Life's Changes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her hole a few licks then my tongue went straight for her cunt again. My tongue dove into her and licked up every last drop of her cream it could find. I then went for her clit again. Till she grabbed my head and pleaded with me

"Please fuck me put your cock in my hole and fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to feel that long fat hard cock deep inside me. I want to feel what you feel when I fuck you. Please fuck me!" The last was almost a scream.

I knelt between her legs and pushed her legs back till she grabbed them herself. I put the head of my cock to the lips of her pussy. I felt her lips surround the head like a slick velvet glove. God I wanted to shove all my cock in at once to see what it would feel like. But I knew I would hurt her terribly if I did that. And the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. She was always so gentile with me I want it to be the same with her.

I watched as the head of my cock slid into her about an inch. Then I felt it stop as if it hit a wall. I knew it was her hymen and I was going to have to break it to get deeper inside her. I added more pressure which caused Glenda to moan and tense up. I told her

"Relax baby, I'll be as gentile as I can be but you going to have to relax or it will hurt."

I felt Her relax some then the head of my cock slid in and broke her cherry. She squeaked slightly as I pulled back some to ease the pain. I let her relax a moment then eased in a little more. I knew this was going to be a long drawn out process to get her use to me. I just hoped I could last long enough to give her the pleasure she always gave me.

I pushed a little more in till I saw her tense up then I eased back out till just the head was in her. I pushed in what I had taken out then pushed in a inch more. I had about three inches inside her. I started rocking my hips as I moved those three inches in and out of her. Glenda started to moan as she got use to my girth. So I added another inch. Now I had four I inches of very hard cock meat in her tight cunt.

If nothing else this reversal of role taught me how much will power Bill had. How he kept from just shoving all nine inches of his cock into whom ever he fucked was beyond me.

I now had five to six inches of cock going in and out of my sweet Glenda's hot cunt. And it was hot and wet. I never felt anything as hot and wet and silky smooth as her cunt felt on my rock hard cock.

She now had almost all of my cock in her two more inches to go. I was able now to pull back further and really start a fucking action. Not fast yet but I was definitely fucking her. And she was loving it. She was moaning and groaning on each and every thrust I gave her. I'm almost sure she came at least once so far, but I couldn't be sure. One more inch to go and I'd be all in her. I pulled back till I was about half way out and then I pushed in a slow steady push till I pushed every last inch I had into her. Glenda squealed again when our pelvic bones met.

I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth when I bottomed out. And said "God you are so hot and tight how do you do this all the time with out cumming?" Glenda looked up at me and giggled then said

"I bet you thought I had it so easy before. Having something that big is not all it's cracked up to be. It's work trying to satisfy your partner and not cumming to quickly."

"Well my love I have a new respect for you and your will power." I told her

"Thank you my love, but if you don't mind a little less talk and a lot more action. She told me as she slapped my bottom. "I want to see what it's like when you really start fucking me and not all this playing around"

"You little whore I'll show you what it's like to get fucked." I told her as I pulled my entire cock from her except the head then shoved it all back in her in one push. Not too fast but fast enough to drive the air from her lungs.

"Ohhhh god yes. Now if I can get you to do that some more we may have something here." She said with a smile on her lips.

I started an in and out thrusting. Which is not as easy as it looks. After a minute or so I started getting the hang of it. And before I knew it I was giving her everything I had. Glenda was loving it, I could tell by the way she was meeting me thrust for thrust. Her hip would meet me half way.

"Oh god I'm cumming Sher I cumming. God keep fucking me honey. Pound that cock into me lover."

Glenda stopped moving as her orgasm to hold of her. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my cock in a death grip. I found it hard to move one way or the other. When she did cum it squished out from around my cock and soaked my balls. Then I was able to pick up my momentum and started slamming my cock into her. I knew I was close too I felt a pressure in my lower stomach then my balls pulled up close to my body. Then it felt like my dick was going to explode.

"God I cumming Glenda I going to cum deep inside of your pussy."

"Yes yes yes cum for me. Cum deep in me Sher fill me with your hot creamy cum." Glenda told me. I shoved my cock deep inside of her as I pumped load after load of hot cum deep inside her. I came so much I felt it seep out around my cock.

