Lifeguard - A Summer of Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a little wave as she strolled off to her car while I unlocked my bike. Riding home was almost painful as my pussy was still so sensitive but only almost. It actually felt pretty good and I got off once more on my couch as I thought over the evening.

Marsha and I went through a pretty good menu of variations on what we came to call our "closing routine" over the next couple of days. It was pretty close to the perfect arrangement for me, plenty of orgasms, no strings attached and plenty of fun. When I told Jed about it on the phone, he laughed his head off and asked for details. I was happy to provide them as we had some wonderful phone sex and managed to cum at the same time which was a bonus bit of pleasure. But it also made me realize that as wonderful as things were with Marsha, I was missing something. And that something was cock. I needed one in my pussy and I needed it soon.

To be continued...

12