Lifechanging Revenge Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy." Frank said. "Now hand me your clothes. If you cover yourself again before you leave this house, you won't get the key."

I bent down to pick up my shorts, accidentally exposing my butthole to a laughing room of people, and then handed my clothes to Frank. One guy videoing was laughing so hard that he was in tears. I felt humiliated and was doing everything to restrain from covering myself.

"Good boy. It's funny how being naked turns you from a tough guy to a submissive comedy show." Frank said.

Frank then walked to his front door, opened it, and threw the key in his driveway.

"See ya, tough guy. Maybe some pills can help you with that little problem of yours."

"I.... My... my... keys are in my shorts" I said.

Frank reached in my shorts, pulled out my keys and phone, and then tossed them out the front door as well.

I bolted out the front door, picked up my truck keys, the cage key, and my phone, and then quickly got in my truck. The whole party was now outside the house, still laughing hysterically with their phones pointed at me while I drove off naked.

When I got home. I was shocked but not surprised to find out the key didn't fit. He tricked me again. I knew there was no point in trying to convince him to give me the real key. He was completely set on humiliating me as much as he could think of ways to do so.

With fear of my dick permanently shrinking from the cage, I spent the next week calling locksmiths and getting laughed at, hung up on, or having the locksmith think someone was playing a joke.

I finally found a locksmith who hesitantly agreed to try to remove the cage. I walked into his workshop, and told him we had talked on the phone. An annoyed look went over his face as he wasn't sure either if this was just some weird joke.

"Ok bud, come behind the counter and drop your shorts." He said. "Let's see what we've got."

"Can we go somewhere private?" I asked barely able to find the courage to speak.

"Look dude. You're lucky I'm agreeing to this, and I'm NOT going into the bathroom alone with you."

I went behind the counter and looked around, only a couple other people were in the room, but the counter shielded my lower body from their view.

I slowly dropped my shorts, feeling like I was doing something really inappropriate.

When my shorts reached my knees, I looked up to see a slow grin start to appear on this previously annoyed man.

He started to say something but was trying to hold back laughter. "Hold tight right here bud, I'll be right back." he said, quickly turning around and attempting to cover his mouth so he didn't burst into laughter.

With my shorts now around my ankles, he came back with one of his female coworkers who immediately did her best to put on a pretend serious face at the sight at me naked behind the counter.

I don't think he actually needed her help, but wanted someone to share in the experience.

He told me he wasn't putting his hands anywhere near my dick so he needed her to try the different keys.

After 20 minutes of trying different keys. One finally fit, and the cage dropped to the floor, making a clashing noise in the workshop.

To my horror, my dick didn't expand like I had hoped. I had never, even with the worst shrinkage imaginable, seen my dick look so small and shrunken.

"Well." the male locksmith said with a big air of humor in his voice. "There you go bud. Hope you learned your lesson about putting that shit on your body."

I felt too in shock and embarrassed to speak.

The lady used both hands to cover her mouth, doing her best to stay professional and not burst out laughing.

He asked for $200 because of the type of situation this was. I didn't have the courage to argue and I think he knew that. I handed him my credit card and paid.

"Well ok bud." he said. trying to hide a big grin. "You take care now ok?"

I could tell he was doing his best to not start making jokes right in front of me.

"Thank you." I said with a meek, barely audible voice.

I quickly walked out, looking at the floor, and didn't look back.

Over the next few weeks, I kept checking in my shorts everyday to see if my dick started to return to normal size. It didn't. I even started using a penis pump, which made it a little thicker for a couple hours, then it went back to normal size.

Following this whole experience, I knew I had to try to get used to knowing my dick, that I was already self conscious about, was now even smaller. Whenever I was in public, I had this irrational fear that someone would suspect I had such an embarrassing looking dick.

I started feeling inferior to other men and part of me started finding this arousing. I knew that almost every guy I interacted with had a bigger dick, and they would probably laugh or just not take me seriously at all if they knew what was in my shorts. To ever try to explain to anyone why my dick is smaller than it used to be, was an even more humiliating thought. I didn't try to act tough anymore when I was in public.

Frank and Jeff had sent out a few videos of me to as many people as they could think of. Someone messaged me on Facebook and sent me a video they found on a website of me getting pantsed in the gym and then running naked after my shorts. The video was edited to be 7 minutes long and showed it in slow-mo, then zoomed in, and paused the video in certain points that showed me completely exposed and humiliated. At one point, the video paused when I had just been pantsed and I was squatted down with my butthole and small balls completely visible. Because of the mirror, you could also see the front of me and the tiny pink cage between my legs. That picture showed up a few times on Twitter. The comment section was mortifying.

I was both horrified about ever getting exposed in public again, and extremely turned on by the idea at the same time. After awhile, I started jerking off to the video of me getting pantsed in the gym, and would get off on reading the comments that were making fun of me in such a humiliating way. I was confused to be both so humiliated and feel inferior about how small my dick was now, and why it turned me on so much for others to know. I was this former tough guy jerking off to people laughing at my dick size and public humiliation.

I was both avoiding at all costs ever being seen naked in public by someone again, and both wondering what it would be like. Somewhere inside of me, I hoped that maybe I would run into Frank and Jeff again. I didn't know if I would get turned on by being exposed so badly again, or if I would just be mortified all over again, but I think a part of me wanted to find out.

12