Life's Changes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"Ok there's nothing in there worth keeping. They're all good equipment, but there out dated for our system. We have a few other things stashed away do you want them too."

"Only what we don't need and nothing that may come in handy." I told him as we got off the elevator.

Jenny was waiting out side my building as I walked out. Getting in she asked, "How was your day? Mine was the pits."

"Pretty interesting. I hired a new Physical Ed Trainer and a department head. But the rest of my day was uneventful."

"Well lucky you I had to fire someone today I hate doing that. And the rest of the day was filled with people asking stupid questions."

"Jenny last night when no one understood me what did I sound like?" I asked her

"The language you were using was very musical. Almost a singsong, it was very relaxing to listen to. Even though I couldn't understand you."

"I wish I could hear it. Tonight if you here me repeat one word more then any other try to remember it."

"Sure hon., what for does it mean something?"

"It might and if I try to explain it, you may not understand me, or you may have me fitted for a straight jacket and a rubber room."

'Okay love I'll listen to see if you do." She said but gave me a look that said she didn't believe me. Then she said "I'll drop you off at your house and then I'll go home to change and a quick shower then we'll be over. I know Gin's looking forward to it."

"She may not think is so great by tomorrow. I can almost go non-stop tomorrow. But then thankfully it will be over and I can get back to normal."

We pulled into my driveway. The contractor's truck was still there, and the workmen were waiting next to it. I thought to myself I really didn't need them there. I could see they weren't very happy. I went in the house and found Jon in a heated discussion with Pam.

"No you have to leave. I can explain it to you, you must leave now." Pam was telling Jon

"If I could have another hour I could start hanging the cabinets tomorrow." Jon was telling her

"What's the problem Pam?" I asked

"Jon wants to keep working and I know they have to be out of here before seven."

"Mrs. Macon If I could have another hour I'd be done tomorrow." Jon pleaded with me

"Jon I appreciate you wanting to get done as fast as possible, but since you workers are already out side I don't see any reason to bring them back for another hour." I told him. Pam and I we're afraid if they were here I wouldn't be able to control my self and she was right I was finding it hard not to make a move on Jon and those two construction workers looked pretty good too.

"Of cause you right. Can I stay as long as I want tomorrow? I'm sure I can get done by nine tomorrow."

"I can't say for sure. Pam will let you know tomorrow morning."

"Ok that will have to do." Jon said his good byes and left. I turned to Pam and said

"I would like for him to finish tomorrow see if Miss Jenny will let us come over there after work and then he can finish if not then he'll have to finish on Thursday."

"Yes my Mistress. I'll see what can be done. Dinner will be ready soon would you like to take a shower then get dressed for dinner?"

"Yes I would but first where's Bill and may I have a kiss."

Pam came to me and kissed me lightly on the lips then went to pull back. I pulled her to me and claimed her mouth with mine. We kissed passionately for a while then I touched her breast she melted to me. I loved kissing her put I really need to shower and eat first. Pulling a way from her I asked

"Where's Bill?"

"Up stairs taking a shower. He should be down shortly."

"I want to show you something."

I took Pam into the den and started up the computer. Once it was booted I had her sit in front of it and told her to go the Circle. Once there I told her

"Key in my password. It's BILLMYLOVE all one word." After she did she said

"Nothing, it doesn't recognize your pass word. Could you have punched it in wrong."

"That's impossible I use the same pass word for all my websites." I reached over and punched in the password my self. I hit enter and the site with the circle of trees came up. Pam looked up at me and said

"You made it to the inner circle. You are a nymph."

"I guess so, they say I am. Can you read what it says there?" Pam looked at it real closely then said

"No not a word I wonder what language it is?"

"Well I can read it clearly as if it was written in English. Now listen and see what you hear me say. "I read the first paragraph then asked "What did you hear?"

"It was the same sing-song words you were saying last night. I didn't understand you."

"Well I was speaking the same way I am now. I don't understand this."

"Maybe it has to do with the spell. Do you know anything about that?" I explained to her about Mechi and the Fairy Queen till she touched my hand and said

"That was very pleasant to listen to but I couldn't understand a word you said." Now I was confused and very mad and I shouted

"Mechi you son of a bitch." Pam said

"That I understood. Who's Mechi and why is he a son of a bitch?" I tried to explain to no avail. Pam finally said, "Is Mechi the mage that caste the spell?"

I just about rejoiced I hugged her and told her she was right but again it didn't come out that way. Finally I nodded my head and Pam understood she was right.

"Okay so Mechi is the Mage that caste the spell now you need to know how to break it." I pointed to myself and nodded my head Pam said, "You know how to break the spell? How?"

Trying to communicate in sign language was too hard and I lost interest very quickly. All I could l think about was getting a shower and something to eat. Pam seeing my lose of interests said

"I know it's late and you need to eat and start your rite. Do me one favor?" She shut down the web browser and open a note pad file then said, "Without looking at the keyboard or the screen type in your password."

"I told you Pam it's Billmylove." I told her She convinced me to do what she wanted so I type in the password. Before I had a chance to look she highlighted the word and copy it. Then went to the start page of the Circle and pasted in the password and hit enter. The screen showed the circle of trees. I said "See just like I told you."

"Mistress that was not Billmylove." She told me

"It has to be what else could it be?" Pam Closed the Browser and showed me the notepad page. It said "Mayle"

As soon as I saw that word I turned and left the room. Pam followed behind me trying to get my attention but I didn't listen. I made my way out to the pool stripping my cloths as I went. When my cloths were off, I jumped into the pool. I never realized I love the feel of the water as it surrounded me. I thought of the pool as a pond. And the plants that surrounded it as bushes and trees. I felt like I was in the forest.

The blond girl that I was talking to was standing by the side of the pond holding the cloths I was wearing. I feared her she knew something that I wasn't supposed to know. Something I was forbidden to know but what was it.

Then the human male come out to the pond and said something to the girl she left and the man wave me to him. He may want me to mate with him I wasn't ready yet. I went to him anyway. I didn't' want to discourage him I had need of him later, much need. He dried me off with a towel and then hugged me to him. It felt good to be in his arms to feel his warmth and strength. I looked up to him and said

"I have need of you, much need but first I must eat. Then we can mate many, many times."

"Yes my love let us eat. Jenny and Jim are both here to help you." He said to me. At least I could understand him this time

"Jenny is the one that tasted so good. I must taste her again. Jim is the one with a male bottom and a female top. He was good to me last night. I smiled at him several times. I smiled at you too, more times then Jim. You fill me with your man meat; you fill the empty spot in me. We can do it again many times, but first I need to eat. I need to nourish myself for the journey. Do you have food for me?"

"Yes come in side and we'll eat." I followed him inside.

He tried to make me wear a cloth that the blonde one gave to him, but I refused. He didn't force me, I asked

"Why do humans always try to make us wear cloths? Don't you realize we look better without them? So do you, I think you should take off your cloths too. You will feel much better." My male mate looked as if I was losing my mind, but Jenny the good tasting one stripped her cloths off. Jim the half man took his cloths off too. My female mate hesitated till I said

"Please you may not scare me if you don't have cloths on." She took off her cloths too but was shy about it. I went to my male mate and said.

"Please take off your cloths. I'll make you happy you did I'll smile many times at you." He laughed but he still took his cloths off.

We sat at the table while my female mate brought us food. We had plants and fruits and shrimps then she brought in fish with nuts on them then lobsters with big fat roots that had butter on them. Once we ate our fill I stood and went to Jenny and said

"Now I must taste you. Before I go on my journey. Come we'll go out by the pond in the forest." I point out toward the patio. Jenny looked at Bill and said

"That might not be wise others will be able to see and hear if we make to much noise. And the ground is hard, it will hurt after awhile. We can go upstairs in the bedroom where it's soft and no one will hear."

I followed Jenny up stairs and entered the bedroom. She pulled me over to the bed and sat on it. "Here you can taste me here. It's soft and comfortable. Come taste me, drink you fill before your journey." Jenny laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Her smell rose up to me, my nostrils flared at the pungent odor of her arousal. She was anticipating this. She must have wanted me to taste her since she showered.

I lay down on my tummy and stuck my face into her slit and licked up her essence. She tasted oh so good. I sucked up all the juice coming from her slit and then I sucked the nub of flesh just above her opening. Moans and groans were coming from her as her legs shook and her tummy flexed as she pushed herself into my face. I sucked her nub and licked up her cream. Till finally she scream and shook no more. I licked up all that flowed from her till no more flowed then I knelt up and cleaned my face with my hands and licked them clean.

I needed more of this female cream. I needed another female I turned and saw my female mate the one that knew something about me. She didn't scare me any more. I went to her and took her hand. And said

"Come I must taste you too. I must taste you to see if you tasted different then the other one."

"Yes tasted me drink from me. You must drink from me Mayle before your journey."

"You know me you know who I am. How do you know my name? No one knows my name, not even me." I asked

"You told me your name down stairs. But enough you must drink then you must take your journey."

Pam laid down next to Jenny on the bed. I moved between her legs her smell was different then Jenny's Then I tasted her she tasted different too, but it was good, creamy almost sweet. I licked up her essence drinking all I could and then found the nub. I sucked and licked her nub. Then I drank from her, drinking in all her creamy essence. Finally she also lay still, next to the Jenny.

After cleaning my face I set my sights on the male humans in the room. They knew they were next. I smiled at my mate and he smiled back as his male meat grew. I knew his cream tasted good too but I need him to mount me. Like the Stallion mounts his mare and the buck deer mounts his doe.

He came to me and kissed me tasting the female's essence. Then I turned my bottom to him and he knelt behind me and pushed his meat into me. He filled me sending all his male meat into me. I felt one with him before my sprit began to run.

I ran to the forest to be among the animals. I talked to the deer and the elk the bear and the fox. The squirrels sat in my lap and talked to me. The deer stood by my side and licked my face. The bear told me of the other nymphs who came already and sat and talked with them. And the owl told me of the time before the spell when all nymphs could talk to the animals, whenever they wished. And how the nymphs would live among the animals and only ventured into the land of the human to mate with them.

When I asked about the Queen of the Fairy Folks he said he knows of her and that her name was Desrei. And after the forgetting she never returned. It was said that she couldn't face her people knowing what happen to them. She died screaming like a banshee as her rite of renewal seized her brain to force her body into the journey.

Mechi was impotent and only a nymph could give him an erection. After the forgetting the nymph wouldn't have anything to do with him. Even though they didn't know why. Mechi and all the rest of the mage forgot who they were too. You see the Mage was the male offspring of a nymph and a human. The female offspring were nymphs. Beware of the green-eyed males they are Mage. If a nymph becomes impregnated by a mage then she will die in childbirth having given birth to a green-eyed daughter that has no power except the smile. But she only mates with females.

I felt the man meat swell in me I knew my time was up. I started saying the name Desrei over and over so I would remember. When the man's seed was injected in me my spirit slammed back into my body.

I laid there, face on the floor and ass still in the air as my male mate still held his meat in me. I repeated the name Desrei over and over again. I knew I wouldn't remember after the heat of the renewal left me I looked to my female mate she was still lying on the bed. She was no use to me my male mate was no use either. When a nymph smiles on someone they are of little use. I looked up to my mate and said the name Desrei. He smiled at me but didn't understand. I said the name again he still didn't understand. He was smitten with my power.

I gave up, I bent over and took his meat in my mouth and sucked up what remained of his seed I needed more. I looked for the half man. He was sitting in a chair next to the bed. He looked at me expectedly. I knew he was waiting for my smile. I gave him my special smile that no man can refuse. He got up and came to me, as I offered him my bottom. He knelt down and with out foreplay slammed his meat into me.

Before I realized I was once again back in the forest standing before the tree that held the owl. He look at me and said "Well little nymph I see you came back do you remember what I told you before?"

"Yes brother owl I remember everything you told me." I told him

"Then who was the Queen of the Fairy Folk?" He asked

"Desrei was the Queen and I must be weary of the green eyed male. For they are Mage."

"Very good little one your memory is good. Others before you couldn't remember from one journey to the next. Now what else would you like to know?"

"The green eyed female the off spring of a Mage and a nymph do they hold any danger for me." I asked remembering Kim had green eyes

"Their smile is as irresistible as yours. If she smiles at you, you will dally with her but she holds no power to hold you to her. After the dally you will be free to leave."

"If a green eyed female becomes pregnant what would her child be?"

"It's impossible for a green eyed female to bare children her line dies with her."

"Do the Mage hold any power over the nymph." I asked

"No the Mage will be as smitten with you as any human male or female."

"Is all I have to remember is my name and the name of the queen to break the spell?"

"No you must remember the name of the queen and your name on the day after your rite of renewal for you to break the spell for yourself only the true Queen can break the spell for all fairy folk. It is believed that the first nymph to remember her name and the queens is the true descendent of Queen Desrei and will be the one to break the spell for all Fairy Folk."

"But remembering is the hard part. No nymph has done it before. You will need help from the humans they can remember for you. When you hear your name spoken by a human you will always remember it. The queen's name you must remember on your own. Do you know any human that knows your name?"

"Yes my female mate knows my name and has spoken it to me." I told the owl

"This is good, now you need to remember the queen's name to break the spell. Do you think you are descended from Queen Desrei?"

"I don't know. I only want to break the spell for me and help as many nymphs remember as possible."

"A noble cause little nymph maybe you have what it takes to be Queen." The owl said. I felt the man meat in swell and I said

"I have to go brother owl but I will return when I am filled again."

I started repeating the name of Desrei so I would remember. I knew I had to remember if I was going to break the curse. I felt Jim spray in me with his seed and then I was back once more on the bedroom floor whimpering the name Desrei.

When I could look around my female mate was kneeling next to me. I wiped the tears from my eyes and said

"Her name is Desrei. The queen's name is Desrei. Pam do you understand her name is Desrei?" She looked at me confusion on her face I knew she didn't understand me. In frustration I repeated over and over again the name Desrei. Finally she repeated it with me. We chanted in the singsong way of the nymphs till the fever took me again. Then I turned my attention to Bill my male mate. I smiled my special smile and once more he took me on my journey.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers