Life's Too Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, this was not supposed to happen," mom groaned as my cock bottomed out.

"We can stop, or we could be adventurous and enjoy the moment," I declared.

"Oh honey, I think we both know that we can't stop now," she murmured, resting her head on my shoulder.

As gently as I could I began to rock my hips, my cock going in and out with a smooth rhythm.

"You're so tight, Mom," I whispered into her ear.

Lifting her head enough to look into my eyes she whispered back, "And you're so big."

Hearing her compliment the size of my cock filled me with pride, causing my cock to swell even thicker. She noticed. Resting her head back on my shoulder she began to meet my thrust with ones of her own. In no time at all we found a rhythm that was not too fast, nor too slow. We strove to keep it that way but after close to ten minutes mom began to hump faster. I matched her thrusts and was soon feeling that unmistakable tingling that told me I was getting close. I think mom felt it too, because she stopped moving and shifted until she was sitting up with my cock buried in her pulsating pussy.

"Let's make this last, " she said, smiling down at me as she began to slowly rotate her hips.

Never in my life have I felt something that felt so good. I could feel the head of my cock swiveling inside her cunt, touching every inch of her. Oddly the urge to shoot my load subsided. I figured as long as she didn't start riding me up and down then I would be able to last for a while longer. A little while longer turned out to be about fifteen minutes. At least for mom anyway. Just like before she stiffened, her hips bucking forward and backward erratically while her fingernails dug into the sides of my stomach.

"I'm cumming baby!" she screamed out, her eyes rolling back in her head as her body shuddered violently with the force of her release.

Once she stopped trembling she leaned forward mashing her sweaty tits against my chest.

"Oh God, I needed that," she heaved a heavy sigh.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I managed to say.

For several seconds she just lay there catching her breath, her pussy gently squeezing my shaft. Then she placed her mouth near my ear and said, "We're not done yet. Not until you cum."

She rose up, planted her hands firmly on my chest, then began to ride my throbbing cock up and down. With each upward movement she would go high enough that my cock almost slipped out, then she'd reverse and slam down on my cock. Even with the sound of our labored breathing and the whisper of the wind I could still hear the wet slap of skin on skin when her ass smacked down on my soaked balls. Faster and faster she rode me, the muscles of her cunt constantly milking my cock. I held her by the hips but didn't do anything to help her. She didn't need help. She was in her element as she fucked me silly. In no time at all I was spiraling toward what would probably be the best orgasm of my life. My balls tightened; my dick swelled.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom!" I yelled, pushing my hips up.

"Yes baby, yes! Cum for me!" mom wailed as she too went over the abyss.

My cock exploded like an erupting volcano sending wad after wad of thick white spunk deep into my mother's clenching depths. The force of my orgasm so great I almost passed out.

Mom slowly lowered herself down while stretching out her legs until she was basically using me for a bed. With her head on my shoulder she lay still with only an occasional twitch coming from her pussy as it massaged my still hard cock. Gently I ran my hands up and down her back, going lower and lower with each new pass until once again they were gliding over her smooth ass. My cock lurched just from the feel of her supple cheeks. Mom let out a soft sigh when she felt it.

"You're still hard," she stated, clenching her inner muscles around me several times.

"Just a little," I moaned, slowly lifting my hips and pressing deeper into her.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she sighed.

"I know what would make it feel even better," I whispered into her ear.

Lifting her head to look at me, she said, "Do tell."

"I'm going to spread my legs and I want you to place yours between mine," I told her.

Slowly I began to spread my legs apart while she placed one of her's, then the other between them. Once she had them nestled between my thighs I told her to just relax. This position didn't allow for deep penetration, but it did have one advantage mom realized instantly. With her legs closed each up and down motion from my hips caused her clitoris to stay in constant contact with my shaft.

"Oh my, that does feel better," she cooed.

"I thought you might like it. Now just relax and let me make you feel real good Mom," I instructed.

Mom settled down on me with her head on my shoulder and her hard nipples firmly against my chest. Slowly I began to saw in and out of her sopping pussy while gently caressing her back, occasionally reaching low enough to run my hands over her hips and butt. With her arms stretched down her sides I could feel her fingers lightly touching my hips too. It wasn't long before her breathing started to get ragged, and her pussy muscles began to squeeze around my shaft with increasing frequency. Lifting my knees a little bit allowed me to plant my heels enough that I could take longer strokes. This triggered soft moans of pleasure from her, which fueled me to stroke even faster. With each stroke I could feel her engorged clit scrapping the top of my shaft sending bolts of pleasure rushing through me. Faster and faster I pumped my hips, each upward thrust causing both of us to squeal out our pleasure. Mom suddenly lifted her head and gazed down at me with glazed over eyes.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm going to cum!" she huffed between breaths.

Gripping her by her ass I slammed up into her with the last remaining ounces of strength I possessed.

"Do it Mom! Cum on my cock!" I growled as my cock swelled in preparation to unleash a massive load of spooge into her quivering cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!" mom screamed out as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Mommmmm!" I hollered as my cum gushed forcefully into her, filling her pussy to overflowing.

For several moments I rode out what had to be the best orgasm of my life while mom shuddered through hers. When hers settled down she slumped down on me, and I wrapped my arms around her holding her trembling body to mine. It took several minutes before our breathing returned to almost normal. Once it did mom rolled off of me and lay on her back just staring wide-eyed into sky; I did the same thing.

"Holy shit," I sighed heavily.

Mom lay silent for a little while before finally saying, "What have we done, Alan?"

I turned onto my side, bent my elbow and propped my head up with one hand. The other hand I laid on her still fluttering stomach and began to draw small circles. She turned her head and looked at me, a worried look in her eyes.

"What we did was share something special, Mom. Something I will cherish for the rest of my life," I said.

"But it was wrong, we're Mother and Son. I should've put an end to what was happening as soon as I felt you enter me, but I was weak."

"You're not to blame, Mom, I could've stopped it too. But I didn't want to. As soon as I felt your pussy around my cock I couldn't think of anything else other than making love to you."

"I felt the same way, but that still doesn't make it any less wrong," she persisted.

Staring deeply into her liquid brown eyes I said, "Let me ask you this, Mom. Did you enjoy what we did?"

"Wasn't it obvious?" she replied.

"Yes, but I'd still like to hear you say it," I said, my hand on her stomach sliding up until it was just touching the bottom of her right breast.

She reached up and placed her palm against my cheek, a smile forming on her lips as she said, "Yes baby, I liked it. In fact I loved it. You made me feel more alive than I've felt in...well, since your Father was here."

She shuddered when I cupped her breast.

"Do you always cum so hard?" I asked, gently squeezing her tit.

With a chuckle she said, "That's not something a mother ever expects to hear her son ask."

"True, but I am curious because I've never had a woman come so hard she actually drenches my balls."

Mom lowered her hand and with a dreamy look on her face she explained, "Actually I only do that when I get overly excited. Your Dad used to call me his little Mexican firecracker when I'd explode like that."

As close as I can figure, the talk about dad was too much for her. She sat up, glanced around, then said we should rinse off before heading home. I watched as she headed toward the water, streams of our combined juices trailing down the inside of both her thighs. Once we were reasonable cleaned off we got redressed and lugged everything back to my jeep. Just as we were pulling out onto the main road she looked over at me.

"I want to thank you for today, it was special, but it can never happen again. Two wrongs don't make a right." she softly told me before once more staring out the window as the scenery flew by.

It was almost six o'clock by the time we reached the city, so we swung by Burger King and ate before heading home. I don't think either of us were in the mood to cook. After we got home mom checked the answering machine.

"Damn, that man just won't give up," she grumbled as she deleted the three messages from Dr. Bernstein.

"Why don't you see what he wants," I said.

"I know what he wants," she snapped back.

