Life's Changes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fantastic. The sense of power I felt was enormous. If I stopped at anytime she wouldn't have been able to cum. You were right it does tasted better straight from the tap." I could see the joy in her face."

"If you had stopped I would have finished her off. It's not nice to leave some one like that." I told her

"I wouldn't have but I could have do you know what I mean." I she asked

"Yes love I know I feel the same way every time I bring someone off." I told her honestly. Then I said, "Now we better get dressed or poor Glenda's going to go to sleep."

"What about you? I can do you."

"It's fine I get mine later. I already have my night planed out. Let's go get something to eat." I told her

After getting out of the shower and dried off Kim went to her room, the one we put her cloths and make-up in. Glenda and I started getting dressed I put on my make up first then did my stockings and garters. Glenda put on her stockings and garters while I was putting on my make up. I decided to go with out a bra and panties. Then I put on a cream colored mini dress. It was tight on me but it showed off my body to perfection. The front had a scoop neck line that that showed my cleavage. If you looked closely you could see my harden nipples and nipple rings outlined though the dress.

Glenda put on a little black dress that was tight as well. The only problem was you could see a bulge where there shouldn't be one. After she had her hair done and was ready I said

"Honey you really can't wear that dress the way you are." I didn't think she saw the bulge she had.

"Why not it fits really nicely. And it's not that short is it." After getting on my heels I said.

"I looks really good on you except for one little problem, or should I say one big problem." I told her as I grabbed a hand full of cock. Glenda turned to the side and looked and said

"Oh I see what you mean." After she tried to smooth it out she said, "I want to be a girl." And the bulge disappeared. "There that's more like it"

"Definitely, I want you to stay like that the rest of the night." I told her

After that we went down stairs Pam and Mary were also dressed both looking sexy as hell. Jeri was also there dressed but looking very nervous. I asked him what was the matter he said.

"Oh its nothing even though I don't have anything that says I'm a guy. I still feel like one on the inside. I'm just nervous I'll do something or say something that will give me away."

"Just remember you have to act like a girl. Always cross your knees when you're sitting or keep your knees together. And above all if you have to go to the bathroom remember to use the ladies room. If you walk into a men room looking like that it will definitely give you away." I said and everyone laughed including Jeri. That put him more at ease.

Jenny and Ginny arrived just before seven o'clock. While we waited around talking Jenny came over to me and asked, "I know this is a little out of the ordinary and if you don't want to I'll understand." Jenny stopped there not sure of herself or how to phrase the question. After she stumbled over her words I asked

"Which two do you want?"

"We, Ginny and I were thinking Jeri and Mary. If that's okay I mean with them." I never saw Jenny this nervous before. It was kind of cute.

"Well since you asked so nicely, I let you have them. But remember Mary's only been with Ginny and Ginny's cock is a lot smaller than yours."

"Oh I wasn't going to use that on her, I would like too. But she doesn't know about all this magic stuff."

"She knows who and what I am. She's known since she became mine. She may not know about your magic unless Pam told her. It won't surprise her once you tell her I gave it to you she'll except it, but please be careful. She still new to that kind of thing."

"Oh I would, I don't want to hurt her." Jenny promised

"We'll see what kind of slaves they really are. It's one thing to do what you mistress says another thing totally to be given away to someone else. Like you were a piece of property." I told her

When Sharon arrived she had with her a man that was very feminine in appearance I had to do a double take to make sure he was a guy. He was, but it wouldn't take much to turn him into a girl. I knew where she was going to try and push this guy if he wasn't already there. Sharon introduced him to every one. His name was Sal. He stood five eight or so and weighed about one twenty. His hair was black and longer then most men's, but it was neat and well cared for.

His mannerisms were feminine as well. His hands moved gracefully as he talked and his eyes showed a lot of expression. If I looked in his pants and found a slit I would not have been surprised even though I could see his Adams apple move up and down as he swallowed. I pulled Sharon over to me and said so Sal couldn't hear me.

"Sharon Sal is a guy right?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?" I could see she was playing with me. I just stared at her to let her know I wasn't biting

"He does look very feminine doesn't he? I met him Saturday night and we've been together ever since." She told me

"So he was the one you had a date with Saturday?" I asked

"No. That guy I knew right away was wrong for me. First of all he didn't even shave before he picked me up then he took me to a greasy spoon of a restaurant. He was good for one thing though. On the way back to my place we went past this nightclub on Main and Spruce Street. I said let's go in there. He told me he wouldn't be caught dead in a drag fag club."

"I asked him what he was taking about and he said. You know a place for guy's that like to dress up as girls. After he dropped me at home and I gave him ten bucks for my half of the dinner tab. I jumped in to my car and went to the club." Sharon stopped telling me the story when Sal came over with a glass of wine for her. After he went back to talk to Glenda Sharon continued.

"When I first got to the club they almost didn't let me in till I convinced the bouncer that I wasn't there to start trouble. When I finally got in side the place had about fifty other people in there all guys dressed in girls cloths. Most looked like guys, I mean they were really obvious. Others looked better but they needed a women's touch to complete them. Sal was by far the best looking one of the bunch."

"I sat at the bar having a drink when Sally came up next to me to order a drink. We started talking. I think he wanted to see if I was a guy or a real girl. We found a quiet place in the club and talked for about two hours and then I followed him home and we talked till nine in the morning. By then I was exhausted and couldn't drive home if I wanted to. I didn't really want to leave so Sally and I went to bed and slept till three in the afternoon. Then when we woke up we showered together and then made love. Sheri you wouldn't believe how good he is at it. Bill was wonderful, but Sally is even better. She's not near as big as Bill is but she knows how to use what she's got."

"How come she didn't come dressed then?" I asked

"She doesn't trust me yet. She had one girlfriend that convinced him to go to a party dressed as a girl. When they got there she told everyone he was a sissy fag. They all laughed and ridiculed him. He wants to believe me but he was hurt too much by the other girl to trust me just yet. I can't blame him, we'll just have to take it slow and hopefully he'll come around. Maybe if I can get him to one of your parties he'll believe me." I could almost hear the desperation in her voice.

"We'll take it slow. I'm sure he'll come to understand that he's among his own kind and open up to us." I told her then to everyone else I said. "I think it's time to get going. Who's driving with whom?" I knew Kim had to ride with me but so did Glenda. So the Porsche and the Viper were out of the question. That means I'd have to take my Lexes. I asked Jenny

"Jenny what are you driving." She laughed and said

"The Lamborghini what else." So her and Ginny were the only ones in that car. That left Pam, Mary and Jeri still needing a ride to the restaurant.

"Jeri would you drive Pam and Mary in your car? Sharon you and Sal can ride together." Then Glenda jokingly said

"Hey Sher maybe I should have told Gavin to get us a mini van instead."

"Fine you can drive everyone in the van and I'll follow in the Porsche or the Lamborghini if I can get it back from Jenny." I told him with a laugh.

"Not a chance girl, you better tell Gavin to get you another Lami that one's mine." Jenny told me and she really didn't sound like she was kidding. Oh well I can live with the Porsche or another Lamborghini.

Dinner went well Sal was a very talkative person. I found out that he was a computer engineer so Jeri Sal and I had a lot in common. Just by what he way he described his system I could tell he knew a lot about computers. Jeri finally asked him if he was looking for a job.

"Yes I am. The place I work for now is little too backward. They don't understand how a computer system that's used properly can give them an advantage in the market place." Jeri looked at me. I knew what she was thinking, both of us were always on the look out for a good computer person. I gave her a nod, which meant she could try and hire him.

Since we all had work tomorrow we went home after dinner. Sal and Sharon left us after the restaurant. Jenny and Ginger went straight home Jeri came home with us I took Mary and Jeri into the den and said to them.

"I want you two to go to Jenny's house and give yourselves to them." Mary curtsied and said

"Yes Mistress. Is there anything I should wear?"

"Nothing I would like but if you stay the night you may want to bring some thing to sleep in and something to wear home in the morning. Mary told Jeri the she'd be right down then she left the room if my command bothered her it didn't show. After she was gone I said to Jeri

"Do you have a problem with my command?"

"No Mistress I was just wondering who I would be giving myself too and what I would be expected to do." She said

"You will be expected to give pleasure to Ginny and I'm sure you will receive some too. Have you ever given pleasure to a man before?"

"Yes Mistress but it's been a while. I'm not very experienced. I hope I don't disappoint her and you."

"If you don't want to do this then say so. I won't hold it against you." I told him

"No Mistress, I want to do your bidding I'm just reluctant because of my inexperience."

"Just explain to Ginny your inexperience I'm sure she go slow and be gentile. I'm going to give you back your penis but your tits and hair will stay till you walk in your home in the morning."

"Thank you Mistress. I will try to make you proud." Jeri told me

"I'm already proud of you. Just by your willingness. Are you ok with the fact that I'm giving you to someone to be used as a plaything? To have sex with someone that you have no love for." I asked I wanted to know how he felt.

"Yes my Mistress I am yours to do with as you please. I will perform whatever task you give me. This one will be a pleasure, if their all like this then my life will be filled with happiness." I could see Jeri was sincere with her statement. When I asked Mary the same question she told me she was happy to be of service to me. I then said to Jeri before Mary came down

"From now on you should leave some cloths in your car in case this happens again."

"Of cause my Mistress I should have foreseen my need to change before I go home."

"When you move in to the mansion with me then that will not be a problem." I told him. Then I told him "From now on I want you to be clean of hair from the neck down and I want you to wear only women's underwear under your male cloths. That includes Panties stockings, Garters and a camisole. Make sure they can't be seen through you male cloths. You can wear sox so the stocking don't show."

"Yes my Mistress. Is there anything else?" He asked

"Yes I want you to enjoy your self tonight. I'm sure Ginny will give you pleasure too. So accepted it and enjoy it. If you don't like what happens tonight you don't have to do it again. If you do not object then I will assume you liked it and will do it again." Mary came in and I told her the same thing. Then I kissed both of them an sent them on there way.

I walked into the kitchen and found Pam and Kim kissing. I said "Well I don't know about you two but I'm ready for bed. Where's Glenda?"

"She's upstairs getting ready for bed. If it's ok with you Mistress. I would like to sleep with Miss Kim tonight. Glenda said that you two have a wild evening planed. And Kim was lonely last night." I almost laughed

"Well we can't have Kim lonely can we. Of cause you can sleep with her. But remember we all have work in the morning." Kim gave me a smirk then we kissed goodnight.

I went up to my bedroom and found Glenda waiting for me. She said "I wanted to shower with you. Does this magic also make me feel like a girl. Because I am so nervous about what were going to do. I mean I never had a penis up inside my pussy before."

I could see she was nervous but very excited too. I wondered if she was wet too. She was sitting in her panties and bra she had taken off her stockings and garters and she was nervously brushing her hair. I walked up behind her and gave myself a penis and balls. The penis was still soft and it hung limp between my legs under my dress. I leaned over and kissed her and whispered

"I imagine since you are a girl in all respects. You should feel like a girl too, and all girls are nervous about loosening their cherry. Unless you gave it to someone else."

"Oh no I keep myself for you. I wanted you to be the first. I wanted you to take my cherry, you to be the first to penetrated me with your manhood." She said as she blushed so sweetly. Yes the magic made a real girl.

I had her help me unzip my dress then I pulled it off over my head and she went to hang it up for me. When she returned from the closet she got her first glimpse of my cock. It still hung limp from me. It was about six inches long and about an inch thick. I saw her lick her lips as she stared at it. She came up to me and knelt down and unhooked my stockings from my garters and rolled each one down my legs. She removed my heels and then the balled up stockings. finally the garters themselves came off. She leaned in and kissed the head of my limp dick once.

I then had her stand and I removed her bra. Her tits were perfect in every detail. They were round and firm they stood high on her chest. She had no need for a bra, but she like to wear them anyway. I kissed both breasts and licked both nipples. I went to my knees and kissed her belly button.

I then got a whiff of her pussy. She was aroused and wet just like a normal girl would be. I also smelled a slight smell of pee. Someone was going to have to learn to wipe herself after she peed. I slipped off her panties and stood up. As I stood up I made it so the she was my height and I was Bills so she would get the full affect of feeling vulnerable to her lover. Like I always felt, even though I knew Bill wouldn't hurt me I knew if he wanted to I couldn't stop him.

I took her in to the shower. Glenda washed me up then she got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She tried hard to take me all in but seeing her mouth was smaller now too she could only get about four inches in her mouth. I knew she would be able to do it with enough practice but for the first time I had too much meat for her. She finally pulled it out and said with tears in her eyes.

"I can't I tried but I can't get it all in me."

"It's ok I couldn't do it the first time. Remember that's why I practiced so much, so that one day I would be able to take you all in my mouth." I told her

"Then I'm going to practice just like you did so I can give you the best blow job possible." I pulled her back to her feet and said

"I love you just the same even if you can never take me all in your mouth. Now lets go to bed so I can show you what's it like to be a real girl." Glenda nodded her head sweetly and a blush came to her cheeks and she said

"Yes I want to feel what a real woman feels when she is made love to." We stepped out of the shower and dried off then I held her hand as we walked to the bed. As we got to the bed she asked. "Did you feel this way too the first time we made love?"

"how's that my pet?" I asked

"A little frighten and very nervous. I tummy feels like it has butter flies in it."

"Yes my pet I felt that way. And I still feel that way sometimes because I know how wonderful you always make me feel when we make love together." I told her honestly. "In fact I feel that way right now because I want this to be so good for you because you'll always remember the first time you are made love to as a girl."

I climbed on the bed and pulled Glenda in with me and took her in my arms. We kissed lovingly and passionately for a long time, because even though I was playing the male role, inside I was still a women and I still loved to kiss and be kissed. As I continued to kiss my love I took her breast in my hand and fondled it. I squeezed it like a ripe melon and gently played with her nipple ring. I had Glenda moaning and panting as her hands reached for my breasts to return the pleasure she was receiving.

I moved my mouth down to her breasts and licked and kissed every inch of flesh I could find. I then took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. Glenda moaned deeply as she held my head in place. I moved over to the other nipple and did the same then I switched from one to the other and back again.

After I sucked her nipples for quite some time, longer then any man has ever sucked mine. I moved down to her tummy kissing and licking as I went. I sucked and licked her naval for a while before moving down further to her womanhood. Her smell was musky with her arousal. I could see her cream seeping out of her slit. I knew she was highly excited and ready to be fucked but first I wanted to taste her. I wanted to tasted what very few men had tasted but all wanted. I wanted to taste a pussy before the cherry had been picked.

I moved her legs apart and I laid between them. I then took my first taste of her. It tasted just like the precum that comes out of Bill cock when he was excited, only now the was a lot more of it. When I licked her slit from the bottom to the top I felt Glenda's whole body shake in response. When my tongue brushed passed her clit she moaned deeply as her hip pushed up so the clit stayed in contact with my tongue. I pulled my tongue back, her hips fell back to the mattress as a groan of frustration escaped her lips.

I knew she was ready as ready as any women was ready to be deflowered. But I still wanted to eat her to tasted her cum on my tongue. To feel her pussy tremble on my mouth. My mouth dove for her slit as my tongue went straight up her pussy as far as it could go. The suddenness of it cause Glenda to squeal with delight.

"Oh god that feels so wonderful. Your tongue feels like a snake inside me. Please do it some more." She said between pants

I gave her more lots more. I licked out her pussy till her whole body shook and then tighten as she squeezed my head between her legs as she climaxed. Her cum poured out of her as I tried to lick up every drop. It was a strange mixture, it tasted like Bill's cum, but also like Jenny's cum. It was thin in consistence like a girls would be, not the thick gooie feel of a man's. What ever it was I liked it I liked it a lot, I wanted more as much as I can get.

When her cum stopped flowing I then attacked her clit with my mouth. I licked and sucked on it trying to driver her to another climax. And she responded with another gut wrenching orgasm that had her cum pouring out of her. My mouth quickly dropped to her hole trying to get every drop of her precious cum. Some had dripped down between her ass cheeks and my tongue followed. As my tongue licked up the crack it brushed passed her anus causing Glenda to squeal as she pushed her ass into my face.