Lifechanging Revenge Humiliation

Story Info
Guy's Naked Utter Humiliation By Friend Wanting Revenge - SPH.
5.1k words
4.25
22.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Greg and this is my hard to tell story of how my friends humiliated me so badly in public to get revenge.

Frank and Jeff invited me to go to the nude beach with them and spend the whole day there. They had never seen me naked before and I often made comments about how I had a big dick, which was only kinda true. I'm more of a grower, and even though I have an "average" size dick when I'm soft, my big body and legs makes my dick look tiny in comparison. I'm a very big, muscular, bearded, rugged guy, and I get assumed to have a big dick because I look tough. I wanted to keep my reputation that way.

One time I had a bit too much to drink and I pantsed Frank when he got out the pool. A group of 3 guys and 2 girls saw and started laughing. Even with the cold water, one of the girls whistled and told him he had a nice size dick. Frank laughed it off but I could tell he was pissed. I'm surprised he didn't say anything later.

I sent Frank a picture of my dick later when I was hard and made my dick look bigger with a good angle. I told him he wishes he had a dick as big as mine. I didn't plan for him to ever actually see me naked.

I told Jeff I didn't feel like going to the nude beach and didn't want to make them feel bad about how much bigger my dick was. Jeff rolled his eyes.

"I want to go to play a joke on Frank." Jeff said. "I'm going to tie both your arms behind your back with zipties. I'm going to tell Frank whoever has the smallest dick between the two of you, will spend the entire day at the nude beach naked with the zipties." He said. "But what Frank won't know is we're going to steal his clothes for the day regardless. You and me can keep our clothes on." Jeff said

"Sounds funny I said. He's going to be so pissed and embarrassed. I can't wait to see how he handles being seen naked by strangers all day."

The day of the beach came and it was a busy Saturday with the most people I had seen. We entered the nude part of the beach and parked the truck. I felt a rush of excitement knowing what was going to happen to Frank, and was so glad that wasn't going to be me.

Jeff explained to me and Frank the game he wanted us to play, and I saw a look of interest in Frank's eyes. As pissed as he was when I pantsed him, I thought he was probably going to say no. But he said to bring it on, and that he knew his dick was going to be bigger than mine.

Part of me got self conscious when he said that because I knew with the contrast of my body making my average dick look real small, that he maybe did have a bigger looking dick. I remembered the girl at the pool complimenting his size even with shrinkage. I calmed down again when I remembered this was a setup and Jeff was going to cut the zipties off of me after we were both tied up.

First Jeff started with me. He had me put my arms behind my back and tied my wrists together with a very long ziptie. He tightened it so tight that I had no room to move my forearms apart at all. Even knowing the plan, this gave me a little feeling of anxiety.

Jeff then pulled out his phone and hit the record button. I thought that was weird, but then the thought of recording Frank getting pantsed gave me a big sense of satisfaction.

Jeff then explained to the camera what was going on. I was a little confused because Frank still had his hands free.

"Who's going to be butt naked at the beach today?" Jeff asked me with the phone recording in his hand.

Knowing Jeff was on my side, I told the camera that I have a big cock and Frank's small dick was going to be putting on a show for the beach crowd today.

Frank laughed and said, "You better have a dick you're proud of, big tough guy. I'd hate for a guy that looks and acts so tough to get embarrassed for an entire day in public."

I smiled at the thought of Frank naked and helpless and said, "I can't wait for the camera to see how small your dick is going to look next to mine. This is going to be the longest, most embarrassing day of your life. The size of my dick is going to make your mouth drop."

"Yeah?" Frank said, then went behind me while Jeff was still recording, and pulled my shorts forcefully to the ground.

Before I had time to react, Frank pushed me over and I landed on my back, onto my tied up arms. Frank then grabbed my shorts off of my feet and tossed them to the truck. I had already been shirtless, so now I was completely naked and unable to cover myself.

"Ahahahaha, what the fuck is that dude?! I thought you said you had a big dick." Frank said. "That's embarrassing as fuck man."

Jeff cracked up laughing while I looked up at him with a look of desperation. Instead of helping and getting the plan back on track, he came over with the camera and was trying to get a closeup of my naked body. I rolled to my side and was trying my best to ball myself up and cover my completely exposed dick and balls. I looked up in horror to see a couple groups of people had stopped what they were doing to turn around and see what the laughter was about.

