Life with Melvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and shook my head, "We are just friends. Like you and Jade."

Brit shook her head, "No. Jade and I don't blush at each other." All I could do was laugh. I would not be able to deny I liked LIKED (as my daughter would say) him.

As the next month went by Melvin did call me frequently. He emailed and text messaged me as well. I was really enjoying the interaction. He and Jade even came to two of Brit's games and whole heatedly cheered her on.

After the second game the four of us went out for ice cream - Melvin's treat. Melvin turned to me and said, "OK. You and I need to go out on a date." Before I could answer he turned to the girls, "What do you girls think of that?"

Brit giggled, "That is so cute!"

Jade chuckled too, "Ooooo!!!"

He then turned back to me, "So what do you say?"

I blushed and said, "Sure."

He patted my hand, "Great. We can talk about the details later." I couldn't believe he actually wanted to date me.

He then said, "But first, there is something I have to confess." I looked concerned. He said, "Tamra is my sister." I caught my breath in my throat and my eyes grew big.

I said, "Whaaaat?!"

He looked apologetic, "I'm sorry. It's just I liked you the first day I saw you. But, I thought you were out of my league. I needed to know if you were interested. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me or her. She really does like you."

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Part of me was mad at being tricked and the other part of me thought it was cute that he was too intimidated to admit he liked me in the beginning. And as he sat at the table looking at me with soft sorrowful puppy dog eyes I just melted.

I said, "You tricked me Melvin. I don't like being tricked. But, I understand why it was done. I'm not mad at you or your sister. But, in the future, if you want to date me don't play any more tricks and you have to be always be honest. Do we have an understanding?"

He sighed in relief and smiled, "Yes. I understand. Thanks for not being mad."

I just nodded and then had a revelation, "Hey, is that why you were so smiley that day?"

He nodded, "Yeah. She had told me what you said. It made me really happy. And being called Mr. Stud did wonders for my ego."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh brother! I can't believe she told you that!"

The girls had a hearty laugh. Jade said, "Ooooo, Mr. Stud!"

Brit giggled as she said, "Oh my God that is so funny! Mr. Stud...."

Shortly after that we all left to go to our respective homes. As we stood by my car Melvin leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. He then quickly turned to get in the car. Brit didn't see it because she was already in the car. But Jade saw it. When I saw her big smile I knew she was happy about it all.

On the way home all I could do was smile. Brit occasionally looked over at me and chuckled. When we got home she said, "Daddy would like him. And Daddy wants you to be happy."

Something broke in me and I started crying. Brit said, "Mommy! What's wrong?!"

I said, "Your Dad. I have missed him so much! I can't go out with Melvin. I still love your Dad!"

Brit shook her head, "Mommy. It's OK. I know you loved Daddy. I know you always will. I believe that. But Daddy told me that if you met a nice man I was to support you. Honestly, this is what Daddy wants for you. Melvin is really nice. Melvin will never be Daddy but, I like him. He'll make you happy."

I just grabbed my wise for her age daughter and hugged her closely. She sniffled and said, "I miss Daddy too. That's why I stay so busy with sports. But, Daddy doesn't want us to be unhappy. I knoe he's looking down on us from Heaven."

I squeezed her tightly, "I love you, sweety. I love you so much. You are so much like your Dad. You have a very kind and loving heart."

She pulled away enough to look at me and asked, "So, you are going out with Melvin. Right?"

I nodded, "Yes, sweety. But the first time he treats one of us wrong out he goes. Deal?"

She nodded, "Deal."

Melvin called me that night and we chatted for awhile. He then said, "I'm serious about our date. I want it to be just right. I have a boat docked at the lake. I'd like us to take a nice boat ride and chill out on the water for awhile. I'll even bring food and drink. I talked to my sister. She is willing to look after the girls for our date. How does this coming Saturday sound?"

I sucked my teeth, "Brit has two games on Saturday. But, Sunday is good. The thought of just relaxing on the water sounds great."

He said, "It's settled then. I'll pick you up at 2:00pm. Wear a swimming suit under some shorts and a tee-shirt. We can go swimming too."

I immediately thought to myself, "Swimming? My body is probably nothing like the women he is used to." I agreed to his conditions anyway and then gave him my address.

