Life's Gotten... Interesting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking finally! One more second and I would've started without you, and then you'd be angry that I did that!" the blonde said, sounding quite annoyed at the hypothetical scenario she was describing, as one of the biggest pieces of man-meat Tara had ever seen hung in the air right in front of her face.

"Well, they're here, so you can start. I might bust by myself if you don't," the man whose cock all of them were looking at right now sarcastically added. "I also don't like waiting," he said, the timing quite fitting as his two friends now moved next to him, their backs right against a solid wall.

"Oh man, this is awesome," Mia's temporary boyfriend said, as he comfortably leaned against the wall as the sexy Latina undid his pants. "Just like in that, you know, Blue Lagoon or whatever that sex club was called."

"Bro," this Lance replied incredulously, stifling a chuckle as he did so right as Tara freed his cock. "In Blue Leaf Club I had some old housewife that had like fifty percent chance of being older than all three of us combined, and you two were just a bit luckier. They just wanted to relive their long-lost decades, their forgotten best years. Those cuties here are leagues above that, they live their best years right now."

Tara, slowly stroking his large cock, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath her fingertips, smiled as their gazes met when she looked up while he looked down right as he had said that. When that happened, the reality of the situation hit her in full force.

Once again, her mind fully took in her present and contrasted it with her past. For so long, she would've never imagined that she'd ever be on her knees, sucking cocks, with her big tits out to get those cocks hard in the first place... and yet, here she was, stroking a cock that had gotten hard by looking at her sexy, curvy, feminine body as she prepared to suck it until its owner came into her mouth and she swallowed the tasty, salty treat he gave her.

Oh, yeah, its owner. Had they met when she was still a guy, he would've bullied her. She had no doubts about that. A tall, good-looking guy going to town to find women to have sex with probably every other night and an ugly loser that could never even think to imagine possibly starting to do so? Yeah, there was only one way their hypothetical interactions would've gone, and it wouldn't have been to her past self's liking.

"Oh, damn," the man she was thinking of in a surprisingly un-erotic context, given the circumstances, while holding his cock suddenly said, drawing her attention. "Seems like I'm outdone there," he said, theatrically moving his head around to look at his two friends.

To his left, Tara could see Ava working her oral magic on a cock that not only belonged to one of the tallest guys Tara had seen in a few weeks, but was perfectly proportional to his size, if not even a bit disproportional in a way that no man trying to compete with that guy would want.

Meanwhile, to his right and Tara's left, Mia was hungrily sucking and slurping on something that couldn't be described in any other way than as an archetypal Big Black Cock.

Clearly, Lance couldn't beat his friends when it came to the lengths of their most precious tools. As his one stiffened and grew to its full size in her hand, however, she noticed that in girth he was leading them.

"Hope I'll still get what they are getting, even if we'll start a bit later," he said with a wink.

Instead of a verbal reply, she just winked back at him, and, not willing to starve her greedy mouth anymore, she took his cock in.

Starting with a few exploratory sucks, she tested him, waiting to see how he'll react and move before planting gentle kisses along the length of his thick shaft, satisfied with his pleased moans and horny grunts. Though, frankly, she would've done that even had he reacted differently, he really tasted good and she was now savoring the sweet taste of him, not to mention that she would never accept being outdone by her friends in something like this.

"You're a nasty little tease, aren't you?" he asked, his breathing growing faster as she moved her lips to the tip of his penis.

"You mad?" she quipped back. She was sure that he hadn't heard that since she herself had barely heard him before, but she didn't care.

She opened her mouth and took him inside, exploring the hard contours of his member with her tongue. Her tongue swirled around the head of his penis, feeling the pleasure radiating from him as he moaned in delight.

"Oh yeah," he breathed out, prompting her to mentally note with amusement that this was probably the most common phrase she heard from men nowadays.

He was also about to say that a few times more very soon.

Taking her hand off of his meat, she quickened the pace of her head-bobbing. As he moaned and grunted more and more, as if trying to match her movements, she moved her head up and down his shaft, her hands kneading his testicles as she went.

Then, she stopped for a while, letting her tongue once again taste and explore his member while her fingers ceaselessly continued toying with his nuts. Then, she gave him a couple of nice, pleasurable sucks, then a couple of bonus sucks because she felt like he deserved them for being such a good boy so far, and then she went back to bobbing her head on the entire length of his girthy prick.

"Oh yeah, yeah, Taraa, that's so good," he moaned, fulfilling her prediction that he'll be saying those words again. "Oh yeah!" he added as if knowing what she was thinking and doing so purposefully.

Then, she stopped once again, and this time, not even her fingers continued. It wasn't because of anything she planned this time. Rather, it was about what her friends were doing.

