Life's Not Like a Fairy Tale, Is It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm O'Brian. You're the one that hired me. OB1 Consulting," the young man said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, the number I had was to a Charlie's Investigations. I apparently didn't hear the recording properly when I left all my information. I still couldn't get over how much this young man looked like Charlie looked when he investigated Kelly the first time for me. That's when he threw me for a loop, he said, "Look, Mister O'Sullivan, I went through my father's case file before I went out on this case. Honestly, I almost didn't go out and check her out. I think you'll be glad I did. My bill is $2,500 with your repeat discount. Cash is preferred but since you didn't know about the price change, I will allow you a check but it better be good."

I went to the safe but only had $2,000 there so I gave that to him and wrote out a check for the remainder. He then tossed the envelope on my desk and walked out of my office. Since he said it was good news, I figured he meant like the last time so I just tossed the packet in the back of my desk drawer. Well, he did say I'd be glad he investigated Kelly, right?

At home, things seemed to go on as normal, not that I'd call once every two or three weeks normal but everything else was ok. Connor is in the Air Force, married to Louisa and she's expecting so Kelly is excited about being a grandmother. Erin joined the Navy and became a submariner right after graduating high school. It's funny but as much as she hated rules and obeying orders, we get glowing letters from her commanding officers about what a pleasure she is to have under them and how they pleased with her quick rise in rank. What we'd write back is the fact that Erin won't read or acknowledge our letters and have asked her supervisors to see if some counseling might help.

It was a Saturday and now there was very little for me to do around the house. I had hired a gardener to take care of the lawn and bushes around the office and he just happened to stop by our house every Friday to make sure our yard was top-notch before the weekend. That sure takes a load off my plate. So I'm sitting out by the pool, enjoying a nice Maker's Mark OTR when I hear Kelly screaming as she comes into the house. I can hear other voices and can tell she has captured some poor souls to come to our house. "Mickey, Mickey, Mickey!' Kelly's screaming, "You won't believe who I just ran into in town. It's my wee sis, Isabella, and her husband, John.

Kelly was pulling Isabella or Izzy, by the hand and I looked up and unconsciously said, "Izzy! What are you doing here?" then quickly shut up realizing my mistake. I know Kelly saw it but I'm pretty sure John didn't catch on. I know Kelly was looking at both me and Izzy and caught the looks on our faces. At first, it wasn't much then her face turned to anger. You could almost see the steam rising from her collar. Somehow my wife made it through dinner without blowing up, though it was hard to hear her at times through clenched teeth. I knew there was hell to pay coming as soon as they left.

Our looks had obviously given us away, my wife wasn't stupid. Kelly really had her fists clenched when John mentioned that Izzy had been in town for a month looking for a home for them as he was looking for a business to buy into and settle down, possibly even raise a family. He gave Izzy a nice swat on the ass as he said that.

As they gathered their things to leave, John carried a few things to the car and was warming it up. Kelly leaned in tight to Izzy's ear and said, "You WILL be here tomorrow morning so we can TALK, right? Won't you LITTLE sister!" I could see the fear in her face and wondered how I was going to fare.

At least Kelly had the decency to give them time to be far enough away before she laid into me. She was screaming, crying, and pounding on my chest, "How could you? God damn you, Mickey O'Sullivan. How the fuck could you fuck my baby sister? W-w-why for God's sake? Can you give me a good reason, and be honest?"

Kelly was bawling her eyes out and I could see this really hurt her. I tried to hold her but she slapped me several times until I managed to hold her wrists, so then she head-butted me and I let go and moved away. She rushed to our bedroom and locked the door. It was only an inner passageway lock and would have been easy to open but I figured it would be better to leave her be so I went down and cleaned the kitchen and front room.

I poured myself a stout glass of Jameson over ice and went to our bedroom. I could still hear Kelly crying so I kept going down the hall to my den which doubles as my home office. I opened my computer and there was a new email from Isabella Montgomery. I really debated on whether or not to open it. I had drank about half my drink before I finally clicked on the message.

It read: 'My dearest Mickey. I never intended to cause problems between you and my sister. I really couldn't believe it when you didn't recognize me. I've had a crush on you ever since you danced with me at her wedding, all those years ago. I've read Kelly's letters telling me of what a great lover you were and it really made it worse for me as I wanted you more and more, even though I had gone through several boyfriends and now John is my third husband. But you Mickey were more than I ever imagined. I thought we'd have a one-time fling and that would be it. But you set something in my soul ablaze that I can't explain. I can't wait for us to be together again. I know it's stupid and may never happen again but I can't ask you to give up Kelly for me. That wouldn't be right. I will always love you with all my heart. Please delete this as soon as you read it.

Yours forever, Izzy.'

My short reply was, "I'll never forget you, either." Then I deleted both and made sure to empty my trash and any traces of those emails.

I spent a very fitful night in the guest room and was woken by the smell of bacon cooking. Now that didn't seem right if Kelly was pissed at me so I quickly threw on some house pants, and slippers and headed to the kitchen. I peeked around the corner quickly, just to see if something was going to come flying out at me and I heard Kelly say rather sweetly, "Get your ass on in here Mickey, your breakfast is almost ready. Two sunny-side up, bacon and hash browns crispy and your toast just brown enough to melt your real butter and coffee, no sugar but a shot of Jameson. I couldn't get Clancy's to deliver their corned beef hash without a large prior order or I would have gotten you that.

Kelly led me over to the table and pushed me into my seat as she grabbed the skillet off the burner and wondering where the pan or eggs might land, she placed them gently on top of the crisp hash browns, just the way I love them. I saw her quickly scramble three egg whites then fold them into a piece of toast she had lightly coated with cream cheese. She took her 'breakfast' and a cup of coffee and sat down across from me and reached for a folder from the cupboard behind her. Wearing just a muscle shirt and thong, she just oozed sex.

Kelly had this look on her face that I was having trouble understanding. It was like a thousand thoughts were running through her head and she was having an inner turmoil as what she was going to say or do. Several times she started a part of a word then stopped, just looking at me or staring off into space. That hurt me so damn much it wasn't funny. Finally, I took my love's hand and said, "Kelly, yes, I really screwed up and I can't tell you how much I regret it. I had already told Izzy, I'm sorry, Isabella that it was over between us because I loved you too much and I felt too guilty cheating on you. Dear, I want you to know that she had threatened to email you a video of us having sex the first time albeit I was extremely drunk, at least at first.

The second time she sort of threatened me by saying she had videos of us playing that first time and it would be a shame if they accidentally ended up in your email. In order to stop this from happening, she wanted me to meet her again at her hotel for lunch. As you can guess, she wanted me for lunch, at least at first. When the young blond attendant brought in our lunch, Izz. . . Isabella walked over to her completely nude and whispered something in her ear. I was standing there trying to cover myself with my hands and some part of the sheet, I think. Then this gal makes a phone call and then quickly begins to undress as Isabella she, well, she goes down on me. As she does this, the young blond goes down on Isabella and she is loving it. So much so that my dick goes completely down her throat until her cheeks are against my pubic mound and I can feel her throat muscles contracting around my cock.

As she begins to choke and push away, I help her and Izz. . .. Isabella."

Kelly interrupted me and said, "That's OK, Mickey, since you've been intimate enough with my baby sister to FUCK her, I guess you can call her Izzy!"

I hung my head and there was complete silence then Kelly motioned her finger the 'let's move along' motion so I said. "Well, I played with Izzy and this Patti gal that afternoon and got to watch them play. Izzy was really into it with Patti."

Kelly gave me a disgusted look then said, "So you really get off watching two women eat each other out, do you? Tell me, what is your favorite fantasy?"

I smiled and said, "That's easy Kelly, for watching a girl on girl, I'd love to watch a girl going down on you. Watch your face as she butterfly kisses her way down from your belly button towards your crotch, slowly, teasing, and giving an occasional lingering lick for effect. I'd love to watch as she turns you on and see how wet you'd be. I'd bet you'd be feeling your juices running down your crack and across your cheeks and you know if you can smell your desire, that she can too. Her one hand reaches up to caress, then pull your nipple as you begin to arch your crotch up to her face to aid her with the perfect angle.

Then she'd ease two fingers into your tightness and begin to massage that muscular nerve packed nob, lying just about a finger's length in while her thumb lightly circles your clit. I see your eyes roll back in your head and the way your mouth hangs open as I anticipate the loud explosion about to occur. Then hearing you scream and shout, 'FUCKING, SWEET JESUS, Oh, my fucking God. Oh, my God, Oh, my God, OH, FUCK YES, ANOTHER, FUCK AND ANOTHER AND OOOOOOOOOOOOHH FFUUCCKKKK!!!."

I look up and your playmate smiles and tries to wake you. You have passed out from sexual satisfaction. Your friend offers to play but I said without your permission, I would abstain."

That's when I look up and Kelly is shaking her head and said, "Pervert, but that's another matter. Do you realize how much you hurt me by having an affair with my baby sister? Do you often seduce young women? I know you travel for your job once in a while but I want to know about every single time you have cheated on me or so help me I'll take you to the cleaners in the divorce court."

I hung my head and quickly reached and caught her hand and looking at her face to face I said, "Kelly, my love. Yes, I failed you but until that day you pulled Izzy in behind you, I really didn't know she was your baby sister." I didn't dare tell her about the similarities in bed, two sisters twenty years apart.

"Kelly, Izzy was my first and only time I have ever strayed. On that I vow my life. It seemed like we have been drifting apart and you are always gone and there is never any time for me. No, I wasn't looking, it just happened. Well, actually Izzy was looking for me." I managed to say before Kelly interrupted,

"Ok, we're done here." Then she opened her laptop and began typing. Once she was satisfied, Kelly took her iPhone and took a picture of me, then of her which she sent to herself and imported into the documents she was making. She hit print then went to the den to get the prints while I sat there wondering where this was all leading.

When she returned, Kelly threw down the papers in front of me which stated: This isn't a negotiation; this is a full disclosure document and as such is punishable by unspeakable means. Since you have already confessed to having sex outside our marriage on at least four occasions, I see no other recourse other than divorce. There is one other option but it's strictly up to you. Since you cheated on me four times, I get to pick four dates to go out on and you have no control of what I do with them or how long I stay with them:

Then she added, "Mickey, I might make you sit in the room and watch, or stand outside the hotel window and look in on us. Maybe bring him home and have you watch, then let you fuck me while I'm full of his cum? How does that sound sweetheart? I talked to my friend Margaret last night and that's what she did instead of divorcing Clark when she caught him cheating. He ticked her off so she made him eat her out after she played so be nice to me, understand?"

I squinted at how vile my sweet wife had suddenly become. Did I want to go through a divorce or allow her to debauch herself in the manner she has expressed or what? I looked up and Kelly said, "Ok, Mickey are you ready to sign the copies as I've called our friends, Max and Dave to come over and witness these documents for us. Dave's a notary."

I said, "Why the hell do we need documents, Kelly?"

She smiled and said, "It was Margaret's suggestion, just a little insurance that you can't change you're your mind. This document is a contract and is such is binding and you can't change it."

Just then I heard Max and Dave knocking at the back door. As I brought them to the table, I asked Kelly, "What if something comes up to change my mind?"

Kelly smiled and pushing the document and pen at me said, "A contract is a contract and said, "Just sign here Mickey. Make this easy on everyone. If you think you can come up with something to get me to stop or forgive you, I will be glad to re-open our negations with you. Come on Mickey, make a decision, Max and Dave don't have long to wait or be late for their jobs."

I picked up the pen and begrudgingly signed the four copies laid out in front of me. Dave quickly notarized each of them so we each took one. As soon as Max and Dave got theirs, they left. I was still in my house pants and Kelly was in her same outfit, her nipples poking out like crazy. I know they got me hard and I didn't worry about Max and Dave because they were gay.

Since it was Sunday, I figured I'd take Kelly out to dinner and I walked upstairs to our bedroom where I found her putting on a slinky red dress. Her hair was done up in combs, cascading down and she was wearing red stockings with cats and 4" red spiked collared heels. As I looked at her I asked, "Dear, how did you know I was going to ask you to dinner?"

Kelly smiled and said, "Sorry, Mickey but you're too late. Brock, that new sales manager has already asked me to dinner tonight. Actually, he's been asking me out for weeks, I just decided to call him and tell him yes tonight. I should be home before midnight."

Then she sauntered past me, smelling so damn good I couldn't stand it. I mean, how could she. She just sprung this flipping agreement on me and now she's already going out with a guy. I followed her down the stairs and she went into the foyer bathroom to double-check her make-up and hair. I poured myself a very tall Jameson and the white wine Kelly asked for, then I moved to the living room near the front door and Kelly remained in the kitchen. When the doorbell rang, I opened the door and this quit tall, very athletic, good-looking younger man took my hand and tried the 'man squeeze, only my years of in the field and working out let him know that I was the alpha male in that department.

Before anything could come of it, Kelly brushed past me and kissed me on the cheek, then turned and gave Brock a tonsil touching kiss before leading him out the door, his hand up the backside of her dress. I was sick.

I couldn't believe how slow time went. I'd swear it had been a good half an hour or more and it was only 5 or 10 minutes. This agony went on until it got to midnight and still no Kelly or phone call, then my cell phone went off. It was Kelly's number but it was Brock on the line. "Sorry, bud, but we're running a little late. I'll have her home as soon as I can. You know what she can be like. What a wildcat you have on your hands bud." I tried calling back but it went to voicemail. It was after 2:00 when he finally brought her home. Her hair and clothing were a total mess, she smelled of sex and I could see cum leaking down her thighs. She gave him a deep kiss at the door and squeezed his cock before ushering him out the door and walking over to me, pulling me up to our bedroom.

Kelly threw off her smelly, messed up dress, no underwear left, and pulled off my pajamas and demanded, "Fuck me, Mickey! Fuck me NOW!" It was difficult to get turned with her full of another man's cum and her pussy all red and puffy, knowing that he had been fucking her over and over. As I slipped in, she said, "You're nice sized Mickey but not nearly the size of Brock. God that man is thick. I don't know what I'm going to owe him. I think I ruined his back seat in his car. I've never cum that much in my life."

That did it. Jr. just went soft and I pulled out. Kelly wasn't happy and began to deride me. "What's the matter Mr. Pervert. I thought you would enjoy it if I was fucking big cocks. Or is it you only want me to be with other women? Well, tell you what. Next weekend, Margaret has set me up with Malek Cooper. You know, the former basketball star that's now our state college basketball coach. He's my date for this weekend and Margaret says he's packing 12". How would you like to watch that, Mickey?"

My stomach turned and I got out of bed and found some Tums and left the room. I couldn't sleep with her that night. I know I had cheated but she was taking absurd steps to rub my face in it.

Monday was a rough day at work. Thankfully, I was busy enough that I didn't really have time to dwell on things. Seeing it was 5:00, I shut down my computer, half wishing I didn't have to go home and face the monster Kelly had become. But it was a monster that I had inadvertently created, I reasoned.

I walked in the door and there weren't any dinner smells. I called for Kelly and didn't get an answer though there were lights on in our bedroom. I set my computer and coat down and headed up there and standing in front of our full-length mirror was Kelly, admiring herself. When she realized I was standing behind her, she turned and said, "Do you like it?"

I looked down and her crotch was totally bare. "Did you shave? For me or Malek?

Kelly smugly said, I didn't shave and I'll never have to shave again, I had it lasered away the past few days, and to answer your question, umm, both."

That night I tried to initiate sex but Kelly said, "Sorry dear, but I'm saving myself for this weekend. I want to be able to remember every delicious second of it. I'll take care of you when I get home. You know you like sloppy seconds." My stomach turned and so did I, away from her, and went to sleep.

The next day I was working and needed some paperclips and thought there were some at the back of my drawer and as I reached back there, I found the packet from OB 1 Consulting. It was still sealed. I twirled it in my fingers for a bit then figuring it would show better days, I opened it and just about went ballistic. It had over 25 pictures of Kelly being intimate with guys and women, mostly men, including a couple of times with Brock and 4 thumb drives. The pictures all had time and date stamps on them and the backs usually had the places and usually the room numbers or address and name, address, and phone number of the people Kelly was with.