All Comments on 'Life With: Kiana and Sawyer Ep. 12'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You!

I always check to see if this story has a new chapter, this was no disappointment, it was a great read. I love Kiana and Sawyer, I didn't think they could get any hotter, but they just did! I await to see what Sawyer does to Declan. Thank you and well done on another amazing chapter and brining happiness to so many people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Good!

I just love that Sawyer doesn't know how to have a quickie with the love of his life Kiana!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It

I love this so much, well not Allison’s situation. Please don’t keep us waiting with that suspenseful end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't believe it got better!

The details about Sawyer and Kiana's married life is so beautiful and enhances the story from the beginning. I love their relationship now, more than before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kiana tamed the beast!

I hope Sawyer will forgive Kiana for hiding the Allison situation from him, but he loves her so I know he will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please update more!!!

I fuckin love your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Please hurry with the next chapter! I hope Declan gets punched in the balls!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 6 years ago

Thank your for updating this story, Declan is loosing his damn mind. I have a bad about her going to help Alicia leave the asshole by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GIRLLL

I CANT BELIVE YOU PUBLISHED TWO AMAZING STORIES SO QUICK!!!! YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hurry!

Please hurry with the next chapter of this story! It's too good to wait much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We need more!!

Shit is spiralling!!

I can't wait to see Sawyer's reaction to how his brother had been treating his wife.

Please update soonest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

story TAGS