Life's Too Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we broke apart I told her I'd make all the arrangements, all she would have to do was decide what she wanted to wear. I knew exactly where I wanted to take her and a short time later my stomach was doing flip flops as I made reservations. Around two in the afternoon mom said she had something to do and left. I on the other hand had nothing to do but count down the hours until my date with mom. Time stood still. I rambled around the house like a chicken with its head cut off until mom finally came home around five-thirty. I immediately noticed she had gotten her hair done. Instead of being straight she had it pinned high on her head in an elaborate bun with twin curly tendrils cascading down the sides near her ears. The effect was astonishing. It framed her face and left her graceful neck exposed, something I rarely saw her do. In her hand she held a large shopping bag from Neman Marcus. I tried to get her to show me what she'd bought, but she refused, telling me I'd just have to wait and see. With that she said she was going to get ready and left me standing there counting more time.

Our reservation wasn't until eight o'clock, but I was ready by seven. I felt good dressed in my best dark slacks, a deep maroon button-down shirt, black silk tie and penny loafers on my feet. A quick glance in the mirror on my bedroom door confirmed, at least in my mind, that I looked quite debonair. With a smile plastered on my face I went into the front room to wait for mom. About seven-thirty I heard mom clear her throat. I stood and turned toward the hall. What greeted my eyes was a vision of feminine loveliness.

Coco Chanel once said that you could never go wrong with a little black dress. As I gazed at mom, my jaw hanging down, I had to agree. The black form hugging dress she was wearing was stunning. The top had a swooping cut that showed the top swell of her breast just enough not to look slutty, while the hem stopped at mid-thigh showing off her well-toned legs. The six-inch black heels added to the effect of making her legs stand out. I was tongue-tied.

"Well say something," mom said nervously.

"You...look...absolutely gorgeous, Mom," I managed to finally say.

Mom fidgeted around, pulling the hem down on her legs while saying, "I don't know, it's a little short."

"You've got the legs for it," jumped out of my mouth before I could stop it.

She blushed slightly, then smiled and said, "Thanks. You look very nice too."

I continued to look her up and down, very aware of how my cock was reacting. Mom watched me struggle to regain my composure for a minute before walking over and taking my hands into hers. She stepped back enough to gaze down at my crotch, the bulge obvious.

I felt the heat rise on my face as I said, "Sorry about that."

Her eyes twinkled as she picked up her purse and said, "Don't be, I'll take that as a compliment. So, where are we going?"

"That dear lady is a surprise," I answered turning and leading her to the front door.

Mom was even more surprised when I told her we were taking her car, and I was driving. As she slid into the passenger seat the hem of her dress rose enough that I had a quick glimpse of black panties. I adjusted my cock before climbing into the driver's seat and starting the car. I'm pretty sure she figured out where we were going before we got there, but acted surprised anyway when I pulled up to the curb in front of Bertonelli's. Having never been here before I was quite impressed at the flurry of activity. The doorman stepped forward and opened mom's door for her while the valet met me as soon as I stepped out of the car. He took the keys from me and sped off before we even made it to the front door. Once inside we were greeted by an enthusiastic hostess who confirmed our reservation before leading us over to a table sat in a corner. It was a table that would seat four easily but there were only two chairs, both on the same side of the table facing out toward the main body of the restaurant. I had specified a table with privacy when I had made the reservations, something I was glad to see the management was all too happy to accommodate. I was also quite happy to see that the tablecloth did indeed reach the floor.

I pulled mom's chair out for her, then after she was seated I sat in the other one. Our waitress, who introduced herself as Erica, arrived quickly with menus and asked if we would like something to drink. Mom ordered a glass of house wine while I ordered a coke since I was driving. As soon as she left to get our drinks I pulled the tablecloth up until it was draped over both our laps.

Mom looked at me and whispered, "What are you up to?"

I slipped my hand under the tablecloth and placed it on her knee before replying, "Just trying to be a little adventurous."

She arched her eyebrows and cocked her head, her eyes boring into mine, but made no effort to brush my hand away. Emboldened by her lack of resistance I slid my hand a little higher on her thigh. A small smile appeared on her lips before she turned her attention to the menu in front of her. I studied mine until Erica arrived with our drinks. While she was placing them on the table I slid my hand up mom's thigh until it was just under the hem of her dress. This caused her to let out a little squawk causing our waitress to ask if everything was okay.

With her face coloring mom looked up and said, "Everything's fine, but I could use some more wine."

Erica and I both watched as mom brought her glass up and drained it in one gulp. As soon as the waitress left mom leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You're being awful bold."

"You haven't seen bold yet, Madame," I said, my lips spreading in a huge smile as my hand crept higher on her thigh.

She snickered, but I could see the mischief in her eyes before she looked away. I pulled my hand out from under the tablecloth when I saw our waitress approaching. I figured I'd give mom a break for now. After mom's glass was refilled we went ahead and ordered. I picked the Prime Rib and mom ordered Veal Marsala. Just as our waitress finished taking our order mom reached under the tablecloth and grabbed my crotch. Startled I let out a small croak.

"Was there something else?" Erica asked, a smile forming on her lips as her eyes noticed mom's hand under the table.

"N-No," I stammered, heat rising on my cheeks.

Once Erica left mom squeezed my growing cock then pulled her hand out. With a shit eating grin she said, "Two can play that game," then excused herself to go to the ladies room. When she returned she placed her purse on the floor near her chair and gave me a coy smile.

Our meals arrived and life returned to normal. The food was excellent. We chit-chatted about this and that and the other thing, neither bringing up anything remotely sexual in nature. All in all it was a very pleasant evening. Erica made sure mom's glass stayed topped off along with my coke. For desert we both ordered chocolate mousse. Once that was finished I leaned back in my chair feeling quite content.

"That was an excellent meal honey, thank you," mom sighed.

"Yes it was. Only one more thing would make this night perfect," I said, reaching under the table and placing my hand on mom's thigh.

"And what would that be?" she asked, placing her hand over mine on her thigh.

"If you'd let me pay off Dad's debt to you," I replied.

A sly smile crept onto her lips as I felt her thighs spread open. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she pulled my hand up her thigh until my fingertips were brushing against her pussy. Her naked pussy. She must have taken off her panties when she had gone to the bathroom. Picking up my spoon, my cock rapidly hardening, I took a quick glance around then slid forward off my chair until I was under the table. Switching over onto my knees I shuffled sideways until my head was between mom's spread thighs. Instantly my nostrils flared, sucking in the intoxicating aroma of mom's excitement. It was pitch black under the table, so I had to work by feel alone. Slowly I kissed up the inside of her thighs until my lips brushed against her pubic hair. Extending my tongue I ran the tip of it through her wet slit, stopping only when I found her aroused clitoris. Mom jerked in her chair when I pressed the flat of my tongue against her erect bud. Even with all the noise from the other patrons I was able to hear her moans. I wasn't under there but a few minutes when mom raised the tablecloth and peered down at me. Our eyes locked as I made another long swipe of my tongue through her dripping slit. What I didn't notice was mom had her phone out and was pointing it in my direction.

Suddenly the world lit up blinding me instantly. Startled, I jerked back while raising my head at the same time. My head hit the underside of the table causing our dishes to rattle, which in turn caught our waitresses attention. Knowing we had made too much of a ruckus I grabbed the spoon I'd taken with me and crawled backwards until I was out from under the table. When I stood up I found myself standing right next to Erica. A highly amused looking Erica.

Holding up my spoon I lamely uttered, "Dropped my spoon."

"I see," she chuckled.

My face beet red I took my seat, trying desperately not to bust out laughing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see mom was having the same problem. I watched her face scrunch up as she picked up her glass which had fallen over and set it down on the table.

"So, can I get you guys anything else? More wine?" Erica asked, obviously trying to hide her own laughter.

"No, we're good. We'll just take the check please," I managed to say in a somewhat normal voice while handing her my credit card.

As she walked away I turned to mom and asked, "Do you think she knew what I was doing?"

Mom chuckled, picked up her napkin and began wiping her juices from my chin. "I'm pretty sure she could guess."

Erica came right back, handed me the bill to sign. I added a hundred-dollar tip to it and handed it back. When she saw the tip she smiled and told us to come again. Then she was gone. I think my face stayed red until we were safely back in mom's car. I also think the doorman and the valet thought we were crazy when we just sat there in the car laughing our asses off. When I pulled into our driveway and shut off the engine we glanced at each other and started laughing once more.

Once I got myself under control I went around and opened mom's door for her. Slowly she brought one leg out giving me a full-on crotch shot before bringing the other one out. I followed her up to the front door, my cock rock hard, and waited till she unlocked it. When she opened it she stepped aside allowing me to enter first. As soon as the door shut she grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around.

In a husky voice she said, "Where do you think you're going?"

Before I knew what was happening she grabbed my shirt near my tie and yanked. Buttons flew and fabric tore. In seconds she had my shirt in tatters. Stunned, I just stood there as she undid my belt and yanked my pants and underwear down until they were pooled around my ankles, my throbbing cock pointing straight at her. Next she leaned back against the door, hiked her dress up to her waist and spread her legs.

Reaching out she took a hold of my tie, pulled me forward then downward until I was on my knees, then said, "A good son always finishes what he started."

Once again her aroma assaulted my nostrils. With a low growl in my throat I grabbed her hips and buried my face between her legs. I devoured her pussy, my tongue probing every inch of her. With her fingers entwined in my hair she guided me to all the places she wanted explored. Moans floated in the air, growing louder with each pass of my tongue through her dripping snatch. I was in heaven and would've gladly stayed on my knees sucking her juices into my mouth for the rest of eternity if she'd let me. But as I feasted on her creamy goodness I let my hands slide up and under her dress until my fingers slid up under her bra. The moment I pinched her diamond hard nipples a change came over her. Her hips began to rock forward pushing her pussy forcefully against my mouth, her breathing became erratic, and her body began to shudder.

"Oh fuck! Mijoooooooooo!" she screamed as a geyser of cream erupted into my mouth.

"Oh God!" I growled loudly, driving my tongue deeper into her quivering cunt, thirsty for more of her delicious essence.

Before I could get my fill she tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled me up, screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

With her six-inch heels on I had no problem lining up the head of my cock with her sopping entrance. Her eyes grew wide as I slammed forward burying my thick hard cock fully into her heated depths in one savage thrust. I stared into her astonished eyes as I slammed up into her again. This time her eyes rolled back in her head briefly before she pressed her lips hungrily to mine and shoved her tongue down my throat. I felt her lift one leg and wrap it around my hips. Reaching down I helped her wrap her other leg around me until she was suspended off the floor. In this position I was able to sink deeper into her, the head of my cock bumping against her cervix. With her backed up against the door I slammed into her over and over again, my balls slapping wetly against her ass.

"Oh God Yes! Yes Baby! Pound Mama's pussy!" she begged each time I bottomed out.

"I love you, Mom!" I wailed, as I felt the first stirrings of an approaching orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum! You're making me cum baby!" mom cried, her pussy clenching around my shaft.

"Me too, Mom!" I groaned.

"Yes! Yes! Cum with me honey!" mom screamed as her body began to shudder.

"Aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh Fuck!" I yelled as my balls emptied. Wad after wad of thick white cum shot deep into mom's clasping pussy.

We leaned against the door long enough for our breathing to settle before I slowly let mom down. She was quite unsteady on her feet at first. We continued to hold each other, our foreheads touching.

"That was awesome, Mom. I don't think I've ever came that hard before," I whispered, my hands slowly caressing her firm round ass.

"It was awesome for me too. I don't think I've ever been fucked so hard before," she replied with a sigh.

"Not to spoil the moment, Mom, but what happened to two wrongs don't make a right?" I asked, tilting my head back enough to look her in the eyes.

"Forget I ever said that. If I've learned anything recently, it's life's too short not to enjoy every waking moment. So I propose that we do just that. If that is something you'd be okay with."

"I'm more than okay with it," I said, squeezing her ass cheeks.

"That's good, because judging by what I see I think it's time for round two," she grinned, her eyes gazing down at my crotch.

I didn't have to look down to know that I was still hard as a rock, I could feel my cock pulsating. I looked adoringly into her lust-filled eyes, smiled brightly and picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom. By the time we got there she had managed to remove her dress and bra leaving herself with nothing on except her heels. All I had on was my tie.

When I sat her down on the floor she quickly scrambled onto the bed, positioned herself on all fours with her ass near the edge, then gazed over her shoulder at me and asked, "You do like puppy-style, don't you?"

I gazed in heavenly delight at the sight before me. Her furry pussy, a sopping mess of leaking fluids, beckoned me forward. With a low throated growl I stepped up to the side of the bed, placed the tip of my cock against her opening and thrust forward until my balls slapped resoundingly against her erect clit. Our screams of pleasure filled the room.

About forty minutes and several positions later we lay cuddled in each other's arms, neither of us knowing what the future held, but both willing to find out. The only thing we did know was that we needed to get another photo album.