Lifeguard Zones Out and Gets Fucked

Story Info
Horny lifeguard gets shocking relief.
1.5k words
3.58
13.1k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wildp
wildp
57 Followers

Lacey had just got back home and was a little later than she meant to be. The summer was just starting, and this was going to be her last year as lifeguard at the city pool. Lacey would return to college as a senior in the fall. She was now 21 and would working her 5th and final summer at the pool. She knew she was older than all the other lifeguards but loved working on her tan while getting paid. She had to be at work at 9am in the morning.

It was kind of late when Lacy got into bed. She flipped the television around and stopped on 50 Shades of Gray movies. She begins thinking of how long it had been since her boyfriend had cheated and broke up with her. The movie was making her horny as well since she had not had sex in a good while either. She soon fell asleep and begin having the hottest and wettest dreams just like she was in the movie. Lacey woke the next morning and laid there. She was even hornier now realizing all that was in a hurry. Lacy hurried in the shower and shaved. She got out and put on her tiny, thin, red lycra one piece lifeguard bathing suit. Her nipples were hard and pussy a little swollen. She hoped they both would go back to normal as she slid her little running shorts and a cami over her suit and hurried out the door. On the way to the pool, she could not get her dreams and sex off her mind. She tried to compose herself as she pulled up to the pool.

Her day got worse when she saw that she was closing and who she was closing with. It was Charlie. He had flirted with her since he was started working there 3 years ago as an overweight ugly 15-year-old. She saw he had not changed as they got their assignments and he already made her mad. He was now 18 she figured since you had to be to close. Lacey climbed to the top of the lifeguard stand and removed her shorts and cami. The cool breeze reminded her that her nipples were still hard and poking through the thin suit.

It was a hard day for Lacey. She could not get her mind clear and was horny the whole day. More than once she caught guys looking up at her and realized her legs were spread wide open. She could not keep them closed. When she had to swim to another tower the cold water made her suit stick closer to her hard nipples. She was putting on a show but just did not care. She just kept thinking back to her dream. The good news was the horn blew and they were only 15 more minutes and the pool would close. Most of the people were leaving.

The pool was now closed and was time to clean up. It was just Charlie, Lacey, and the manager left along with a couple of the younger male lifeguards that were taking their time leaving. Charlie was of course flirting with Lacey. Her mind was so cloudy she was just ignoring it and not even stopping him. Lacey had to clean the ladies shower and change room, Charlie had to do the same to the guy's room and the manager straighten up on the pool deck. Lacey was trying to clean up but just could not focus. The cleaning should not have taken long if she could just focus. She was almost done and was wiping down the shower bench when she just could not take it any longer. She finally reached down and touched her burning pussy. She meant to justly brush it but begin to slowly rub it and moan. Just then a hand touched her from behind. The hand grabbed her ass and quickly pushed a finger in her pussy. Lacey just moaned as it felt so good. As the finger worked her pussy the other hand slid her swimsuit down exposing her tits and hard nipples. As finger begin to pinch her nipples Lacey had an orgasm and came all over the finger in her pussy. Lacey was then bent over and stepped out of her swimsuit. As soon as she bent over and put her hands on the shower bench a cock entered her pussy. She quickly had another orgasm. It felt so good to her. She was in a trance as she was bent over, and her pussy was being pounded. She had another orgasm and felt the cock in her pussy swell up and thrusts get harder and faster. It still felt so good to Lacey and the cock exploded deep in her shooting hot cum in her pussy as she turned to see who was making her feel so good.

Lacey turned to see Charlie pulling his cock out her well fucked pussy. She did not know what to think as he grabbed her and kissed her deeply. She even kissed him back. He grabbed her ass and said to walk out with him and get in his car. Lacey said yes as she was still in a trance and pulled her badly stretched swimsuit back over her fucked pussy and still swollen nipples. Charlie led her out by her hand and walked by the manager and the other lifeguards still there. They had a look of disbelief as they saw Lacey following right behind and get in his car with him. As they drove off to where Charlie lived, he pulled her head down and she started sucking his cock as they drove down the road all the way till they pulled into Charlie's driveway. They walked into the apartment. No one else was there (Charlie had called his roommates to get home) so Charlie told Lacey to lay on the couch. She removed her swimsuit and was now naked on the couch. Charlie went over to her naked as well.

Lacey noticed his cock was not too big but had felt good. They begin to kiss and soon once again Charlies' cock was deep in her pussy. Lacey just could not get enough and felt so that she did not even notice the two roommates walk in. She was under full control of Charlie. Another load of Charlie's cum was dumped deep in her pussy but she was still wanting more. She did not even say a word when Charlie waved over a roommate that was already naked. He bent Lacey over the couch and put his 4-inch cock in her pussy. Lacey could just feel enough of it to have an orgasm as another load of warm cum was quickly unloaded in her. She turned and sat on the couch as Charlie waved the other now naked roommate over. All 3 were overweight but this was the biggest and worst looking and smelling. Lacey still did as Charlie told her to and begin to suck the biggest cock of the three. This guy played with her clit while she sucked him. He then laid her down and got on top her and begin kissing her as he shoved his cock into her pussy. Lacey kissed him back even with his bad breath. He did not last long either and was quickly finished.

Lacey just stayed laying on the couch trying to clear her mind while still naked in front of the three 18-year-old boys, she had her eyes closed just thinking and without realizing it had begun to rub her pussy. She heard the boys laugh as Charlie sat down next to her. Her removed her hand and once again replaced it with his. It once again got Lacey feeling good. He asked her if that was his pussy. Without thinking she told him yes it was his pussy. He told her it was his to do as he pleases and all she could say was "Yes Charlie it is yours." As she was getting close to having another orgasm Charlie had his two roommates hold her legs up kind of over her head really exposing her ass and pussy. Charlie begins slowly fucking her pussy and as Lacey had another orgasm, she told Charlie that "He Owned Her, and Felt So Good." Charlie knew she was gearing up for another orgasm and quickly pulled out of her pussy and shoved his cock right up her ass. It shocked Lacey and hurt for a second but then had the biggest orgasm yet and screamed "Yes Charlie Fuck My Ass, Fuck My Ass Charlie It Is Yours." Charlie held out as long as he could and shot cum up her ass.

Lacey felt sore but felt so good to get fucked so good. She put her stretched swimsuit back on for Charlie to take her home. Both roommates kissed and felt her up as she left. She just let them not understanding but knowing she was now Charlie's. As Charlie dropped her off at her house, she easily agreed to sit on his lap in front of everyone at work the next day.

wildp
wildp
57 Followers