When Sunday came and I heard the doorbell I opened the door and invited him into my home. Jade came in behind him. Jade looked around, "Your house is really nice. It looks so perfect and clean."

Brit came into the living room and said, "Hey, Jade!" She and Jade hugged. Then she hugged Melvin, "Hey, Melvin. You take care of my Mom out there on the water."

Melvin smiled, "But of course."

He then looked to me, "I hope you don't mind. Tamra has tomorrow off from work and wants Brit to spend the night. She wants to bake cookies with them after dinner and take them to IHOP in the morning. Is it OK if Brit spends the night?"

I nodded, "Sure. I don't mind."

Brit got excited and took Jade's hand, "Come to my room! I need to get clothes!"

When they had gone into Brit's room Melvin leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, "Thanks."

My cheek felt on fire and I quickly looked away so he wouldn't see and said, "Your welcome."

We went to Melvin's condo to drop the girls off. When I entered I saw a very nice large condo. I could tell someone in the family had money because the furnishings were very expensive looking. Tamra greeted us and gave me a hug and a hello. I said to her, "This place is so posh! It's nice!"

She looked around, "Melvin gets on me all the time about spending too much money. I love shopping for home stuff. He says I have a problem."

I chuckled and said, "Well, why don't you come over to my house and have this problem there."

She laughed, "Don't tempt me. I just might!"

Melvin rolled his eyes, "Oh don't get her started, Jen. She is always changing this, moving that, redecorating this and that..... I never know what this place is going to look like when she has days off."

We all laughed and Melvin said, "Well, we'd better be off." After hugging the girls goodbye Melvin and I left.

We drove to the lake and retrieved his boat. It was a nice little boat. There was a small deck on the back with two chairs on it. And there was a cabin space below. After walking down a few steps I was surprised at what I saw. There was a small kitchen area with a small refrigerator, microwave and gas stove. An island separated the kitchen from the next part to the left.

There to the left was a bedroom area. The bed looked queen sized and the linen was dark blue with light blue circles. To each side of the bed there was a night table with a small lamp on each one.

To the right of the kitchen area was a short hall. One one side was a bi-fold doors that contained a closest behind them. At the end of the hall was a door that led to a bathroom with a garden spa bath tub/shower, toilet and pedestal sink.

After the tour I told Melvin, "What a darling boat you have." He nodded, "Some times I come out here and stay for days out on the water. It's just so peaceful and relaxing."

I said, "I can understand that."

He went into the kitchen, "I made us some chicken salad sandwiches on Italian bread. I hope that's OK."

I smiled, "I love chicken salad. It sounds great."

He then said, "For drink I have sweet tea, ginger ale and water."

I said, "Ginger Ale." We then took the food and drinks into the Navigation room. He started the boat up and off we went.

As we leisurely drove the boat to a secluded part of the lake we ate our sandwiches and drank our drink. When he stopped the boat in an alcove we went out onto the deck and relaxed under the sun while music was playing on the radio. He turned to me and said, "Thanks for coming out here with me. I really wanted to spend some time alone with you."

I looked surprised, "But why an old woman like me? I'm 38 and you're what 24?"

He said, "30 and you are not old. You are very attractive and I like your personality."

I nodded, "OK. I won't worry about the age any more."

He said, "Good. I'd like you the same if I were the older one. Now, you ready for a dip?"

He stood up and pulled his shirt off. Oh my god, I almost fainted. His body was absolutely gorgeous. His light chocolate skin was chiseled like a statue.

He caught me looking and playfully asked, "Like what you see?" I blushed and looked away. He went to one knee and used his index finger against my chin to gently make me look at him. He said, "I don't like when you look away. I like seeing your face and your amazing blue eyes. You don't have to be shy or embarrassed with me."

He then took my hands and helped me to my feet and said, "Now, off with that shirt and shorts. Let's get in the water."

I saluted him with a grin and said, "Aye, aye Captain!"

I quickly took off my shirt and shorts to reveal a one piece black bathing suit. It was definitely not sexy and showed as little flesh as possible. I quickly jumped overboard into the water so he would not have long to look at my body.

He did a cannonball jump into the water right after me. I laughed at the huge explosion of water. He swam over to me and splashed me, "Oh you thought that was funny?!" I had a good time and laughed heartedly as we erupted into a splash fight.

Finally I had enough, covered my face and said, "OK! You win!" When I opened my eyes he was gone. I looked up to the boat and didn't see him there. I looked around and began to feel panicked, "Melvin?! Melvin!"

Then I screamed as I felt something under the water brush against my right thigh. Melvin then popped up in front of me and said, "Boo!"

I was so frightened that I instinctively smacked his face. He grabbed his cheek in shock. I closed my eyes tightly and said, "I'm so sorry! You scared the crap out of me!"

I reached out to comfort his cheek. He smiled and moved in closer, "So, you CAN be aggressive."

I cut my eyes to him and said, "You have no idea. Keep messing with me and I will have to spank you." I couldn't believe how bold I was being.

Melvin laughed, "OK. Then expect me to mess with you even more."

I just shook my head and said, "I think I have had enough of swimming. Help me into the boat."

Once in the boat I sat in my chair on the deck and inhaled the fresh air. I looked over to Melvin who's light chocolate skin was glistening under the sun and said, "I was in the Navy. I miss being on the water".

He looked surprised, "Navy? Really? Wow. That is so cool. What did you do in the Navy?"

I said, "I can't tell you everything because it was top secret. But, I can tell you it had to do with listening to and deciphering signals from ships, subs and airplanes. I was stationed on an aircraft carrier. I served two terms which means 8 years."

Melvin looked impressed, "Wow. So, what made you not re-enlist?"

I sighed, "My husband. I met him when I was on leave and fell in love. I couldn't bare to be away from him." I felt my eyes water up and looked away so he would not notice.

I felt a warm hand on my knee and a soft voice call my name. I looked down to see him on one knee looking into my eyes with what I could have sworn was love. He wiped a tear away that snuck from my eye. He said, "I know it's hard. I know you are still dealing with his death. I also know you loved him and he will always have a special place in your heart. I admire how loyal you are to his memory. I am honored that you choose to spend time with me. We can take things slow. Of course I am going to flirt but we never have to get more serious than you are willing to be. I am going to be honest and tell you that I am crazy about you. I want you. I need you. But, I am going to wait however long you need. Just relax and let's enjoy our time together. No pressure. No strings. Well, strings if you want them." He smiled, "In that case string me up and I'll be your puppet."

I laughed and playfully pushed him away, "You are nuts."

Later we watched the sun set over the horizon. The colors were beautiful and the scene was very romantic. I wanted to kiss him so bad that I felt like I would have a heart attack. When we were surrounded by darkness I said, "So, I guess it's time to leave, huh?"

He shook his head, "No. We can stay all night. I just need to dock the boat. We can watch TV and hang out all night." My mind flashed the image of the bed and I blushed.

I said, "OK. Sounds good." We ate dinner, lounged around in the cabin and watched TV after the boat was docked.

Eventually I got really sleepy and started to yawn. I said, "I need sleep, Melvin. Where can I sleep?"

He grinned wickedly, "My bed."

I knew he was being flirtatious again and said, "Don't even think about it!"

He shrugged, "Well, you know.... Thought I'd try. Seriously though, there really is only one bed. But, you can have one side and I'll have the other. We can even put pillows between us if you want."

I nodded, "The pillows sound like a good idea." So he pulled the blanket and sheets back. He then pulled pillows from a built in cabinet on a wall near the bed.

He lined them up and said, "There ya go. The big bad wolf won't get you tonight."

I rolled my eyes, "Considering the wolf is the one who said it, I'm not sure I really am safe." I got in on one side of the bed and pulled the blanket up over me. He got on his side and we lied there chatting for awhile. We talked about all kinds of stuff like Jade and Brit, Tamra, her work our childhoods and so on. Finally I started to drift while he was talking. Sensing that he stopped talking. I rolled over onto my side so that my back was to him.

He whispered my name to see if I was still awake. I was but pretended to be asleep. I could feel the pillows being moved and wondered what he was up to. He gently pressed his body against mine and carefully laid his arm over my waist. He didn't gyrate or anything. I heard him take a deep breath and exhale slowly. We went to sleep like that. He just wanted to hold me close. Though I didn't admit it to him, I wanted it to.

Months flew by. We went out at least once a week, he went to all Brit's games with Jade and we were all getting along perfectly. Then on a date I decided it was time to start taking things more serious.

We were in my house sitting on the couch watching a movie. It was an action movie but I can't remember the name of it. I surprised Melvin when I paused the movie. I turned to him and said, "Melvin, we need to talk."

He actually looked frightened and asked, "Did I do something wrong? What is it?"

I shook my head, "No, quite the opposite. Melvin, I um..." I took a deep breath to calm myself, "Melvin, I have really enjoyed dating you. I am really happy. I would like us to be an official couple. Do you want that too?"

He leaned in and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever had. His soft lips covered mine and gently pressed into them. but his tongue was hungry for mine.

When he released me from the kiss he pulled me into him and hugged me tightly. He whispered in my ear, "I was officially yours that second day in the park." He then gently kissed my neck.

I pulled away and said, "But we need to discuss a few things first. If we are going to be intimate there are a few things I need. If you are unwilling you need to tell me now because we will be incompatible and I don't want either of us getting hurt."

He looked concerned, "What in the world? What is it?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled sharply, "In my marriage I was submissive. I didn't really get to decide how, when or where we had sex. It was my duty to have sex with him. I always dreamed of being the dominate one. I can't be in a sexual relationship where I am always dominated and have no say."

Melvin tilted his head, "Baby, all you have to do is say what you want and you got it. Even if you wanted to always be the dominate one in the bedroom I'd love it. I want a strong woman. I don't want a piece of flesh just laying like a dead fish under me."

I felt relieved, "I am glad to hear that. So, the first issue is taken care of. The next issue is about what is done in the bedroom. My husband wasn't very affectionate. I couldn't kiss all over him. And I couldn't do the things he did to me. Sex was usually very one sided and well, boring. I want to have the freedom to be affectionate and kinky with you."

He licked his lips, "Baby, you keep talking like this and I am going to drag you into the bedroom and let you mount me like a wild horse being broken. Tell me about this kinky stuff."

I was blushing but kept going, "If I suck your dick, you have to be willing to eat my pussy."

He looked like a kid in candy store with his eyes bulging, "Um.. Uh.... That is no problem at all. I'll get down on my hands and knees right now and you don't even have to go down on me."

With that I felt my pussy twitch in excitement as if it had ears of it's own. I then said, "Next, I want to be able to strap you down and tease you until you beg for release. And blind fold you. And whip your ass. Sometimes I want you to be my sex slave." His hand slid up my leg. His hand was actually trembling. He took my hand and put it to his crotch. I could fell a large hard bulge.

He said, "Do you feel? That should tell you what I think of all that." I nodded and swallowed as my throat suddenly felt very dry.

I then said, "There is one more thing. I love anal sex. But, unless you are willing to let me put a dildo up your ass, we have a problem."

Now Melvin looked stunned, "A dildo? Umm... I have never done that.... I have had anal sex but I have never been the receiver. I mean I'm not gay. Won't that make me gay? I don't want to be gay."

I chuckled, "Silly. You will only be gay if it's a guy doing it. And don't worry. I'd be gentle until you opened up for me. Just remember, how you treat my ass is how I will treat yours."

He looked up at the ceiling, "I don't know about this issue." He looked back to me, "I mean, part of me is scared. I just have to be honest. And the other part is I don't want you to see me a sissy boy."

I leaned in and kissed his neck and then kissed his lips. I smiled up to him, "There is nothing to be scared of. And you are way too hot and chiseled for me to think of you as a sissy boy. Why don't we try it once? I am willing to bend on this issue. If you don't cum from it, I will never ask you to do it again. But, you won't get the pleasures of my dark hole either. I'll just use the dildos on myself. I will not have a relationship where I can't do what it is done to me. And I won't be weak and submissive. Well, on occasion I will be so you can be the aggressor."

He took my hand in his, "Your terms are agreed to. Baby, I will do anything you want. My secret is that I have always wanted a strong woman to dominate me in bed. I want you to be my goddess. Let me worship and serve you."

I nodded, "Very well. But, in public amongst other people I want to you to be a dominate male. I want to be your arm candy and I want you to be protective of me. You don't have to be jealous, though. I am all yours. I just want people to get the impression that you love me but have strong testosterone. Just don't humiliate me."