Life's Gotten... Interesting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

He immediately turned to look at her. How they hadn't crashed while he stared at her with his wide, shocked eyes, she'll probably never understand.

"Ma'am," he said in an arousingly deep voice. "Please, go back to your seat and put your clothes back on, or I will be forced to call the police on you."

"You won't," she confidently stated, and before he could respond, she added, "You want a blowjob, right? "

"Ma'am, just return to your seat," he repeated, his voice almost comically conflicted about what was happening and unsure of what do to. "Damn," he added, as he quickly swerved to avoid driving onto a sidewalk.

"Yeah, damn," Tara stated, as he focused on the road. "Just let me play with your nuts a little and pop them before you end up killing both of us arguing about it."

"Ma'am, I'm married," he insisted, still not looking at her.

"And is your wife here with us? No, she isn't, but I am here, with my hungry mouth and big tits," she replied, as she grabbed her breasts and lifted them a few times to show them off. "C'mon, you think I don't know you were watching what I was doing with Andrew, which left me about as horny as you are right now, since I don't think that's a banana in your pants there?"

"Ma'am, just..."

"How often does she suck your cock?" Tara asked, point blank.

"Never," he replied with pure, monotone bluntness in his voice. Before she could reply, and after staring at the road for a few seconds seemingly thinking about his entire life, he took his right hand off of the steering wheel and took his fully-erect eight-inch cock out of his pants. "Get to work," he said, the bluntness from before still dominating his voice.

It took a couple of seconds for her surprise to wear off. Then, she went into action. She knew exactly what she wanted and he now finally understood what he wanted. There was no reason to hold anything back any longer.

Slowly, yet eagerly, she moved to him and began to caress his body. The cock proudly sticking out of his pants was irresistibly throbbing, but she could spare a few moments to feel up his nice, impressive, defined muscles.

"Another thing she hasn't done for some time," he stated, quite dejected.

"Man, you really need that blowjob," she replied, looking him in the eyes as she did so. "Just make sure we don't crash, and I'll take care of you."

He nodded slightly, though she wasn't even looking at him when he did so.

"Ohh, shit," he moaned, as she closed her lips around his cockhead.

"Mm, mmm," she replied, enjoying the feeling of his thick, rock-hard organ in her soft, wet mouth. "Hmmm, hm mmm," she continued, slowly tasting his cock with her tongue before starting to jerk him off as well.

"Oh, yeah, shit, aahh," he further moaned as he received his first blowjob in years. The pleasure already overwhelming him, he just barely managed to slow down enough to avoid ramming a suddenly-appeared passing car.

She noticed the sudden slowing, of course, but thankfully for him, didn't care to do more than roll her eyes and continue pleasuring him.

She started bobbing her head up and down. At first, she did it slowly, enjoying every inch as much as she could. Then, she sped up, bobbing the head faster and faster, making him feel as if she was fucking him with her mouth the same way she might've with her pussy were she riding him.

"Ahh, this is it, fuck, you're so good," he moaned and groaned as her tightly shut, sucking lips moved up and down the length of his shaft.

Her hand was squeezing the rest of his dick for a while, but now, to allow her mouth full access to his prick, she moved it onto his right knee.

"Oohh, yees," he squirmed as she took his entire dick in, her nose pressing against his pubic hair and the base of his cock. There was no way for her to know this, though she could've suspected it, but this was the very first time he had felt something like this.

While she couldn't know something as specific as this, it was obvious to her that the blowjobs he had gotten so far in his life were far from enthusiastic. Even discounting what he said to her at the beginning, it was clear simply from the way he was acting.

He wasn't going to last for much longer, that much was completely clear.

Time to up the ante, then. Repositioning herself, she moved as far to the right as she could, to allow her left hand to comfortably join in on the fun. Moving her right hand onto his other leg, she cupped his balls in the left one, massaging them while her other hand caressed his left thigh.

"You sure know how to treat a man," he said, using all of his focus and concentration to avoid his voice breaking.

"What can I say, I know exactly what guys want," she replied after taking her mouth off of his cock, to give him some time to push his impending orgasm back at least a little more than anything else.

She chuckled as she looked at him. Her remark, the double meaning of which he was sure to never realize, was only a part of the reason for that. Right now, it was blindingly obvious what he wanted, and it would be so even to a person that had never pleasured a man. Right now, he wanted to squeeze her tits, to feel the soft flesh on his hands, to play with them. He wanted it so bad, his eyes were gluing themselves onto them after passing every obstacle on the road.

Unfortunately, if they were to survive, he needed both hands permanently on the wheel and for his eyes to return to scanning the road every other second.

Well, the time for him to recover was over.

Taking him back with as much passion as she was pleasuring him just seconds ago, she took his penis deep into her throat. Then, she took it out. Then, back in. Then, back out, then back in, and so on, her tongue swirling around it every moment that it had enough room to do so.

He gasped with pleasure as she increased her speed, her mouth and tongue expertly pleasuring him.

She gained about thirty extra seconds of sucking with that interruption from before. He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ahh, cumming, I'm cumming!" he bellowed, and suddenly, in what was sure to be a move he hadn't thought about, grabbed her head and pushed it lower against his cock, forcing her to take in most of it. "Take it, take it all you cheap little hoe!" he growled, too overwhelmed with pleasure to think about whether she could even do that.

Thankfully for him, she not only could but also happily did it for him. She took it all indeed, and when she was done and took her head off of his cock, he felt like she had taken even more.

"Aaahh, yee-shit!" he screamed in sudden realization when he looked at the road. "Shit, we're at the next stop in a minute, quick, get back to your seat."

She just blankly stared at him for a couple of moments before chuckling and doing as he demanded. Any prospect of a massively awkward, long way home as she was driven by the guy she had just blown dissipated just like an unremembered dream when, at this new stop, almost a dozen people had boarded the bus, just after she had put all of her clothes back onto her.

This wasn't even the middle of her journey home, she had a good four stops in front of her before she could finally get off the bus, but the continuous presence of multiple other people on the bus ended any thoughts of further exhibitionist, oral fun on the bus just like a full stop finishes a sentence.

*

When she had finally reached her destination, it was as if her little adventure on the bus hadn't happened at all. After stepping off the bus, she looked one last time at the driver, and he glanced back at her just before leaving the stop, but that was it.

All of it was just memories now. Sweet memories for sure, but still just memories. However, her sexual cravings, her insatiable oral fixation, were still there, still as unfulfilled as always, still as eager to welcome a cock in her mouth and cum down her throat.

She was genuinely thankful to whatever deity or greater power watching over her when the taxi driver that had come to pick her up turned out to be female. She got quite lucky on the bus with them somehow not crashing despite how little attention he was paying to the road because of what she was doing to his cock, and was very much aware of the fact that she had no guarantees that she and whatever male taxi driver she could've gotten would be as lucky as well.

Somewhat scarily, she realized that as much as she might've wanted, with how turned on and insatiable she felt now after what had happened on the bus, she probably wouldn't have been able to stop herself from getting her mouth around the cock of a male driver, had she gotten one now.

In what was a true testament to her horniness at the moment, for a good chunk of her ride home, she found herself wondering whether the driver, whose name she pretty soon found out was Lisa, also didn't happen to have a surprise sausage between her legs just like Tara had. Looking at her body, her proportions and build, she actually wouldn't be surprised. Not that Lisa was musclebound or anything, she was quite far from it, but Tara could tell that with her proportions, shoulder width, limb length, and so on, she had the potential to be pretty strong for a woman if she wanted.

Whether she wanted that, Tara didn't find out, because by the time she started considering whether to ask Lisa such a personal question or not, the taxi had stopped exactly where she had wanted it to stop. Now, they were barely a half-minute walk away from Tara's house.

"Thanks for the ride," was all the trans girl said as she got out of the car after paying for the ride.

"No problem, call us anytime you'd need," Lisa replied, before leaving.

Tara watched the car for a few moments as it sped away, sighed, and walked into her house.

Well, it wasn't really hers, of course, a young middle-class woman isn't just going to buy a house in today's world, but still. She grew up there, and although it technically still belonged to her parents, they were already preparing for her to become the owner. She had been living here by herself for close to two years by now after her parents mostly relocated to her paternal grandfather's house, which her father stood to inherit, to take care of her grandparents. Besides, she would eventually inherit it anyway, so they all just agreed to speed it up by making her the legal owner already.

So, that was her living situation. Living by herself, in a house she was the owner of in all aspects instead of the legal one, with that sure to soon change as well.

Pretty good.

Laying on the king-sized bed which her parents had left in there for her, she took a sweet, after-road nap.

Waking up, she checked the time and realized, quite content with herself, that she had slept for almost five hours. It was already past 3 PM.

Good. Very good. It wasn't like she planned to sleep much at all tonight, anyway. Time to get ready for those nighttime festivities already.

Throwing the clothes she wore on the bus onto the pile of dirty laundry waiting to be washed, she made her way to one of her closets. Just as she had changed in the last couple of years, so has the house. Where previously were clothes meant for a guy who didn't want to show much for he didn't have anything to show, were now piles upon piles of revealing, tight clothes for a dirty young slut who liked showing off and having fun.

After a quick inspection of the closet, she took out a top nearly identical to the one that was now laying on top of another laundry (a very good number of her clothes were just tops like this), some underwear obviously, and, most importantly, a pair of very tight jeans that perfectly showed off her rich booty instead of another skirt. Where she was going tonight, she was sure every guy will be too drunk and horny to care about her little warrior getting excited enough to be visible.

For the final touch, after finishing her make-up, she put on a pair of some of the biggest hoop earrings she had, to perfect that "insatiable hoe" look she went for today, it was a fair couple of hours before she and her friends will go into the nightclub they were going into tonight, but given how they were and how their previous nights out went, she was perfectly confident that they will call her much sooner than that to start some fun even before they'll go into the club.

And before even that happened.. she could try having some more fun, of the type that she had on the bus. Purely just to get her into the mood for the night, of course. And she just so happened to know exactly where to go for some of that fun.

As she left the house, she licked her lips in erotic anticipation.

"Hi, you have any pills for a headache?" she said, standing in front of Lance's house, nervously shifting from foot to foot. "I'm in front of your house, I feel like something's coming onto me, I don't feel like going to the pharmacy for it."

"Yeah, I see you, no problem," Lance replied, friendly and happy and eager to help as always. "You wanna come in?" he finally asked what she knew he wanted to ask.

"Of course," she replied, and he didn't need to hear more.

The sound of his footsteps as he rushed through his house towards the door made her snicker a bit. It was cute how much he cared and how willing to help he was.

Most likely just because of her curves and face, but still. It wasn't like she wanted much more than his cock right now either, anyway.

"Hi!" he loudly greeted her when he almost fell out of the door, before immediately heading for the gate. "Wow, you really look... great today," he said, as he let her in.

"Thanks, I'm gonna have fun tonight," she truthfully replied.

"Is that why you need to deal with that headache," he inquired as he led her into the house.

"That, plus it just hurts and is annoying," she replied when they entered.

"Alright, gotcha," he said and went into the living room, leaving her awkwardly standing in the entryway. "Follow me!" he hurriedly added, inviting her into the house proper.

"Need anything else?" he asked as he threw the pack of tablets in her direction.

"Well," she said after successfully catching them, not bothering to even look at the label, and froze.

She wasn't sure what to do now. Before, she thought that she had a pretty clear plan, and now she realized how vague it was. She wanted to get into his house, to get to be alone in a room with him, so that she could suck him off and swallow his cum. That she wanted to do just as much as before, if not even more. Her heart was pounding with anticipation as she realized that she was just a couple of steps away from getting to do what she wanted for some time now...

Only for her to realize that she had no idea what those couple of steps that remained for her to do were. Sure, she probably could just tell him to take his cock out because she was about to give him a blowjob, but that would be too awkward for her. Lance wasn't a random dude she had just met, after all.

Oh well. Seems like it's time for her to just wing it.

"I was curious, how's the ownership transfer of this house going on?" she finally said, blurted out really, before sitting on the couch closest to her. "We're kinda in a similar position with that, so I was curious."

"Slower than I'd like, frankly," he replied, seating himself on the chair right next to the couch she was on. "Seems like it's not going to be mine for about the next five years, at least. Not at all like you have it."

"That's a bummer," she stated, honestly.

"Not really," he confidently replied, as if he knew more than she did. "If something happens with the house, they'll have a much bigger reason to help fix it instead of doing some ´It's your responsibility now, young man!´ routine. You don't really have that luxury anymore..."

"I guess so," she replied with amusement.

Their conversation continued for a while, moving into their daily lives and specifically what they did today, which she heavily censored, but it was clear that neither of them was really in it. The only thing she could think about was what to say to him to get him to have sex with her as soon and with as little awkwardness as possible, while she had no real idea what he was thinking about. The only silver lining here was that he very much didn't seem annoyed by her presence. Quite the opposite.

Still, when it was that he got off of his seat and rather awkwardly sat next to her, instead of her doing something like that in all of her sexual insatiableness, that surprised her.

"Tara," he spoke, quietly, "I know that you aren't just to talk or anything. Your head doesn't hurt either."

"Well, I mean..." she reflexively retorted, before he cut her off.

"Tara," he said, in the same tone as before, as he bent towards her, "I know that you're trans," he added, looking into her eyes as they widened in shock. Before she even reacted in any other way, he brought one of his hands onto her breasts and the other on her crotch. "I mean, it's pretty obvious right now," he joked, as he squeezed the outline of her erect dick.

"I, ah, I'm, yeah..." she blabbered, genuinely flabbergasted that he was the one taking the initiative and doing what she wanted to do like this. Her blabbering was soon ended with a pleased yelp as he squeezed her right breast, before french kissing her.

"Now," he said, after finally breaking off the kiss and taking his tongue out of her mouth, "if you want me to stop at any point, just say so," he assured her and started undoing her jeans.

In a few seconds, her jeans and underwear were gone and her fully erect cock was proudly standing in the air.

"Damn," he said, in what seemed to be something of a genuine shock with quite a hint of respectful acknowledgment. "That's even bigger than mine," he said, before hopping off of the couch and kneeling in front of her. "Still, despite the size difference, you can just do to me what I'll do to you."

Her heart already skipping beats, she'd swear it actually stopped for a moment as his face started moving towards her blood-filled organ.

And then, he took her into his mouth.

"Oooh, daamn!" the trans girl moaned in pleasure as her cute neighbor sucked her cock.

There was no doubt that he had absolutely never sucked a cock before, but he had one, and that fact was already becoming apparent with how good his first go at going so was going. As his tongue swirled around her cockhead, interrupted by regular bouts of him just sucking it, she found herself enjoying his fellatio enough to do nothing else except moan in pleasure after grabbing him by his short, brown hair.

"Oh God, Lance, yes, suck me!" she moaned, pleadingly.

"You like this?" he asked with a mischievous smile on his face, before going back to sucking her cock, already knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah!" she confirmed. "Finally I get something as well, instead of just giving!"

He smiled, looking up at her as he bobbed his head. He couldn't believe his luck. He had been waiting for his chance for months, and now, there they were, with her squirming in the pleasure he gave her. He was mesmerized by her beauty, especially by how beautiful she looked now with her body and face contorting from the pleasure she felt.

"Oh God," she moaned, feeling his breath on her inner thighs as he went back to circling his tongue around her genitals.

Feeling her arousal quickly building up and the inevitable orgasm approaching, she quickly repositioned herself into the most comfortable position she could on the couch, closing her eyes to fully enjoy his pleasuring of her with his tongue and mouth.

Perhaps taking this as both a signal of what was coming and a challenge to show her what he got, he took her cock out of his mouth. Before she could react in either surprise or shock at what he had just done, she found herself shrugging as his tongue was now toying with her balls while his right hand was jerking her off.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers