Lifestyle Ch. 04: Mentors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Ted needs to shave you, Jan." Fred said. "Think about it when you're down there, Ted, finding those last few hairs of hers. Think about how you're clearing the way for another guy to fuck her!"

"I've read stories about cuckholds. Those seem to be too negative and humiliating," I said.

"I don't allow others to use name-calling to define me. It's all in your own mind how you perceive it. I enjoy giving my wife presents and watch her beam with excitement when she opens one. And giving her another cock to make her orgasm is the same thing."

"I like fucking Jan, even with one of her vibrators or my hand," I said. "I enjoy making her spasm during her orgasm. If another guy can do half the work, it might be fun to watch that, too."

"That's the right attitude. And that's what we picked up from you two to think you're ready. I enjoy watching my wife have fun. So, why deny her any pleasure she wants? Why not let others help please her?"

"And I love him for it," June said. "At the end of the night, I'm going home with my best lover."

Fred laughed, "Do I know him?"

June stood and caressed his crotch. "You are quite attached to him. He's the whole package," and she pulled his head down for a kiss.

June turned to us. "Dinner was great tonight. And thanks for the dessert." She tilted her head up to kiss me. "Let's try dinner at our house in two weeks, and you can let us know how it's going."

Fred got dressed and wrapped his arm around my wife's naked waist. He pulled her in for a kiss. "Thanks for the show. And I will lust for you. But, not yet, and not in two weeks, either. You two have a ways to go."

June grabbed her purse as they headed to the door. "We'll leave you to clean up before this gets too awkward. See you later. And text or call if you have any questions."

I looked at Jan. "Well, that was certainly a different dinner party."

Jan laughed. "Do you think you can handle it?"

"I think watching you flirting, then taking another guy might be interesting and exciting. You know it turns me on when you say you would do some guy. Maybe it's time to see if you really will. What about you? Ready to loan my cock to another woman and turn me loose?"

"Hmmm. Now there's an image. Maybe a longer leash."

My cell phone dinged with an incoming text. It was from Fred, with the web addresses.

"Let's grab the laptop and see what we're headed for," I said. "The dishes can wait."

12