All Comments on 'Life's Too Short'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Brett78xBrett78x7 months ago

Dude - either you made a collage or you graduated from college.

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy7 months ago

That was a very enjoyable early morning read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was prepared for a totally sad story - but it was sweet how it ended (not to spoil if for those that read the comments first.) Good work. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A firm five rating for a non-shaved bush!! "I felt heat rise on my face as I took in her youthful figure, from her perfectly shaped breasts with quarter-sized areolas, a rich brown in color, to the well-manicured black bush between her toned thighs." I am just sick of reading about nasty stubble on the mound that most often is alleged to be shaved smooth stories.

TopReviewerTopReviewer7 months ago

"This was a captivating and sensual story, which is par for the course when it comes to your writing. Many consider you a master of mother-son incest stories, placing you alongside the likes of 'alwayswantedto,' may he rest in peace. I wholeheartedly share their sentiments. Thank you for consistently providing such enchanting stories. It's a 5-star rating from me, without a doubt."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think the story was very well written from beginning to end. I normally listen to these stories, rather than read them and this kept my interest through all six chapters.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Really great story !

FeltfixerFeltfixer7 months ago

Great story. Wonderful woman

49WIZARD8849WIZARD887 months ago

Blaster has come back with a vengeance. Very good story

live4thebjlive4thebj7 months ago

A solid four stars. But Google collage.

blaster666blaster6667 months agoAuthor

My profound apologies for miss-spelling a word. I'll try to be more careful in the future

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your stories are among the best! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

People tripping about collage lol. Definitely not that big of a deal. I will say that as soon as she didn't respond to the first message from the doctor and deleted it, I was about 95% sure there was going to be some kind of mixed up tests going on. That's not a bad thing either as I enjoyed reading the story much more knowing that she wasn't really sick. Very well done, and I'd give it 10 stars if possible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So… $1.7M, minus 30% for the lawyer, divide by two for each patient, subtract 40% for taxes, leaves them with ~$350K. They’re living in California so that should last them all of six months if they tried to live off of it. Hope they both have good jobs and kept them while they were moping about her falsely incipient death, since we’re all currently suffering under Bidenomics. Otherwise, quite enjoyed the story, thank you!

BrendaNWBrendaNW6 months ago

Beautiful story about finding love in tragic circumstances. Please consider part 2 🤗 😘

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

part 2 please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it 5 stars but you need to write chapter 2 and have mom become pregnant and with the money she gets move away and start their lives anew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was a great read. Excellently written with none of the careless spelling or grammatical errors often found and distracting that break the readers concentration. A captivating read. Bravo! Well thought out and well written. ★★★★★ Definitely deserves and more than worthy of a Part 2.

Bucks7T2Bucks7T2about 2 months ago

Adorable, more please.

MichelleSwanMichelleSwanabout 2 months ago

Spicy, great build up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous