All Comments on 'Lifestyle Ch. 04: Mentors'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read. Love the way they are walking them in to the Lifestyle. Looking forward to the next chapter.

daggettdaggettover 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to reading more this couple and their adventures. Not enough "sharing" stories around on Lit. Not into humiliation or burning the bitch. Pace of the story is good and characters are likable so far. On to Chapter 2!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 1 year ago

I'm not saying it is impossible, but older people in their 50s and 60s, have a harder time adjusting to the lifestyle. By that age, some of the men have trouble performing, so it becomes a hobby for the wife more than them. And more so, they bring 50 to 60 years of monogamous basic thinking. Age does not temper jealousy.

In my experience, it takes special people to handle the concept. If you are jealous, insecure, overweight, or have a small dick, you won't be a good fit in equal, full swapping. And for the record, cuckolds are not swingers. Not in my book. Swingers bring skin to the game: themselves and their spouse. And both spouses have to want this. Not just one. Pushing someone into swapping is a disaster waiting to happen.

I liked the mentor couple. The way they refused sex with new people until they knew how they would react.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES