All Comments on 'Life's a Bitch and then You Die'

by no1specific

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love when ignorant writers perpetuate the, "women biologically need more sex than a single male can provide." That may be the case in YOUR life, you dickless moron, but not for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Anonymous 11/01/19 looks be another Susan in waiting! She is now afraid that her husband will find out that she has been screwing Tyrone’s two brothers. Her comments were just trying to save face so as Zorran says “Tell the bitch to fuckoff!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The "Anti-Counselor"

was an interesting twist. Authors should stop with the "and you'll have to pay for college" bit. It isn't true in the vast majority of states.

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 4 years ago
Nice!

A very good story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon 11/10/19

You aren't exactly correct, at least in Michigan support can be ordered beyond age 18 if the "child" is in college, at least when I was in court years ago.

"Before he packed everything in for the day, he managed to get hold of his friend Moe, a paralegal at Skrewwum, Skrewwum and Howe for a reference to a divorce lawyer. Moe, was able to get him in to see one of the partners, Lawrence "Curley" Howe, the next day." Personally I'd take Bud and Lou over the Stooges.

"I mean REALLY! Who packs a revolver in today's world of autoloaders?!" You do realize the one big advantage of revolvers over pistols? If a pistol misfires it takes two hands and time to clear it, if a revolver misfires you just pull the trigger again. Of course I'm talking about modern double action revolvers. Thanks for the fun, but then again I'm not too it was just a fantasy, it sure didn't seem like it when I went through it. Signed: BTW

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Like

I like this guy Zorran . Sounds like on of the best counselors in the LW stable. Good story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Wish I could see their faces

Funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The lazy device of every writer, the cliche BBC and the pussy-whipped husband. Frankly, I expected more from you. You write very well, this was a shitpile.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Way to go!

Please write a sequel to this story. I loved it

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Anyone who doesn't want the thing to jam...

Great story!!! The only thing wrong is it was way too short,. Loved it. Bill can become my hero. 13 stars. ( Again, I can't count, as you may know. ) The Bear DEFINATELY approves. More, more, more please.

The BEAR

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
SATIRE? TONGUE IN CHEEK?...

Sarcasm? Parody? None of the above. Just flat out stupid. Stupid. STUPID.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Never happened!

Great story. That was fun. It was easy to hate her, but the ending made it worthwhile. Not a chance it would ever happen that way, but who cares?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I can see what you were going for but it came up short.

Too over the top to actually be amusing.

robnilrobnilover 3 years ago
who packs a revolver ?

someone who doesn't want to worry about the gun jamming ; )

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Loved your story again. Just realized the irony.of Raccoon City. Good.one.

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

cool story, liked it.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love revolvers … never had one jam. I can’t say that for automatics!

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
New title

The new title should be "Life's a bitch and then you marry one"

decathlondecathlonover 2 years ago

I love this story and how it evokes the scorn of all the woke feminists. Yes, there is another half of the population.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Loved it

The Pinko Lefty Constabulary must be apoplectic by now. Fuck-em

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feminist are able to do what they do because even amongst gonad carrying members of the male tribe we have many in our midst who have not checked their balls for a long time..some wear panties and makeup to feel in with the crowd…and the remaining have lost the ability to think rationally and have transferred permanently their grey matter somewhere in the tip of their dicks! Shortly as soon as some scientist develops a way to implant a semen/crest semen in the lab…men will be an extinct animal!

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Life's a bitch and then you die?

I always thought it was life's a bitch and then you marry one

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

Bill is hitting the highway with out the wide load

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magnificent! Just the chortle I needed at the end of day.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Where is the next part.... Where....

Unfinished... Unsatisfactory.

Toooooo much babbling bullshit and then Fusssss.

Nothing.

Totally rushed ending.

Where are their punishment... Their lament...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who packs a revolver? The guy who knows he's got the only gun in the room.

Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife deserved to take a dirt nap, along with the two jiggabulls. The fact that they attacked him twice he should have grown a pair bought a heater and ended all three of them, and easily got off any charges as it was self defense, the bitch must have been hit by a "stray" bullet...... and yes they not only deserve it they also deserve eternity in hell "if there is one" I for one would sleep better knowing that's exactly where they and all like them will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Much appreciated. Not too long and note too short but a perfect fit and perfect conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

*i wipe a tear from my eye* That was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Zorran for president...or at least attorney general.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Revolvers DO have their place. Especially in a desk drawer. Great story. Ole bill at least had balls, and getting your ass whipped don't mean you're a pussy. 5 stars man

Loved this. S. F.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If there’s any justice, Tyrone would have knocked Susan up before his balls got sucked down the drain. But I mean seriously, who has a shower drain with enough suction to suck down a set of nuts? I smell a rat here. Wonder if his name is Zorran.

Thanks for the story, no1, I loved it. 5⭐️s.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bill was a fuckin’ wimp. Go to the hospital, document injuries, have her BBCs arrested. Restraining order against her. And fuck those two worthless kids.

Agree, would have been funny if she got knocked up too.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userno1specific@no1specific
Once a Dragon declares he is your friend, it is for life. Just remember that a friend will do for you that which HE thinks is needed... which is not always the same as what you wanted. Of course life is a BITCH... if it was easy, it would be a SLUT! "Don't be afraid.... it's...