Life's Not Like a Fairy Tale, Is It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a letter enclosed. It read: Mr. O'Sullivan. Here is the proof you need. I followed your wife to meetings with several men and a couple of times with some lady friends. From what I've been able to put together is that she and your partner, Carl have been having an affair for the past 5 years, then a few years ago, Kelly began expanding her playing field. I had several well-placed audio and video cameras and have lots of incriminating conversations between them. I also have a bunch of Kelly's telephone conversations and her deleted computer files. In the last year she has been sexually active with at least 15 men and 4 women.:

I thought to myself, 'That hypocritical little slut. She's pissed at me for cheating yet she's been screwing around on me for the past 5 years?' Then I popped in one of the thumb drives and it showed her riding one guy while sucking another guy. Then the guy she was sucking, moves behind her and starts fucking her ass. She turns so you get a full facial shot and she is screaming, "Fuck me harder you two. Come on. Give me all you got. Fill me with your cream. Mickey's at home waiting for his dessert!"

I shuddered at that but decided to leave work early. Picked up two corned beef sandwiches w/ chips from Clancy's before I got home, then made myself comfortable, pouring a nice big glass of ginger ale and Jameson. I had just taken my first bite when Kelly walked in. She was carrying several shopping bags.

I looked at her and said, "Hello honey. Been shopping? Dinner is here in the living room. I have something to show you."

Kelly smiled and said, "Good, I have something to show you too." As she got to the coffee table, she pulled out this dress that was cut so low you were probably going to see her navel plus it was sheer enough to see right through. She squealed and said, "Isn't Malek going to just love it?'

I looked at her and said, "Kelly, sit down. Your date with Malek is off."

She stammered, "W...w...what do you mean it's off. We have a contract. You can't back out."

I held up the contract and said, "You said that we could renegotiate if something came up. Well, my dear, something has come up. You said that you have never been unfaithful to me and that's the reason you wanted to have your four dates, right?" Kelly nodded. I hit play on the video recorder and our 75" flat screen lit up, showing Kelly being double-teamed and screaming for them to fuck her harder.

Kelly tried to grab the video controller but I hit next and the video of her fucking Brock in the hotel marked six weeks ago lit the room. "Care to explain the time and date stamp, Kelly?" I asked."

Her mouth was going like a bass out of water. Her eyes were wide open and there was no sound was coming out of her mouth. Come on Kelly, tell me about you and my partner, Carl. My friend, Carl. The guy I'd do anything for and now I find out he's been shoving a knife in my back for the past 5 years and laughing at making me a cuckold all this time."

Kelly was sobbing like crazy then said, "It wasn't like that at first, Mickey. Remember Carl's wife Grace had died and Carl was really going through P.T.S.D. I had gone over to try to console him and found that Carl was already working on a drink. He insisted that I join him and at first, I declined but he kept insisting so I finally gave in. Carl Kept going on about how good a wife Grace was, and how much they loved each other. Then he'd burst out in tears so I'd hold him to try to comfort him. He stood up and I was rubbing his back and he slowly headed down to the bedroom and sat on the edge of his bed and I sat next to him and he cried again and we held each other. Then he just pulled me back on the bed and kept crying though he was calling me Grace. He began kissing my neck and ears, then his hand slipped under my skirt and before I could stop him, I found myself responding to him and soon we were making love. It wasn't nearly as good as what you and I have but Carl really appreciated it and that made me feel good. I hope you can forgive me. I only did it to help him out, honest. I hope you can believe me. "

What about the others?" I asked.

Kelly hung her head and said, "Honestly, it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I figured if I had been playing with Carl all this time and you hadn't caught on, I might as well find someone else to play with. That's when I began to let men pick me up in bars or meet up with guys from work. I didn't think about what it might do if you found about my cheating. Then when I found out that you had been having sex with my baby sister. I went crazy. I know it was hypocritical of me but I was so pissed at the two of you. I wanted to make you suffer."

I looked at my wife in disbelief and asked, "What about Malek? Just what was it about him that was so important to you?"

Kelly looked down and said, "Margaret said that if I did this it would make you more subservient to me and my desires."

"Did what?" I asked.

She told me that I was supposed to go out with Malek and get him all hot and horny then bring him home and have you go into the bedroom with us and watch as I get him so hard with my mouth then rock my pussy across his huge black shaft and get myself off, just rubbing that hugs knobby rod of his. Tell me, Mickey, would you like to watch me do that?"

I thought for a second then said, "It might be sexy, I just don't want your pussy stretched out with that huge cock.

Kelly smiled and said, "Be that way, but I sure would have liked to try it, at least just once.

I looked at her and said, "So how often did you and Carl have sex, every day, twice a week, once a week, how often and where?"

Looking anywhere but at me, Kelly said, "Um, it was about twice a week at first, then the second and third years, we slowed down to around twice a month, and an occasional nooner. These last couple of years it's mostly when you go out of town."

I looked at her and said, "Kelly, you're telling me that you have been unfaithful to me nearly two hundred times in the past years, Am I figuring right?" I watched as she was figuring things in her head. She eventually nodded. I handed her the agreement and said, "I'm going to amend this agreement and it will now state that due to your infidelity, I will now get the opportunity to have 200 free dates be it with Izzy or any lady or girl of my choosing. Or should I have my lawyer contact your lawyer?"

Kelly sat there crying, her head buried in her arms when Izzy walked in. She went over to Kelly and wrapped her in her arms. Izzy kissed Kelly's forehead and asked, "Now what can I get my big sister to help her day get better?"

Kelly wiped the tears from her face and said, " Izzy, take Mickey up to our bedroom and fuck and suck his balls dry. I expect you to do that on a regular basis. Do you understand me?"

Now Izzy was looking back and forth between us, trying to figure out what was going on as she had thought she was going to get an ass reaming from her big sister. Instead, she got a big smile and nodded at me so the two of us headed upstairs. We were naked and Izzy was riding me when all of a sudden, Kelly entered the room. I noticed before Izzy did and it wasn't until Kelly climbed onto the bed with us and began fingering Izzy's clit that it really hit home. Kelly was then sucking on Izzy's tit and the two ladies spent the afternoon, trying out almost every combination that the three of us could get into. What a day that was and it was to be repeated many times over.

Izzy was right, her husband, John, was gone a lot, which left her quite a bit of time to play with both Kelly and myself. And actually, Kelly and I were getting along better. I told her how much I missed having sex with her and the way her pussy used to squeeze me when she came. She worked her Kegel muscles and in time was able to give me a thrill again. Not quite the same as Izzy but damn close. I'm not sure who's house we spent more time at, Izzy's or ours but we had a good time.

Then I came home one evening to find John there and Kelly and Izzy's parents. As I walked in, I asked, "Nice to see you all again, what brings you over to the states?"

That's when Bri, Kelly and Izzy's mother said, " When we heard the news that our daughter was going to have a baby, we had to come over and congratulate her. Plus we wanted to say hello to you two and the father."

I was at a loss, I thought, 'Izzy's pregnant? It can't be mine, can it? No, it has to be her husband's. It has to be John's.' I leaned over to Kelly and whispered, "Ok, dear, just who's baby is it?"

Kelly was busy fixing drinks and sandwiches for everyone but she leaned up to kiss my cheek then whispered in my ear, "You are stupid. John was clipped during his first marriage but he's tickled at the prospect of being a father and thinks she had artificial insemination.

With John still running all over the world on his business trips, first I went and confronted Carl. I walked in, smacking my right fixt into my left palm and Carl's eyes went wide. He started sweating and fingering his cell phone. As he fumbled with it, I snatched it out of his hand and said, "You won't be needing this, now will you Carl."

"W...w...w...what's w...w...w...wrong M... m... m...Mickey?" he asked.

Well Carl, I just found out that Kelly has been cheating on me for years. And when I find out who she's been cheating on me with I'm going to put that bastard in the ground. Any man who fucks another man's wife is one of the lowest creatures on this earth, don't you agree, Carl?" I could see him sweating bullets.

Carl asked though a little shaky, "What are you going to do, Mickey?"

I patted Carl on the back and said, "Why you and I are going to hunt the bastard down, and when we find him, we're going to beat the bastard to a pulp and maybe cut his balls off. How'd you think he'd like that?"

Jj Beads of sweat were pouring down Carl's face now. He was rubbing his hands together and rubbing them on his jeans as they were sweating like crazy too. Carl was as nervous as a whore in church and I was loving tormenting him.

Carl finally cleared his throat and standing up he said, "I. . . I'd love to help you Mickey but I really should have already called you. I'm finally retiring from the business and going to sell you my half for a dollar. Give me a dollar, quick." I did and he signed a quitclaim deed, signing everything over to me.

I looked at Carl and said, "Are you going to stay in the area, you could still help me find out who it was?" Carl was looking for answers now and he looked around and said, "Uh, no. I'm going to sell this big old house and a couple of the muscle cars and buy an RV and head out to California and maybe Oregon. I think it's time I had a change of scenery."

I looked at him and said, "Carl, you're going to sell two of your muscle cars? Which ones? I might be interested in the, oh, and what about Carlton's hunting lodge up at the lake? Is that for sale too?

I could tell that Carl hadn't really thought his lies through and I was playing him. He stammered a bit then said, "W. . .well Mickey, I know how much you drooled over Carlton's Hemi GTX, why don't I sell it to you for say, $20,000.00, and I'll throw in the hunting lodge up at Eagle Lake? Do we have a deal?"

I was rubbing my chin and said, "I don't know Carl, I came up hoping you'd help me find the sonofabitch that's been fucking Kelly then you tell me you're dumping the company on me and leaving me to handle all of it plus take care of the GTX and the hunting lodge? I'm going to need to be cloned to handle all this crap."

Carl put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Mickey, Mickey, Mickey, From you, I'll take $15,000.00. What you need to do is go to your lovely wife and forgive her. If she didn't love you, she wouldn't still be with you. Doesn't that tell you something?"

I pulled away from him and with mock anger, I said, "All that tells me is that she likes the money I bring in. I thought you were my friend and would help me but I guess you have more important things to do. Well, thanks for the company. Enjoy California." To myself, I thought, 'you worthless fuck!' I watched as he opened his big safe and brought out the pink slip for the GTX and signed it. He then found the paperwork on the hunting lodge and signed those and handed me the two folders. I didn't open them until I stopped in a park about a mile away.

Opening the GTX packet first, I looked at the pink slip. My jaw dropped as it showed that old man Carlton purchased that GTX from Barrett Jackson in Arizona for $1.7 million dollars and that I had just bought it and the hunting lodge for $15,000. I opened the hunting lodge packet and saw that the taxes on it were $9,400.00 a year which made the hunting lodge worth over a million too. I guess he paid me for fucking Kelly but I'd probably not call her a whore.

I hired up a good business manager to run the business for me and I also purchased a large motorhome and me, Kelly, Izzy, and little J.J. took off to tour this wonderful country of ours and occasionally John would meet up with us and he and Izzy would get a hotel room for a few days, then he'd leave again and it'd be just me taking care of the two ladies. I am sure glad that neither of them ever seemed to get jealous. I spent many nights with both of them in bed with me or me watching the two of them enjoy themselves. That was so erotic and would get me so turned on every time.

Just before J.J. turned 5, John showed up while we were at Salt Lake City. He told Izzy that he had just purchased a home for her and J.J. not too far from downtown Seattle and asked her to move there with him and be a family and that way. J.J. could start school. John said he'd buy them tickets and I told him, "Hell no. We'll just fire this thing up and head West. Wagon's Ho!" That got a laugh out of everyone, even J.J.

Four days later, we were in Seattle at this office building. The home John bought wasn't a home in the traditional sense, it was a six-story office building that he planned on turning into their home and it did offer some great views of the ocean and pier. He already had architectural drawings up on the walls showing different ideas and was explaining them to Izzy and getting her feedback on how she would like things and what colors she preferred. John was holding J.J. like he was his son and showing him his room and J.J. was getting excited and hugging John.

Kelly saw me watching them and took my hand then kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Mickey, you may have provided the sperm, but John is J.J.s father. You have your two children. Don't screw this up. Please."

We decided to head back home so I could take the reins of G.O.'s Automation again, mostly just to oversee things. As I sat at my desk thinking. . . Kelly and I were getting along very good nowadays and the sex between us was out of this world. We had rebuilt the trust between us had rekindled the spark of sex and were having fun and going out on dates with each other. In other words, life was getting back to normal, that is if you call having your wife's cell phone, purse, and car bugged and tracked along with the house wired with hidden cameras. It was for security, don't you know!