Lifeguard in Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
Boyfriend angers Demi. She finds comfort with retired Al.
2.5k words
4.3
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi sighed. Today was going to be a long 8 hour shift at the pool. Her birthday was going to wait. As a new 20 year old, she needed the money. Lifeguarding definitely paid the college bills and she was also thinking of treating herself to a trip to France.

So there she was, on a Saturday, standing beside the length pool in her uniform: a red t-shirt covering her soft C-cup peaks and baggy black cargo shorts, with her long brown hair neatly tied into a blue ponytail.

There was nothing sexy about the uniform but with people's blood flowing from the swim, anything could make them horny. It didn't help that she was mixed. As a half Japanese and half Scottish young woman, she had sharp chestnut eyes with a perfectly cute petite face. She could still feel the looks at her from the old men in the whirlpool behind her as she squatted down to adjust the length swim rope dividers. Her toned ass tightened against the black fabric, accentuating her fit, muscular curves. However, it was something she learned to tolerate and begrudgingly accept. None of the regulars made any moves, especially since she was explicit about having a boyfriend.

Now what was her boyfriend going to get her tonight? He knew it was her birthday...

"Hiya beautiful. What're you thinking about?" Beneath her, one of the patrons removed their goggles. It was Al.

Al was a senior that frequented the pool every morning. He was a widower and retired. Wife died three years ago. Everyone just called him Old Al but he was fit for his age. Rumor had it that he had a thing for younger women. He enjoyed their company, and other things... but for the most part, he was a gentleman to Demi.

"Nothing much Old Al. Just the usual. Only thing different is that it's my birthday!"

"It's your what?"

"Today's my birthday Al."

He nodded and smiled but obviously didn't get the message that was interrupted by the splashes from the diving board jumps (and probably because he was quite old). Demi scanned the pool--it looked fine. She squatted down.

"It's my birthday today Al!"

He laughed, "Oh! Oh! I see. How old are you then?"

"20."

"Wow. How I would love to be 20 again. Enjoy it. A gorgeous woman like you shouldn't be stuck in the pool."

"Thanks Al. Honestly, your body is doing great for your age!" And it was true. Al had monstrous stamina. He wasn't the fastest, but he could swim at length without rest.

"I try, I try..." He trailed off and was silent for a bit.

"Are you going on your whirlpool break now? You did your first 20 lengths."

He remained silent. Self conscious, she looked down, realizing he was looking down her shirt. Past her silver tear necklace, her pink sports bra and perfect curves of her cleavage were in full display. She paused for a few moments-- then mentally shook her head and stood back up.

Out of the trance, he replied, "Yeah. Just about. I think I'll just hang in the water for a bit first."

She cocked her head to the side. Usually, Old Al followed a pattern: 20 lengths, whirlpool, 20 lengths, steam room and a final 20 lengths before changing. He usually didn't hang around. Then, she noticed Old Al was adjusting the black Speedo swim briefs. Did he get a...

"Demi it's time for your 15." Melissa, the other lifeguard on deck, walked over to her.

"Thanks." Why did it matter to her what Old Al was doing or feeling? Silently scolding herself, she walked off the deck, leaving Al wading in the deep end. Little did she know how deep they would go later today...

Back in the break room, Demi found a seat and rested her weary long legs on the chair across from her. Her phone showed one missed call. It was Derek, her boyfriend of 3 years. She called him back, curious what he planned for her special day.

"Hey babe you called?"

"I did Dem. Did you check the voice message I sent you?"

"Why would I check my messages if I can just call you now? What's the plan for tonight? My shift ends at 3. So I'll be out in 2 hours."

He hesitated, "Well... you know how I told you about Jeff winning the hockey tickets in a contest?"

Demi didn't like the direction this was going, "Go on..."

"One of his mates can't make it, and I'm their only other guy that is close with this friend group. Maybe we can..."

"Are you really suggesting that Derek Lloyd?" She cut him off.

It wasn't that she was spoiled. Derek had been hinting about how great her 20th birthday was going to be. She KNEW he was going to make it special. For him to suddenly throw it all away for a night with his boys? It was unacceptable. Every ounce of bitterness and anger bled into her mind and words...

"Babe. Just listen. Everything is still ready, we just gotta move..."

Hurt and shocked, Demi listened for more, before realizing she had already hung up on him, as if by instinct. In perfectly inconvenient timing, her break was also over. Gathering her things and hurt feelings, she stormed back out for her final shift of the day.

Before she started, she had to go check in the steam room. Usually a quick peek was enough, just to see that no one was on the ground. However, today, Old Al was the only one there. He was lying down on a towel and obviously didn't notice she opened the door. He must have been deep in thought about something or someone. As per policy, Demi had to make sure he was conscious. But before that, she saw a noticeable bulge coming from his swim briefs. She gasped. It wasn't even erect. If it was off, she was sure his would be much bigger than Derek...

What was she thinking? Her mind was a mess since the phone call.

"Hey Al you there?"

He raised himself quickly and sat down. He seemed a bit embarrassed.

"Of course I am. Why're you so upset?"

"How do you know?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Come. Have a seat for a bit. No one's going to drown." He patted the hot steamy spot beside him.

She looked out at the pool. It was a dead day. The two other lifeguards at their stations stood there, eyes glazed. It couldn't hurt to sit for a bit. She signaled for their attention, then made the hand motions for a patron's concern. That would buy her 5 minutes. At least someone here cared about her, unlike her boyfriend of 3 years...

Tentatively, she wiped the wet surface of the spot beside Al and had a seat beside him, "So how did you know I was angry?"

"I've been married for years. I would know when a woman was angry or not. I'm a mind reader at this point."

She laughed out loud. Al always had a way to loosen the tension. Still a bit irritated, she gritted her teeth and tried to explain...

"My long-time boyfriend is choosing some dumb hockey game over my birthday!"

Al chuckled, to which Demi glared over to him.

"No. No. Don't look at me like that. I was just thinking back about how young love is. You know... they say boys don't become men until they're much older. Even then, we're still boys at heart. But wow... your birthday? And 20 at that..."

Heated from the steam and situation, she replied, "And he had it all set up! He was telling me the last few weeks about how amazing my birthday was going to be. What about you Al? You've been happily married for so much of your life... How would you know how this feels?"

"Just because you're happily married doesn't mean there aren't bumps and turns throughout dear. For one, as we got older, our marriage was drying up... in both ways. I guess you could say she couldn't catch up. And this happened for years. We were both embarrassed about how our bodies weren't compatible anymore. At the end of the day, we had to learn to forgive."

Demi paused then turned bright red, "I guess when you put it that way, mine doesn't feel that bad. You must have felt quite lonely..."

Without a second thought, she put her hand on top of Al's, that was resting on the small open spot beside them.

"It was. I had a pretty active life in my youth so it was awfully quiet later on."

* ding ding *

Demi jumped a bit. She forgot to put her phone on vibrate.

"Go on! Maybe that's him. If I were him, I'd tell you it was a joke and that he couldn't wait to have a romantic night with you!" He winked.

Pulling her hand off Al's warm wet hands, she reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. She unlocked the phone, both nervous and excited about what Derek had to say. Not knowing that what he was going to say would make the rest of her day (and what came in the aftermath) unforgettable.

"I know ur upset so I'll let you calm down. This means a lot to Jeff. We can always celebrate ur birthday another day. I promise I'll make up for this. Just not tdy. Call tnite?"

Her feelings of excitement faded as her brain processed the words in front of her. Her anger was flooding her thoughts. Her eyes were almost glowing, holding back the tears. A single thought came to her and consumed her.

"If my boyfriend isn't going to value me... I'll just find someone that does!"

Demi turned and looked at Al who straightened up, surprised.

"So what did he say?"

Her tantalizing brown eyes looked into his. Without stuttering she slowly moved her face towards his, "My boyfriend doesn't think I'm worth it tonight. Do you?"

Confused, Al shook his head, "What do you mean dear? Did your boyfriend--"

As the words were leaving his mouth, Demi seized the opportunity and pressed her pink, soft lips against Old Al. Al groaned in surprise, then melted in pleasure.

It was actually happening, Demi thought. She was actually kissing a man that could be as old as her grandpa! Al did not hold back either. He parted his lips and entwined his lustful tongue into her hot mouth, wrapping it around her's.

"Oh my god. I can't believe I'm doing this. He's putting his tongue in my mouth!"

Lifting one of his wrinkled hands, he reached up and tentatively laid it on her breast. Demi moaned in approval. In response, Al used both his hands to cup both her globes, squeezing them through her thin red lifeguard shirt and sheer pink bra. For Old Al, this was the greatest moment of his past years. From his wife dying to not having any sexual gratification the last few years... this was a dream come true. He was making out with the hottest lifeguard at the swimming pool... a woman that men her age could only fantasize touching, let alone kissing... the one that was off-limits with a boyfriend... she was now giving him her tongue in his and letting him grope those luscious tits. Surely he could...

He moved his hands down to her slim waist, to which Demi gasped. He was trying to lift her up, nudging her towards his lap. Right onto his briefs. But he was struggling. Demi was light, but Al was still a senior, and retired at that. Her body was still aching with anger and her mind, fogged with revenge, made its choice.

Momentarily backing away from Al (to which he sighed in disappointment), she breathed heavily, "I know... what you want... let me help you Old Al..." She raised her slender long legs over his body and straddled him.

"Now... show me how you do your breaths..." She whispered seductively, hot air escaping her lips and into his. They then continued their forbidden kiss, with Demi taking a quick breath as she felt the heat from his bulge penetrating through his swimwear, past her shorts and panties and radiating so desperately along her pussy.

"Hold me tight old man!" She laid her arms limply behind his shoulders as his wet briefs soaked into her shorts and magnified the heat emanating from his cock. Slowly, she felt the bulge press impatiently against their two fabrics, trying to find her cheating pussy to sink into.

For moments, Demi and the old man were wrapped in this hot embrace, tongues dancing, crotches wet and pressed up against each other. His wrinkled hands first grabbed her ass through her shorts, which were slowly dampening from the steam. Then, he reached under the fabric and felt her smooth, white bare skin against his hands, feeling up her firm cheeky pink panties. Her ass was perfectly contoured and fit as expected from a lifeguard, and Al was hardening up even more as he squeezed her cheeks under her professional shorts. Demi felt the pleasure tingle from her sex, sending waves of electricity across her body.

Slowly, Al started to pull up the hem of her shirt. If he was going to have the chance of his lifetime with the sexiest lifeguard around, he was going to go all the way! Elated, he thought about what he would tell his old buds for board games night? That he made out with the hottest lifeguard that he was more than three times her senior! Perhaps they could even have a chance with her... he didn't mind sharing...

On Demi's side, she was engrossed in pleasure. The hot steam and her cheating body made her feel on fire. She didn't care what came next. She just wanted someone inside her. If Derek didn't want her, there were plenty of other men out there that did! That would show him for choosing a game over her! With one of her hands, she reached into her shorts and felt her wet sticky panties that clung tightly to her sex. Surely, next they were going to...

"Demi, do you need help in there?" They both jumped in their spot. It was Jerry. The walkie talkie pulled them back to reality.

Demi, without moving from her position, pulled the walkie talkie out of her pocket, "I'm good. Coming out now." Thank god he didn't come in.

Reluctantly, Al moved his hands away as she got off.

Before she left, she turned back.

"Meet me in the shallow pool after my shift and I'll make sure you get what my boyfriend was supposed to have." With a wink, she left to do her final round of the day, leaving Al with a burning erection, pondering what would happen next when she finished her work.

But both of them knew it was going to be even hotter than the steam room.