"Hold his legs down." Jeff said to Frank, still laughing loudly and causing more people to look.

Frank grabbed my feet and pulled them towards his own body, causing me to uncurl, and causing my dick to pop back into full view.

My friend's laughter grew again at the sight of this large muscular tough guy, naked on the beach, clearly feeling utter humiliation at what was a helpless situation.

"Well" said Frank with a smirk, almost out of breath from laughing. "I'd say I'm surprised, but I kinda figured. The ones that try to act tough, are usually compensating for something, and DAMN, does that need some compensating."

I opened my mouth and was barely able to find the courage to speak. I explained that my dick is average size but my body makes it look smaller.

When I finally looked down, I was shocked to realize I had a bit of shrinkage. I'm guessing it was from the stress of the situation. This just made my dick look that much smaller. I knew I would only get laughed at to try to say I had shrinkage on a warm summer day at the beach. My dick was now below average size, and looked skinnier than usual.

"Average size for a 9 year old!" Jeff said, loud enough so the people nearby could hear.

I could hear snickering from nearby groups of people. I heard one voice say "Poor guy." in a way that I could tell he was also finding this amusing.

"Look here" Frank said. "You're about to spend the entire day naked on the beach. Want to know why?" He said. "One, pantsing me in a public place was not cool. Two, all your bragging about you having a big dick was clearly bullshit and now everyone gets to laugh at you for trying to be such a tough guy. Three, you agreeing to strip me on the beach after already pantsing me crossed the line."

"Fuck!" I thought. They were both in on this.

"Here's what's going to happen." Frank said. "Me and Jeff are going to drive a few miles down the beach and have a few drinks from the cooler. You can either stay here the entire day and show everyone that tiny excuse for a cock, or you can do your best to man up, walk down the beach with your arms tied behind your back, and come find us at the truck."

Still so humiliated that my friends were seeing me naked, and recording me on top of that, I could barely speak. "Hey, please." I said. "I felt really bad about what I did at the pool."

"Well" Frank said. "I don't feel bad about this. See ya dude. Better hurry, your little cock will get sunburnt."

Still not sure if they were being serious about following through, I watched them grab my clothes, get in the truck, and speed off down the beach and out of sight.

I looked around, saw that people had stopped looking, and slowly got up, feeling completely exposed and humiliated. I didn't like for anyone to see me naked if I even thought there was a chance that my dick might look small. I was stressed out, and the anxiety was showing on the size of my shrunken dick. I looked over to see two other guys naked. One had a little bit above average size dick but really thick with pretty big balls. The other guy looked like he had to be over 6 inches hanging soft. I knew the heat was probably making him bigger, but that didn't do anything to make me feel less self-conscious and humiliated.

I started quickly walking down the beach not knowing what else to do, and not dare making conversation with anyone.

Even though it was a nude beach, I noticed a lot of people stop to stare. I'm assuming it was the embarrassed look on my face, my arms being behind my back, and the worst thought of all, that they were just amused at the size of my dick on such a masculine looking guy.

At least some other people are naked too, I told myself. This didn't comfort me that much, because each time I looked around, I got more and more self-conscious looking at the size of the other guy's dicks, and then back down at mine, which looked well below average at this point.

A couple miles later, I finally saw Frank's red truck off in the distance. I could see them sitting in beach chairs, looking to be having a good time.

When I got closer, Jeff finally noticed me and turned his phone in my direction.

"Ahoy, captain baby dick!" Frank said, clearly drunk and very amused with himself. "How was your stroll on the beach? Did you feel like a tough guy showing off that muscular body of yours?"

I did my best to shield my body from Jeff's phone, knowing it didn't matter anyway at this point. "I'm ready to go home." I said, probably sounding like a pouting child.

"Awwww" Frank said. "Tough guy had a hard day at the beach. Maybe it's harder to be so tough when your little cock is out of those shorts you wear to shield it all the time."

"My dick isn't..." I started to say and looked down. "I want to go home" I said again, feeling as exposed and embarrassed as 2 hours before, when I first got stripped naked.

They told me they would let me back in the truck and cut the zipties if I did one last thing.

The humiliation had been so long and intense at this point, all I could do is stare in submission, knowing I just wanted to be clothed again now and to pretend this never happened.

"You have to wear this." Frank said holding up a pink device. "It's a chastity cage, meant for guys who are a bit small like you. The pink is to remind you that you're not really a tough guy like you think are you. You know.. if the little secret you walk around with everywhere wasn't enough of a reminder."

I continued to stare and couldn't form words. My pride had been sucked away completely and I couldn't put up a fight with my friends at this time.

"Whatever that is, ok." I said. Thinking this was finally going to end.

Frank stepped forward, and right in the middle of the beach, shoved my dick into the chastity device and locked it.

At this point with the shame being so strong, my dick had shrunk to below average size both in length and girth. The pink cage was so small, that even with shrinkage, my dick had to be stuffed into it.

"Now turn around and show the crowd" Frank said. "This is a reminder to NEVER fuck with me again, baby dick"

I looked down in humiliation at the sight. I couldn't bring myself to turn around. That was just too much.

"Watch this." Jeff said.

Jeff hit the alarm button on the truck and at once the whole beach crowd turned around to look. At that moment Jeff put his hands on my shoulders and spun me around, while Frank helped hold me in place once I had been turned all the way around.

Even being a nude beach, the crowd knew this was some kind of prank. A big bearded guy wearing a small pink chastity cage and being held in place by his friends.

Cheers, whistles and laughter filled the air.

"Hold still." Frank said. "That lady's trying to take a picture of you. Bet you'll never tell anyone else you have a big dick ever again." He whispered sinisterly and mockingly into my ear.

They finally let me get into the truck, and we made the hour drive home. I was in shock and embarrassment trying to process the situation while they laughed and seemed to be having a great day. Jeff made comments about how small my dick looked when Frank pantsed me. He put the video in slow-mo and started laughing loudly, making fun of how my small looking dick and balls bounced up and down before Frank pushed me over. They kept me naked with the cage on until we got to my house. I didn't say a word on the way home.

"So." Frank said. "I want to make sure that you'll never try to embarrass me again, so here's the deal. That pink cage stays on you for an entire 4 weeks. You shower with it, you sit down to pee with it, you wear it when you're in public. And oh.. you won't be able to jerk off for that 4 weeks. I'll be keeping the key with me."

"Look, I'm sorry." I said.

"If you don't agree to wear it, you'll be more sorry." Frank said. "Jeff already sent me video footage of your little secret you got, and I'm sure you don't want that getting out forever into the public."

"Ok fine." I said. Knowing if he humiliated me this much already, he would have no hesitations to sending those videos out to everyone he could.

"See you in 4 weeks." Frank said. He then cut the zipties from my wrists and threw my clothes out the truck window towards my house, before they drove off. I quickly bolted towards my clothes and put on my shorts first, looking around to make sure no neighbors were outside.

I spent the next 3 weeks reliving the humiliation of the beach and wondering who saw. I was questioning my personality and if I was really the tough guy I thought I was. Could I be tough and have people think I have a small penis? I couldn't imagine feeling tough while someone was laughing at my dick size. Could I be tough and be naked at all?

Part of me would feel feelings of arousal when I thought about Frank and Jeff laughing at my dick size. I was embarrassed and confused that this was turning me on. But with the cage on, I couldn't get hard at all and the frustration was intense.

One day before Frank had agreed to take the cage off, he sent me a forum post about how guys used cages to permanently shrink their dick. He said 4 weeks should have permanently shrunk my dick by a full inch and that it should stay under 3 inches when I'm soft.

I called Frank immediately. "What the fuck!?!" I yelled at Frank, still feeling a bit submissive to yell any louder. "You knew this would permanently shrink my dick???"

Frank chuckled, and with a laughing and casual voice said, "Yeah dude. I figured since you spent your whole life bragging about your big dick, you wouldn't mind if it was a little smaller. Plus I think the even smaller dick just fits your personality better. Big tough guy on the outside but really an insecure guy with a secret he doesn't want the world to know."

