All Comments on 'Life with: Kiana and Sawyer Ep. 14'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This escalated quickly

So you know you can’t leave us like this, right? Ugh, Sawyer needs rehabilitation too. I need him to get his anger under control. Still love him though, but that’s thanks to Kiana. Awww and Xavier. I love him so. Can he find happiness with another beauty? He deserves someone that’ll love him as much as he loves them. Hell, I’ll take him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for posting

Kiana should had refer Alison to a professional, Alison like getting her ass kick by Declan. Anyone who helps her will be in danger. Kiana need avoid Sawyer family.. Xavier needs to grow up, and Declan is like his father. Sawyer is a man who will not allow anyone to harm his wife and children. So yes Declan had that beat down coming. That bitch Alison threw Kiana under the bus when the police arrived, and Sawyer is right about Richard also. Supreb update.

ConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpenceralmost 6 years ago
K and S

Please don't make Sawyer the bad guy. Yeah they all need counseling but Kiana needs to put some distance between her and Allison's friendship. I feel some kind of way when Kiana put her health and relationship at risk to help her and she then turns her back on her. Sawyer needs to also do the distance thing from Xavier an Declan. The distance will put a lot of things in perspective. Yeah Allison is an abuse victim but she is one who will sacrifice those willing to help her in order to keep her sick relationship.

Excellent update!!!!!!!!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 6 years ago

I don't like Allison, Kiana you really should have stayed out of her business because now your need for a whole family as cause a bigger rift. Sawyer is not the bad guy, he loves you Kiana. X is wrong for coveting his brother's wife. Declan is just plan wrong and Allison is a selfish heifer. I feel bad that she's abused but she did Kiana wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

This was intense. I got goose bumps reading this. I am still on Sawyer's side, he stood up for his wife, it was the right thing to do. Kiana needs to calm down and be grateful that Sawyer loves her so much. Alison is a back stabbing idiot, after all that Kiana did she takes the part of her abusive husband? I love Kiana and Sawyer - thank you for updating. I look forward reading the next chapter.

tjdhall2tjdhall2almost 6 years ago
Life with: Kiana and Sawyer Ep 14

Ok so why is Sawyer the fall guy?? Key needs to stick by her man like that back stabing sister-in-law bitch. No way in hell i'd come home bruised up and Mister didnt go out and beat ass. PERIOD! and those brothers little pussies!! Key should't want Xav to even look at her now, spiteful ass and Declan can go kick rocks. Please dont break up my two fav people bc of this bullshit!! Nonsense.

VegasloverVegasloveralmost 6 years ago

Kiana shouldn't want an extended family if they are going to act like that. Yes, Sawyer can be a bit demanding byt it has been that way in their relationship from the get go. She fights back and they both learn something. Also if he didn't act that way, they would've married too soon. Yes, he is a hot head but he loves his wife and kids to death. Kiana shouldn't be worrying herself with a woman, Allison, that almost let her get arrested and then turns on her. It is her fault Sawyer had to go and defend Kiana to begin with. Then Xavier needs to find his own woman. He could never handle a woman like Key. Jealousy is a total bitch. Both of the brothers pressing charges is bullshit. I would hate for you to bresk up Key and Sawyer after all the have been through and I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I have to agree with the other comments. I understand Kiana keeping a secret for Allison, but not telling Sawyer something like that was wrong especially when it involved his brother. She could've gotten seriously hurt herself rescuing Allison. Kiana need to take responsibility for her actions just like all the rest of them. She seem more mad at Sawyer than everybody else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Alway great

Welcome back! Looking forward to more... AND a Natasha & Bobby update! ❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just love it

Please keep updating I was checking for updates every month . Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
751 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

story TAGS