Life with the Twins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

"And what would you be wearing?"

"With everything in the store to pick from, I'm more than sure I can find just the right thing for the occasion," she giggled.

"I bet you can," I agreed.

********

Emily dropped me off at my house a little before nine, after a nice dinner and a little more sex, though in an equally unorthodox location for me, the back seat of her car in a park like a couple of horny teenagers. I walked into the house, quiet except for the sounds of the TV on the back deck. I walked through the kitchen and out the back sliding door onto the screened in deck seeing the girls sitting on the wicker sofa watching some kind of movie.

"Hey girls!" I said as I stepped out, noting that they were both wearing extremely small white bikinis, somewhat smaller than I would have felt comfortable with them wearing in public. As Tabby stood up, it was clear that this white bikini was every bit as tiny as the green one she had on earlier in the day.

"Hi Daddy. Have a good date?" she asked with a smile, stepping toward me. She slid her arm around me from the side and pulled herself to me in a sideways hug. "You're not mad at us for fixing you up on a little blind date, are you?"

"You girls know how I feel about blind dates, but no, I'm not mad at you."

"Oh good," she answered with a grin, reaching for the bag in my hand and snatching it out of my grip. "So let's see what you decided to buy!"

"Hey. I didn't say..." I started to protest as she dug into the bag and pulled out the three suits it contained.

"Holy SHIT!" Tabby said as she held up the red suit. "Diane! Look at this! It's even smaller than the blue one. Damn Daddy! Did you wear this for her?"

"None of your business," I said, stepping toward her to take the suits back from her.

"Oh yeah. Look at him blush. He did. He wore it for her," Tabby giggled, stepping back to stay out of my reach.

"Tabby!"

"Uh uh. Not unless you put it on," Tabby answered back. "You GOTTA put this on!"

"No way."

"Oh yeah. Come on Daddy!"

"No way. Not in front of you girls."

"What? Like we haven't seen your cock in the last few hours? Come on Daddy. Pleeeeease!"

"Yeah. Come on Dad. Show us this sexy suit," Diane chimed in, reaching for the red brief and holding it against her own body to look at how tiny it was. "God it's perfect. You gotta wear this on the cruise!"

"No way. No way I can wear that in public," I said, following Diane around the sofa to try and reclaim the small red suit.

"You GOTTA wear it Daddy!" Tabby called as Diane tossed the suit to her to keep it out of my reach.

"Come on girls," I said shifting my motion toward Tabby again, clearly the monkey in the middle so to speak.

"Only if you put it on," Tabby said, tossing the suit back to Diane.

"Why?" I asked, giving up on the chase and hoping to reason it out of them.

"Cus we wanna see how hot and sexy you look before the cruise." Tabby answered. "You do want to look hot and sexy for the cruise, don't you?"

"Sweetie, I don't even know where we're going."

"Trust me. It'll be someplace where you can wear this allllll day long if you want," Diane said, waving the little red suit around.

"You aren't going to make me regret letting you plan this, are you?"

"Uh uh. I know you won't regret it. But you gotta help us out a little. I mean, how are you supposed to meet hot sexy women wearing...these?" Tabby said, holding up the dark square legged trunks that I thought at least looked respectable.

"You really want me to wear that? I look ridiculous in it! I feel like some kind of hormone laden teen wearing that thing."

"Oh you're just being a stick in the mud. Put it on and let US see what you look like. If you really don't look good in it we won't make you wear it again. We promise," Tabby said.

"Fine. But you'll see what I mean," I answered, taking the suit from Diane as she stepped closer to hand it to me. "Be right back."

"You don't have to go. I mean it's not like we haven't seen you basically naked anyway," Tabby said quickly.

"What? You expect me to change in front of you? What's gotten into you girls?"

"Just trying to help you feel a little less self-conscious about your body," Diane said.

"Well, I'm not changing in front of you," I said as I walked toward the kitchen door.

"Okay. We'll wait in the hot tub. Don't take too long!" Tabby called as I walked through the glass door. I walked as far as the living room, well out of sight of the girls and started undressing. I felt more than a little self-conscious, not only because of how much I felt like it showed off, but also because I could clearly see the cum stains on the material as I started to step into it.

"Bad idea George. Really bad idea." I muttered to myself as I tucked myself into the tiny brief. "I don't know how I could ever wear this in front of a stranger. Hell, I can't hardly wear it in front of my own daughters." After a deep sigh I headed across the room toward the kitchen. "Emily was right. They do have me wrapped around their little fingers." I muttered as I walked out into the warm night air.

The screen porch was large, nearly forty feet square, with a roof and screened sides to keep the bugs at bay. This end had wicker furniture and a big screen TV while the farther away portions contained the grill, a small table and chairs and of course, the hot tub, which was where the girls were at the moment. "Okay. Here I am. See how ridiculous it looks?"

"Wow Dad! You look..."

"Ridiculous!" I finished for Diane.

"No Dad. You look really hot. If I were a single woman looking for a guy, you'd sure as hell be high on my list!"

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, but sorry. I'm not anywhere close to hot."

"God Daddy. You are soooooo wrong," Tabby said from where she sat in the tub. "Did you wear that for Emily?"

"And if I did?"

"Explains the stains on the front," Tabby answered with a giggle. "She must have thought you looked pretty hot. Hot enough to fuck anyway."

"Tabby! You know I don't like you talking that way."

"I know, I know. Good girls don't talk like sluts," she said, rolling her eyes. "Come on. Come get in and relax."

"If nothing else, it'll wash off the cum," Diane said with a giggle.

"God you girls are terrible!" I said with a frown, walking the remaining distance to the hot tub. I sat on the edge, swiveled myself over the side and sank down into the water across from the girls. "Now didn't we have a discussion about what you could and couldn't wear as a swim suit?"

"Yes Daddy," Tabby said quietly.

"And isn't that the same size as the green one I said was too small?"

"Well, sorta," Tabby answered hesitantly.

"Sorta? Looked a lot more like yes than sorta," I answered.

"Well. Um. You see..." Tabby said, clearly beating around the bush.

"Just stand up and show him," Diane said with an exasperated look. "I told you he'd be upset."

"Stand up and show me what?"

"Size isn't the only thing," Diane said, as she stood up. "Come on Tabby. This was your idea."

"Holy shit," I mumbled as the girls stood in front of me. Even in the subdued deck lighting the suits were practically transparent. I could clearly see every detail of their breasts and shaved mounds and pussies, their bodies looking every bit as identical there as everywhere else. "Good god girls! You really think it's okay to wear something like that? Hell you might as well be not wearing anything!"

"We didn't get these for the trip," Tabby protested quietly. "We just got these for, you know. Special occasions."

"Special occasions? Like what, flashing your boyfriends?" I asked curtly.

"Well. Maybe," Tabby said hesitantly, expecting me to blow up at her.

I stayed silent, drawing a deep breath and letting it out slowly. I closed my eyes to control myself and then after a few moments, opened them and looked at my two girls. "If you weren't so big I'd turn you over my knee for not only disobeying me, but also for being so unabashedly exhibitionistic."

"But Daddy!" Tabby said quickly.

"Uh uh. Don't Daddy me. You had to know I wouldn't approve of these."

"But Daddy!"

"Uh uh. I don't want to hear it. You want to be exhibitionist? Take 'em off. Go on. Take 'em off. Then we'll see how you feel about a spanking like little girls get."

"Now?"

"Sure, why not. I mean, it's not like I'm not already looking at your privates."

Tabby and Diane looked back and forth and then slowly untied the little white strings holding the translucent material in place over their breasts. I had to admit that maybe this wasn't the best way to handle it, especially now that they were getting naked and it was making my body react. They handed me their tops, their now naked breasts swinging slightly as they leaned toward me. They each untied the bottoms and pulled them off as well, leaving them completely naked. I had to admit that they looked damn hot standing there thigh deep in the water, completely naked. I pushed myself up and sat back on the edge of the hot tub, trying to ignore my growing erection. "So who's first?"

"Wait! It was Tabby's idea! Why do I get spanked?" Diane asked, suddenly realizing that she wasn't getting away as scot free as she thought.

"You went along with it. You're as guilty as she is," I answered. "Come on. One of you has to be first."

"But Daddy. You haven't spanked us since we were..."

"Really little. I know. I thought you'd outgrown this kind of punishment. But somehow I think it's rather fitting. Unless you prefer I have you go walk around the neighborhood in your new suits."

"NO!" they both said in unison.

"I thought not," I said, trying to remain firm. "So who's first?"

There's always two schools of thought on getting a spanking. The first is that second one might get it harder because the spanker's hand gets numb. The second school of thought is that it's better to go second because the spanker's hand gets sore. Apparently Diane prescribed to the first, or she hoped for some mercy. Either way she moved to me and gently laid herself across my legs, her soft body pressing my cock tightly between us, her legs hanging over the right side of my legs and her upper body over my left. She held herself up as best she could, waiting for the first swat.

I didn't wait long. My hand came down on her bare ass with a loud smack, leaving an angry red handprint on her creamy ass cheek. She yelped in both surprise and sudden pain, biting her lip to keep from crying out louder. I gave her other cheek a hard swat, leaving a nearly identical print on that cheek. I hadn't had to spank either of them since they were small, and even then their swats were generally on their panty covered butts. I was almost surprised at how much it hurt my hand to give her bare bottom those two swats.

I rubbed my hand over her cheeks, trying to sooth the angry red spots as well as my suddenly sore hand.

"I'm sorry Daddy," Diane whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"Apology accepted," I said softly back, reaching down under her chest to help her back up, accidently getting a handful of her right breast in the process. I helped lift her up and get her standing again before letting go of her. She stepped back and settled into the water, staring at me as she lowered into the swirling hot pool.

"You're turn," I said to Tabby, waiting for her to come toward me.

"Okay," she said quietly, staring at my lap as she moved closer. I looked down at my own lap as she stepped to me, looking down at where both she and Diane were staring.

My wet suit had pulled down in front from Diane being laid over my lap, my hard cock now sticking up out of the red material, held bent to one side by the elastic waistband. Tabby stepped toward me, staring at my cock as she reached one hand to the edge of the tub on my left side and the other moving to "accidently" tangle in the waistband of my suit and push it down farther, freeing my cock to stick straight up. She didn't take her eyes off my cock until the last second, brushing her fingers along the hard shaft as she moved to lay on my lap, lowering herself slowly onto my lap, trapping my hardon between her stomach and my thigh.

I had no explanation for my physical reaction. I suppose I could just say that both of them are very good looking young women and leave it at that, but I'd be lying to myself. Clearly touching their soft skin and seeing their exposed privates was getting me turned on in a very unfatherly way.

I tried to put it out of my mind as I brought my hand down on Tabby's left cheek with a loud smack. I heard her cry out for a moment and then bite the sound back. I gave her a second smack, but instead of hearing a crying wail, I heard a soft moan, and not a moan of pain. I rubbed both cheeks as I did Diane's and reached under her to help lift her up. She found my hand as it moved under her chest and guided it right to her breast, pressing my palm against her rock hard nipple, squeezing my hand so that it squeezed her breast. I shouldn't have. I mean it was a piss poor idea. But at that particular moment it was only a brief lapse in thought, or judgement. As I stroked my hand across her ass I let my fingers slide down between her thighs, the tips of my fingers stroking down her very wet lips. It wasn't water from the hot tub that I felt. It was slick, lubricating fluid. I continued to stroke my fingers up and down her slit for long seconds before I realized what I was doing and drew my hand up to her ass again.

"I hope you learned a lesson," I croaked out, my hand still squeezing her breast.

"Uh huh," she gasped softly before whispering. "I'm sorry Daddy."

"You should be," I forced myself to say as I started to lift her up, her left hand moving to press on my legs for support. She lifted herself up until she was standing and then, before stepping back, reached for my hard cock and wrapped her hand around it, stroking it several times before suddenly letting go of it and stepping back.

She sank into the water, staring at my hard cock, now pointing straight up. I looked down at myself and tried to pull the tiny red suit up over my hardon, covering only a small portion of it successfully. "I think I'll call it a night," I said, swinging my legs over the side of the tub. I stood next to the tub, pushed the red suit down my legs and then set it on the edge of the tub, leaving me standing completely naked as they had been. I turned and walked to the house, my rigid shaft swinging side to side with each step.

I picked up my clothes from the living room and walked to the bedroom, not even turning on the light as I dropped everything on the foot of the bed and then lay down. My mind was filled with a confusing convolution of Emily's body and my daughter's bodies as I stroked my rigid shaft. I felt my climax building quickly as my brain thought about the wetness of Tabby's pussy on my fingers and the hotness of her body against mine. I could feel the softness of her breast in my hand and the hardness of her nipple pressing into my palm. It was only a short leap and my brain was imagining having Tabby just turn around in the tub, instead of settling under the water, bending over and pushing her pussy and ass out at me. I came hard, squiring shot after shot of cum on my chest and stomach as I imagined how it would feel to push my cock into her hot wet pussy.

My sleep was restless and filled with images of sex. Sex with Emily in the store, not just once but in various places in the store, and sex with my own daughters. At times my dreams seemed almost real, my brain moving my hips in my sleep to the images and sensations that my brain presented. I saw first Tabby kneeling over me, sliding herself down my shaft, to be replaced moments later by Diane bouncing wildly on my shaft. In my dream I could see her breasts, bouncing and swinging with each stroke, her moans and gasps encouraging my own orgasm toward climax. I felt her soft wet tunnel stroking me, caressing my shaft and head, feeling her depths press against my engorged head at the end of each stroke. I lifted my hands to her breasts, capturing the bouncing orbs, rubbing my thumbs across each hard nipple. I could feel their weight as she bounced wildly on me, my hands barely able to keep them captured. I could tell I was about to come, her own climax squeezing and spasming her tunnel around me. I felt my cum start to flow up on its terminal trip, my hips bucking up into her sexy body.

I woke with a start, the sensations finally overcoming the discontinuities of my dream, my body bucking hard up against the weight on my hips. The groan of pleasure I heard was no longer part of the confused dream but a reality my brain was trying desperately to process. I realized I was reaching out in the dark, holding the soft skin of two large breasts. I felt a person sitting astride of me, my ongoing climax surging cum out and at the same time making it difficult to process the sudden change in conditions. No longer was I laying on the floor of the store, pumping my cum up into Tabby, but instead was laying on my bed, pumping my cum up into an as yet unidentified woman.

As my climax began to subside, I slid my hands from her breasts, easing them along the soft body on me, exploring and searching for who. I felt hair nearly down to her breasts, hanging down as she moaned softly over me. "God Daddy," I heard Tabby whisper.

"Tabby!" I said in shock, jerking myself up in the dark, only to flop back down as she leaned farther forward, her soft tits pressing to my chest. "Jesus Tabby!" I practically shouted, rolling the two of us over on the bed and pulling back, my cock sliding out of her as I pushed myself up to my knees over her in the dark.

"Shhhhh," she whispered, pressing her fingers to my lips, fingers that smelled and tasted like pussy. "You'll wake up Diane."

"Wake up Diane? God Tabby. What did you do?"

"What we both wanted. I could tell, out in the hot tub, you sticking your fingers in my pussy, your cock was rock hard from looking at our naked bodies. We both wanted this," she whispered. "God you felt good coming inside me. Better than even in my dreams."

"Jesus," I swore quietly, dropping to the bed next to her and rolling onto my back again. I felt her move my arm and then roll against me, pressing her body against mine, her leg over mine and her thigh nudging my balls. Her hot breath tickled my ear slightly as she gently kissed the side of my face, her hand sliding down my chest to my crotch, gently cupping my now softened cock. "This isn't right," I whispered.

"So who's gonna know?" she whispered back.

"I will."

"Shhhh. Just get back to sleep. It'll be alright. You'll see," she whispered, shifting her head and body, clearly getting comfortable against me. It wasn't long before her breathing was slow and steady, falling asleep as if what she had done was perfectly natural. I unfortunately wasn't nearly so comfortable, and sleep didn't come for a considerable time.

My dreams were convoluted, images of my daughters stripping before me in multiple places and situations, each time teasing my body and coaxing my cock to its full proportions before walking away and leaving me hanging. Finally, the last time, Tabby took her swimsuit off at the beach, thigh deep in the water, pushing mine down as well. She turned her back to me and bent over, guiding me into her hot wet pussy. "That's it Daddy. Fuck my hot little pussy," she whispered over the sound of the waves, my hips slowly pumping my rigid shaft in and out of her.

I woke to the partial light of just past dawn filtering in the windows. At first I thought it had all been a dream, but that thought lasted only moments as I realized I was on my side, one of my daughters curled up on her side in front of me, trying to thrust her ass back at me as I thrust my hips toward her. My cock slide in and out of her, driving deep with every thrust, her hand on my hip encouraging me to push forward again.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers