All Comments on 'Lifer'

by sargeone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ChinitaMorenaChinitaMorenaover 15 years ago
very well written

A pleasure and an honour to read. I appreciate the vivid and sincere characterization. Your characters seem very real, human and likable ... it's like reading about someone you know or would like to know.

It's quite rare to come across writing around here that is romantic, sweet and decent yet still full of passion and genuine emotion. Bravo! Even the reader can't help but fall in love with the world-weary Sgt Jake too.

Looking forward to reading more from you, sargeone.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Very Good

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good job-Top

Man, it sure sounded a lot like some of the things I went through when I retired after 20 plus---Damn good job. AT-1 USN (Ret'd).

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
Yep

A male of 65. USMC- 62. Love romance and finding love. So what. Well written and the characters were so vivid and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Captures the character of both of them in a very short story. This could be fleshed out and made into a neat multi-chapter story, but done this way is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I see this is your first story at Literotica

...and I hope I will not be your last. Nice story, gave it a 5. Would like to see you make a series with these characters.

Dr. Raoul DukeDr. Raoul Dukeover 15 years ago
Fantastic characters -- great work!

This is really one of the best stories I've ever read by a Lit first-timer. Your characters were well-rounded and believable, and the sex scenes were just right (in both length and descriptiveness) for the kind of story you were telling. I hope to read much more from you in the future, whether it's with these characters or new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story has raised the bar...

Totally believable storyline, multi-dimensional characters, smooth plot development, devoid of any <i>deus ex machina</i> overtones, seasoned with just the right amount of sex... an incredible first submission.

Bravo! Encore!!

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13over 15 years ago
Great Story

Very well written, interesting characters, great development. HOOAH!

Declan CravensDeclan Cravensover 15 years ago
Very Good

Loved the character development. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sempre Fi!

Excellent plot and character development. Would have liked to have seen it be a little longer for further development, but all told, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is this really your first?

This was very good especially for a first story. It had good character development but I would have enjoyed it more if it were longer. You set the bar very high in your first story, now to read the rest. anon jerry

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Very Nice Story

Everything is fine, but I do NOT like the age difference. 23/47 When he is old and need Viagra just to go once she will be in her prime. Prime for cheating...

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
I liked the story 5stars

BUT she needed to at least 35. In her prime he will need more than little blue pills.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story!

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. A part 2 would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous