All Comments on 'Life with: Kiana and Sawyer Ep. 15'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like that punishment.

I get it now. You man is no. 1 and you have to respect him. At least Kianna understands now. But sometimes you gotta put your pride aside to move forward. Without Kianna’s much needed pep talk to Richard, those charges probably wouldn’t have been dropped, costing a fortune in legal fees. I get Sawyer, but his anger, pride, hurt and unforgiveness can be his fall. BUT I love how much he loves and protects Kiana (and how he talks to her... sometimes). That punishment was so sexy and sweet. GET HER PREGNANT AGAIN. Sawyer, Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sawyer Junior!!!!!!!!!!

O my gosh, this is the best update of Kiana and Sawyer so far, and I love Kiana and Sawyer. Finally - I hope that Kiana just focuses on her family because she and Sawyer are enough for her girls and hopefully soon to be boy! Yay am so excited that they have May another baby! I still don't think that a Kiana fully appreciates her man, but whatever, that's Kiana, Sawyerhas always protected her, he is a hero and a good honest man. He loves her so much, their story is so beautiful, I cannot get enough, I always reread their story. The punishment was super hot. I love that he loves her breast milk. You're amazing, thank you for writing, thank you for keeping your readers so well entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I found the bdsm component to be left field and pretty fucked up. That’s not how issues are resolved. Correct me if I’m wrong but in the bdsm community/lifestyle (not that fifty shades of grey shit) the relationship between the sub and dom is not built on any underlying feelings of backed up anger/frustration/resentment -punishment isn’t truly stemming from real issues/problems related with those emotions because it is all play. I cringed reading certain parts of this story because It feels as if they’re in some weird abusive mysonginistic relationship that never fully addresses Kianas desire to be an equal partner and seems to pander to Sawyer’s need for status quo as the head of the family . They can’t go to counseling? When did we begin associating alpha types automatically as a dom? Perhaps he is an alpha who needs to go to anger management. I just don’t like it. I saw th other reviews and was surprised but I guess I’m an anomaly. But then again maybe they like fifty shades of grey -which would explain a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Addressing Comment no. 1

I feel like it's just something that works for both of them; they both clearly have copious amounts of self-respect, pride, and affection for each other. However, they clearly both have issues with communicating their feelings when they're frustrated. They're both grown consenting adults, and if an agreed upon punishment is what they need to work it out, then so be it. Kiana knew she fucked up and freely volunteered herself; she wanted to be punished in order to release tension from both sides.

Sawyer also communicated his feelings with her close to the end/afterwards; they are both stubborn and headstrong characters. If Sawyer was in the wrong, I actually have no doubt that he'd get a punishment too, if Kiana was into that lol

Physical release often helps with emotional release; Sawyer would never actually harm Kiana and Kiana consented which is what matters.

Anyways, I appreciate the update! Kiana and Sawyer are my favorite couple,,,and I low-key appreciate the lactation lol ♥️♥️♥️👌👌

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 5 years ago

Liana your interference had driven Sawyer away further from his family. You knew how he felt about Richard why would you go behind his back like that? Smh

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
On the fence

His pride took precedence over her emotions. Kiana being scared her husband would go to jail was unimportant to him. And the most obtuse husband would have picked up it. Her coming up with a plan for a “battered woman” was unpredictable and commendable. It’s understandable for him to be upset about Richard but sawyer was selfish. His actions were impulsive and his wife and family were an afterthought. The bdsm seemed like an odd edition, almost to explain his brother's outburst about Sawyer treating her like a child. I guess we were to assume they grew into this kind of relationship. Her "sad sackishness" seems a little.... Beaten down

ChocolateAmazon10ChocolateAmazon10over 5 years ago
Ugh

This story made me sad. Kiana comes across as an abuse victim. Their power dynamic presents as abusive. This chapter is cringe-worthy. The "punishment" scene was just...smh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uncomfortable

So many things made me uncomfortable. They way he used leaving as a way to manipulate her. The remark about having another baby was so flippant, grossly so. The BDSM isn't too bad but he uses her normal range of emotion, her want to keep her family together (him out of jail and his brother from beating his wife to a pulp) against her. His rages in front of their children were uncomfortable. Throwing money at her to "get the fuck out" of his face was uncomfortable. In the story before they were married she was self-assured and went tie to toe. But now it's love but abusive.

Eve26Eve26over 5 years ago
Bottom line

Bottom line - Sawyer loves Kiana and would never, ever do anything to hurt her, he never has, he stood up for his wife when she was physically hurt by another man. Kiana would never let herself be the victim of an abusive husband. Sawyer and Kiana share a unique, rare, passionate and love filled marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...