"Oh shiiit, aahh, yeaah, fuck, fuck, fuuuck!" Ava screamed in brain-melting pleasure as the man whose giant prick she had been sucking for some time was now impaling her petite body on it, holding her up by her tiny waist as she held onto his wide shoulders. "Fuuck, this is so good!" she screamed again, "This guy is so hot, his cock is so, fuck, if he wanted to use me, he can fucking, this guy can fucking take me home and use me as a fucking living onahole just for his pleasure, I wouldn't protest at all oh fuck!!"

Starring in the direction of her friend, Tara's mind short-circuited when she saw a random, middle-aged woman pass by them and leave the toilets, likewise staring at Ava and the man the entire time while she walked out. She almost forgot that they were in a public place. Quite a realization considering that she was kneeling there, with Lance's cock still in her mouth.

Thankfully, it didn't seem like the woman, or anyone else, was about to complain. From what she could deduce not just from the expression of the middle-aged woman that left the toilets, but also from that of the young woman that had just entered the toilets and starred at all of them until she passed them by, if they had any problem with what was going on here, it was that they weren't the ones getting to play and be played with by those big cocks.

On the other side, a quite similar scene was happening. Which was quite shocking, considering that Mia was nowhere near as loud as Ava was. And yet, here she was...

"Oh yeah, fuck, fuck yeah!!" the shy Latina screamed, her usually-quiet voice sounding almost unnatural at such a loud volume. "Oh yeah, this is so good, so good, fuck this is so good!" she continued screaming, bent forward to allow her man to pound her pussy with his large cock as she supported herself on her elbows.

"Sorry," Tara said, genuinely apologetical, if only a little, when she saw that Lance was also looking at them. "I only do it orally like this," she wasn't sure whether the slight pang of something like guilt at the fact that she was keeping it a secret for why she preferred this orally so much was justified, but, in the end, it was what it was and a secret was what that would remain.

"And I prefer it orally on hookups like this. We fit together pretty well then," he immediately replied. "Just continue doing it orally, because seeing all of this and with it so close to your beautiful face, I'm going to cum very soon."

She did as he requested. Just seconds after he had asked for it, he was once again moaning and grunting as she bobbed her head on his cock, then played with it with her tongue, then bobbed her head again while playing with his balls, then sucked, then used her tongue, then sucked and then sucked some more.

He wasn't lying. He really was close to cumming. Feeling him growing closer to climax, she increased the speed of her movements, her mouth working in perfect harmony with her hands.

He didn't even announce it when he came, not even giving her one more of those, "Oh yeah!"s she liked so much. Instead of anything intelligible, he just let out a loud, primal cry of pleasure as he reached his climax, his body trembling with pleasure beneath her oral touch.

Feeling his warm seed spilling into her mouth, she, as she had already done a couple of times today, smiled to herself. She savored the flavor as she licked him clean, her movements slow and gentle.

When she was done gulping down all of his tasty treats, she looked up at him and smiled. His face was flushed and sweaty, his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Oh God," he breathed out.

She could accept that.

He would've probably said something more, but now was the time for their friends to orgasm.

Almost like they were characters in some porn movie, all four of them climaxed at almost the same time. The tall guy announced his incoming orgasm with three loud grunts as he powerfully and feverishly slapped Ava's bubble butt several times in quick succession. In contrast, his friend just squeezed Mia's large asscheeks as hard as possible, making her scream loudly just as both of the guys saw their bodies stiffen up and, with just seconds of difference between them, both of them filled the womb of the woman they were fucking with their seed, pushing Tara's two friends to their own, nearly-simultaneous orgasms.

After this massive, literal climax to end their orgy session, their return back to Earth from heaven was almost comical. Quickly, they got out of the women's toilets and returned to the main area of the nightclub. Specifically, back by the bar.

Once again, they ordered multiple shots of something pretty strong, though this time not the single strongest drink they offered, for each of them. This time, they enjoyed the alcohol without having to hurry to gulp it all down.

For the rest of the night, they just had fun in the club like the dozens of other young people that were there. When it turned out that Lance, Marco, and Pete, as Tara questionably lately learned, were his two friends' names, had a deal with other friends of theirs to come drive them home in their own cars, with there being enough of them for one of their friends to drive Mia's car and get them to their homes without them needing to call Uber or find anyone else to drop them home, all questions of whether they'd try to find someone else to help them were made meaningless.

Before they left, they exchanged contact info. Tara liked how this Lance tasted as well, she definitely wanted to taste him again in the not-so-distant future, he clearly wanted to be sucked off by her again very soon, and the others seemed similarly enthusiastic about keeping in touch and possibly meeting again soon to do all of this again.

When she finally came home and laid herself on her bed to sleep, feeling the alcohol still flowing in her body, Tara thought about everything that had happened to her today, and couldn't help laughing loudly at how incredible it was. How incredible it still seemed.

Even though this had been her life for some time now, she still couldn't believe that there were people who actually lived like this, with so much fun, excitement, and sex daily, despite her now being one of the people who lived this type of life.

Incredible. Just incredible.

Well, whatever.

She was sure tomorrow would be even better.