skin. Letting his left hand roam the person's body, Dakota caressed a breast. Now realizing he was dealing with a female, he started squeezing her breast, and she let out a moan. He turned the person around. She was a cute Black girl. He thought what was she doing on this side of town. The reason he had moved to this area was because of the low crime rates. Either way, she's a thief, or a hooker. He had seen some of the other neighbors have questionable guests leave their houses in the late hours of the night; she might be one of those guests. Plus, she barely had anything on, from what he touched--so, she had to be a hooker. If she is, he might have to test her out for free, unless she wants to go to jail.

"Hey, motherfucker, what did you take from that car," he shouted angrily.

"Hey, listen, man, I don't want trouble; this is my teacher's car. I had texted her and told her I needed something out of her car. She said her car door was open. I swear, mister... My name is Ruby Rose, sir," she said with her hands up in a shaky voice. "My teacher's name is Vanessa Patterson, please." Ruby continued, pleading with Dakota, "she would be at this house."

Looking at the girl, Dakota remembers Vanessa saying Ruby was the last one missing. He felt a bit embarrassed. Dakota started to apologize. He told her that he saw something on camera, and that was why he rushed down here to stop whatever thief he thought it was. They both laughed; she was glad it didn't go south. They both walked into the house.

"Your last guest has arrived," he shouted for Vanessa, who glanced at him, a bit puzzled.

"Was that the reason why you rushed out?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, I thought you had a little car thief; but instead, I found a ruby." he nervously laughed, while rubbing his neck. Ruby smiled and ran over to Vanessa and started hugging her and the other girls. After the group cuddle, Dakota watched Ruby remove her black coat; once he got a better look, he hit a mental 'damn' in his head. She was the cutest out of the three. Letting his eyes wander over her body. it made sense why he had touched so much skin. Ruby barely had anything on underneath that coat. Her skin was a smooth chocolate mocha brown; her breasts were large and voluptuous; her waist small. He couldn't deny he looked right down to her hips, thighs, and ass; an ass that most guys probably would have worshiped, if they could get their hands on it.

Black women are not his preference and significantly not the younger black woman. Most of the black women Dakota has encountered were mean, with super bad attitudes, and loud. They usually had seven to nine baby fathers, or are on welfare with five to seven kids. He figures Ruby will grow up to be just like that.

He was shaking his negative thoughts out of his head. He doesn't even know her, but he assumes he knows what she was like; which made him think maybe his sister was right about him. No, he would prove her wrong; he would get to know Ruby better. As he watched her socialize with the others, Ruby excused herself and went into the guest room to change. Dakota lost sight of his love view once she left. He refocused his attention on Kim, who was eye-fucking him from across the room. Dakota thought to himself, 'that's more my speed,' as he moved closer towards Kim, sitting next to Lisa, who seemed lost in her little world. Kim and Dakota, we're looking at each other.

"Tell me about yourself, Kim," Dakota said seductively.

Kim tucked a piece of her hair behind her head. "Well--"

Before Kim had a chance to finish the sentence, Lisa started yelling in Spanish. "Date prisa Ruby!" she yelled and huffed. "Este blanco desesperado es molesto."

Both Dakota and Kim look confused.

"Se bueno, acabas de llegar." Ruby said, walking out of the bathroom, "como esta molesta." Ruby had on a pair of denim overall shorts, with a cute asymmetrical crop top.

Dakota was intrigued with Ruby, as she spoke Spanish. He didn't think Ruby knew other languages. He didn't understand what she said; but, he thought it was sexy.

Kim was annoyed. "God, you're such a rude bitch," Kim spat out, then exclaimed, "Ugh! Why did I even come, Mrs. P!"

"Porque te tomaste mucho tempo," Lisa said with a smile, and turned to face Kim, who, in turn, was giving her the finger. Lisa rolled her eyes, and mouthed 'whatever', as Kim left the room. Ruby ran and jumped on Lisa; the two girls continued to giggle and laugh. Just then, Vanessa walked into the room.

"I'm not going to debate you Kim, you are here and I already called your parents. You are in my care now," Vanessa said, pushing Kim towards the door. "Now that everyone is here, let's get on the road. I think we have everything." Vanessa was guiding everyone out to the big camper-RV.

Dakota may have agreed to go camping, but he wasn't sleeping outside; they were going to sleep outside, while he slept inside the camper. The ride was about four hours to Rainbow State Park. The group headed out and had a few pit stops for photo sessions along the way. The girls were pleasant and respectable; Kim talked the most out of the three. Dakota found out that Lisa and Ruby are best friends; Lisa taught Ruby Spanish. All of them had straight As. Kim was only here because she was going to get beat on the last day of school. Lisa and Kim, we're arguing, and that came out during the heated discussion. Dakota empathized with Kim; regardless of what she did, he knew how hard it was to be a white kid in a school with the majority being Black. He would get picked on and bullied just for being a white kid. He felt terrible for Kim.

Changing the topic, Ruby talked about her single father at home, who raised her and her older sister; Ruby's mother had died while giving birth to her. Ruby was explaining Just statistical rates for African-American women or women of color in pregnancy.

"Did you know that Black, American Indian, and Alaska Native are the most affected by these death rates?" Ruby spoke softly.

Dakota wanted to get a rise out of her and see if she gets angry like all Black women.

"How do you know this fact? How do we know you are not just saying this to make African-American people look like victims because I hate to say it, everything is race these days with you people," Dakota stated.

Vanessa nudged Dakota, 'what the fuck,' she mouthed.

"Ow, sorry, it is a question." Dakota retorted.

Rolling her eyes at Dakota, Ruby spoke, "It's okay, Mrs. P. Look it up, I'm not Google; but, I can tell you that a recent study has shown that pregnancy-related deaths per 100,000 live births for Black women older than 30, was four to five times as high as it was for white women."

"Umm, you do know that between the 700 to 800 birth-related deaths each year, most of those are white women and not Black women." Dakota gruffly said.

"How do you know that? We are also the victim in many situations, but unfortunately, most professionals tell us to stop complaining and get over it. The US has the highest maternal mortality rate among developed countries," Ruby added, pushing his seat.

"Relax, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if you knew what you were talking about," Dakota said calmly. Vanessa nudged Dakota, and told him to be friendly. For Dakota, this was him being nice to Ruby. She had all her facts; he was impressed; but, he couldn't tell Vanessa that. He found out so much more about Ruby; that she got a scholarship for track and field; and that she wanted to be an architect. Ruby said that there are no African-Americans in the area, so she wanted to do something different, instead of being a doctor or a nurse.

"Listen, I work at Luis and Brown Solutions. I'm the vice-chairman, and if you ever need a job." Dakota said. "I'll get you one, once you graduate; I mean, if you graduate."

Kim chimed in, stating that she would like to work there as well, so of course, he offered her one, as well.

"I'll remember that," Ruby smiled at Dakota.

"I'll be waiting," he winked.

They had a lot in common, which kept shocking him. Ruby loves to read and dance; she enjoyed going on long hikes, and she was the reason they were making this camping trip. Dakota was taken aback, that some girls were into stuff like that. The group finally arrived at the campsite; everyone hopped out and started unpacking the camper, to set up camp. Vanessa pulled Dakota to the side while everyone unloaded.

"What was that in the car."

"Nothing, we all were having a conversation." Dakota spoke slyly.

"More like you were flirting, and tried to undermine her at the same time," Vanessa said, rolling her eyes.

"Listen, she wasn't what I was expecting; the last time I interacted with a Black girl was in high school, and that was also the same time I got a black eye. She doesn't seem like how I pictured most Black girls would be. I'm not trying to marry the girl. I just want to understand her better." Taking a breath, Dakota continued, "Nessa, I'm trying. Please, don't make this hard. I swear I'm not interested... I swear." Dakota knew it was a lie, but he didn't need her breathing down his neck. He will need to come up with something for her later if she gets annoying. "Let's talk to the group," Dakota told Vanessa. Reluctantly Vanessa followed behind him.

"Alright ladies, gather around. Except for Vanessa, you will start the campfire."

Vanessa let out a huff. "How did I get stuck collecting sticks?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he continued speaking, "I will be going over the rules. Technically, I'm your tour guide for this trip, and I will tell you the dos and don'ts."

As Dakota spoke to the group, Nessa continued to gather some wood.

"Don't wander off by yourself. Don't touch or eat anything you don't know. I don't care if you saw it in the movie; we live by real-life rules. If you need help, ask for it. We do not mind--" Just then, Ruby interrupted Dakota. "I'm a mind reader," she said with a smile.

12