I was just about to turn and head into the kitchen when she rushed over and hugged me tight, apologizing for snapping at me. Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her even tighter against me and told her I understood. We stayed this way for a few minutes before she pushed away and said she was going to jump into the shower. She said I might want to take one too since I smelled like I just came home from an all-night orgy. Her words, not mine. After she walked away I took a good whiff of myself and agreed. The rest of the evening was spent with us cuddled on the couch watching movies. All the time we were sitting there I was hoping we would talk about what happened today, but at ten mom leaned over, gave me a kiss on the cheek then headed off to bed. I stayed up for a bit, then locked up the place and headed off to bed myself. Sleep eluded me for some time, my mind consumed by the events of the day.

It was close to nine-thirty by the time I finally woke up, my morning wood making it hard to piss. Throwing on some sweats and a t-shirt I made my way to the kitchen hoping to find mom there, but all I found was silence and a not so fresh pot of coffee. I was on my second cup when I heard mom come in the front door. When she entered the kitchen I was surprised to see her dressed in one of her pants suits with her hair neatly pinned up in a bun. She only wore those when she had business meetings at work, or when she wanted to look professional.

"Hi honey," she said, dropping her purse and a large manila envelope on the table before going over and getting the last cup from the pot.

"Wow, don't you look spiffy," I remarked.

She took a seat at the table and said, "Had some business to take care of."

I took a sip of luke-warm coffee then asked, "What kind of business?"

Picking up the manila envelope she reached inside and pulled out what looked like a legal document. She placed it in front of me and said, "I went to the county court of records and had the house put in your name."

Puzzled by this, my voice cracked as I asked, "Why?"

"Your Dad and I always planned to leave it to you, this way I know you'll get it. Call it peace of mind," she replied with a smile.

My heart sank. All I could think of was that mom was getting her affairs in order, as if she wouldn't be around much longer. Dazed, I rose and went over and knelt on one knee in front of her. Reaching up I took her hands into mine.

My voice shaky I asked, "Mom, you aren't planning on doing something to yourself are you?"

Her eyes clouded over briefly. Standing she pulled me to my feet and hugged me tight.

"I'm not going to lie to you baby, I have thought of doing just that. But after yesterday I realized I want to enjoy as much time with you as possible. But you need to know that when my time comes it's not going to be pretty." I heard a sob escape as she pressed herself to me.

"I don't care, Mom. I'll be there for you no matter what," I replied, wrapping my arms around her as my own sobs began to flow.

Squeezing me tighter mom said, "Oh Alan, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mom," I whispered.

The sound of the doorbell broke the mood. I told mom I'd get it and left her standing there wiping the tears from her cheeks. I wiped mine away as I went and opened the front door. I'm sure my surprise showed on my face as I stared at Dr. Bernstein and another man holding a briefcase dressed in an obviously expensive suit.

"Doctor Bernstein, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hello Alan. Well, since I can't get you guys on the phone I decided to come over. Is your Mom home?"

"Yeah. Come in." I reluctantly stood back as both men stepped inside.

"Right this way," I said leading them to the kitchen where I stood behind mom's chair with my hands resting lightly on her shoulders.

As soon as mom saw them she tried to stand but I held her down and whispered for her to hear them out.

"I told you I wasn't interested in any treatments, Lou," she sullenly remarked.

With an amused look on his face he held out his hands palms first, and with a smile said, "Relax Grace, that's not why I'm here. Just the opposite actually."

"Okay, I'm listening," she said, and almost as an afterthought continued, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"No thanks, but you might want to open a bottle of champagne if you have some," he snickered.

Mom glanced up at me then back to Dr. Bernstein and said, "I don't understand, what's going on?"

"May I?" Dr. Bernstein asked indicating he wanted to sit.

"Please do," mom replied.

After he sat down he spent the next ten minutes telling us something that had mom and I floored. As it turns out there are two Grace Martins in town. My mother and an older gal who had lab work done at the same time and at the same lab. Somehow their results had gotten mixed up. The other Grace Martins results had been entered into mom's file and mom's results had been entered into the other Grace Martins file. When we asked how he found out about the screw up he said that he had been suspicious from the start, so he reviewed both files and noticed the discrepancy in the ages. That led to him digging deeper and finding out that the other woman did indeed have an advanced case of leukemia. He said it wasn't hard to put two and two together after that.

"How can that happen, there are protocols in place to prevent that," mom declared.

"True. But apparently they're not very diligent about following them," Dr. Bernstein replied.

"Don't they know they could get sued for that?" mom asked.

"They do now," spoke the other man.

"Grace, this is Matt Osborne. He's a friend of mine and one of the best lawyers in the state," Doctor Bernstein said.

Mom and Mr. Osborne shook hands, then he placed his briefcase on the table and opened it. He pulled out some papers before speaking again.

"Mrs. Martin, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of informing the company that owns the lab that I would be representing you, and that you had every intention of filing a Malpractice suit against them. I'm also representing the other woman," Mr. Osborne said.

"Mr. Osborne, I'm sure you're a fine attorney, but I can't really afford to hire you at this time," mom told him.

With a chuckle Mr. Osborne replied, "You don't have to worry about that Mrs. Martin, I'm doing this Pro-Bono, as a favor to Lou."

With that he showed mom one of the papers he was holding. It was a legal document stating that he was allowed to be mom's attorney. It was a matter of formality and required by the state. After mom signed it he made another startling statement. The company that owned the lab had made an offer to settle the matter out of court, but only if mom agreed not to sue. That was the other paper he was holding; a notarized statement that she would consider the matter closed if she accepted their offer.

"What kind of settlement did they offer?" mom asked.

Beaming a brilliant smile, Mr. Osborne replied, "At first they tried to low-ball me, but after I reminded them that we had an open and shut case, and if this went to a jury trial how much it would cost them they became quite a bit more reasonable."

Shakily, I spoke up and asked, "How reasonable?"

"They offered one point seven million dollars to settle both cases," he answered, his smile growing even wider.

My knees almost buckled when I heard that. Mom just sat there in stunned silence, her shoulders trembling under my hands. When she stopped shaking she reached up and placed one hand on mine.

"That's an awful lot of money. Are you sure they can afford that?" she finally said.

"Grace, that lab is owned by a multi-billion-dollar conglomerate. What they're offering is pocket change to them. They know that if this went to court they'd be paying a hell of a lot more in punitive damages alone," Dr. Bernstein answered.

Mom signed the intent not to sue document and handed it back to Mr. Osborne who put it in his briefcase. We walked them to the front door, but before they left I asked the doctor if he knew why mom had felt like she had.

"I suspect that Grace had a touch of hypoglycemia, something that we can easily remedy. I would like you to come into the office next week so I can run a few more test," replied the doctor.

Mom and I stood in the doorway until the men left, then went back inside. We didn't make it halfway to the kitchen before mom threw her arms around me and crushed me to her. Her head was buried in my shoulder, and I could hear small sobs coming from her. Placing my arms around her I pulled her tighter against me and just held her, joy racing through my heart in waves as it dawned on me that I wasn't going to lose her after all.

Slowly she released her bear hug on me and leaned back enough to look me in the eyes. For the life of me I'll never know why I did it, but as her eyes bore into mine I leaned down and pressed my lips gently onto hers. She stiffened at first, but soon she was kissing me back. When I finally pulled my lips from her's we just stared into each other's eyes for what felt like hours. Eventually mom stepped back, drew in a ragged breath and smiled. I couldn't help myself; I pulled her back into me and held her in my arms for another ten minutes. I didn't ever want to let her go. Eventually I did though, but only after her tears of joy dried up. We went back into the kitchen and had another cup of coffee.

"Of course you know what this means," I told her as she got up to put her cup away.

She stopped at the sink, turned and asked, "What does it mean?"

"We have to go out tonight and celebrate," I replied.

"That sounds good. Where should we go?" she asked, her eyes gleaming brightly.

"You leave that up to me, but I must warn you, it's got to be some place fancy. Some place we have to dress up to get in," I told her.

"Oh honey, I don't know. I haven't dressed up like that in a long time, I don't know if I even remember how to do fancy," she replied skeptically.

Standing I walked over to her, took her hands in mine and said, "You'll look great in a potato sack, Mom."

"That's flattering," she scoffed.

"So, are we doing this. Celebrating I mean," I said, fixing her with puppy dog eyes.

Laughingly she pulled me into another hug and said, "Sounds like fun."