Life with Melvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled at his binds and grumbled behind the ball gag. It was apparent he wanted loose but that wasn't going to happen.

I kissed his forehead and said, "Relax, baby. There is more pleasure I want to bring you." I layed next to him and rested my head on his chest. I relaxed there with him for about 10 minutes just to recharge my batteries so to speak. When time was up I looked up to him and smiled as I got up.

The wrist binds were released and he looked relieved. He started to remove the ball gag and I shook my head no, "Not yet. Leave it in."

He nodded in acceptance and I released his ankles. I firmly said to him, "Get up and lay on the sex furniture on your stomach. I want your ass at the high end and your face at the lower end."

He shrugged as if to say, "OK. No big deal." Once he was in position I quickly bound his wrists into the wrist cuffs and tightened them.

I picked up the paddle and slapped his ass hard with it and said, "Get in the correct position! Your knees should be on the sides of the furniture and on the floor." This spread his ass open wide. The ease of access I would have excited me greatly. The wetness in my panties was proof of this.

I rubbed his ass cheek that I hit and said, "You have a beautiful ass. But, I must redden it more." I whacked the paddle on each ass cheek 5 times. He whimpered and jerked with each whack but kept his legs in place.

Grabbing the end of the butt plug that was sticking out, I shoved it forward and backward (but never let it come completely out) about 5 times. His ass seemed much looser and he moaned in pleasure as I did this. So, that meant it was time for a dildo. I retrieved an 8 inch long dildo that was 3.5 inches wide. I lubed it and then pulled out the butt plug. Slowly I began pressing the dildo in. His pleasure moaning urged me on. When it was about 5 inches in I shoved the remaining 3 inches in.

He became very loud behind the gag and his body jerked from the shock. I gave is anus about 30 seconds to adjust. Then I began fucking him deep and hard with the dildo. His moaning was driving me crazy. When he began gyrating his crotch against the sax furniture I knew he was close. I jerked the dildo out and said, "On the bed, now! Get on your back!"

He hurriedly did what I said. I then said, "Take out the ball gag." He did as I said and I asked, "Are you an ass whore?" He nodded his head. I said, "I can't hear you!"

He shouted at me, "Yes! I am your ass whore! Please, let me cum!"

I said, "I'll only make you cum with the dildo. Do you want the dildo?"

He shouted, "Yes! Please! Shove the dildo into my whore ass and let me cum!"

I smiled, "Good. Ok, grab your hamstrings and pull your legs toward your chest so I can have easy access to your ass pussy." He did as instructed without delay. I then shoved the dildo into the hilt but left it there.

He looked at me with pleading eyes and said, "Please, make me cum." With that I fucked him deep and hard with the dildo until he came. He shot a few ropes of thick cum in various directions and nearly screamed out moans of pleasure.

When he was done I slid the dildo out and told him to let his legs down. I layed the dildo on his stomach and said, "Go take a shower. Clean this off too. If you can cum once more I'll let do it in my ass."

He smiled and said, "Let me rest awhile after the shower and I'll make that happen."

I nodded, "Good. So, I take it you like being ass-fucked. Am I wrong?"

He blushed a bit, "Not wrong at all. I really liked it. Thanks for easing me into it. But I don't want the real thing back there. Only you can fuck my ass."

I nodded, "Deal."

Melvin then whispered, "I think I'm in love."

I whispered back, "Me too."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
My Evil Stepsister My mother remarries a man with a daughter.in Romance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories