All Comments on 'Lifechanging Revenge Humiliation'

by Embarrassed_Men

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Embarrassed_MenEmbarrassed_Men11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you did. Feel free to send a message if you're interested in a similar custom story written for you (and posted here.) Can include whatever details you want. Make it your own fantasy brought to life in story form. Get as brave with the details as you want. Your first or first and last name. Describe to me someone you know (their name will be changed, yours can stay the same.) They could be the potential bully in the story, or however you like. Include your dick size, the location details, tell me what drives you crazy. Asking for about $50 for a story this size or a bit longer. Bring your humiliation, embarrassment, SPH, type fantasies to life.

Tedison846Tedison84611 months ago

Great story! I would love to go through a situation like this haha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WTF unless Tough guy was also an idiot too, that kind of Vicious joke can be deadly. As soon as he got to his apartment and got his car keys, going to a hardware store. Getting a small bolt cutter, and a metal baseball bat. After cutting the toy cock cage off his cock, he drove to each of Frank and Jeff apartment. Finding nothing of them and Surprising each of them so quickly to take revenge so fast, by beating their brains in, grabbing both their phones. Now his small cock secret will remain his secret, and minus 2 not so friendly, friends. He even managed to go to both their Funerals. He did learn to not Bragg his cock anymore, and he did miss he 2 Deceased ex-friends..

vennsruvennsru11 months ago

I enjoyed it but I wish there were more women in the story laughing at him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love a good SPH story where a hot cocky stud gets bitched. The dick shrinking was hot but it would have been better to know how big his dick was (hard) to start with, and how big it gets (hard) after the shrinking. To bad he wasn't turned into a slutty pussy bitch for Frank and Jeff. Maybe they make him wear slutty panties, and keep him locked up in the cage, and only let him out when they stuff his pussy and make him cum hands free

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was bullied and exposed when I was younger. I went into the showers after everyone had finished and my towel had disappeared. I walked out into the changeroom and some guys had it. They laughed their asses off at my little nub. They grabbed me, tied my hands behind my back then pushed me out into the gym when the girls were there. I was completely exposed and everyone saw. I got hard and was a full 4". It was the most humiliated moment of my life yet very arousing now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous