Life's Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"Of cause I am."

"Yea but could you sell that many?" I asked

"Honey do you realize how many adult video stores there are in the United States. Not to mention mom and pop stores that rent adult videos? If we add some special kink to them like what you where doing with Cheryl and Glenda earlier then we can make even more." I wouldn't mind a home video of Glenda, Pam and I. But to make one to sell to strangers I wasn't sure I could do that.

"I have no problem with you making a video of this weekend, but I'm not saying yes to making one that you can sell. And we have to see what the others will say. I don't want to put them on tape if they don't want to be." Sandy asked everyone what they thought of her taping this weekends activates. Everyone agreed that it would be a great idea as long as it wasn't going to be for sale.

Sandy had Cheryl get her video equipment. Cheryl asked Glenda to help with it. Once Cheryl and Glenda returned with a big box Sandy started to put cameras all around the den. The way she arranged them they where hardly noticeable.

There where no bright lights or cords to trip over but you could tell that everyone was a little self conscious of them. Babet brought around more wine and finger food. Pam had moved over to sit at my feet again Cheryl and Glenda where talking by themselves. Jenny was sitting on the floor still wearing the strap-on talking to Sandy. I looked to Pam and asked

"Isn't that costume a little hot maybe you should take it off?" She gave me a little pout and faint meow as she rubbed her head against my leg. I took that as a no. Jenny called me over to her and asked

"Are you sure about this video?"

"It's only for our use why not if you don't like the idea I'll tell Sandy to forget it."

"No it's not that I have a few of tapes of Sandy Cheryl Ginny and I. It just that nobody's doing any thing and I for one want to watch Pam get her reward." Turning to Pam I asked

"Are you ready for your reward?" Pam gave a very excited meow and I swear I could hear her purr. "Glenda come here sweetie." Glenda came over and I told her

"Lie down on your back." She gave one quick look over to one of the cameras and asked

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head. Glenda pulled down her harem skirt and laid down on her back. Looking at her penis I asked

"Are you keeping it down or are you just nervous with all the cameras?"

"A little nervous I guess." I looked at Pam and without saying a word to her she swooped down and gobbled up Glenda's cock.

Sandy stood to check a couple of her cameras. I called Cheryl over; she had changed into a pair of tap pants and a camisole. I pulled down Cheryl's pants and her cock was slightly hard but not hard enough to do the job I intended for her.

I took Cheryl's cock in my mouth and started to slowly suck her cock. Cheryl's cock started to respond almost immediately. It started to lengthen and swell. Once she harden to her full length I took her deep in my throat. She was definitely longer that Bill but not near as thick I had no problem swallowing this one. Once she was hard enough and what I would call ready. I asked Pam

"Is Glenda hard enough?" Pam's mouth was flat against the base of Glenda's cock. When she pulled off of it I could see it was as hard as it was going to get. How Pam kept it all in her mouth for that long was beyond me.

I called Babet over she handed me a tube of lube. I had her pull down her white-ruffed panties down. She was hard enough for what I intended. I had Pam mount Glenda's cock then I had her lean forward so she was flat against Glenda's chest. I pulled the butt plug that was part of Pam's tail out of her ass, then lubing up two of my finger I started to finger fuck Pam's ass.

Pam responded by gyrating her bottom, which caused her to slide around on Glenda's cock. When I had her well lubed and Cheryl was taken care of I had Cheryl kneel behind Pam and slowly slide his cock into Pam. When he was all he way in I had Babet kneel in front of her and position his cock tip just in Pam's mouth. And his balls where over Glenda's face. Then I said

"Ok girls the first one to cum inside of Pam will get ten whacks with my paddle the second one will get five the last one gets to clean up all the cum. So if you don't want to get paddled you'd better last. I want my Pamie to get the ride of her life." I sat back next to Jenny to watch, Sandy was nowhere in sight.

Things started out pretty slow the she men weren't sure how to get the action going till Pam seem to get things organized. She lifted off Glenda's cock at the same time taking Cheryl's cock into her ass then she'd slide down onto Glenda and Cheryl would slide out.

The only problem was what to do with Babet. She was only feeding Pam an inch or two. Well Pam wasn't having any of that, she reached up and grabbed Babet's balls and pulled her into her mouth. Babet sunk balls deep into Pam's mouth.

This keep up for a few minutes, with Pam doing most of the work till she came to a shuttering stop. Glenda seeing this grabbed her by the hips and started to raise and lower on to his cock which kept Cheryl moving in and out of Pam. Babet never stopped her pumping in and out of Pam's mouth.

Meanwhile Jenny reached over and started rubbing my pussy. So I reached over to rub hers till I found she was still wearing the strap-on. I took the rubber cock in hand and started jerking it, which caused the other end to move in and out of Jenny's pussy. This earned a moan of satisfaction from Jenny. We never took our eyes off the four-way gang bang in front of us.

Pam never seemed to stop cumming. Glenda was now driving his cock in and out of her using his hips; Cheryl was also doing the driving instead of letting someone else do the work. Babet seem to enjoy Pam's mouth. I could see that Pam was still doing her best on Babet's cock even though she was in a constant state of orgasm.

After about ten minutes of this Cheryl's strokes started to shorten then he look skyward and said "Sorry Mistress." He gave a gasp as he came in Pam's ass. Babet was right behind as his body converse and then I saw cum drip out of Pam's mouth. Glenda was next with a loud groan and a visible shaking as he came deep inside Pam's pussy. When Cheryl pulled out of Pam's ass she fell on to Glenda letting Babet slip from her mouth. Jenny continued fingerings me as I came moments after Glenda. The she came moments after me.

I allowed Pam to rest I knew it had to take a lot out of her. When I saw Glenda lick the cum from Pam's mouth and she kissed him in gratitude I said "Time to clean up."

Pam raised her hips and allowed Glenda's cock to slip from her. A flood of semen followed it. Pam, with all the energy she could muster turned around and sat her pussy squarely on Glenda's face then started to lick up the pool of cum around Glenda's soften cock.

Bill wasted no time going straight for Pam's well-fucked pussy. Pam flexed her ass cheeks trying to force as much of Glenda's cum from her as she could knowing how much Glenda loved the tasted of her own cum.

When Glenda had gotten all of her cum She went to lift Pam off her till I said. "Glenda Your not finished yet." Glenda realizing what I wanted. She spread Pam's tight ass cheeks and licked up the cum that had flowed out of Pam's tight asshole. Then Pam sat up planting her ass firmly in Glenda's mouth to give him better access. When the cleaning was done Pam looked at me almost pleading. When I nodded my head she fell to the side of Glenda almost passing out. Glenda then looked to me and I said

"You have two cocks to clean." Babet had moved to the side when she was done with Pam but not much more then that. Glenda rolled over and took Babet's cock in her mouth there really wasn't much to clean up there Pam got most of it. Then Glenda crawled over to where Cheryl was lying and took her cum covered cock in his mouth and sucked it clean. Once done with that he looked up to me and I said

"Now you're done." Glenda clasped on to the floor next to Pam. I stood and walked out of the room. After retrieving the paddle from my bag I returned to the den. I had Cheryl lay over the arm of the couch and turned to where I thought Sandy was and asked

"Sandy do you want to do this, after all she is yours?"

"No you go ahead. You did tell her what would happen if she came first. Oh and while your at it give her five for me for cumming when I told her not to."

I paddled her ass fifteen times. When I was done it was red hot but she never made a peep. Then I turned my attention to Babet. I had Babet assume the same position that Cheryl had been in. I asked Jenny the same question. She also left it up to me. I paddled Babet's ass five times putting more into each hit then I did for Cheryl. Then I asked Jenny.

"Since your wearing the strap-on do you want to fuck her while she in this position." Babet looked at Jenny with a hope full look. Jenny must have seen it to.

"Oh I think I would love that." Picking up the tube of lube from the floor I handed it to Jenny as she step up behind Babet. After she generously lube up her dildo and then Babet. She placed the head of her dildo to Babet's ass and sunk in on one stroke. Babet groaned out when Jenny hit bottom. I could see the concern in Jenny's face the she asked.

"Are you ok honey?"

"Yes I just never had anyone go in that fast."

I stepped back sitting down to watch. Once Jenny got the hang of thrusting she really when to town. I was getting aroused watching my best friend and lover fuck her husband with my strap-on while he was wearing a French maids uniform. I know some people would find this act sick. But I was finding it very erotic and obviously so was Babet. Her cock was hard and sticking straight out from her, holding up the short skirt of her uniform.

Jenny reached around and exposed Babet's tiny tits and gave them a squeeze. Jenny gave a squeal as the smaller dildo in side her work it's magic. Panting for breath and shaking Jenny pulled Babet's nipples out away from her body causing Babet's cock to send gob after gob of pure white cum on to the arm of black leather couch. Jenny then collapsed on to Babet's back pressing her down on to the couch.

I looked around the room, Pam was still lying on the floor where she fell and Glenda was next to her, neither had moved since the gangbang. Jenny was still lying on Babet's back still fondling her tits and kissing her neck. I heard moaning to the side of me. When I turn to look I saw Sandy squatting over the face of Cheryl. I could see Sandy had just orgasm.

I stood and went to the bar and found a can of soda and poured my self a glass. Walking back to the couch where I was sitting I passed one of the cameras Sandy had set up it was still taping. Looking in to the viewfinder I saw it was focused on where I had been sitting. I wondered what it had captured of me while I watched Jenny and Babet's coupling. I when back to my seat

When Pam finally moved it was to crawl over to me and rest her head on my knee. I asked, "Did you enjoy your reward?" She gave me a couple of her sexy meows and nodded her head. I petted her head and kissed her mouth then said, "I think it's time you took off that costume and took a shower." I got a pout in reply and then I said, "I'm not kidding go." Pam knew I was serious this time she left to do as she was told.

Across the room Jenny had removed herself from Babet ass and was cleaning off the dildo with one of the many wet washcloths that Babet had in bowls around the room. She came and flopped down next to me and said pointing at the strap-on

"I have to get me one of these. I never knew fucking someone was so exciting. I hope Sandy got it on tape."

"Don't worry I did from three different angles." Sandy said as she sat down next to Jenny. "Boy if I could sell that clip and the four way. I'd sell a million. I could see the cover now. She takes control starring Wanda Blueballs. That's you Sheri."

"Hey I never been accused of giving anyone blue balls." I said in my defense then I added. "Ok maybe once but I was fourteen at the time. And he didn't go home with blue balls either." I giggled remembering the night in question. "He came in his pants" I finished and both Sandy and Jenny laughed with me.

Looking At Glenda lying on the floor I said "Glenda sweetie maybe it's time for you to get a shower and changed to." He nodded his head before slowly rising to her feet and left the room. Jenny then said to Babet

"Honey why don't you get desert before we it gets to late to eat it. And you better clean up that couch before it stains." Babet slowly stood up and took one of the washcloths and cleaned up the cum then pulled up her panties and when to the kitchen. Jenny unsnapped the strap-on and slowly pulled it out of her, looking at it she said "Look it's a cum cycle." Sandy then said

"Cheryl honey would you go clean this for Jenny?" Cheryl jumped up and took the strap-on to clean then Sandy asked, "Well girls what do we do next?"

Looking at my watch I could see it was already midnight "I was going to ask the same question. Also what time are we leaving for Atlanta tomorrow? The reason I'm asking is I want to get Pam's nipple pierced before we go to the club."

"Does that mean your keeping her?" Jenny asked a little sadly

"Yes Bill and I think it's working out pretty good and she's happy with it so we both would like her to stay."

"That's to bad I was hoping I could have her." I could see Jenny was serious then she continued. "We should leave around noon. Then we'll have time to stop at Sam's and Jackie's before we check in to the hotel. We could have dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. Then get changed for the club, it doesn't start hopping till Midnight anyway."

What do we have to get at Jackie's? I know I don't need anything." I said with smile knowing what she wanted to get.

"Oh don't try that sweetie smile on me you know dam well I want one of those strap-on cocks. Babet loved get fucked by me and I loved doing it. Sandy is there something you need in Atlanta?"

"No there's nothing I can get in Atlanta that I couldn't get in New York. But I would like to see Sam and Jackie again."

Babet came back with desert. Chocolate covered strawberries with whip cream. Pam and Glenda returned at the same time both wearing panties and camisoles. Cheryl also returned with my strap-on and handed it to Jenny with her thanks. After desert was over Sandy asked

"Who's sleeping with whom tonight?" Jenny said

"I don't care I'll sleep with who ever. I've sleep with every one here so if any of you want to sleep with someone special then say so."

"Well I sleep with who ever as long as it's not Cheryl." Sandy said then to Cheryl she said "Nothing against you love but I've been sleeping with you for the last four month and I like someone different for a change." Cheryl agreed with her that he would like someone different too. I think he had eyes for Bill. "Well if it's ok with you Sheri can I have Pam?" I looked at Pam and asked

"Are you ok with that?" Pam nodded her head excitedly I walked over to Bill and asked after setting on his lap "Is there someone special you want to sleep with?" Bill blushed deep red and said

"Cheryl, Babet and I would like to sleep together if that's ok with you."

"That just fine with me I'll be with Jenny then." Told him then kissed him and moved back to Jenny and said

"I guess you're stuck with me tonight. "

"Good we can give this thing a work out." She said as she held up the strap-on. Jenny then said as she stood up and took my hand. "We're going to call it an evening." As we left the room Sandy caught up to us and asked me

"How far can I go with Pam?" I wasn't sure what she was asking so I said

"Don't leave any marks and if she say's no then it's no. And don't do any thing you wouldn't want done to yourself." I figured that should stop her from doing anything disgusting.

Jenny and I went into her bedroom and after tossing the strap-on onto the bed we continued on to the bathroom. Instead of turning on the bright light that one would use to put on make-up. Jenny turned on small sconce lights along the wall. The light radiated off the marble walls giving a romantic glow to the room. Once in the shower she started washing me, paying lots of attention to my breast and between my legs then she moved back to my bottom. Making sure I was real clean inside. Then her tongue made sure I was clean down there too.

Remembering how I would never let Bill put his tongue down there and I would only barely let him put his finger up there a couple weeks ago. I marveled that my bottom readily accepted Jenny's tongue with out the slightest reflex to close. Jenny's tongue ran circles around my rose bud till it was nice and wet. Then she forced her tongue into my hole, which open to her probing like an old friend. Her tongue started an in and out motion as her lips caressed the spongy anal ring.

The pleasure she was giving me was strangely good. Even though my anus accepted her tongue and my body rejoiced in the pleasure she was giving me. My brain still said it was dirty and nasty, and yes even taboo. It was those very reasons I enjoyed the sensation. The fact that I shouldn't be enjoying it, that made it better. My brain fought with my body and the body won. My brain huddled in the background as Jenny's hand caressed my pubic mound.

Not piercing it or paying more attention to one part more then the other. Jenny's hand just covered the mound and stroked it, almost petting it. My legs felt weak and trembled as her tongue and hand continued their caress. Slowly ever so slowly I sank to me knees. Jenny's mouth never left my bottom as she followed me down till I was kneeling on the tile floor as the endless rain fell upon us from the showerhead.

When I was kneeling on the floor with my butt high in the air and my head resting on my clasped hands. Waves of pleasure seized me as Jenny's thumb pierced my opening causing my moisture to pour out of me. When she stroked my clit with a finger my orgasm struck me with such force and suddenness that a loud wailing, gasping groan escape my lips. My body trembled with the release. The sweet pleasure was almost painful in its intensity.

I collapsed to the floor dislodging Jenny sweet tongue from me and trapping her hand between the floor and me. I laid there trembling almost crying from the pure rapture I felt as the waves of my orgasm continued to race through me leaving me breathless.

Jenny my sweet Jenny gently caressed and kissed my legs as I recovered my senses. Till I could lift my legs and release her trapped hand. Then she laid down next to me and held me. We kissed each other as the water fell on us.

Jenny, seeing I had recovered, turned a knob on the shower controls. The water stopped then a mist of steam filled the shower from several ports in the walls. Jenny had me sit up. Taking a bottle of scented oil from the shelf started rubbing in to my skin. I followed her lead and rubbed it into her skin as well. Till we we're both covered from head to toe in the oil. She then took me in her arms and kissed me. As we tried to hold each other we slide against each other. I took one of her breast in my hand and it was like holding a piece of Jell-O. When I squeezed it, it would slip from my grasp. We played with each other as we laughed and kissed. When we tired of this we washed off the oil then moved back to the bedroom.

Jenny then put on the strap-on and had me lie in the bed. Lying down next to me she kissed me as a lover would kiss me, She then caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples before taking one into her mouth. She gentle sucked my nipple to hardness. Her mouth moved from one nipple to the other till I was panting with excitement pleading with her to fuck me. Jenny then moved down till her mouth was between my legs. I said

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers