Life's Not Like a Fairy Tale, Is It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her what her name was and she just smiled and moved down and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking me back to life. Once I was hard, she got on her hands and knees and said, "Come on, Mickey, fuck me like the bitch I am. I'm your bitch now, fuck me like you own me." Hell, my cock was hard and I had already cheated so I moved behind her and plowed into that now a little slicker but still tight little pussy of hers. It was like someone poured silicone lube on a rubber glove and was giving me a handjob. Except her pussy was squeezing me like Kelly's pussy used to do when we were first together. That stopped once Erin was born and I wondered if it was due to her having her tubes tied. Right then, I didn't care as I was fucking this little doll with everything I had.

She was cumming over and over and her juices were leaking down both thighs and onto the bedding. I had another mind-blowing orgasm and fell over onto the bed. She turned around and kissed my cock clean, then kissed her way up to my mouth and laid on top of me, looking me face to face. I know I was trembling and had enjoyed it immensely, still the pangs of guilt were gnawing at me. When I was finally able to speak, I said, "You are crazy. Do you know what my wife will do to me if she finds out I've cheated on her? I know I'd never be able to cheat again because she'll probably castrate me. By the way, you still haven't told me your name. What is it?"

She was laying half on me, her head on my shoulder and her fingers playing with my nipple and she said, "My name is Izzy. My husband is being transferred out here from Seattle and I came early to find us a house. I was looking in the phone book and happened to see your name and couldn't believe it. I did a web search and found that you owned G.O.'s Automation and when I saw a G.O's truck outside Clancy's, I just had to stop to see if you were there.

I looked at her and asked, "And just how do you know me?"

Izzy got this impish grin that in a way reminded me of Kelly but I put that out of my mind. She kissed me and said, "You'll figure it out, I'm sure. For now, just enjoy the sex. I know I sure am going to enjoy you."

She pulled me up and we got in the shower. She dropped to her knees and got me hard, then I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and we fucked until we both had great orgasms, plus my legs were giving out.

As I dressed, I looked at her and said, "Izzy, this was a one-time thing. I'm not going to chance Kelly finding out."

Izzy smiled and said, "Wanna bet?" I quickly got out of there and called a uber to take me to pick up my truck. Thankfully Kelly was out somewhere and I was able to change clothes and started mowing the lawn and had taken steaks out for our dinner.

Kelly had texted me that she would be home by 6:00 so I had everything ready for her to walk in at 6:15, which proved to be spot on. Her steak was medium rare, her Cab-Rose was chilled to just the right temperature, the salad was chilled and her Roquefort dressing set on the side with hot garlic bread, and it was already on the glass table on the patio by our pool. I let her know dinner was out here and she gave me a sizzling hot kiss as we sat down to dinner.

Kelly didn't say much at first, she was just enjoying the food, everything was exactly as she liked it. I was smiling that I had given her this much pleasure, even if we hadn't had sex in, what, over two weeks now or was it three? Then Kelly stopped eating and took a couple of slow enjoyable sips from her wine glass and motioned for me to refill it, which I gladly did.

Kelly looked at me as I was taking a sip of my Schofferhofer grapefruit beer when she smiled and said, "Very nice dinner, Mickey. Tell me, what is it? Looking to get lucky with me or are you having an affair?"

Yes, my beer went flying. Feigning innocence, I shook my head, "Of course I'm hoping to get to play with you? How could you even think I play around on you? I'm not the one that keeps saying no. I was just hoping you might like some special treatment." I stood up and grabbed the dirty dishes and took them into the kitchen. I did the dishes and Kelly was up in her office. After the news, I got ready for bed and climbed in, laying there, reliving the day's events.

Sometime later, Kelly came in and went into our bathroom. She undressed and put on her flannel pajamas, definitely not anything to play in, and headed into bed with me only she stayed on her side of the bed, facing away from me. It's funny but with the way she was avoiding sex, if I hadn't been so guilty about my fucking Izzy, I would hire an investigator to follow Kelly. Then I reasoned, 'that was only a one-time thing with her. I'll never allow it to happen again. Maybe I might hire an investigator to check up on Kelly.' So the next day at work, I called the same number again only his rates were a little higher but he did say he'd give me a return customer discount.

I had to set up a temporary replacement for Jerry since he was going to be gone all week. I was pretty sure George would do it for me because he used to be the foreman but had asked to be set back about a year ago because he didn't like the stress. I told him I'd help him and this was only for one week plus I'd also offer him an additional week's vacation time. George is one of our original workers and has been rock steady so giving him a bonus weeks' vacation is the least I could do for stepping up into the position he dreads. George hugged me and said, "Mick, I mean Boss, you're on in a million. Thank you. You didn't have to. . ."

George was cut off by my cell phone ringing so he walked away with another worker to answer his question. I hadn't looked at who the caller was but quickly recognized the voice, "Hello Mickey. Are you ready for lunch? I'm having something very special prepared for us as we speak. I'm in the parking lot, waiting for you. Please don't keep me waiting," Izzy said so sexily I wasn't thinking clearly.

I took a deep breath and pushed it out, I then told myself as much fun as she was, getting divorced from Kelly wasn't worth it. I swallowed then said, "Izzy, I'm not going to meet you for lunch and I'm never going to meet you again for sex. Am I making myself perfectly clear?"

I thought I heard a sniffle then she said, "Mickey, I know you enjoyed yourself, didn't you?"

I can't lie, Izzy, you, my sweet thing, are fantastic, utterly amazing." I said, smiling at the remembrance.

She said, "Do you know that I have never experienced an orgasm nearly as good with anybody else as I did with you that afternoon, Mickey? I find myself wanting, needing more of you."

"I'm sorry, Izzy, I just can't," I said. There was too much silence and I asked, "Izzy, are you there?

It almost sounded like she had been crying as she said, "Mickey, I hadn't wanted to do it this way but you are forcing my hand. You will keep seeing me and we will keep having sex, I think that it will actually benefit both of us."

Shaking my head, I said, "And just what are you going to do if I don't agree to this?"

Izzy said meekly, "My hotel room had four video cameras connected to the cloud for security, only that night I had changed the code so I'm the only one that can assess that file. I also have it stored in two secure places plus on a couple of thumb drives. I sure wouldn't want your wife to get a copy of it accidentally emailed to her or maybe find this thumb drive in her purse.

"Izzy you wouldn't!" I said loud enough to get the attention of several of those around us so I said I had to go to my office and get back to work.

I could almost feel her controlling smile coming through the phone as she said, "Mickey, you're going to tell your staff that you're going to lunch to meet a prospective business partner and are not sure how long you will be. Turn your computer off and turn off the tracking abilities on your cell phone. You've got ten minutes to get it done and be in my front seat. "GO!"

Fear drove me. I mean part of it was fear of getting caught but part of it was fear of being late because I wanted to slip my cock deep in that tight little pussy of Issy's. I loved the way her pussy squeezed me when she orgasmed. She was so much like Kelly was when we were first married. Damn, I hadn't realized how much I missed that feeling until I got to play with Izzy.

When I got to her car, in under nine minutes if you must know, I was greeted by Izzy wearing a black velvet bra with black mesh going down to a pair of black velvet high-cut shorts. She quickly drove to the underground parking at the Hilton then as soon as we got into the elevator to the 18th floor, Izzy had her hands in my pants and my hand was in her shorts.

Once in the room, my hands were flying to get my clothes off. Izzy looked over at me, smirked, saying, "Just a one-time thing, huh? You sure seem ready for more to me."

I turned and leaped at her, we both landed in the bed, rolling, kissing, and laughing and I told her, "Yes, you're just a one-time thing, well, no more than once an hour, OK?" Izzy mock slugged my chest then squeezed my cock before going down on me and making sure jr. was nice and hard before she climbed on.

She came three times and I had cum once when there was a knock at the door and the voice said, 'Room Service'. I was trying to find my pants when Izzy said, "Come in."

In the blink of an eye, this beautiful young blond pushing our lunch cart walks in. Izzy is totally naked and I'm crossing my hands over jr. holding part of the sheet. The blond looks at us and asked Izzy, "Are you having a problem here or just some fun?"

Izzy smiled and said, "No trouble, just a whole lot of fun. It's too bad you're working and can't join us."

I was thinking, 'Oh, shit. Izzy is going to get us kicked out of here. We're dead meat. They'll call the cops and our names will be in the paper. Kelly and everyone in town will find out about my affair.' Then as if to cement my fears, the young attendant walks over and picks up the telephone, covering the mouthpiece so I can't make out what she's saying. She hangs up the phone, looks at Izzy, then at me then smiles and begins unbuttoning her skirt, then blouse. Licking her lips, Izzy saunters over to me and pushes me back onto the bed, and starts sucking my dick. I'm watching this blond who has a nice build, not overly busty, just nice, firm tits with puffy nipples and a washboard stomach heading towards us but she's mostly eyeing Izzy.

She dove her head between Izzy's legs which made Izzy go all the way down on me, her lips on my bare pubic area. What can I say, I decided to shave down there. I used to do it for Kelly once in a while. I was way down her throat for a long time before she pulled back, a long trail of spittle between us, followed by a large release of phlegm. Just then the other gal moved in between us and asked, "May I have a taste?"

I asked, "Ok by me but you'll have to ask her. By the way, what's your name?"

"The name's Patti or Patrice but I prefer Patti. Your wife already told me she wants me to seduce you so mister, relax and enjoy the ride. Not many men have a wife as sexy and generous as her," she managed to say before taking nearly all of me down her throat, and within three of four pumps, she was all the way down, sucking slowly from the base, all the way up to the tip as her fingers teased my balls. I told the girls I was going to cum and Izzy moved up next to me and began deep kissing me as she tweaked my nipples and had moved my hand between her thighs to her wet little pussy.

I told them I was nearly about to cum when Izzy bounced up and straddled my face, giving me the most delicious nectar I'd tasted since our last meeting actually. Then Patti quit sucking and mounted me too, pressing her titties into Izzy's and the two girls rubbing the other's clits as they French kissed. I couldn't really see what was going on with those two but occasionally I'd catch a glimpse of them in the dresser mirror and between that and the overload of sensations, my orgasm just kept building, and building, and building until I exploded into what must have been a dozen or more jerking, thrashing aftershocks that made the girls ask if I was having a heart attack.

I was finally able to catch my breath and with a big smile, I said to them, "My sweet, sweet, young women, on the day I have to die, that's exactly how I want to go. Two of the sexiest girls in the world, riding me to my last final exit. Now that's a perfect ending I'd say."

The two of them attacked me, kissing me all over while tickling me at the same time. We stopped to share the Beef Wellington, Mashed Yukon Gold potatoes with Morrell mushrooms, Asparagus in Hollandaise sauce with Caviar, Twisted knots with fresh butter. Dessert was two bowls of White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate Mousse which ended being eaten more off of body parts than from spoons.

On our next week, Izzy picked me up and drove me to her new home. It was gorgeous. It was set back nearly in the middle of 35 acres of hay fields and orchards. The house was a very large ranch with two large barns, a pool, and two pool houses. Yes, I was very impressed. I looked at her as she led me through the house and asked, "Izzy, just what does your husband do for a living?"

"Oh, I'm not really sure, Mickey. I know he travels a lot and he's in and out at all hours of the day and night. I've heard him talking in so many different languages, at times it's like I don't really know the man I married and he won't talk about it. He does spoil me rotten and we have nearly have unlimited funds. I know he's looking to put some of his money into a business somewhere so it can look legal. He just needs to hide it for a few years, say like a loan to a reputable company. Call it an improvement investment," she said.

I looked at her and said, "Izzy, are you his frontman, and was all our fun and games just a way to get me to let him buy into the company?" I stood there; my heart is nearly torn in two, though Izzy didn't look much better.

Izzy threw her arms around my neck, hugging me half to death and through burbling tears said, "No, no, no, no. . . Honest, I didn't know that he was interested in your business until last night when he called and told me you were one of the top three on his list. And that he thought since Carl usually agreed to anything you said, you could get him to let him buy Carl out. I had already met you and had to fulfill my fantasy. Don't you understand, I just had to do it!"

"What fantasy?" I asked her. Izzy just shook her head and walked towards the front door. She held it open and glared at me. I got to her and stopped and asked, "Izzy, Sweetheart. What did I say or do to get you so upset?"

"It will come to you someday, I'm sure of it!" she said as she shut the door hard. Not quite a slam but close.

The next Tuesday, Izzy called my cell and asked, "Mickey, I'm sorry I got upset. Please let me make it up to you. Will you come over for lunch? I picked up a couple of double meat corned beef sandwiches from Clancy's for us just a minute ago and they're keeping warm for you. Please tell me you'll be quick? Dessert will be guaranteed to be delicious."

I knew what Izzy meant by dessert and jr. popped his head up in anticipation so I let my secretary I had a luncheon date and held my coat in front of my waist as I quickly made my way out to my truck and headed out to Izzy's new house.

I rang the bell and Izzy threw open the door and stood there, wearing a silk kimono untied so I got the full view from her neck down to her pussy and a hint of her nipples. I thought jr. was going to bust my zipper. Izzy gave me a smoldering hot, deep kiss as she grabbed my crotch then smiling said, "That's for after lunch. Let's not keep Clancy's sandwiches waiting. I don't know about you but I haven't eaten since last night and I'm starving."

I followed her into the kitchen where she pulled the sandwiches out of the toaster oven along with some chips and set them on plates and grabbed a couple of bottles of stout out of the refrigerator. I guess she was starving as she wolfed down that sandwich faster than I could though she didn't tough her chips or the top half of her bun.

I smiled at her as I took my last swig of that golden nectar from the bottle and said, "You weren't kidding when you said you were starving, but I noticed you didn't eat any chips or most of your bun, why?"

Izzy smiled and said, "I didn't want to be too full for dessert, silly." With that she got up, moved to me, and pulled me up, kissing me as she unfastened my belt and my hands went inside of her kimono. As soon as she had my pants on the floor, she was on her knees sucking me and I really didn't need her to get me any harder than I already was.

I kicked off my shoes and pants, pulled her up and we headed to her bedroom, undoing the rest of my clothing along the way. Izzy pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top, easing herself down on my steel-like shaft into her deliciously tight, wet little honeypot. As she eased herself down, she smiled and said, "Mickey, your cock is really spoiling me. John is going to have one hell of a time satisfying me once he gets here. You know I'm going to have to see you on a regular basis to keep me satisfied, don't you?"

At that moment, I wasn't about to spoil it by bringing up Kelly and I just kept thrusting up to meet her rocking and as Izzy kept orgasming, I was building to a magnificent orgasm and held her hips tight as I blasted off several nice blasts deep into her tightness as her pussy squeezed around my cock as if demanding every last drop be left inside of her. Izzy fell forward onto my chest and we lovingly kissed and she lay there, her head on my chest and we were still connected. It felt so good, I could actually feel her heartbeat through my cock.

Izzy cocked her head up and asked, "What's wrong, Mickey? I thought you'd be happy with what we just did? You don't look very happy right now."

I leaned down and kissed her nose. Izzy rolled off and next to me, her head on my shoulder. I said, "Izzy, as much as I'd love for us to continue, I really, really can't keep doing this. My guilt is killing me and so will Kelly if she ever finds out. Please don't take this the wrong way but we really have to end this."

Izzy screamed, "NO!" and jumped out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I got dressed and was waiting for her in the kitchen when she eventually came out dressed in yoga pants and a work-out bra. She had been crying and her eyes were all puffy and red. Throwing her arms around my neck, she looked up and said, "You really meant it, you love your wife that much that you'd give me up for her. Mickey, she's a lucky woman. I know John cheats on me and I'm pretty sure he knows that I play with others from time to time but honestly with you, it's something more. Mickey, I love you and if you ever want to continue or find yourself alone, you can always get ahold of me." She walked me to the door and I went back to work. I did a lot of thinking the rest of that day.

The next two weeks went by very smoothly as I was getting the whole Izzy thing out of my mind and putting more effort into actually setting up the business with a proper business manager so that Kelly and I could take some time off. I was bringing home travel brochures so Kelly and I could go over them and decide where to go and kick up our heels. I mean we were almost 50 but still in very good shape. I also was hoping a change of scenery might get my wife in the mood for romance. Kelly, it seems, wasn't that interested in traveling.

I was back at work when the investigator came in. This time it surprised me because the outfit looked the same as did the face, just younger. "Mr. O'Brian?" I asked.