I fell on to Glenda's breast panting for breathe. My cock continue to pulsate injecting more cum into Glenda. Every time my cock would twitch Glenda's body would jump. When I finally was able to breath some what normally I looked down onto Glenda's face. Her eyes were closed but the smile on her lips told me she loved getting fucked and that this wasn't going to be the last time. She must have realized that I was watching her because she open her eyes and said

"That had to be the best sex I ever had. Thank you so much for giving me a pussy to try it with. I may never do it the other way again." I was hoping she was kidding because although I liked fucking her I still wanted to get fucked by my Bill.

"I don't think so sweetheart. First of all I love making love with Bill. I love having Bill inside of me. All the other sex I have is fun, but with out Bill making love to me on a regular basis I don't think life would be worth living. I hope you understand me I loved doing this to you and I want to do it again but if you don't want to be Bill anymore I don't think I could stand it." I felt a little sad that she would even think of never doing it the other way again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean I don't want to make love to you as Bill. This has been so exciting and new that I got carried away with my feelings. Of cause I want to do it the other way, I love watching you while I make love to you. I love the faces you make and the noises you make. The way your pussy wraps around my cock and squeeze it and the blow jobs you give are out of the world. I would be crazy to give all that up. But I would like to do this again. This was wonderful and I never knew felt so good. Even when Ginny does my bottom it doesn't feel this good."

"Of cause we can do this again. I really enjoyed it too." I told her then we kissed. I felt my cock slip out of her then she said

"There's one thing I don't like about you fucking me. I don't like the feel of your cum running down between my ass cheeks." I laugh and said

"You think that's bad. If you stay like this in about a month you'll get our first period. If that's not bad enough before that starts you'll blot up with water and then the cramps will start. Now I would go down there and clean up the mess I made, But there's blood down there from when I tore your hymen and I can't stomach that. It's also why I can't eat meat anymore because of the blood. Next time I will lick you clean when I'm done. Ok?"

"Are you telling me if I stayed this way I would have to go through a menstrual cycle every month?" She asked

"Yes my love. When you said I want to be a girl you became a girl completely. And if you stayed like this all the time you could even get pregnant. And once you did you would have to stay like this till you gave birth." I saw shock on her face and she said

"Oh my god I want to be." I quickly put my hand over her mouth and said

"You have no worries tonight my love because I can't give you a baby. You haven't started to ovulate yet. In about two weeks if you stay a girl the whole time then you will become fertile and you can conceive a child. But as long as you change back to your real self before then your clock will start over again. Lets stay this way for tonight and we can change back in the morning."

"Thank god." Glenda said we then got up to take a shower. After the shower we we're getting our nighties on when Glenda said "I can't wear these panties there too big."

"You'll have to wear mine and I'll have to wear yours since I changed our sizes." I told her. Glenda slipped on a pair of my panties then laughed. I asked her what was so funny she said

"Before you found those files I left on the computer. I tried on a pair of your panties. They were so tight I stretched them all out of shape. I had to through them away. I was so afraid you'd noticed they were missing. And now here I am wearing them and your ok with it."

"Well my love I didn't know they were missing and you now have your own. But you will have to be punished for hiding your miss deed from me. When we get to the mansion I'm going to take you down to the dungeon and try out some of that equipment on you." I heard her murmur but I also saw lust in her eyes, I knew she was going to enjoy our trip to the dungeon. "Do you want to be punished? Does it excite you to know that I'm going to take a paddle to you sweet tender ass and make it red hot?"

"Yes Mistress it does excite me. I want to be paddled by you I want to be at your mercy. Then after your done I want your to take your pleasure with. I want you to fuck me with your hard fat cock in all my holes. I want to be filled with your cum." I took her in my arms and said

"I saw the lust in your eyes the first time we saw the dungeon. I knew you want to be strapped down and spanked and then fucked. Now that I found a reason to take you down there I'll have to find one to take Pam down there. She had the same lust filled eyes."

I took Glenda's hand and pulled her into bed with me. We kissed for a few moments then she cuddled up to me and we fell fast asleep.

The End of Chapter 11

Please don't forget to vote and let me know how you like it.