I was shocked and stayed silent for an entire minute. "Take this off me tomorrow. Please." I said, finding a little bit of courage amongst the humiliation.

Frank just chuckled and hung up.

Later that day I was in the gym and working out hard, trying to forget this whole ordeal that was consuming my thoughts.

I looked as I was about to start my next set of squats, to see Frank and Jeff walk into the gym. What the fuck? I didn't know they even knew where I worked out.

They walked over, and Frank said, "I see you're here trying to compensate with the rest of your body, huh tough guy."

I ignored them and noticed Jeff start recording with his phone as I went to do my next set of squats.

I didn't understand why he cared to video me working out, but I knew it probably wasn't good. Either way, the gym is my place where I feel dominant and confident to the point I can be a bit cocky and intimidate others. I pretended like I didn't see Jeff recording and decided to put some extra weight on the bar so it looked more impressive.

I grunted loudly on purpose as I lifted the weight off the safety bars. I stepped back and did my first rep. On the beginning way down on the second rep, I noticed Frank step up behind me. Before I had time to react, he forcefully pulled my shorts down to my ankles, then quickly removed one of the safety bars, and then the other.

When I stood back up, I was met with the most humiliating sight I've ever seen. I was looking at a large tough looking guy, who was naked from the waist down, with a small pink chastity cage, right in the middle of the gym.

My legs were shaking and I had no where to put the bar. I couldn't cover myself and I noticed more people in the gym turning to watch and laugh at the really unusual sight.

Jeff continued to record and moved the phone closer for a closeup shot, making sure to get every angle of what had to me the most humiliating sight ever in a public gym.

After about 30 seconds of Jeff and Frank laughing hysterically, I couldn't stand up any longer, and my legs collapsed. The bar fell backwards behind me, and I fell back onto the bar. Frank took advantage of one last way to humiliate me, and quickly pulled off what was left of my shorts.

I was sitting down on the floor in shock and using both hands to cover my groin. I shouldn't have even been surprised at this point, but Frank started bolting towards the front door with my gym shorts in his hand.

I quickly jumped up and started running after him, not thinking clearly or knowing what else to do.

Then the realization hit me of how ridiculous I looked. A big guy running through the gym, naked from the waist down, and using two hands to cover myself up. I couldn't keep up with Frank or Jeff, and I stopped cold knowing I was only humiliating myself further. Jeff and Frank were already at the door, and Jeff was getting last minute video footage of my embarrassing run through a crowed gym.

I slowly looked around to notice more video cameras and that the entire gym had stopped what they were doing to look at the hilarious scene. I noticed guy's that were usually intimidated by me, that now had the most ear to ear grin of satisfaction and laughter.

I sped walked to the locker room, still covering myself, and stayed in one of the stalls for about 20 minutes until I worked up the courage to come out. Still covering myself, I had to go through the further humiliation of asking strangers if they had an extra pair of shorts, while I used two hands to make completely sure that no one else would see the cage. After 20 minutes of asking strangers, and seeing a few other gym members I recognized walk in to see my situation, someone was finally nice enough to give me a pair of shorts.

The next day I got a text from Frank that said, if you want the cage removed today, be at my house at 4 p.m. It's your only chance.

I got to Frank's house later to see a lot of cars parked at his house. I walked in to what looked like a party, and noticed everyone turn to stare. I heard giggling and noticed people reach for their phones.

"Welcome shrimp dick!" Frank said for everyone to hear. "If you want the cage removed, this is your chance bud. Drop your shorts and show everyone what you're packing."

Everyone laughed and had their phones out to video.

"Frank" I said quietly, pretending like everyone wasn't already listening. "Please don't."

Frank laughed and held up a key. "You're not shy are you tough guy? You don't seem shy in the gym or shy about telling people how big your dick is. Let's see it. If not, and you want to keep the tiny pink cage on forever, I completely understand. You've got 2 minutes to decide before I smash the key to pieces."

I knew he would do it and I'm sure everyone here had seen the video of me getting humiliated at the gym.

I took a deep breath, covered my groin with one hand, and dropped my shorts to my ankles.

"Step out of them tough guy. And shirt goes off too."

I had to uncover my groin to take my shirt off. The giggles in the room turned into howling laughter while people moved around me to get a better view.

12