LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're on birth control, right?" he gasped as soon as he'd recovered somewhat from the most powerful orgasm of his life.

"Mmm, not since Tom got his vasectomy," Linda purred as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into another kiss as he slid his deflating cock out of her. "I almost hope you knocked me up though," she confessed guiltily. "I've never felt so... feminine before. Now that I've got your cum in me like this, I kinda feel like the only possible outcome at this point is for it to work its magic in my baby-maker and, well, force me to make your baby." Her cheeks were bright pink with embarrassment; clearly she was just as surprised by her reaction to the situation as he was, but her infatuation with him wouldn't allow her to lie, or to deny what she really wanted.

"Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that," Kenneth said as clarity began to return. Appalled and embarrassed by his actions, he wanted nothing more than to get back to his own wife now that his cum was leaking out of Tom's.

When they got back to the party, Kenneth was certain that everyone was aware of what had happened, especially with how long he and Linda had been gone and how physical they had been before leaving. Linda wasn't helping either. She'd done a remarkably good job putting herself back together, but she wore the bright red flush of her recent dicking down with clear pride. She settled down into an armchair, popped the legrest to keep her hips elevated, and showered him with beaming smiles for the rest of the night.

If they were aware of his infidelity, nobody else at the party seemed to care, and if anything it only made the other women redouble their efforts. The rest of his night was filled with glittering feminine laughter, plenty of soft skin around him to look at, and enough accidental intimate touches to keep him at half mast practically the entire time, which was surprising after having cum so hard so recently. Even the men, including Tom himself, were clapping him on the back and winking as though they were all at a frat party. Kenneth spent the remainder of the evening in a haze of confusion and arousal, overwhelmed by the sheer unreality of the situation even as his unconscious witty banter and smooth voice continued to weaken knees and moisten panties.

Becca was clearly just as affected by his mysterious new charisma as all of the other women, and though he suspected that she knew exactly what had happened in Linda's bedroom as well, she seemed more affectionate than ever, just like all of the other girls at the party. Once they finally made it home, Becca pulled Kenneth into her own fiery kiss and dragged him to the bedroom, fully intent on continuing where they had left off. She took her time undressing him, and then she was standing with his rock-hard cock in her hand, still slightly damp from a combination of his and Linda's juices, and she told him he could have her any way he liked.

Despite his guilt, this was a pretty rare offer for Becca to make, so Kenneth impulsively took her up on it, requesting a blowjob. If Becca was disappointed that he hadn't asked for intercourse, she didn't show it, and once she was done shivering from the seductive rumble of his voice, she immediately sat him down on the bed, dropped to her knees, and slid his still-glistening member into her mouth without hesitation.

Kenneth was surprised at just how fully he had recovered from his evening "activities"; his dick had quickly come to a full and throbbing erection under his wife's enthusiastic ministrations, clearly ready and eager for more action. He lay back and relaxed as his wife continued her efforts, enjoying the sight of her blonde ponytail bobbing between his legs as his arousal grew, and before long he was cumming for the second time that night, this time between his wife's soft lips.

Mentally and sexually exhausted, Kenneth quickly fell into a deep, satisfied sleep. Next door, the potent seed Kenneth had recklessly ejaculated into Linda was exerting its irresistible influence over her receptive body, which was all too eager to allow his genetic material to mix with hers. Linda slept soundly beside her husband in the meantime, licking her lips while dreaming of her evening fucking another man as her hyper-fertile womb was kindled into life for the third time.

And, finally, Kenneth's LifeSim avatar slept soundly as well in a background process on his work computer, waiting for a new day that would bring all sorts of sexy new possibilities. After all, there were so many fertile women in his neighborhood, all waiting to be bred.

End of Chapter 1

12